Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as before, Stacy's entire personality changed. She brought her hands up in front of her jiggly ta-ta's and let her hands fall limp, then stuck out her tongue and started panting.

"Arph!"

"Shut up, bitch." Danny spat, his tone and facial expression as unkind and uncaring as his own, new posture.

Stacy whimpered and shrunk down, but was still smirking as her eyes darted around the restaurant aimlessly.

Scooting his chair back by a couple of inches, Danny raised a leg over one arm of the chair and propped his elbow against the other as he casually leaned back, then loosened up his tie and unbuttoned the top few spots in his white dress-shirt. A small, black square with an even tinier white button located in its center. Mandy noted how it almost looked like a cheap, flat sticker, something that could be overlooked and hidden with ease behind the collar lining of any standard shirt.

She tried to speak once more, but not so much as a whisper would come. Mandy quickly stood up out of a panicked reflex, her heart racing and mind spinning, but was halted by her big, hard dick thumping against the edge of the table when she rose. Unable to even cry out from the unexpected pain, Mandy just sat back down while tightly gripping the base of her cock and wincing.

"Stay put." Danny said with an amused laugh, his finger once again placed on the button. "Also, remove all sense of your emotions. Go nice and blank for me, Mandy, but stay alert, and listen to what I have to say very carefully."

As the metallic words rang in her ears and made the back of her mind tingle, Mandy could feel her heart ease up and slow down its beats, all while her muscles relaxed and any feelings of worry or anxiety melted away. She felt better now, Mandy thought, her eyes glossed over and facial expression empty as she looked over towards Danny. God, he was so cute, she absently mused to herself.

"So... Let me just start off by saying, I like you, Mandy. I really do." Danny began, his finger removed from the button and his arms now crossed. "And I planned on telling you about this thing in my own way, but Stacy here wanted to spite me, I guess. That's what I get for letting her have a voice tonight. I usually make sure she can't say anything about what all goes on between us."

Danny gave Stacy a look of disgust, and what was left of that persona's happiness drained from her demeanor. Dog-Stacy looked down into her cleavage with an ashamed whimper, understanding that her owner was displeased. If Mandy had the capacity to feel bad for Stacy for the first time ever, she would've done so right then.

"To clear up any confusion, I'll start from the beginning... A few weeks before classes started back up, I met up with Stacy at the bar she worked at one night. I'd been going there pretty often because, well, I found out recently that I like to drink, and she was being a little too sweet to me whenever I made a stop there. I took her shameless flirting the wrong way, asked her out, and was very rudely rejected."

Danny shrugged, then smiled warmly towards Moe as approached with a tray in front of him. As Moe stopped at the open table space between Danny and Mandy, he began setting the three silver platters in front of each of them. Danny continued as he did so, and Moe just quietly stood at attention with his arms folded behind his back while he waited for his employer to give him an order or command.

"I told my dad about it. I was pretty broken up, and he felt bad for me. Then, that's when he showed this thing he bought from some crazy scientist over the internet after he won the lotto'. The stupid thing to do was let me borrow it, because, well, let's just say he won't be getting it back." Danny chuckled. "I went back to the bar the next day, told Stacy to fall hopelessly in love with me, which was almost unnecessary after she learned that my family was loaded, and after countless days and nights of sweet, sweet revenge, we find ourselves sitting here today. Only this time, I thought I'd finally include my best friend. When you texted me and asked what I was doing, I did lie when I said Stacy had blown me off, but I knew you probably wouldn't have come along otherwise, considering how well you two get along." He shrugged.

"Stacy is right though, as fun as it has been to toruture that unbreakable spirit of hers, I've been starting to get bored. So, then I thought, y'know what? She's not the only bratty broad in my life with curves for days, and that bizarre, extra leg of yours could provide me with hours of entertainment... Then, I thought, wait a sec, why haven't I already turned you into one of my puppets? Sure, you're awesome to hang out and play video games with, but you've actually been into me for as long as I can remember. Even now, it doesn't make any sense. After all this time, why haven't I tried to go after you?"

