Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Ashley still felt uneasy by that hungry gaze in the eyes of her brothers.

POP

"... I'm not sure man, I still don't think it works." Michael snickered, then shrugged his broad, bulging shoulders as one hand slowly stroked his rock-solid, twelve-inch cock. "Did you feel anything that time?"

"This is so stupid..." Ashley mumbled, still standing in the center of the living room without a shred of clothing to cover her slender, busty figure. She crossed her arms over her gravity-defying, bowling-ball-sized tits, pushing them up and making them look even bigger. "Nothing's happening." Ashley said with a roll of her eyes.

"I swear, this thing was working just fine a minute ago..." Josh said in a sarcastic tone as he gave his head a scratch. "Are you sure that your boobs aren't any bigger?"

"What?" She gave the two of them a suspicious look before glancing down towards the cleavage of her big, jiggly melons, then pursed her full, juicy lips together in confusion. "I don't... think so? Why?"

POP

With her hands clasped together and skinny arms wrapped around her massive bust, barely able to cover up her wide, dark-chocolate areolas, Ashley looked up from her tits.

"No reason." Michael said as he and Josh exchanged smiling glances, their expressions confused, reluctant, but not at all displeased. "Bounce on your heels."

Without missing a beat, Ashley's feet began moving as if on their own. The shifting and sloshing of her captivating mammaries pushed her hands apart and she had to bring them up to her sides. A bored Ashley never broke eye contact with Josh as she stood there, her round tits beginning to pick up a circular, clockwise/counterclockwise rhythm with her movements, soon making clapping noises when they occasionally met and slapped against one another in the middle.

"This is the greatest day of my life." Michael muttered, hypnotized by Ashley's giant tits. "Cum really hard, and don't stop bouncing."

Ashley's body began to tremble; her eyes rolled back in their sockets; she bit down on her lip; her hands shot towards her pussy as it ignited with pleasure and started visibly leaking juices down her slender thighs, all while her feet continued to move despite their cramping muscles. The moans that escaped her throat were primal and guttural at first, but quickly raised in tone and volume after a few seconds, becoming short-winded screams and chirps as the orgasm continued on. Her bounces lost the steady rhythm they once held, causing her tits to switch from gyrating in circles to bouncing up and down wildly and opposite from one another, which was mostly the fault of the extra movements caused by her body's jerks and spasms.

Leaning back with a groan and a hand quickly moving up and down his throbbing cock, Michael began pumping out a thick load all over his chiseled torso at the ridiculous sight of his older sister with a pair of giant tits having a forced orgasm at his command. Shit, he could get used to this, Michael thought. And there were still so many options on the device for him and Josh to experiment with!

"What the hell is goin' on in here?!" Their mother Wanda demanded as she entered the living room, dropping the many bags of groceries she had bundled up in her clenched palms. "Why are you all naked? And what are you two doin' to your sister?!" She asked, beginning to hyperventilate as she took a step back in shock.

Michael and Josh jumped in their seats at the sound of their mother's shriek, then exchanged wide-eyed looks for a brief moment While Ashley was still bouncing and jiggling like a big-titted animal, lost in the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced.

Wanda had always thought her boys were good, that she could trust them. But seeing them like this, Michael touching himself and Josh drooling over the sight of their sister being made to do things that siblings should never do to each other. Especially in Ashley's case, Wanda thought. The poor girl, always and having to do and faithfully believing whatever she's told without a care in the world. Her mental condition was extremely rare, and Ashley-

POP

-had gotten it from her. If her sons suddenly didn't care about that, the fact that she and her daughter were completely and utterly at the mercy of anyone within earshot, there's no telling what kind of deviant things that they might do to them. Wanda became fidgety, glancing back towards the way she came in, possibly looking to escape... It's just too bad that her body couldn't move faster than the speed of sound.

"Relax, mom." Josh said with a smirk, leaning back against the couch and spreading meaty, toned legs to give his big, dangling dick some room to breathe. "We were just having some fun with the house slut." He and Michael chuckled at that as Josh held up a remnant piece of his sweatpants that was laying on the sofa next to him. "Besides, it's not like we ever wear clothes when we're in the house anyway, remember? They're really itchy."

