Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

Story Info
Dennis Vett shows a big, metal door who's boss.
26.3k words
4.15
10.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'd like to give a special thanks to Razmagurk and his wonderful story, 'Girlfriend with a Testing Device', for inspiring the concept behind "the device" used in the first three chapters of this particular tale!

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are over the age of eighteen and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

* * * * *

Chapter 3:

Dennis Vett is the Bane of Doors.

* * * * *

Again.

"I can't do it..."

Again!

"No! It's too complicated now; we're in too deep!"

You're the one who didn't want this to just be a short story, and we're not leaving it unfinished.

"Why not?! Let's just delete it all and start over, under a new handle."

That's not happening. We need to take responsibility for-

"CarbonLacedIron... It's brilliant! No one will ever know it's really us!"

... Anyway, let's get this chapter done so we can move on and finish up the main genie story. This can be the ending to the story's first arc, or whatever, just so we can take a more reasonable break and come back to it when nothing else is in progress.

"Turn your key!"

We're not nuking this account!

"Fine... Let's just get this over with."

That's the spirit.

"Shut up."

* * * * *

"So, how do I look?" Mandy beemed, kicking off of the ground and spinning on the ball of her left heeled foot. Her lengthy, blonde hair twirled along with her, and the pair of fleshy watermelons that were straining the shoulder straps of her flowing, dark purple dress quickly pulled the clumsy dork off-balance and sent her tumbling to the ground. "Oof!"

Having landed comfortably on her pillowy tits with her equally impressive, bubbly ass sticking straight up in the air, Mandy was unintentionally begging for what happened next.

SMACK!

"Ow! ...Damn it Julie, I said your stupid safe word already..." She whined, reaching back and rubbing the red handprint hidden underneath her dress with both hands as she lay on her knees with her big, jiggly tits smushed against the floor.

Despite how easily Mandy was able to move around with her newly attained endowments, the unfamiliar but pleasurable sensations that came along with them once they came into contact with anything at all was a bit much to handle sometimes. The stinging pain on the sizable surface area of her wide, shelf-like butt; the soothing touch of her soft, pale hands running across that bubbly spot over the smooth, polyester fabric; the pressure of her bouncy, seemingly-weightless, and oversized tits both stuffed into an ill-fitting dress and rubbing against the rough carpet of her floor... If Mandy just tensed up a bit, gave in to the rising desire, let it all out...

No, no, she thought to herself.

Mandy had just finished getting ready, and this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity wasn't one she planned on being late for.

"Sorry, couldn't resist. Never should've told you what that was, by the way." Julie giggled, then crossed her arms over the jiggly globes on her taut, athletic torso that were confined in a form-fitting, sleeveless, camouflage-patterned shirt, showing off a generous amount of tight, perky cleavage from its unbuttoned collar. Her gaze was intensely focused on the jelly-like and bulbous butt-cheeks sticking straight up in the air and were constantly wobbling from the swift smack she'd graced the right one with. "By the way, smooth." She snickered, lightly dangling a hand over her mouth in a snobby manner.

"Shut up." Mandy groaned, carefully gathering herself and rising to her feet. She felt her clunky, slutty form jiggle and shake with every move she made, no matter how slight. It was still going to take some getting used to, Mandy thought to herself. Still, she was grateful the device altered her supportive muscles so that she was still able to move fairly freely without any real discomfort from their weighty goodness. Once standing, she turned to face Julie with her hands on wide, cocked hips. "Seriously though, do I look good? I really like this dress, but I've never worn it in public or anything, because well, y'know..."

"I don't know, actually." Julie said, her tone and expression flat at the reminder of being left out of the device's usage the previous night. She had no memories of Mandy having a flat and boyish body, and would rather do without the downright depressing mental image, but the ruthless and almost comedic description that the bitchy blonde had given her old self did elicit a genuine laugh or two earlier. "But, if you want an honest answer..." The Brazillian domme drank in Mandy's erotic figure, admiring the way her round, perky tits were just a size or two too big for the top of the glittery, violet dress that extended down to her ankles; the way the midsection hugged her thin waist and how it flawlessly trailed lower towards her wide hips, parting on the sides at her upper-thighs and showing off some of the smooth, milky skin of her plump hams; and especially the way the soft, girthy outline of cockmeat hung down to just above her knees and was clearly visible from being pushed out by her luscious thighs such limited confines.