Mandy opened her mouth to speak just as Danny was about to begin another sentence, but no sound came out.

Danny raised an eyebrow, then leaned forward slightly. "I was going to say, because I thought I might feel bad in the end because we're sort of friends... But, I'm curious, what were you going to say? You may speak." His final words were accompanied by a metal ring as the button against his throat was pressed.

"Because I was a flat-chested zero before today." Mandy said instantly, her tone and expression blank and empty. "My uncle created a device that let me grow really big boobs and a really big butt so that you would finally want to date me. It manipulates reality so that anyone who isn't touching the device doesn't notice the changes it makes. I also used it on my mom, brother, his stupid friends, and we all had an orgy last night."

Now, Danny was the one who was speechless for a short while.

"Are you lying to me, Mandy?"

"No." She simply said.

Danny thoughtfully brought a hand up to his chin, his eyes locked onto Mandy's with a fierce intensity.

"Because if it weren't for my favorite little toy here, I'd say you were crazy. But..." A wide, sinister smile broke out across his lips. "I think I just might choose to believe you. It makes sense, kind of, because you should've been my first target all along. The fact that I've been able to rationalize the current situation for so long, I guess is because... No, wait, I would've only been forcing this all to make sense ever since last night, rather than since I've known you, huh? ... This is wild. I knew that you had a kinky side, but I didn't know you were this interesting."

Danny reached up in front of their waiter and snapped his fingers, and Moe quickly began circling the table to un-lid the dishes in front of them.

The first meal to be revealed was Danny's, who had been served a plate of steaming, thin-sliced, medium-rare steak lined all the width of the large, oval plate. The aroma that filled the air around them from its presence, along with the assortment of steamed onions and carrots bunched up at the top and bottom of the dish. Mandy's stomach growled and her mouth began to water.

Then, things took a turn as he removed the lid from Stacy's plate. The smell released was instant and unmistakable, and Mandy's hungry gut flipped around inside of her at the sight of what lay in front of her rival.

Dog food. Cheap, canned dog food that Stacy reacted to as if she were a kid who had just been handed a plate full of candy. Mandy wasn't sure what she would've been feeling upon seeing the blue-haired bimbo dive face first into the mess of pseudo gravy on the plate before her, but horror and disgust were high on her list of choices.

Still, Mandy just sat there without a sincere care in the world as Moe came around and took off the lid from her own dish, and tilted her head when nothing was revealed. The plate was empty, and shiny, she noted, making a silly face at the clear reflection of herself that she saw. That's odd though, she thought.

"It's empty." Mandy stated.

"Just like you, now." Danny snickered, still awkwardly seated in his chair while stabbing a slice of meat with his fork. "But don't worry, I'll be sure that your belly's full before the night is over. Moe, help her out. We've got all the time in the world to talk about this crazy uncle of yours. For right now, let's just enjoy ourselves."

Moe nodded and smiled, then turned to the side to face Mandy, his crotch level with her face. Mandy's head tilted to the side just as his zipper had come undone, and a thick, lengthy cock flopped free and bumped up against the unresponsive blonde's mouth. He grabbed a hold of it from its base and placed his free hand on the back of Mandy's head, wasting no time in lining up his stiffening, hairy prick with her mouth and pushing his hips forward.

Mandy gave no resistance, letting the old man slide his meaty cock past her lips and into her relaxed throat. Her eyes looked up into his for a moment as he let out a pleased sigh, then they flicked over to Danny, who was just putting food into mouth with a smile on his face while observing the two of them go at it. She wasn't able to see well from the angle her head was forced into, but she could hear the gluttonous slurps and moans of Stacy while she tore into her horrid meal like the animal she believed herself to be.

Gee, this night is not going at all how she thought it would, Mandy abestly thought to herself as Moe had begun eagerly and forcefully fucking her throat in front of the entire resturant.

-----

"Creator."