Wanda blinked, suddenly feeling as though millions of bugs were crawling around her skin wherever the fabric of her dark-blue pantsuit was touching it.

Damn it, she thought, her son was absolutely right. Wanda had been so distressed by her daughter's wails that she uncharacteristically asked her sons why they were naked. She was well aware of how awful it felt to wear clothes in the privacy of one's own home, and Wanda hated every moment of it. Her hands quickly fumbled with the buttons and zippers of her attire, doing her best not to just start ripping it all off right there and then. Still, she was much better at getting undress than she was at getting ready in the mornings. In just a few seconds, her jacket and top was sliding off of her slender arms, her pant skirt was unzipped and falling down around her heels before she proceeded to kick those off, and her hands moved in one swift motion behind her back to undo her bra and allow her deflated D-cup breasts to come flopping free, causing her extra-large nipples to visibly harden as soon as they made contact with the cool air around them.

Wanda let out a sigh of relief, feeling much better than she did just a few moments ago, but quickly remembered why she was initially distressed as she noticed Josh staring at her like she was just a piece of meat.

Ashley winced and took a deep breath, then reached up to grab her huge, wobbling tits in an attempt to stabilize them. "C'mon guys. That felt like, really good and all, but my fuckin' feet huuurt." She desperately whined.

"Alright, you can stop." Michael laughed.

"Tha-hank youuu. Oh, oh god..." As soon as Ashley stopped bouncing, she crouched and then fell down onto her back with a sob, using every ounce of strength in her skinny arms to try and keep her big jugs from sloshing around as her cramped feet were sticking straight up in the air.

"Boys..." Wanda began, covering up her worn-out nipples and wildly hairy pussy when Josh smiled and Michael looked over towards her with the same look that his brother had. Despite how compromised she knew she was, Wanda sought to have faith that her sons were good men and haven't given into their more base urges and carnal, teenage desires. Josh telling her to calm down may have been giving her false notions because of the forced shift in her emotional state, but maybe she was just overreacting.

Her daughter was the house slut, after all, and they were healthy young men who would love to get a show from an attractive girl with big breasts like hers.

"You shouldn't be so rough with your sister... A girl can only handle so much." She said, giving a sympathetic glance towards Ashley.

"Huh... Is that right?" Josh asked.

The boys exchanged amused glances before Michael gave his brother a slap on his muscular back.

"I'm gonna' put that to the test." Michael said, then stood up and walked around the coffee table towards the direction of their whimpering sister. Once standing over her, his erect and cum-slick cock was level with her aching toes. "Quit bitchin', your feet feel fine." He said as he gently took them in his large hands.

Instantly, Ashley's expression of anguish transitioned into one of relief and satisfaction. "Mm, you're right... They're- Oohah!" She giggle-moaned, her body now wriggling on the floor as Michael's fingers pressed into her feet for an ameture-level, but still enjoyable message.

"I am right, aren't I?" Michael smiled an evil, devilish smile. "They feel amazing. In fact, they're just as sensitive as your clit."

In the middle of inhaling a deep, relaxed breath, Ashley's eyes opened up wide as the nerves in her feet lit up like a christmas tree, firing off millions of electrical signals throughout her entire body. She didn't hold back, letting out animalistic and high-pitched moans while her arms pressed further into the supple flesh of her giant tits, her slender frame twitching and trembling with an intense, mind-numbing barrage of pleasure. Her hands eventually found her large, erect nipples and squeezed them tightly, holding onto them like handlebars as she simultaneously began to cum from both her tits and feet.

Wanda, looking on at one of her sons and daughter engaging in foreplay that could put regular sex to shame, completely ignored the fact that her other-

POP

-brother had snuck up behind her with all sorts of perverted intentions in mind. She had seen him walk right past her while not breaking his line of sight, but didn't care anymore. Wanda was fully aware of how literally fucked her and Ashley were, and-

POP

-she was sooo excited! She giggled, imagining the two of them laying on top of each other on top of the couch, Ashley's massive tits pressed into her own big, fakies while they made out and got double-fucked by their brothers.

