Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if Danny hadn't taken Mandy for himself when he did, she would've been all over him even earlier if one of those messages had played sometime before he directly used the device on her.

"Attention: Nothing is wrong or out of the ordinary. Have sex with the people around you. Everything is permitted here." The intercom gently hissed, the words spoken having a slight, metallic ring to them. Of course, every time the front door was opened, any guests entering were greeted by a similar recording that kept them from being alarmed by the debaucherous sights already going on inside: "Welcome. Party, mind your own business and the business of those you entered with, if any." Thankfully for Danny, he was immune to his own voice commands as long as they were his own, or else things would've gone sideways with that idea long ago, he thought to himself as he pulled out of a dazed, half-conscious, and still-cumming Mandy's mouth and looked around at the rest of the packed restaurant's inhabitants.

The table closest behind Moe, who was still mindlessly filling his belly with Mandy's thick, everflowing jizz, were a group of three women that were professionally dressed and appearing to be aged from their late-twenties to early-thirties. The youngest one with short, raven hair was flat on her back atop the table, just like Mandy, only her slightly older coworkers were riding and rocking their hips over her face and crotch. While the oldest one with long, blonde hair and large, natural tits was having no trouble getting herself off by grinding her trimmed pussy over the black-haired girl's face, but the thin redhead with a gigantic, round butt further down on the woman had procured a girthy cucumber to act as a pseudo, double-sided dildo to pump in and out of the two of them as she thrusted down onto it with her wide hips.

At the salad bar across the room, a large and rather muscular gentleman with a pronounced beer-belly was dressed in a white dress-shirt and dark jeans while his sturdy hands were all over a younger, shorter male. Danny watched as the bear made the twink let out a gasp, grabbing a hold of his tight little ass and unzipping his slacks at the same time. The older man's eyes and smile went wide as a monster of a cock flopped out free from the twenty-something-year-old's trousers, wasting no time in gripping it with a hand to give it several long, encouraging strokes. The two strangers eventually locked eyes, then their faces drew closer together before passionately pressing their lips against one another's while their actions grew more and more feverish over time.

And over in the V.I.P. section towards one of the restaurant's roped-off corners, Danny could spot an elderly man in his late fifties sitting back and enjoying a chat with an equally aged gentleman sitting next to him in the booth, both of them wearing suits that could compare in expense to Danny's own while having their bare laps ridden by a couple of young blondes with big, obviously-fake tits. Part of him wondered if they were calling the men "daddy" because of the common pet-name women associated with their older partners, or because they were actually those men's daughters. Either way, they were a noisy bunch that Danny was enjoying the view of.

Satisfied with the atmosphere of the restaurant that he'd been fine-tuning and cultivating over the past few weeks, Danny looked back down to the sweaty, panting futanari below. Mandy, still having her cock serviced by a polite and oddly skillful old man, licked her lips with a moan and swallowed the last of the remaining seed that her mouth had been coated with. Her mascara and blush were a mess, dripping up her face along with a mixture of saliva and tears as her head still hung off from the edge of the table.

Already hard again, he decided that he wasn't quite done with her fantastical melons and quickly took off what little clothing he had left on and moved around the table to climb on top of it, stradling Mandy's upper-stomach as he placed his cock between her big tits and squeezed them around it. He sighed and moaned, rocking his hips back and forth and savoring the way her perky, but squishy flesh hugged his twitching fuckstick. Yeah, Danny thought, he was already a much bigger fan of Mandy than he was of Stacy, and he still had yet to turn her mind inside out and bend it to his will.

Still, there was plenty enough time for that in the days to come. For now, he was just going to take his time and thoroughly acquaint himself with Mandy's-

DESTELLO BLANCO!

"-gorgeous, flat chest. Fuck, he loved how smooth it was, Danny thought as he hand his palms placed together over her barely-existent mounds of tiddy-meat while his thumbs pressed down on his cock to keep it steadily grinding against the center of her chest.