"Hm?" Edward's eyes snapped open for an instant, then quickly fell low enough just to maintain partial vision as he lay on the last remaining table in what was once his porta-lab. As he stared up into the blackness that surrounded him, the memories of watching a glimmer of light in the distance quickly expand and devastate the entirety of a mysterious universe flashed through his mind. It was beautiful, he thought to himself with a weak smirk.

Incredibly stupid, but still beautiful, nonetheless.

His gaunt, angular face was clearly malnourished and even ghostly in the dim light glowing and flickering beneath him, and the rings around his sunken eyes were as black as the airspace surrounding the tiled floor that was supplying him with both gravity and oxygen.

"Right... Are they just about finished?" The half-dead man asked, thinking back to the task that he'd assigned his new friendas he sat up with a groan.

ZZZT!

"Correct." Came a soft-spoken combination of melancholy voices from every direction around the scientist before he phazed out of existence for a brief moment on top of the table.

The occasion zap he experienced wasn't painful, but Edward could feel the entirety of his being slip away more and more with each one that took place.

It was like walking into a room and forgetting what you planned on doing; the frequency at which they occurred was exhausting on his psyche, and he barely had enough strength to climb off of the cold table.

"Good." Edward said, giving his thick, golden beard a scratch before tapping at the shriveled-up elastic band around his neck, which quickly activated and caused his helmet to form. "Open up."

Approximately 'whenever-the-fuck' ago, Edward believed that he had discovered a way to bypass through the universe's fundamental barrier separating his world from the one beyond it. In doing so, he'd escaped to the opposite side of reality's proverbial coin and out of the simulation that had given birth to his existence. After that, a sentient being that was made up of the vast, expansive darkness around Edward almost immediately became hostile after he refused to give any information as to where he came from.

In response to its rudeness, Edward replied with a rather spicy retort.

What remained after the explosive rebuttal had been given, was a fractured universe unrecognizable to the one he arrived in, and the being that attacked him had been reduced to a ball that was about his size in stature, relatively speaking, in regards to the sizable, sentient fragments of reality that were scattered around him in the endless, colorful abyss left in the wake of his destructive criticism. The black sphere of void-like energy that always kept close to him had no memories of self-awareness at all from when it was whole, Edward realized after some curious questioning. It believed that its existence began once the chaos had settled, or so it told him.

If this thing was in any way related to the limitless, non-mass of shitty nothingness that tried to 'do him in', then its exceeding helpfulness should at leastcause some suspicion towards the chances of betrayal being a motivating factor in its actions, but Edward wanted to believe that he just somehow separated and pacified the raw core of this reality from itself with a bomb that could have annihilated Earth's ozone-layer and a little bit more than half of Russia.

Hypothetically.

ZZZT!

... Either way, silly ideas and potential back-stabbing aside, the floating ball of pseudo-antimatter had certainly proved itself to be useful in more than one instance.

Edward quickly discovered that it had a clear effect on the subject matter of what the spectrum of entities was bickering about.

At first, all twenty-four of the questionable beings went on and on about being separated from each other, or whatever the case was. Even Edward didn't have a good answer for that one just yet. Then, after slight encouragement towards the black orb's comment about him being their god, they began speaking to Edward about what he had done to them. And while he was in the middle of a long, burning piss off the edge of the lab and into the endless, rainbow gulf as the voices bickered both amongst each other and towards himself, Edward had an idea. Now, it was time to see if that idea was bearing fruit, or creating a hell that he could only imagine in his worst nightmares.

The black sphere that extended several meters past the perimeter of where his lab's dome used to be, which had been cutting off the escaping oxygen that the tiled surface beneath him was producing, instantly vanished and reformed in the center of the lab next to where Edward stood.The force of the air leaving his labspace violently pulled at the scientist from every direction for a brief moment, causing him to lose his balance and grab onto the table to stay upright. Unlike how he left them before his much-needed nap, the colored-spaces floating in every direction around Edward no longer resembled the broken, jagged chunks of ethereal glass that they once did.

They'd taken proper shape.