Gawd, she could feel that her tight, waxed pussy was already dripping at the ideas she was getting. Why hadn't Josh pushed her over and stuffed his big, juicy, jock cock in her ass yet? Wanda thought, taking a step towards the nearest arm of the couch and placing her hand on it, then arched her back as she leaned forward, not breaking her line of sight with Ashley and Michael.

POP

Fuck, she couldn't wait to finally have some real meat to have stuffed between her big, fat, basket-ball-sized buttcheeks, which just seemed to never stop jiggling thanks to the sqringy implants she'd gotten from the money she stole from their dad and hoeing around town on a daily basis. The men of this town, including her father, couldn't be anything more than clients, Wanda thought. Her brothers though, now they were real men, animals that needed to satisfy their carnal urges with a piece of plastic fuckmeat like her.

POP

-----

"And what can I get for you three on this fine evening?" The small, elderly waiter asked, wearing a spiffy tuxedo and holding a pen and notepad in his steady hands.

With a long menu in hands and a stomach was that bitterly empty, Mandy was about to ask right away about what kinds of-

"Start us off with the usual appetizers, Moe." Danny said with a nod, then glanced at Mandy. "And bring an extra helping for my lovely friend here."

"Very good, sir." The waiter smiled and bowed before taking his leave.

"... What do you guys usually get?" Mandy asked Danny, setting the menu down to sheepishly hide her hands under the table.

The three of them were all sitting evenly-spaced apart around a small, round table that had a spotless, white cloth draped over its surface. Aside from Danny's elbows and the neatly laid-out silverware, the only thing occupying the table was a lit, taper-styled candlestick. While he sat with his hands folded above the table while staring down Mandy with an intense and curious glint in his eye, Stacy had her striking face buried in her phone with an empty, bored expression as she tried to ignore the two of them.

"It's nothing special, really. Just an old house favorite of my dad's." He smiled a hungry, predatory smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it."

Stacy scoffed, not bothering to look away from her phone.

Mandy's leg refused to sit still, practically vibrating under the table from the speed in which she was bouncing it up and down in a confused panic. Of course, because her super-sensitive cock was pushed up against it within the lower part of her dress, her mind was also spinning from the involuntary edging that she was putting herself through. Mandy was doing her best to resist busting another nut, but to do that, she'd need to get used to the way Danny was looking at and speaking to her. If only she had a, uh, some kind of covering to slide over her girthy girl-dick. Why hadn't anyone invented something like that?

Mandy took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She needed to at least try to enjoy this. Stacy being here didn't help, but she seemed to accept the fact that the two sort of got to share Danny tonight... Well, that thought calmed her, but it also broke Mandy just a bit inside.

"Glad to hear it." Mandy said, straightening up and forcing a half-smile as her cock went semi-soft (which was the best she could hope for in any situation). "So, uh..."

"Uh..." Danny mocked, which startled Mandy. She looked up into his eyes, and he just chuckled and gave a light. For a moment, just then... There was Danny. That wasn't a mocking mock, that was a Danny mock, one her friend enjoyed doing because he's a funny jerk.

"Asshole." She said with an eye-roll, her half-smile now genuine as she reached forward to take a sip of the glass of water that the waiter had brought them several moments ago.

Stacy made a face, then dropped her phone and looked at Danny in disgust. "How come you let her talk to you like that? Huh?" She asked, glancing to Mandy with disdain for a brief moment. "This stupid bimbo gets to call you names all the time and gets away with it, but when I-"

"Woof woof." Danny said plainly, cutting off Stacy.

A flare of rage flushed through Mandy at the bimbo comment, but quickly died down after Stacy's sudden and noticeable flip in... eh, personality?

"Arph!" Stacy barked in a high-pitch with a bright, happy expression and attitude. She brought up her hands under her chin and let her wrists go limp to imitate a dog, as well as stick her tongue out and start eagerly bouncing in her seat to emphasize the act. "Arph, arph arph!"

"Good girl." Danny gushed, as if he were talking to a puppy. He raised his hand and reached towards the side of her head.

