Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy let out a sigh of both relief and defeat, then extended her arms and pulled Tommy in for a hug, who seemed a bit surprised by the gesture but didn't hesitate in reciprocating. Thankfully because of her heels and the couple of inches she had over him now, he was able to nuzzle her generous, overflowing cleavage for a moment. Still, even though that was great and all, what she did and said afterwards sealed how he felt about Mandy.

"You're too sweet to me, Tommy Boy. Thank you." Mandy said, feeling a familiar and growing tingling sensation begin to build from where his hands had placed themselves on her back and spread towards her now very frustrated fuckstick. She gave him a peck on the cheek and pulled away, keeping the embrace short and platonic before a forced, carnal lust took hold of her and she decided to stay home and let Tommy do whatever he wanted to her.

Tommy's face blushed a bright red when her lips made contact, and he brought a hand up to his cheek to where she'd kissed him.

"Do me a favor and tell Zoey that my clothes are all in my hamper and are ready to be washed when she gets a break. I'll owe you one." Mandy said with a warm smile as she quickly turned around towards the front door and made her escape.

"'Kay." Tommy said dumbly, his smile now as wide as can be as he watched Mandy's own big butt wobble out of view. "Man, I could die happy right now." He said in a whisper as he turned back over towards where the device should have been on the coffee table.

However, his blood ran cold once he realized that it was no longer where he had left it.

Tommy let out a tiny whimper of terror.

-----

"Go on." Michael quietly urged, looking through a small, natural hole in the tall, wooden fence of his family's backyard and into the Vett's own.

CLANG!

"Fuck that!" Josh shouted back in a whisper, looking through a similar hold just two feet away. "You do it!"

"Pussy..." Michael rolled his eyes, glancing over to his twin with a smile. "Carrie's never said a bad word about her uncle. What's the worst he could do?"

"She probably knows that that'd be the last thing she ever did, stupid. And besides-"

CLANG!

"He could do that!" Josh hissed, his entire body locking up in terror as the sound stabbed his eardrums.

"... That's fair, but y'know, we could threaten to call the cops if he catches us. Murder gets you more time than sneaking into your friend's house." Michael shrugged.

"There are a few things wrong with that logic, but I'm not gonna' get you going on a rant about 'cOpS aRoUnD hErE bEiNg GoOd PeOpLe AnD nOt A bUnCh Of RaSiT aSsHoLeS'." Josh mocked.

CLANG!

Both of them jumped hard that time, their backs pressed against the fence with their eyes now locked on each other's.

"Damn it, fine! How about we go at the same time?" Michael suggested.

"Is this even worth it?"

"Bro. I'm tellin' you, whatever the fuck Tommy was doing with that box-"

CLANG!

"... and what he was saying to that fucking beast over there, it didn't make any sense. I gotta' know what that was about."

"Why don't we call and ask him, or just go knock on the front door and see what's up?" Josh asked.

CLANG!

"Because something isn't right! Mandy and Zoey were just hanging out in the kitchen last night with that thing. You remember those faint popping noises we kept hearing? Well, I heard them again when Tommy was out here and Carrie's freaky uncle started punching shit." Michael stated, his facial expression as serious as can be. "I gotta' know what's going on, and I don't trust our 'friends' enough to tell us the truth."

"Damn. That's cold, man."

CLANG!

"Whatever. I love those sexy idiots just as much as you do, I'm just saying..." Michael whispered with a frown, then turned around and reached up to grab the top of the fence. "You coming?"

"Good luck, bro. I believe in you." Josh said as he gave him two thumbs up, his face as serious as can be.

Micheal shook his head, then held his breath as he vaulted over the wooden barrier that separated the two backyards.

CLANG!

The blistering sound occured as soon as Michael's feet landed on the grass, and his eyes quickly darted over to the giant over in the corner of the yard who was thankfully faced away from him and intensely focused on his target.

The steel door connected to a concrete bunker hull had dents all across its surface, each of them as big as his terrifying, microwave-sized fist.

Michael didn't hesitate. With adrenaline coursing through his veins, the jittery teenager stayed in place until the sounds of his footsteps could be masked.