Both perfect and imperfect, two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and some odd-looking four and five dimensional squares, cubes, circles, sheres, cylinders, triangles, pyramids, as well as every sided poly'-gon' or '-pon' one can imagine were moving around in all directions through one another's transparent forms as far as Edward could see.

After focusing his vision for a great distance, it all looked like television static that was made up of every color that his eyes could physically perceive and then some.

ZZZT!

"Seven-thousand-six-hundred-one..." Every single multi-ragned voice in that existence said simultaneously, the sound of which was roaring around Edward now that his sound-buffer had retracted.

When one encounters a group of uneducated beings with learning capabilities more powerful than Earth's most advanced A.I., beings that could theoretically rewrite the laws of physics within the space in which they exist, what should that individual do?

"Nine..."

Well, introducing them to the numerical system wouldn't be most people's first decision.

"Ten-million-three..."

After that was done, most would consider teaching them the fundamentals of mathematics to be, well, potentially disastrous, for both reasons obvious and not.

"Five-hundred-thousand-eighty..."

Even if, and that's a big if, they could all simultaneously work out the equation he used to create the portal that brought him to that particular dimension in the first place...

"Forty-two..."

What are the odds that anything good could come from the results?

ZZZT!

"Zero..."

"Let's find out then, shall we?" The black sphere asked a surprised Edward with a hint of enthusiasm in its distorted tones, just before everything was obscured by a brilliant, white light.

-----

"Ohhh my fucking gawd..." Josh said as he threw his head back bottomed out inside of an unconscious Ashley and came deep inside of her tight snatch. She was laying down and propped up on her giant, chocolatey tits, her ass high up in the air as her brother's crotch pressed hard against it. After a few moments, Josh slowly pulled out of Ashley and admired the cum that soaked his cock and the excess drooling from her swollen pussy. He gave his cock a long stroke as he bit his lip, then swung a hand down onto one of her tight, round cheeks, leaving a bright red handprint on her supple, young flesh.

While Josh was leaning forward to eat out and clean up his sister, Michael was spread out on the couch on his back while their other sister Wanda gleefully bounced up and down on his long, hard cock. Her large, fake melons flopped around wildly on her slender torso, and her gigantic silicone booty loudly clapped against Michael's thighs as her wild, animalistic screams of wanton pleasure shook the room's walls. Moments before, he had told his former mother that whenever a cock entered any of her three holes, she would feel the vacant ones be filled with a phantom version of said cock. Because of that, her mouth was wide open from the feeling of it being stuffed with a fat, ghost dick and her hips were constantly moving over Michael's from the powerful sensations of the nonexistent meat filling up her asshole alongside the fleshy one actually occupying her tight pussy.

That, and being put into a constant state of orgasm was likely just as responsible for keeping those erratic movements of hers active and wild.

Once Josh had finished slurping up his own seed, he pushed Ashley's hips to the side and caused her lower half to fall over. Her torso followed, and she rolled off of her tits and onto her side, exposing her big and rock-hard nipples for all to see. After that, he stood up and made his way over to Wanda and Michael, quickly grabbing a hold of his former mother's fake tits began and mandling them as he thrust his face onto hers and locked lips. Well, he tried to, but it was hard to keep her mouth closed, and she mostly just continually moaned into his own. It wouldn't be long before Wanda was out cold as well, Josh thought with a sinister chuckle as he pinched down her nipples with a vice-grip.

"I've said one and I'll say it again..." Micheal growled through excited, clenched teeth from underneath Wanda. "This is the greatest day of my fucking-"

Unexpectedly, the unattended device jumped up from off of the coffee table with the sound of a CLACK, launching straight into the air and spinning around fast enough to obscure its general shape. When it reached the point to where it stalled in the air and gravity was supposed to bring it back down to Earth, it maintained its suspension, still floating in the center of the room as its wild rotations increased in velocity. Before long, the two very startled teenagers watched as the erratic contraption began to glow, then form the shape of a bright, white orb.

Once its shape was perfect and its light had grown to a visually painful intensity, the sphere soundlessly dispersed, releasing a white shockwave that phased through everything its extending reach came into contact with.

123456...8