Edward's Laboratory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long moment of silence, it was interrupted by the sound of Edward sniffling and bringing up a dirty, oil-stained rag to dab at his eyes.

"I'm proud of you, niece." Edward said, his gold-bearded face even dirtier than before.

"Just get on with it, Uncle Eddy." Mandy said impatiently, then crossed her arms as she began to softly but repeatedly click her heel against the tiled floor, her face glowing red from embarrassment.

Edward tossed the rag at her, and Mandy snarled as the oily cloth smacked her in the face.

When she returned the gesture, Edward tilted his head to the side to effortlessly dodge it and move on.

"Well, looks you've got a second request. Ask away, Miss Zoey."

"Uh..." Zoey said, more caught off by the fact that that was the first time the scientist had referred to her by name, ever. "I-I... I don't know. I'm okay, I guess. You don't have to-..." Wait, Zoey thought as her eyes went wide. This man, this scientist, was offering her the equivalent to a wish from a genie. Someone as smart and potentially well-connected as he was had to have some kind of notoriety within the scientific community, right? Weird sex stuff be damned, this could be an amaizing career opportunity.

Zoey pulled together every ounce of confidence she could find within herself, straightened up, cleared her throat, and asked Edward something that no one in living memory had ever had the balls to consider to do before.

"Are you accepting internships, sir?"

The room fell into a deafening silence for a few moments, but Zoey's determination for a solid answer was not at all diminished upon Edward's reaction. On the contrary, when the scientist looked up and began to thoughtfully stroke his short beard, she felt a strong sense of hope rise up. Then he looked at her with a smirk, and a nervous excitement came over her.

"Normally, I'd have laughed at you until you ran out of here crying, but you're not like most people." He said. "Are you, Zoey?"

"No, sir." Zoey said, trying her best not to sound too eager. "In fact, I'm on track to receive my Bachelor's degree in quantum molecular physics before the semester is out, and I was a virgin twenty-four hours ago."

Both Mandy and Carroll's hearts nearly cracked in half at that, and each of them began to feel a worsening awfulness overcome their emotions the more they thought about it. Because of Mandy, things got out of hand and Zoey was deflowered. And directly because of Carroll, well, Zoey was, without a doubt, no longer a virgin anymore.

"Oh, right." Mandy said, looking up at her best friend with a sincere frown. "Sorry, Zoe..."

Carroll just sniffled and held back tears welling up in her eyes, just giving her unofficial second daughter a look of apologetic regret.

Zoey didn't look away from Edward, ignoring the two while also having rationalized quite a few ways to forgive them both before even entering the lab earlier. Still, like horny mother, like horny daughter. Taking some time to contemplate and feel bad about their actions would likely do those buttholes some good, Zoey thought.

"Sure, fuck it." Edward said, then let out a long yawn. "Come to the lab at noon the day after tomorrow, I'm sure I can find something for you to do."

"Cool, great. I-, er, I mean, thank you, sir." Zoey stammered.

He dismissed her with a wave, then turned to his bimbo of a sister.

"Give me my boobs back, and we'll be square." Carroll said, her face devoid of any kind of joy.

Pop!

Carroll's arms were suddenly pushed away from her chest as two, watermelon-sized funbags sprung out from inside of her shirt, its fabric supernaturally stretching to accommodate their growth. Her face went red as the return of her big, sensitive tits and how easily their nipples would harden at the slightest rub or breeze. If anything, they looked a bit bigger than before; but even if her eyes weren't playing tricks on her, she wasn't complaining.

"Thanks, Ed." She said, managing a crooked smile as she looked down and brought her hands under her tits, then gave them a few jiggly shakes.

Dennis, his mind and the desires of his old-self reignited by the sight of his sexy mother and her massive mammaries, was snapped back into reality and suddenly knew exactly what he wanted from his Uncle Eddy.

"Shapeshifting." Dennis said, locking eyes with Edward. "I wanna' be able to shapeshift at will."

"Absolutely not." Carroll said, cocking an eyebrow at her son.

Pop!

"Ed!"

"Relax, it's a limited version." Edward said, watching as Dennis looked down towards his body. Not a moment later, his few rolls of fat and pudgy stomach receded into himself. After that, everyone gazed at the light set of sex-pack abs and mildly defined pecs that began to show. "You can't turn your schlong into a snatch, alter your age, or make yourself look like someone you're not for the most part, stuff like that. Aside from that, go nuts."