CLANG!

Like a cat, Michael dashed for the backdoor, his heartbeat thundering in his ears all the while. Fortunately, the after-ringing of steel gave him enough time to slide the glass door over to the side, slowly and quietly. Without missing a beat, he slipped right in and spotted Tommy and Mandy having a chat by the hallway entrance. His body froze at the sight only for a split second, realizing that the short boy's back and big butt were faced in Michael's direction while Mandy was nervously staring at the ceiling for some reason. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the device laying on the coffee table in front of the couch.

If the two weren't wrapped up in their own thoughts (and visible sexual tension), they may have noticed the slight patter of socks on carpet and the soft click of the backdoor closing.

All Michael heard once the door shut was another-

CLANG!

Josh, sitting with his back against the fence and typing out his brother's suicide note for shits and giggles on his phone, was fairly startled when Michael came flying over the fence and landed on his back, the back box clutched firmly in both hands.

"Hey, you're not dead!"

"Shut up!" Michael hushed, visibly hyperventilating. "Let's go!"

Josh snickered and nodded, then the two of them raced into the safety of their home, locking the backdoor behind them.

"Woohoo!" Michael cheered, holding the device up high in the air as his feelings of panic and worry slowly began to subside.

"What is it?" Josh asked, curiously staring up at the clunky, black box that had a crooked antenna sticking several inches out of top and a crack in one of the casing's corners. At first glance, to him it looked like a huge remote for an old, radio-controlled plane, if that plane happened to have fifty wings and could fly in more directions that existed.

"I dunno'." Michael said with a shrug just after lowering the device to get a better look at it.

The twins walked over towards and then sat down on the living room couch. Josh pulled his legs up and crossed them while Michael propped his own up on the table, taking a moment to examine the multitude of crudely labeled dials, switches, and levers. A few of them had small strips of masking tape and were written in pen under them, while just as many other labeled options looked to have been carved into the casing itself. Oddly enough, none of the letters were made up of straight lines, as if they'd been made by... Fingernails? Michael asked himself as he traced one of his own across the linings. Judging by the potential (and certainly proven) strength of Carrie's scary uncle, he wouldn't doubt it if he'd made those indentions with just the slightest press of his nail into the plastic. Still, even though the grooves were wider than his own nails, Michael noticed that the markings were much too thin for the gigantic fingers he'd seen on Dennis' unnaturally large hand just moments ago.

"Dude." Josh said in disbelief, paying more attention to what the labels read rather than how they had been made. "There's no way this thing does what I think it does."

Michael swallowed, trying to get the horrific image of Dennis' gursem, muscular body out of his mind and doing his best to focus on the thing he'd just risked his life for. It didn't take him but a moment to realize what his brother was talking about, his mildly traumatic memories quickly repressed by an arousing curiosity. Holy hell, Michael thought, he suddenly shared the sentiment of his twin.

"Only one way to find out, I guess." He said.

"Did you see anything weird when you saw Tommy with this thing?" Josh asked, his eyes trained on the device. "Like, what were they doing with it exactly?

"I'm not sure, but it seemed like Tommy was using it to make him stronger, or something, just so he could fuck up that big ass door."

"... He wanted to get stronger?" Josh gave his brother a look of utter bewilderment.

"Right?! That dude's always been a monster, but..." Michael hesitated, then looked up from the device in his lap and thoughtfully bit his lip.

"But?"

"It's, like, for some reason I was getting more and more scared each time I heard a popping sound. I couldn't see anything change, but I wasn't nearly as terrified as I was when they first walked out there. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't think Carrie's uncle was always that fucking huge."

"That's weird, I can't remember when that guy didn't make me want to shit a brick on sight."

"Tell me about it... Still, you have to admit that everything about that guy is fucking werid."

Josh took a moment to think about that, and realized it was a little bit strange that a literal giant and the world's most insanely stacked bimbo had been living next door to them ever since his family had moved into that house two years ago and nobody seemed to care at all that they existed.

"What you're saying makes sense. Something is definitely up with that, but I can't quite put my finger on it..."