"Meow." Julie said with a hungry, sadistic smile, then chomped her pearly teeth together. The audible click that followed caused Mandy to flinch. "You are absolutely stunning, babe. I can't wait to meet the boy that deserves what you've got to offer."

Mandy blushed. No one, not ever, had ever given her a single, genuine compliment along those lines regarding her figure in her entire life. Sure, she's had a friend or two that would throw out a flirty compliment like that at her and each other because, well, it was never not fun to do, but not one of those times did they have the hungry, predatory gaze that Julie had on her stunning face in that moment. It sent chills up her spine, and caused her overly-sensitive condom-buster to twitch into full mast in an instant. Speaking of which, there it goes again... Mandy weakly thought to herself as her knees buckled and an awkwardly adorable expression spread across her face.

"Ohhh... Oh god-d-damnit..." Mandy groaned, falling to her knees in a pleasure-panic and trying to look over her massive tits as her hands quickly grabbed ahold of the twitching outline of her cock, making sure that the rubber cum-balloon she used for a safety measure was secure and holding strong.

"I'll never get tired of that." Julie mused, turning to leave the room with a smug flick of her long, wavy hair. Before she closed the door, Julie glanced back at the helpless blonde. "If you need me for anything, I'll be in your shower, darling."

Hell, neither would she, Mandy weakly thought as the intense sensations in her cock temporarily turned her brains into mush.

The damned thing had cursed her ever since middle school, but she'd learned how to deal with it and its trigger-happy nature over time, for the most part. As long as she could keep grabby hands off of her, not focus too much on any dirty talk being said within earshot, and have at least three spare condoms in her purse, she could get through the day with relative ease and without ruining another good pair of bottoms. However, she was going to need to start carrying around a few extra condoms in her purse from now on if Julie looked at her like that as often as she assumed she would. Before Mandy gone through her bustification, the forceful fuck-machine that was sister to a passive pillow-princess treated and looked at Mandy like just another dildo stuffed in the back of her sock drawer. In this reality, apparently Julie was used to using her gaze as a weapon against Mandy, which tenchically acted as an immediate trigger for her own, fleshy love-cannon.

Mandy let out a satisfied sigh of release as her cock stopped pumping seed into the strained, softball-sized balloon that sloshed down just low enough to be exposed from the bottom of her dress, Mandy noticed as she rose to her feet and shakily turned to the full-length mirror in the corner of her room.

"Now I'm gonna' be late. Fantastic." Mandy groaned, still holding her still semi-hard cock by its base over the dress to keep the neon-pink condom from slipping off. "Sorry Danny, I'm coming..." She mumbled to herself, then chuckled.

"Pun intended."

-----

POP

Dennis Vett grunted as he slammed his thick, calloused fist into the large, steel door in the middle of his family's backyard with a thunderous CLANG.

Just like the previous punches, not even an indention was made.

"More." Dennis said, the depth of his voice rivaling that of a certain car insurance spokesman as he wound his unnaturally muscular arm back for another swing.

"I dunno', sir." Tommy said, cowering in fear as he held the device with shaky hands. "If I do it again, you might not be able to fit in your house anymore, let alone the-"

The look of impatience that the middle-aged orge gave Tommy sent a lightning bolt of raw terror up through the lazy stoner's spine. He quickly double-checked the maxed-out dial that could alter someone's physical prowess, then pressed down on the big white button located in the center of the clunky, damaged device.

POP

With another grunt and earsplitting CLANG, the fourteen-foot-tall Dennis sighed with satisfaction as he looked down upon the security door, finally having left a slight dent after four full-powered physical enhancements from the device had taken effect on him.