Dennis, realizing how easy it was to just change the slightest feature of his body with just a single thought, was more than satisfied with his gift as he stood up and admired himself, this time completely aware of the fact that he now had the body of a jock.

Carroll wanted to speak up again, but the lump in her throat refused to let any words come out. Flashes of memories from the previous night zipped through her mind, remembering how Dennis had her bent over the table and stuffed his two cocks in both her pussy and asshole, the result at the time ending up with her having the most powerful orgasm she could ever remember having. Plus, the limitations of his shape-change ability seemed fair enough to keep him from going overboard and getting into some serious trouble.

"Anything else?" Edward asked the group, tapping a finger on the table impatiently.

"Wait, what about our memories?" Zoey asked, looking with a mildly panicked expression. "Are we stuck with the alternate ones?!"

"Huh? Oh, nah. They'll dissipate in about a week or so." He shrugged. "You four, as well as everyone that's been directly affected by the device, will be back to normal before you know it."

Zoey nervously sighed, both relieved and unsettled by the fact that she had to live with the false memories of being the housemaid/slut for a while longer, as well as the fact that she was going to be mourning over her twin sister that had never really existed in the first place...

After answering a few more boring questions and addressing any concerns they may have, everyone but Edward eventually felt satisfied enough with their situation and took their leave of the laboratory.

He smirked and sighed with relief as the door to the lab was shut and the numerous locks clinked into place afterwards. He then spun around on his stool, turning towards a set of shelves in the wall that were cluttered with random electronics and circuitry, empty beer and liquor bottles, as well as ash and cigarette butts that had been discarded at some point in a random direction. Grabbing a remote from the table and pointing it at said section of the wall, Edward pressed a button and the shelves retracted and the bank, black wall became illuminated while junk came tumbling and crashing down onto the floor and countertop below.

Not a moment later, a middle-aged man with an annoying, blonde crew cut appeared on screen, sitting behind a mahogany desk with a golden cigar between his smiling lips.

"Edward!" He cheered, his teeth clenched around the cigar as his large, callused hands slammed down onto the desk. "How are ya', bud?"

The scientist let out a long, tired sigh. "Not bad. I do have a few questions about that formula you gave me, though."

"Oh yeah?" The man asked, leaning forwards into the camera directed at him. "Ask away."

"Did you trick me into getting sent back to the beginning of time?"

"... Maybe."

"And did I cause 'The Big Bang'?"

"... Also maybe. I'm not really clear on the details, and neither is Delta." The man shrugged, his wide smile unwavering. "All we know is that you were meant to finish the equation that our researchers found in Greece, and the fruits of your journey would reawaken any of the Alphabet that had gone dormant throughout the passage of time up to this point, as well as help you get a fresh start on your customer base, of course."

"Yeah, yeah." Edward said with a dismissive wave. "Spare me the genie-talk, I could care less about those little mon... -sters."

The man on screen raised his eyebrows, just as the pupils in his eyes disappeared and their iris' began to glow with a scorchingly bright, yellow color.

"Oh shit." Edward grumbled, closing his eyes and bringing his hand up to rub his temples. The colors, the voices, the familiar headache of it all he hadn't noticed up until that very moment... "Bob, do not tell me that I'm their fuckin'-"

"Hah! Took you long enough to figure it out, Creator." Delta bellowed with laughter with a much deeper, smoker's voice through the body of Robert Stone, Edward's childhood friend. "Seriously, you may very well be the smartest man that's ever lived or will live, but you also have a tendency to ignore certain aspects of reality that should be clear as day. Who else could've carved us from reality's raw fabric? Definitely not Steven Halling, let me tell ya'. That crippled loser couldn't carve a turkey with laser-vision."

"Fuck the both of you, and fuck every letter from every alphabet from every known and unknown language that's ever been; I'm going to bed." Edward said, picking the remote back up to switch off the monitor, the echo of Robert's laugh still ringing within his ears even after he was gone.

After that, the scientist stood up and pushed all of the clutter on top of the table they had been using onto the floor. Edward stretched his arms and back before climbing up onto it, completely ready to get his first wink of serious, comfortable sleep in nearly a week. Unfortunately, just as his eyes were about to shut, the obnoxious, blaring ring of an old-timey telephone filled the space of the lab.