Mandy blinked, her senses and emotions instantly returned to their original state as reality came crashing down on her. In one moment, her mind was empty and her curvy body was wracked with pleasure; in the next, Mandy realized that someone she thought was her friend had taken advantage of her and her plain, boring body was beginning to shake and tremble with a vicious, unyielding rage. Slowly, Mandy's head rose from the edge of the table with her face still a mess, and she looked up into Danny's eye as fresh, hateful tears began to roll down her cheeks.

The sight alone caused his entire body to freeze up in shock and fear. Danny's finger shot up to the sticker-button on his collarbone without missing a beat. However, it didn't appear as though he was successful in speaking whatever hasty command that was aimed towards her.

"Mandy, y-ACK!" Danny began, but the metallic ring that normally accompanied his words crackled instead at first, then popped with a few sparks flying away from his throat and caused him to fall backwards onto Moe where he was sat back in the chair, and who was slowly regaining his own mental faculties as the effects of Danny's device had quickly worn off.

After a few seconds, the naked and dry Moe gasped and pushed Danny off of him and onto the floor, getting up to run off towards the security station and make sure that the machine programmed to play the evil boy's messages over the intercom was dealt with before it could sound-off again. Mandy sat up on top of the table just when he was out of sight, grateful that she didn't have to look him in the eyes anytime soon, then glanced around at everyone in the restaurant as the hypnotic spells they were under no longer had any effects on their minds. Some continued having sex with one another despite the fact that they were once again in control of their own actions, particularly the once-closeted gay strangers tossing salad at the salad bar, as well as the young man nailing Stacy over the table as his parents and aunt were panicking and profusely apologizing to one another. The curvy pixie had tried to get up at and push him away at first, but he seemed very determined to finish in her tight, waxed pussy, pinning her shoulders down onto the tablecloth as his hips continued to pound her ass. Most everyone else was either in the middle of getting dressed with urgency or were just bolting for the door, too frightened and distraught to worry about their modesty.

Danny clutched at his lower neck as he felt like someone had put out a cigarette on collar bone. He couldn't quite see it, but the white button in the center of it was fairly scorched and wouldn't depress anymore when he tried at it. Laying on his back and propping himself up on his elbows, the tall, skinny man looked up and saw Mandy's naked form looming over him.

"M-Mandy, I-" Danny tried to say, caught off guard at first by the erotic beauty of the curveless, slender figure that she'd given herself but was inturrpted by the bare heal of Mandy's foot bluntly connecting with the bridge of his nose, unmistakably breaking it with an audible crunch as his head slammed back against the carpeted floor.

"'Sort of' friends, huh?" She asked, her voice broken and her eyes leaking a constant stream of tears as she balled up her hands into tight fists.

"Fuck you." Mandy spat, just before she committed various acts that would've been viewed as multiple assault crimes in the eyes of a human-rights court, if the more-than-grateful patrons and staff hadn't turned a blind-eye to her retribution in the stories that the police were told afterwards. They had automatically assumed Mandy was the one who somehow saved them all, not having any other justifiable reason to go off of, and several of those present had nightmares for the rest of their lives after seeing how far a man could be beaten without killing over.

-----

Some time after Edward had settled back into his lab and repaired the door with a can of spray-paint that could restore literally anything to an undamaged state, the members of the household he lived under, minus Frank, were all gathered together there with him around a large, metal desk/table.

"Now that we're all here..." Carroll said with a pleasant smile as she looked around at her family, then she cleared her throat before turning to Edward. "What the hell were you thinking, Ed?!"

"What are you yelling at me for?! This is all her fault!" Edward shouted back at his sister, who was seated on a plain, metal stool past the corner of the table to his right and wearing a plain, white T-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants over her skinny, curveless body.

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME, YOU OLD FUCK?!" Mandy screached, getting right up next to the left Edward's face as he boldly and fearlessly stared straight ahead at nothing in particular. She wore something similar to her mother's attire, only her shirt was grey and long-sleeved while her bottoms were a set of baggy jeans. "YOU SET ME UP!"

"You totally set her up." Zoey sheepishly agreed.

His head unmoving, Edward's eyes flicked to Zoey and she visibly flinched as a result.

"I could've killed God." Dennis mumbled for the upteenth time in the past hour.