"So, we agree that what these labels say might actually work?" Micheal asked, holding the device up in one of his hands.

"Like you said, only one way to find out."

-----

As the sun was slowly descending behind the horizon, Mandy pulled into the parking lot of Velmasio, the fancy restaurant that Danny's father bought when he'd won the lottery at the start of the year. Three stories tall; able to seat and serve five-hundred people at once; the favorite dining establishment for anyone with any kind of significant financial status around; home of the most mouth-watering, chocolate truffle cake. There was no better place to finally tell him how she felt, how she has felt ever since she had first laid eyes on him in high school, before that bitch Stacy and big, stupid tits ever came into the picture... And nothing was going to stop her, she thought, looking down at her own abundance of jiggly chest-meat with a confident smile.

However, when Mandy was walking up to the entrance and saw the man of her dreams, her gusto had stomped-out when she noticed a familiar, gold-digging leach hanging off of his arm. The steady, bold stride that she'd crossed the lot with slowed, and even became a bit uneasy as a feeling of hopelessness from into a pit of despair deep within her stomach. Less than ten-feet away, neither of them seemed to have noticed Mandy yet as they continued their pleasant conversation, each of them smiling and exchanging a few laughs every few moments.

They... They weren't laughing at her, were they?

When Mandy had asked him through text if he was busy that night during a small break that Julie had "generously" given her, Danny said that Stacy cancelled on a dinner date that he'd set up. It seemed that was no longer the case, she thought, wondering if this was just Stacy's way of contending with Mandy for being his main love interest, or if this was all just some big joke at her expense. Invite her out, break her spirit, and smugly enjoy themselves while she silently eats a delicious meal and tries not to cry because she even though she had the biggest tits in the in the world she still didn't have a goddamn backbo-

"Mandy! I'm glad you could make it." Danny's handsome face beamed as he turned away from Stacy and embraced his dazed friend when she was in arm's reach. The tall, young man was dressed in a well-fitted, black/red-tied suit, was clean-shaven, and his usually shaggy, raven-colored hair had been recently cut and swept back. The hug was warm and firm; his slender arms and body felt solid against her own soft, frail figure; the scent coming through the fabric of his suit smelled of bold, manly soaps with a dash of cologne thrown into the mix...

Mandy came, hard.

"Ohhhphuck." She quietly moaned and gasped into his chest, then shivered in his arms as she silently rode through what felt like an eternity of raw, unyielding pleasure.

"... Awkward." Stacy scoffed, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth and crossing the opposite arm over the perky grapefruits she'd stuffed into a trashy, black tube-top, one that didn't do anything to hide the existence of their large, protruding nips and the metal studs pierced through them. Her lower half was covered up by a piece of sleek fabric that was almost completely identical to her top, compacting her juicy, jiggly cheeks together and allowing her big ass to sway and wobble each time her midsection moved. The sapphire-colored mane above her striking, pale face was tied into pigtails and really emphasized the depth of her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

"Can we go ahead and just grab a table while she goes off to change? I really don't want to wait on her anymore, babe." She said with a bitchy sigh.

Danny sighed in return. "C'mon Stacy, you know how she gets." He said, patting Mandy's blonde head as she recovered from her orgasm. "Also, we'd be in there eating already if you hadn't blown me off to begin with." His tone was less sympathetic that time, and Mandy completely missed the surprised expression on Stacy's face as Danny turned back to glare at her, something the skinny pushover had never done before in such a disdainful way.

"I-I didn't blow you off." Stacy said defensively, stomping her foot. "I just dozed off for a second while I was waiting for my clothes to finish washing. Hence the get-up." She shook her head from side to side with each syllable to emphasize some kind of point, whatever that was.

"You didn't have anything else to wear?" Mandy asked in a daze as she and Danny slowly separated from each other. "You look like a whore."

"I look like a whore?" Stacy let out a quick, snobby giggle-snot, eyeing Mandy from head to toe. "I could say the same to you, cow."

Used to having giant, unhidable udders or not, which she most certainly was not, the comment poked at an insecurity that Mandy didn't know she would ever have.

"Listen here, you fucking cun-" Mandy tried to begin, but was cut off by a man who wanted to delay the inevitable catfight that the two head been building up to for the past several months.

"Ladies, settle down." Danny stated calmly and with a smirk, his voice having a subtle, metallic ring to it.

Both Stacy's eyes and smile were wider than ever as she and Mandy stared at one another, each of them a bit spiteful towards Danny for keeping that overdue bomb from going off. Still, the tensions were quickly lifted, and the girls felt strangely at ease. Stacy's piercing gaze in particular had a glint of newfound interest within it, to Mandy's unsettled confusion.

Luckily for Danny, neither of them realized that he distinctly had a finger placed on the clothed center of his collarbone as he spoke.

"Condoms aren't worth thinking about, Mandy. Let's all go inside and try to have a good time." Danny said, then dropped his hand and wrapped an arm around each of their waists, to girls' mild surprise.

Stacy looked up at him with a smirk and a roll of her eyes, gently pressing her hands against his chest; Mandy just looked down towards the arm under and slightly lifting her big, heaving breasts, then at the one he had doing the same to her Stacy.

When Mandy's eyes found Danny's face, she saw him gazing down at her in a way that she always dreamed that he would.

So, why couldn't Mandy shake the feeling that there was something strange going on beyond what she'd done with the device?

Was this new attitude of his because of her new tits, or...

Then, several terrifying questions crossed Mandy's mind, ones that she probably should've considered much sooner.

Uncle Dennis hadn't done all that much with the device since his return, but she knew several things had changed from hearing the occasional POP that occurred when she happened to be within earshot. But what all had her Uncle Dennis changed since his return, and had anything she'd done with it screw up the reality that she used to remember? Had she always been a blonde? Was Carrie always stupid Carrie and not her brother Carl or something? Were Zoey and Julie really a pair of twins who just so happened to be polar opposites of one another in every way imaginable aside from their beauticious appearances and erotic proportions? Mandy's memories said yes to all, her gut told her that she was correct to question at least one of those factors, and the throbbing erection that made it difficult for her to stand up completely straight and feel comfortable trusting the durability of her dress' fabric was telling her to stop worrying about things beyond her control and deep-dick the cute stud being gentle enough with his touch to keep her just on the edge of another orgasm.

Wait, Mandy thought, her heart thundering within her chest. The way he was shamelessly looking at her with those 'fuck-me' eyes... Had they already been intimate in this new timeline that had been formed? The way he was holding her and Stacy, and at the same time no less, was that supposed to be normal to them? Had... Had they already had their first kiss? No, no way. There was no way Mandy had missed out on something like that.

'Stop worrying, you dramatic fuck. Try to enjoy this. It's what you've always wanted, after all.' An inner voice stated, one that sounded just like her own. 'Stacy may be here, but it's not like you don't want a piece of that ass, too. This is practically a win-win if all goes well in there.'

Mandy sighed and accepted her fate, the rationalizations that she believed were being born from her raging erection and her forced state of arousal making enough sense to give her a slight boost of confidence.

"Y-yeah, sure..." Mandy reluctantly said, as if it was inevitable the words would leave her mouth.

Danny smiled as he turned and led the three towards the restaurant's entrance, and then Mandy's condom slid off a few steps into their walk, spilling all over the ground just before they passed through the doors.

Danny glanced back over his shoulder and bit his tongue at the sight, doing his best not to openly laugh at the looks people were giving Mandy, who was completely oblivious to the fact that she ever had something to stop her overactive cum-cannon from making another mess in the very near future.

-----

Michael lifted one of his large, muscular arms and put it up on the back of the couch that he was sitting on one end of, while Josh had his elbows placed on his knees and was leaning forward with the device held in both hands. The two of them were both naked and surrounded by the shredded remains of what clothes they were wearing before their sister walked into the room, to which she thought was a strange and uncomfortable sight at first. Then, that box Josh was holding made a weird noise, he told her to calm down and get naked, and then she proceeded to strip right there for the both of them, just as she would for anyone else if told so.

123456...8