Upon learning about the device's feature to significantly boost one's biologically male attributes, while also not wanting to underestimate (or overestimate) the new strength he would obtain, Dennis decided to use his former and very easily intimidated buddy as a guinea pig for an experimental operation that he initially referred to as: 'GetThisFuckin'DoorofMagicalTreasuresOpen', which consisted of turning himself into a living weapon that had the punching power of an explosive artillery shell.

Or, that was the plan that Dennis remembered making, he thought to himself as he reflected back on the years of intense physical training and the copious amounts of growth enhancements that he'd undergone in his youth, turning him into the monster that stood before Tommy. He understood that his memories were likely false, considering how the reality-correcting effects of the device functioned, but he wasn't worried. If the operation was a success, Dennis' "real" memories were a small price to pay for world domination.

Once he and his former sister Carrie found the dial to restore her age back to what she remembered it as (after quite a bit of playful change/revert experimenting on one another), she had changed her mind and instead threw out the idea that he should ramp up his own age. The two of them assumed that, with the way the reality-correcting features worked, Dennis would wind up as her father afterwards, but his interaction with Mandy proved that that wasn't exactly the case.

His mystery uncle may have been some kind of savant when it came to creating awesome sex-tech, however his potential was clearly wasted on such frivilous pursuits when he could've been attaining virtual godhood, the status that Dennis had been seeking ever since his oversized baby legs took their first steps.

Oh well, he thought, whatever his uncle did to get himself erased from existence was his own loss, and Dennis' gain.

Dennis stood up straight and rolled his gigantic shoulders back, turning his attention to Tommy.

"One more, for good measure." The grotesque, muscular giant boomed, his voice as powerful as the rippling fibers of darkened, compacted flesh that made up his being.

"I-If you say so..."

POP

After another slam of his fist, the dent in the door grew in size, although not on a much larger scale as the previous impact.

Tommy took a step back, the menacing words of Carrie's uncle ringing through his mind as he watched him continue to assault a door that didn't stand a chance against the hulking beast he'd been forced to create.

"If you don't do exactly as I say, I'll know, and then break you to the point where you'll wish that your parents had never been born to ever think of conceiving you. Do you understand me, bitch?"

Dennis had already been intimidating enough as a tall, manly, old dude with a perverted hunger in his wandering gaze and a cock that was as thick as his Tommy's wrist when it was soft, but now the guy was built like a walking tank. His rounded, cinder-block-sized pecs and the twelve-pack abdomen that trailed on down to the swollen, purple leviathan that dangled between his powerful, actual tree-trunk-like thighs radiated what could only be described at pure, unadulterated domination. Hell, if anyone passing Dennis on the street told him to put on some clothes (if they even made pants in whatever ridiculous size he wore), any life-ending rebuttal would be effortless on his part but a horrifying sight to behold for anyone in the slash-zone of his strike, Tommy imagined, helpless staring at the man who looked to have been plucked straight out an old Greek legend.

Dennis chuckled as his eyes flicked towards Tommy, who's body quaked in fear at being caught in his crosshairs. A hand that was as big as that of a foam mit you'd get at a baseball game rubbed the top of his giant and shiny bald head. At least he didn't look displeased, Tommy thought nervously.

"You did good." He said, his voice not far off from how Tommy figured the devil himself would sound. "Now, go lock that thing away in my closet. If you use it for anything else, well... I think you've got an idea of what I'm capable of."

Tommy blinked, terrified to ask the question, but feared what might happen to him if he were to just throw it in some random room's closet. "Wh-which one i-i-is yours ag-g-"

The look of annoyance that came over Dennis' face caused Tommy's own to go pale and his body to freeze up like a statue.

"The biggest one."

"R-right!" Tommy squeaked, turning and running off into the house as the long, brown hair hanging out of his rasta-colored beanie whipped around and flowed behind him.