"I will hit you." Edward replied.

SMACK!

"Ow!" Edward reeled back as he pulled both hands to the red print quickly beginning to swell up on his right cheek. "Fuck, Carrie!

"Serves you right." Carroll said, trying to shake the stinging pain out of her hand. "Explain yourself, now."

Mandy huffed, pulling her face away from her Uncle's and crossing her arms over her flat chest.

"Alright, fine." Edward groaned, looking around at each of them with a scowl on his face. "I take full responsibility. I knew Mandy wouldn't be able to resist using the thing, but I couldn't just be like: 'Here Mandy, take this super-awesome porno-transformer and go wreak havoc...' In all fairness, I'm like, ninety-percent sure I would've died if I hadn't done it though." He lowered his hands and placed his elbows on the table, looking up towards Mandy with a nod. "Regardless of what happened, good work."

Mandy blinked a few times in surprise, caught off-guard by her Uncle Eddy's suspicious gratefulness.

"I'm sure you all know what happened after that better than myself, I'm sure." He said with a weak, judging smile as he looked around at those around him.

Dennis and Zoey didn't seem phased by the remark, but Carroll and Mandy certainly blushed a bright red.

"So, that glowing ball I saw you put into the device, what was that?" Mandy asked nervously as she sat down in the stool on the corner adjacent from Dennis at the table.

"It was just a manifestation of reality's code that was acting as a glorified battery for the device. It's general abilities were because of the nano-circuitry that's wired into the casing." He shrugged, opening up the back of it and revealing numerous coils layering the inside. "I don't exactly know what my sneaky competitor Morphose uses as a power source for this particular model that I procured by completely legal means, but I've figured out that it's at least the equivalent to about forty D-batteries." As the scientist was speaking, he opened one of the drawers attached to his side of the table, then began to pull out and insert said large, cylindrical power units into the casing one by one. "It was a bitch to adapt and get working at first, but science stops for no man, especially one that's flying high on three gallons of acid. Still can't exactly get it to 'swap' things, either. Had to improvise on functionality."

"... You have a metal drawer, full of live batteries?" Zoey asked, stunned by the carelessness of the idea as she was sitting past the corner of the table on Carroll's left, an empty seat separating her and Dennis.

Edward just responded with a roll of his eyes, to which Zoey opened her mouth in utter disbelief at.

"Three gallons..." Mandy mumbled, leaning forward onto her elbows as she tried to imagine what kind of psychological hell that would be like.

"... 'Swap'?" Dennis muttered with a confused scowl.

"I still don't understand. What was the point of all of this, then? Where have you been for the past day?" Carroll asked.

"I've got a few ideas as for the 'where', but I am way too tired to properly explain it right now. And the 'why' was because, well... I hate to admit it, but I've lost track of almost every device that I've put out into the world up to this point. I usually keep tabs, or used to, rather, on the people that didn't have ones designed to stop working after an approximate amount of time. It turned into busy-work, I lost interest quickly, which led me to lose track of ninety-five-percent of them after about a week of the individual sale. 'Big Brother'-" He said sarcastically, using air quotes. "-usually takes care of anything that gets out of hand too quickly, for the most part. Although, I know for a fact that there are a few too many of my toys out there that were lost somewhere along the way and have yet to be found by someone I didn't personally didn't choose to sell to." Edward finished, then took one last drag of the old cigarette in his hands before flicking it away aimlessly in the lab. His eyes glanced around the table his elbows here perched on, already searching for another half-smoked fag that he hadn't finished off yet.

"The point of all of this was to bring myself in and out of our current reality, causing every single one of those little fuckers to permanently short-out and ultimately become useless by causing a literal, physical glitch in the universe." His eyes lit up as he found another crooked, semi-lengthy smoke hiding underneath a wrench. Edward picked it up and threw it up, catching the butt with his stained, yellow teeth.

"Like this one?" Mandy said flatly, one elbow on the table with her head perched up on the according hand while her free arm reached down into her jeans pocket and pulled out the flat, button-sticker device that fried Danny's voice at the restaurant. She flicked it with her thumb at him as if it were a coin. "Danny said his dad bought it over the internet."