Edward's eyes snapped open, and he began to openly sob from exhausted frustration as his legs turned off of the table and landed on the floor, the scientist now making his way out of the lab and towards the house to find a quiet, secluded place to pass out.

Great, he thought. Not only was Edward responsible for creating virtually immortal entities that have ravaged, terrorized, and dominated the world long since before recorded human history, he was now also responsible for dealing with his customer hotline and all of the moody pricks with broken toys on the other end of it... Wait, Edward thought with a sniffle and his eyes wide with sudden realization as the tears began to retract back into their ducts.

He had an intern now.

-----

It wasn't long before things went back to relative normality in the Vett household. After just a couple of days, more than half of the memories from altered realities had already faded from memories, but the acts that they all took part in were still fairly fresh in their minds. Even though Mandy could barely recall what it was like to have a cum-shotgun dangling between her legs, but she was able to vividly remember how someone who was fading from memory used her plain body as a toy to torture and tease anytime said person found herself bored.

As Mandy walked into her kitchen wearing the same basic set of clothes she wore several nights ago in the lab, watching as Zoey stood in front of the sink rinsing off a plate that she'd just eaten breakfast off of. An image of her best friend with huge assets and wearing a maid uniform flashed through her mind for a moment, but Mandy shook her head and tried not to get all worked up at the idea. Part of her didn't want to part with those memories on a deep, selfish level, she knew.

Zoey grabbed a towel and dried the plate off before putting it back up into the cabinet, then turned around to spot Mandy walking in and towards the fridge.

"Mornin'."

"Oh, hey." She said with the same, lovely smile that seeing Mandy always brought to her face. "You're up early. I thought you'd still be knocked out by the time I was due in the lab."

"Couldn't sleep. Had a dream about Julie." Mandy yawned and swung open the door, her eyes searching for the bacon and eggs. "Or a wet nightmare. Still haven't decided yet."

Zoey blushed at the thought, then a spark lit up within her eyes at the mention of the twin sister she temporarily had.

"I forgot about Julie!" Zoey exclaimed, putting a hand over her mouth. "Do... Do you think your Uncle Eddy would let her come back? I-..." Zoey's heart wanted to jump right out of her chest. She'd been so focused on repressing every uncomfortable memory she possibly could until they were all ultimately gone, but Julie's name brought up countless memories that the two had shared together growing up, about the time that they and Mandy had spent together throughout the years. Sure, Julie hit her stride when she turned eighteen and completely embraced her domineering nature by topping everyone she could get her hands on, but her being so different from Zoey was part of the reason she loved her sister... Well, those memories were just fragments of different realities that'd slipped into mind to rationalize the device's usage, but Zoey honestly felt like she'd be letting someone close to her die if she didn't at least go and ask-

"Earth to Zoey... Hellooo." Mandy sang, trying to sound sympathetic despite how tired she was while snapping her fingers in front of Zoey's shocked face. "Did you hear me?"

"S-sorry, no... What did you say?" She said, already thinking about how she was going to bring up the subject to Mandy's uncle.

"Uncle Eddy will be okay with it. Just buy him a six-pack of the cheapest beer you can find, and I doubt you'll get the sentence out before he's already got it done." She chuckled, turning back to the fridge to pull out the makings for her breakfast.

Julie sighed and nodded, trying not to get all worked up over nothing. Mandy was probably right, she thought. Edward seemed like a decent enough guy, despite apparently having the most deviant clientele on the face of the planet...

The sound of the front door clicking open caught the girls' ear, but the sound of the man who called out afterwards caused Zoey to scramble and run for the exit.

"Honey, I'm home!" Frank Vett shouted as he walked into the house, his impression of a cliche husband from an old, cable sitcom as spot-on and annoying as ever.

Mandy had to step back out of her way to keep from getting bumped into, and she made a confused face as she set the inner-fixings for her egg sandwich down on the counter. Then, it hit her, or they, rather. The memories of her father Frank using Zoey as the freeuse maid that her Brazillian, alt-self was hired to be.