Tommy could feel Dennis' gaze burning into his bare, bubbly asscheeks as they bounced away from him and entered the empty living room, thankful that the old man had let him leave without giving his tight hole another forceful stuffing. He'd thought before that it was odd Carrie would call him over to help out with a project of her weird uncle's, but he hadn't expected the letcher to secretly be a mad scientist that could reshape the universe around him. As soon as he was escorted to the living room by his busty friend, his gaze met Dennis' at the exact moment he pressed a button on the device and his jeans were suddenly ripped to shreds. The experience was jarring, but not as much as getting pinned down by the scientist on his stomach afterwards and deep-dicked until stars were floating around in his vision and his belly was full of baby gravy, which was a lot more enjoyable than Tommy had expected it would be at first.

According to the twenty-one-year-old, high school drop-out when he weakly asked her what was happening:

"It's, like, your turn to get fucked, silly. You're all stretchy because of the boxy thing, and your butt's all big n' stuff now, just like mine! But, *giggles* I don't 'member it being small, or yours!"

Tommy vividly remembered when his wide, womanly butt blossomed sometime in early highschool, and could clearly recall the teasing and 'friendly' gropes from fellow classmates that came along with it, not to mention all of the discounted weed he'd get from his dealers when he decided to pick up his product in a pair of frayed, jeans short shorts that were never able to quite cover up the bottom of his luscious cheeks entirely.

Still, it was hard to deny what his dumb friend had been telling him after seeing what Tommy had done to her uncle just now.

As his eyes fell upon the numerous dials and switches across the face of the device, Tommy wondered exactly what kind of trouble he would get into if he decided to just make a few minor alterations to himself, or... Mandy, he thought, watching as she entered the living room from the hallway looking more beautiful than ever. The soft, jiggly bounce of her big breasts with every step she took; the way the outline of her fat, perma-rection shimmied between her smooth, milky thighs; the manner in which that dress tightly hugged the curves of her body and left absolutely nothing to the imagination...

There was no question at that moment, Tommy was in love.

"M-Mandy, hey!" He stammered, quickly shuffling over towards her and laying the device down on the coffee table as he passed it, his thick, semi-erect cock bobbing in front of him from side to side.

Mandy jumped a bit in surprise, caught off guard by Tommy's presence.

"Oh, hi Tommy." She replied with a sigh, her eyes purposely keeping their focus on his own as to not look down and give her love-rocket any excuse to begin the countdown to lift-off. God, that big bubbly butt of his being on full display like it was just as dangerous as Julie's lusty expressions, and that selfless, hour-long blowjob she'd recieved from his femme-self last night was just...

No, Mandy mentally scolded herself, keep it together. She was late enough as is. "Where's Carrie?" She asked.

"She's in her room with your maid, I think." Tommy said, then smirked. He could tell how hard she was attempting to maintain eye contact with him and not let her more base desires take control. Maybe he should walk around without pants on at her place more often, he thought as he twisted to the side and intentionally gave her a good view of his prominent, almost fake-looking ass. "Carrie said something about there being dust on her TV and Zoey looked like she was about to have a panic attack as she ran off."

Mandy feigned rolling her eyes just so that she could look up and away in an effort to avoid seeing his shameless display, despite how much she really, really wanted to bask in the glory of his bountiful booty.

"That s-sounds like something she'd do." She said, a drop of anxious sweat trailing down from her forehead. "Knowing Carrie, I'm sure that was just an excuse to get her alone so Zoey wouldn't be as embarrassed as she usually is with an audience around."

They both chuckled, and then an awkward silence fell between the two of them.

"So..."

"Off on a date, I'm guessing?" Tommy reluctantly asked, turning back to face her completely while lifting his erection under his shirt and politely covering its thick outline by clasping his hands together over the fabric.

Mandy swallowed. She had to approach this delicately, she thought to herself. It was clear that Tommy has had the biggest crush on her ever since he and Carrie became friends years ago, and Mandy didn't want to hurt the nice boy's feelings by coming across too harsh with her next words.

"Y-yeah..." She carefully lowered her eyes, her heart sinking at his forced but genuine smile. "I'm not sure how it's going to go, though. I sort of lucked out and practically forced the guy to set this up last minute, so I bet it'll just be a quick chat and some-"

"It's okay, you don't have to explain." Tommy said in a solemn tone, still maintaining his weak smile. "I hope you and Danny have fun tonight." He nodded.

123456...8