All Comments on 'Eddie - The Yorkshire Kitchen Fitter Ch. 01'

by Tall_Englishman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

Great story and horny tradesmen are a favourite. They're usually solid and muscled from work rather than the gym with a surprisingly relaxed attitude to their sexuality when you get them on their own or as a pair. Large groups of them can be boorish though. I'm starting to sound like David Attenborough studying wild creatures out in the jungle - the urban jungle! Had a friend who could home in on a scaffold pole from 1/4 mile away!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

First story?!? Wow! Five Stars, straight (ha!) to Favorites and Following. Welcome Tall_Englishman!

vlar349vlar349about 2 years ago

Very hot story!! Got me hard early and kept getting me harder as I kept reading and got me off. Thanks for a great time! Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very fun, hot story. The characters were perfect, I hope they continue their pleasures. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok mate, you got him off and you got me off as well. Some of my favorite porn involves construction workers, so this really hit the mark. Hope we'll get more of this story as Dave shows Eddie the right place to look for people to have a go at his huge cock. This was an easy five stars. Thanks, MLF

Tall_EnglishmanTall_Englishmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the great comments! This was my first story so it’s great to know hear that you got your rocks off to it.

Rogothe3rdRogothe3rdabout 2 years ago

damn. more of this please.

The_swallowerThe_swalloweralmost 2 years ago

Great story and what a lucky guy!

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

Over the years, I've had lots of hot workmen in my house working on tiling the bathroom, installing the cable, rebuilding the kitchen, fixing the furnace, and so on - but in spite of the frequent fantasies I've had, I haven't yet had the opportunity to celebrate their cocks in this way. Thanks for taking me into an experience I'd love to have - the orgasm you gave me was a spectacular one. And the gradual build-up to their encounter was clever and realistic - really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always waned a visiting workman to reveal his cock and take a blow job from me. It happened only once when a sexy young plumber, flat on his back under the sink cabinet, had a large bulge in his work pants, and a worksheet unbuttoned enough to reveal a sexy hairy chest. I gave him a good blow job while reworked, and his reward was shooting a large creamy mad load into my mouth!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year ago

Yorkshiremen bantering? Plausible premise? Great stuff. 5 stars, even if the punctuation and all let it down a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost perfect...construction worker...straight turned....interested...to hell with almost...it IS perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous