Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys barely saw anything that happened, and had to cover their eyes as the incident was unraveling.

"Oh, shit!" Josh cried out, backing away from the couch and falling down onto his ass.

"What the fuck?!" Michael echoed, shoving Wanda backwards and off of him while he scrambled to sit upright.

With outstretched arms, flat palms, a lab coat, and a body odor that would only exist in a skunk's nightmare, Edward slowly descended down onto the floor. As his dirty old sneakers gently landed on the soft carpet, he opened his eyes to the strange sight of his nephew's naked friends having a panic attack. The boys looked at the middle-aged man in terror for a long, suspenseful moment, wondering who this man was and why he just appeared from the device that was firmly gripped in his right hand.

It didn't take long for their memories of the original reality to slingshot back into the databanks of their minds, and they each gasped once they remembered who this man was exactly. Well, what little they did know of him, anyways. It was Dennis' uncle, they simultaneously realized, while the line of memories from altered reality remained and the visions of their friend's monstrous form still haunted them.

"I'll be back." Edward boldly stated, then let his arms drop to his sides and let out a sigh of defeat as his dark, tired eyes scanned the room around him. "Nevermind, that doesn't fit. Fucked it up again..." He said, dejected in his inability to deliver a cool one-liner/movie-quote each time the opportunity presented itself. Regardless, it looked as though things worked out well enough. He appeared to be back home; and whatever changes had been done thus far should have been reset, judging by the way the boys were examining their scrawny bodies and average-sized genitals with disappointment and sorrow.

Edward snapped his fingers a few times to get their attention, letting out a long, meaningful yawn all the while.

"Yo, what the hell just happened?" Michael asked as he leaned back against the couch and placed a hand on his head, his eyes wide and mind reeling at the mixed up bunch of memories swimming around in his head... Last night, did he and Josh double-stuff Alex, or Alexis? ... Both? ... Huh.

"Yeah! Make us awesome and strong and give us big dicks again! Please!" Josh pleaded, diving forward and wrapping his naked self around Edward's left leg. "We won't say anything to anyone about anything, we'll do anything you want, just please give it ba-ha-ha-haaack..." He wailed, part of his soul unwilling to live without the greatness of his invention.

"First of all, get the fuck off of me." Edward said, then looked down towards Josh with a merciless, impatient stare.

Josh whimpered and quickly scurried across the floor several feet away from the scientist.

"Second..." Edward sighed again, feeling pity for the two boys. It was a damn shame he didn't have anything on him that could wipe their memories. Once one gets a taste of ultimate power, it's hard to let go of. And they weren't a couple of his chosen, "deserving" customers, just a couple of innocent idiots that got caught in the crossfire of his risky experiment. "This thing is out of juice." He said, extending his arms to point it at himself, and then pressed the big white button in the center. Nothing happened, and there wasn't even a POP.

"Awe." They whined as their hearts were both shattered in an instant.

"Yeah, sorry boys." He said with a sympathetic shrug. "Tell ya' what. If you do what 'that one' said and don't tell anyone that I'm to blame for any weird shit that may or may not have gone on around here within the last twenty-four hours, I'll cook up something special in the lab for each of you. Deal?" He asked them, already walking backwards towards their back exit with both of his thumbs up.

Michael and Josh exchanged a shocked, but joyous glance, then looked back to the scientist and started quickly nodding their heads up and down like the morons they were.

Edward extended an arm and pointed at them. "My dudes." He said with a smirk, then slipped out through the backdoor, disappearing without a trace.

"Whoa..."

"Right?" Josh agreed with a laugh. "That guy is cool as fuck."

Then, a moan came from the other end of the couch that Michael was sitting on, and they both froze in fear as their bitter old mother slowly began to sit upright.

Michael and Josh bolted for their room, Josh tripping over Ashley's still unconscious, naked body and practically somersaulting into the hallway before they girls were fully awake. Once dressed, they could hear the sounds of Wanda's fury growing closer to their location. By the time she arrived, they had escaped through their window and were running off down the street.

-----

With a hand firmly placed against his throat, Tommy let out a choked groan as Juile mashed her crotch against his and started grinding back and forth on top of him, her large, brazillian tits swaying over and insidious, lustful smile looming above.

After her shower, Julie had found Tommy in the living room curled up in the fetal position under the coffee table, silently whispering a few prayers for his life. However, she felt that his time was better spent as a helpless little dildo for her to ride for the next few hours. He'd already cum twice inside of her and was still hard, so she of course didn't waste a bit of that precious time by giving him any sort of a break. Even then, she could feel his thick cock begin to twitch once more inside of her, ready to unload whatever measly offering that he had left to give from an already drained sack. Her hips pushed against his with more force and her movements increased in pace, and soon the both of them were moaning and looking deep into each other's watery eyes they had an orgasm at the same time.

Then, something bizarre happened, something that left Tommy alone and gasping for air on the ground of his friend's living room floor while his cock, rock hard and standing straight up, fired off a few spurts of clear ejaculate onto his bare stomach. A flash of white occurred, and Juile was gone, leaving him there alone and more than just a little bit confused as his original memories collided with his alternate ones like a semi-truck slamming head-on into an electric car. His brain was fried from the numerous, powerful emotions and forced orgasms that he'd undergone in the last hour, and he decided to just lay there staring at the ceiling and think about it all until someone came along and let him know that the world hadn't just imploded in on itself.

One thing was for certain, though. Tommy already missed having a big, juicy, free-weed-getting booty, he thought. Squinting his eyes in mild confusion and reluctant relief, he wondered what had happened to Juile, who had completely vanished right before his eyes and was nowhere to be found within the original set of his memories.

-----

Humming a tune from a hit pop song, Alex was happily sitting next to his older sister Mia in her apartment's living room as the two of them sat in front of her large vanity mirror applying some makeup. The Japanese Adonis gently dabbed at his cheeks with a powder brush while Mia was touching up her mascara. The two of them were bonding like best friends, per their usual routine before going out on the town to score a dick or three.

While just as beautiful on the one-to-ten scale, Mia was quite a bit shorter than her gigantic brother and more resembled him when he was Alexis for a short time, but had bright, platinum-blonde hair instead of the raven main he(she) had sported during the night of the orgy. Her big, perky tits were without a bra in the bright, pink tank-top she wore, while her tight, jeans short-shorts were overflowing with excess booty and thigh meat around linings.

"Like, I'm still shocked about it too. I got 'em both to fit. Or, well, they did." Alex giggled, fondly reminiscing about her time with the twins.

"Oh mai gawd! Like, I'm totes jelly." Mia said. "I've had twins before, but not a couple of black studs with big,-"

KA-FLASH

"-unimpressive pinky fingers." She snickered, holding up her own in front of Alex's face while his entire body froze up and his eyes began to expand wider and wider. "I don't get what the big deal was. I mean, sure, an orgy is fun at all, but you're the most impressive one there, then it couldn't have been that great." Mia said with a roll of her eyes, then put down the black pencil and reached for a powder brush, the same one that had just fallen out of the "normalified" Alex's trembling fingers.

He screamed in a higher pitched tone than Alexis ever did during the night before.

-----

"My Zoey bear..." A seven-foot-tall Carrie sang, then let out a throaty giggle as she licked from the bottom of Zoey's chin and all the way up the side of her head. Three of her fingers were actively working around the dark-skinned maid's inner-pussy walls, all the while her thumb was expertly circling Zoey's throbbing clit. "You're, like, sooo cute when you cum for me like that." The low IQ, amazonian nympho whispered into her ear.

Zoey just laid there in Carrie's bed on her back, helplessly having succumb to the insane girl's whims. But, that was the job, Zoey knew. This is what she signed up for when she agreed to dedicate her life to being the greatest maid that ever was. Still, part of her regretted using her employer's brother-in-law's magical box to get rid of the extra weight she'd been carrying around all of her life. Sure, Zoey generally felt healthier and her overall mood had improved since then, but Carrie, despite being unaware of the change, was much more enthusiastic than usual.

Carrie's giant, yoga-ball-sized tits were mushed up against Zoey's side, one of her hands down in the maid's nether regions and skillful enough to bring her to nirvana, and the first half of Carrie's two-foot-long, snake-like cock was gently sliding several inches of its length in and out of Zoey's big, round ass.

There were worse ways to spend an evening, but there were also less humiliating ways, as well, Zoey thought to herself through a cluster of mini orgasms that were assaulting her nervous system with a battering ram of pleasure.

"Mm, oh fuck... Oh, I'm gonna'-, I'm gonna cum, baby. Mmmphuck!" Carrie squealed, filling Zoey's ass full of her thick, dickgirl spunk, her softball-sized nuts visibly curning as they unloaded their... well, load.

Zoey reached up and grabbed handfuls of her own, but not nearly as big or unnaturally full tits, letting out a shameless scream as she finally began to give into her impulses, her mind broken and ready to accept the carnal sin that her body desperately craved.

Carrie, still softly moaning directly into Zoey's ear as her spurting cock began to get itself under control, smiled as she reached under her breasts and wrapped her arms lovingly around Zoey from the side.

But, like every other scene near the current in this goofy sex story, a wave of bright, white light flowed through the area like a flash, and both of their worlds came crashing in on themselves as reality returned to relative normality. A middle-aged, regular-sized Carroll blinked, staring into the side of Zoey's pale, chubby face with an expression of disbelief on her own, her breasts having shrunk down to their original, flat form as her bare chest was now pressed up against her daughter's best friend's arm. Zoey blinked a few times as well, then slowly turned her head to meet Carroll's stunned gaze.

Both of them trembled as they realized what all had actually happened within the past day, and Zoey fainted in Carroll's arms with the sound of a soft whimper on her lips.

"Ah! Zoey!" Carroll shrieked, quickly pulling off of her and swirling her body to sit on top of the goth's soft, doughy tummy. "I'm so sorry babygirl, I didn't know what I was doing. Please, be alright..." She begged, trying to wake Zoey up by gently shaking her shoulders with both hands.

However, Zoey remained asleep, and Carroll blushed with shame as she still found herself getting turned on by the young woman's fat, heavy tits sloshing around on top of her in response. Speaking of which, Carroll thought as she sat up straight on top of Zoey, where in the hell had her own melons had disappeared to? She shook her head, realizing that there were (slightly) more important things to worry about right then and there.

Ed and Mandy had some goddamn explaining to do.

-----

CLA-THUNK!

"Finally..." Dennis grumbled, staring down at the half of his exposed forearm that hadn't completely fit through the hole that the last punch had pierced through the steel to his laboratory.

With a gentle flex, the hulking giant yanked his massive arm free from the steely entrance and smiled at the jagged, gaping rupture.

"Now, all that's left is to-" He began, but paused when he tried to slide his bare leg in through the hole and have it stop midway up his calf. Dennis made an annoyed, confused expression, then shoved with all of his strength to try and fit through the hole he clearly should've been able to fit into, ight? It made sense. After all he-...

Dennis roared with fury as his big, unbreakable fist was sent flying down on top of the tall, narrow, concrete roof of the laboratory's entrance with a crack, his mind recalling how none of his and Carries clothes would fit them anymore while he could still rationalize himself being able to slide them on and have their fabric stretch accordingly to fit his and her figures.

Although, just as he was coming to terms with the fact that the hold he'd created would also refuse to stretch and accommodate the size of his body as it tried to pass through, there was an unmistakable,-

SOUNDLESS WHITE FLASH!

... And just like that, Dennis was back to his plain, average, teenage self. Every once of his dark, dense muscles had vanished, leaving him flabby, pasty, and a bit too out of shape for half his brain's liking. Demigod Dennis' and Nerdy Dennis Vett's two persona's were wildly conflicting in how he should feel about the confusing circumstances that the previous moment was forcing him to mentally deal with.

Dennis just stood there in the darkness of his backyard for maybe a full minute or two, staring at the hole in the door in disbelief and wondering why the fuck he even wanted to bother getting into that place after Tommy had transformed him into a living, breathing weapon of mass destruction. Of course, the original and slightly more sensible side of his brain understood that he may have been changing physically, but because he couldn't completely grasp the fact that he had become so unnaturally powerful with the device at the time due to its reality-correcting nature, his motives and goal had stayed the same and held true through the transformation. Hell, the memories from his altered-self was hinting that he had possessed the strength to jump from the ground where he stood and send himself flying towards any of the world's nation's capitals, then proceed to annihilate anyone and anything that would have posed a threat to his mission of global domination.

Dennis jumped in mild surprise as a large hand firmly placed itself on his shoulder, and he turned around to look up into the dark, tired face of his Uncle Eddy, who was nodding as his eyes were examining the damaged entrance to his lab.

"Nice." Was all the stoic, expressionless man said before he removed his hand and continued forward, climbing in through the four-foot-diameter hole while being mindful of the sharp shreds of torn steel that were all around its circumference.

"I could've killed God." Dennis mumbled to his uncle, who stopped as soon as he was through the door and turned back to look at him.

"Yeah? Bring it, bitch." Edward said, his tone only half-serious. "Go put some clothes on and go find your mother and sister, then bring 'em here... We all need to have a little chat about what happened last night."

Dennis blinked, the jumbled mess of the previous night's memories now swimming around in his confused mind.

"Uh... Yeah, sure." He said, watching his uncle through the hole as the old man disappeared down the staircase that led to the lab.

That was the man who created the device and a door that Zeus would have trouble getting open; his boring, alcoholic uncle who avoids human interaction at every opportunity that he can?

That's wild, Dennis thought to himself with a crazed, delirious laugh as he turned around and made his way into the house, the eighteen-year-old's big, soft dick and full, tight balls bouncing and bobbing around in front of him with each step taken.

-----

"And here's the best part, Mandy. You're going to forget about every single trigger that I just put into your empty little head of yours." Danny groaned with satisfaction, standing over a shivering Mandy with a finger on his collar as she lay flat on her back on the table, her mental faculties and thoughts still devoid of any real emotion while her entire body was being wracked with an intense, unyielding pleasure. "Also, put your hands down. From now on, you're not allowed to touch yourself without my permission."

Mandy's trembling fingers instantly pried their tight grip away from the huge, fleshy globes sloshing around on top of her chest and brought her hands up near her head to grasp at the edge of the table. Being that her head hanging off that same edge, it gave Danny easy access to silence the moans and squeals she was involuntarily producing by sliding his average-sized dick in and out of the blonde's mouth. All the while, their waiter Moe was seated down at the opposite end of the table from Danny, both hands wrapped around the base of Mandy's fleshy pole as his mouth was doing the best it could to keep itself locked around her constantly ejactulating cockhead; the front his short, naked, old man body soaked in a way that looked as though someone had splashed him with a bucket full of cum.

"Good girl." Danny said, wasting no time in reaching forward to make sure her breasts were still getting plenty of attention. His long, skinny fingers dug deep into her supple tits while his thumbs and index fingers tightly pinched at her diamond-hard nipples. Mandy winced each time his cock pushed its way into her throat and when he would firmly press his crotch and balls up against her face. "Mmph... Yeah, I definitely believe you now. There's no way these fucking tits shouldn't have been the first thing I claimed with my new toy, because fuck... And you said you got them just for me? That's so fucking sweet, Mandy. So sweet that I almost feel bad about this." He chuckled, then moaned as his hands squeezed harder around those overflowing jugs, feeling his balls begin to tighten up and the sensation of an orgasm begin to rise from within.

Mandy choked, Danny's uncoordinated and overeager thrusts came to a stop as he rammed his crotch against her face one more, filling her throat with several thick globs of his hot cum. With a sigh and a smile, he released Mandy's tits and watched them wobble around atop her twitching frame before turning his attention over to the table several feet away from theirs, where Stacy had been entertaining a wealthy family of four for the past ten minutes. Like he'd said earlier, Danny had been getting bored with her for quite some time, so he felt as though her talents were put to better use for people who had never seen such shameless acts.

The younger man in his early twenties was likely their son, Danny reckoned, and he was the most interested in the naked, blue-haired, barely-coherent bimbo out of them all. He had her bent over the edge of the table and was thrusting his athletic hips against her big, toned ass while leaning forward and openly whispering sweet, degrading nothings into her ear about what a nasty slut she was for letting him fuck her raw in front of his parents and aunt. Said parents and aunt, all three of them approximately somewhere in their forties, weren't paying any mind to the younger couple, Danny's table, nor any of the other tables scattered around the restaurant that had begun engaging in similar acts of wide-open sexual conduct. The father of the group was just seated in his chair while his wife was down on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock with a whorish vigor as her sister was sat above on the edge of the table, rubbing her clit and squealing from an orgasm; the father pumping three of his thick fingers in and out of her sloppy snatch and his hand bunched up into a fist that was full of her long, brunette hair. Of course, not a soul in the building found anything going on out of the ordinary, per the prerecorded suggestions Danny had scheduled to be quietly played over the restaurant's intercoms every half-hour.

1...345678