Stacy responded at first by gleefully nuzzling his palm when it was near, but in mere seconds moved on to liking it, then bringing her own hands up to gently grab ahold of it, which led to her sliding his index and middle fingers into her open mouth and down her throat, moaning all the while and getting more passionate with her sounds and movements as seconds passed by. The tube-top that her tits were crammed into was already beginning to slip off from the uncareful motions her athletic body was making, and her now-exposed nipples resembled that of rock-solid, pierced eraserheads attached to silver dollar coins. Danny didn't pull back, but instead pushed his fingers further down her throat, causing her to gag as his free hand reached up and gave her left breast a hard slap.

With her face beat-red, her heart pounding with thunder in her chest, and her hands over her mouth to silence the confused mixture of sounds that escaped her lips, Mandy's cock launched a thick batch of nutter-butter onto the floor between the other two like a mini-firehose at the unexpected sight.

"What the fuck?" She somehow managed to say, her words being carried by a shaky, breathy moan.

Danny looked over to Mandy with that same smile that had always warmed her heart before. But now, in the context of the situation and despite the pleasure that wracked her short frame, that friendly grin sent chills of terror up her spine as the eyes above it had a hungry desire within them. Which, Mandy shamefully noticed, had enhanced her current orgasm and caused her to lean forward and press her own large milk-tanks down against the tabletop while her moans continued.

"This is my second favorite trigger. The bitch is always so eager to please her master when she's like this." He said, his voice dripping with desire and lust as he throat-fucked Stacy with his fingers. "Salamandarier." Danny whispered.

Just as the strange word left his mouth, Stacy's movements slowed and the enthusiasm in her posture and expression melted away.

She growled and pushed his arm away; he laughed and retracted as she quickly pulled her tube-top back up over her big tits.

"I hate it when you do that!" Stacy barked as she crossed her arms over her gazongas. "God, it's like I'm not even me anymore when that happens..."

"That's the point. You kind of suck."

"Whatever! What other girl do you know that would be willing to just lay around your apartment sucking your cock all day? Huh? Because I doubt Mandy, would, uh..."

Mandy, who's orgasm had subsided for the most part, was staring at Danny with wide eyes.

"H-how did you do that?" She asked, glancing towards Stacy for a moment, who was looking under the table and astonished by the amount of cum soaking into the carpet between her and Danny. "What was that?!"

Stacy answered first. "He's got some kind of tiny voice-box in his tie that makes people do what he says."

Danny's own eyes perked open wide at the statement, and his creepy smile only seemed to grow wider.

"What?" Stacy asked him in a snobby tone, then snorted and laughed at the same time. "We both know that I can handle anything that you can throw at me." She looked at Mandy, then crossed her arms. "And he already knows that you wanted his dick before I wanted his money. I'm guessing that's why he let you come here tonight, right?" Her head twisted back towards Danny. "So that you can see which of us can really satisfy that appetite of yours, huh?"

Mandy's head was spinning, increasingly so during Danny's silence to her comments and his denial of his suggestions. If this situation had somehow happened before she knew that her Uncle Dennis was a mad scientist, she wouldn't have believed a word of it. Something that could make people do whatever you say was, well, that would've been just as nice as the device that the orge had let her borrow for her situation for the most part in winning Danny over, but seemed pretty tame compared to the sheer magnitude of its capabilities. Still, if Stacy was telling the truth, and Mandy had little doubt she wasn't, this was just as awkward as it was scary. Had Danny gotten his device from her uncle as well? If not, would mentioning her uncle against some kind of rival purchaser of his devices be problematic for Uncle Dennis in any way? Jesus, she thought, how long has Danny even had his device? Goddamn it! Why couldn't she just leave things alone and just fucking enjoy herself?! Even now, her stupid uncle was ruining everything!

Mandy looked up from the table and broke free of her temporary daze, realizing that the two of them were staring at her with mild but genuine looks of concern on their faces. She released the tablecloth balled up in her tight fists, then quickly tucked them back under the table in her lap.

"Sorry..." The nervous blonde said, turning to Danny with eyes of concern. "Danny, I-..."

"Shhh. Don't say anything." He said with a finger pressed against the center of his collar, causing Mandy's words to get caught in her throat, to her horror. Turning to Stacy, he once again stated, "Woof woof."

123456...8