Mandy felt sick with herself for admitting it, but she really wished those memories would last. It's no wonder that her fit, super-chesty mom had been faithful to him for their entire marriage, Mandy thought as she recalled the numerous times he took Zoey's curvaceous body for himself whenever and wherever he pleased(, just as Dennis did, only on a less impressive level), and how nobody would act as though anything in the world was out of place. The guy had money, and he was really good fuck, it seemed.

Her father had passed through the hallway and entered the kitchen, wearing a long-sleeved, white dress shirt and a pair of brown slacks over his stocky, five-foot-two build. The large muscles on his arms and legs pulled at his clothes rather tightly, and Mandy assumed that if he maneuvered himself carelessly in any way he may cause a rip or two to occur in several key areas. It may have just been the craziness that'd taken place over the past few days, but Mandy hadn't really ever noticed just how sizable the bulge in his bottoms was...

Mandy shook her head and cleared her throat just as their eyes met. "Hey dad. You're home early, for once." She teased with a friendly smirk. At least there was one man in her life that she could trust, she thought.

"Hey there, kiddo." Frank said, walking up to give his twenty-year-old daughter a warm hug. She returned it, then leaned down a bit to give him a peck on the cheek after he pulled away. "Yeah, two weeks out Washington would've been a bit much. I'm glad everything wrapped up sooner than expected."

"Me too." Mandy said, turning back around to switch on the stove and grab a pan from the dish wrack next to the sick. "Mom's next door at the twins' house, if you were wondering."

"Really?" Frank asked softly with a wicked smirk. The main reason he wanted to see his wife was to get his rocks off between the pleasure-blimps that she parades around town, and it had been a while since he last talked her and Wanda into a threesome... He chuckled, grabbing a sealed container of coffee from the wrack next to the coffee machine on the opposite end of the counter from where Mandy stood, then plopped it into said machine. "Think I'll go say hello after a cup of joe. Mind filling up a mug full of water for me, Mandy?"

Mandy blinked as she tossed a slice of butter into the hot pan, her eyes and expression going blank at the phrase, "amug," which was one of the stupid, randomly-named triggers Danny had slipped into her mind the other night.

However, as soon as Mandy remembered that and the rest of the triggers that lay dormant in her subconscious, she just as quickly forgot about them when only one idea began to repeat itself over and over in her thoughts.

"M'kay." She mumbled, then turned around and lazily took a few steps over to where Frank stood.

Frank cocked his head, baffled as to why his daughter was dropping to her knees in front of him, and...

"M-Mandy, wait, hang on a second..." He pleaded, but in no time she had his eight-inch pole freed from its confines and watched as it swelled up with blood right before her cloudy eyes. "No, Mandy, stop. D-don-... Oh, oh fuck..."

For the next ten minutes, a reluctant Frank watched as Mandy sucked, licked, and ultimately worshiped his cock as if it were the only thing in the world that mattered. He knew he should've stopped her, that he easily could've stopped her... But fuck, she was better at this than Carroll, Frank shamefully thought shortly after she had started and he had begun to run his thick fingers through Mandy's long, blonde locks.

-----

Both Carroll and Wanda let out long, weary sighs as they sat across from each other at the kitchen table. The two of them had talked a few times since the day the device wreaked havoc on their lives, but even still, they were hung up on a certain guilty topic that they shared a newfound interest in. Carroll simply had on one of her robes with a "modest" nighty underneath, the valley of her exposed cleavage unable to be hidden by any stretch of the imagination; the not-nearly-as-busty Wanda was dressed similarly, only her robe was green instead of pink and her nighty was white rather than black.

"I mean, it could be worse. Right?" Wanda asked with a shrug, then looked down at the dim reflection of her youthful face in her creamy cup of coffee. "It's not like things are bad, and Ashley seems fine about it too, for the most part..."

"Hey, at least you're not married, and you're daughter's willing to help satisfy those beasts always swinging around this place." Carroll said, her heart thumping in her chest at the mental image of the two black mambas that her teenage sons had given themselves with the device Ed promised them. The thin, metallic bracelet they shared between one another was able to mold and reshape almost anything that the hand wearing it came into contact with. So far, they've given themselves bodies and proportions that rivaled top-tier pornstars, as well as do the same to their mother and sister. "Not that I'd want Mandy to be involved, or anything..." She blushed hard at the thought of her own daughter bent over the coffee table and taking Dennis' usually gigantic meat up her tight, little ass.

1...345678