Edward had a confused expression on his face as it landed in his palm, but his eyes once again widened and his lips pursed together as soon as he took a good look at it.

"A prime example, Mandy." He said, holding it up between his middle and index finger for all to see. "I made this bad-boy in college. What did I call it again? ... Fuck, I don't remember. However, I do remember losing this at a party way back when, and- wait, no... Did I let Zeke borrow this at some point? ... Doesn't matter, it's still a good example." Edward said, then aimlessly tossed it off somewhere in the lab just as he does with everything else.

"If you made that way back in the day, I guess that makes sense." Mandy said with a tired, unenthusiastic shrug and yawn. "It did seem pretty lame compared to the boxy thing that you let me steal."

"Lame? Hah!" Edward boasted. "That 'bOxY tHiNg' could do some stuff with the average person's mind as far as perception is concerned, but was nowhere near as powerful as far as being able to rip apart and rebuild an individual's entire thought process and cognitive abilities." His proud expression suddenly dropped into one of mild concern as he stared at Mandy. "He-... This Danny kid, he didn't implant any, like, kinds of triggers in your head, did he?"

Mandy winced, trying to sift through the hazy half of her memories that were mostly filled with mind-numbing orgasms.

"I don't think so, no. Stacy though? Oh yeah, definitely... Why?"

"No reason." Edward's eyes ficked down at the table for a brief moment, and then finally lit up the cigarette that'd been resting between his lips.

Mandy raised an eyebrow at that, but brushed off any rising concerns rather quickly as she wondered about a certain phrase Danny had uttered around the girl.

"Anyways, let's get this over with. Who's first?" Edward said, exhaling a cloud of cheap, bitter smoke. "Dennis?

"Come back to me on that." Was all his chubby, still-naked nephew said while his empty stare was looking down towards the table and focused on nothing, recalling how he managed to take the entire length of super-Alex's super huge cock up his ass that very morning.

Edward nodded, then looked to his Zoey, who needed to take a moment to find her words.

"I... I just want to be skinny again..." Zoey said quietly, hands tucked between her legs in shame.

Edward snapped the case shut after having just filled it with a ridiculous amount of cheap batteries, yanked the antenna back into place, flipped the device around, pointed it at Zoey, and adjusted the according dial without hesitation.

He then pressed the big, white button in the center.

Pop!

Zoey shivered nervously at the quick, instantaneous sensation of her excess weight vanishing from her body, leaving the tall, pale girl with a tight-skinned and healthy figure. While it wasn't painful, it was much more unsettling than the first time it'd happened to her, so her heart responded by trying to explode out of her chest for a few brief moments. Speaking of her chest, after calming down Zoey frowned when looking down at the two jiggly jugs that have been more of a burden than a blessing throughout her life.

Edward took notice of this.

Pop!

Zoey visibly jumped in surprise as her big boobs quickly shrunk and retracted down to a pert, B-cup in her purple tank-top, then looked up to Edward with wide eyes and a half-open mouth. She blinked, realizing that the chair also felt a bit... closer to the bones in her butt. Reaching back, Zoey found that he had also knocked a few inches off of her butt's overall cicumfrance as well.

"I get it." He smiled and shrugged, exhaling smoke and flicking away his cigarette once again.

Zoey finally managed a smile of her own, then nodded and blushed a bit as her hands tucked themselves deeper between her now narrow thighs.

Edward turned to Mandy, who was sitting in the stool with her legs kicked up on the table and her back pressed against the one of the only vacant spots on a wall in the lab located right behind her. "Alright asshole, your turn for a favor."

"Zoey can have it."

"Huh?" Everyone muttered in unison, turning to look at her in surprise.

"What?" Mandy asked as she crossed her arms in defense. "I might be an asshole, but I'm not a complete asshole. Zoey can have my favor. Besides..." Mandy glanced down at her barron chest for a second. "I sort of get it now. Having big boobs didn't really give me any extra confidence, and I don't really want to have anything to do with this crazy shit for a while." She said, holding her hands up in defense.

1...345678