Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
692 Followers

Isha took a step in front of Isha. Effy felt her love for her flare, but kept her eyes on The Master. He moved her aside.

The Master laughed. "I only need a few drops, lover girl," he said scornfully. "She'll survive."

"You're still not touching her," Isha said. "I'll make sure of that."

"Slit her throat if any of them move," The Master said to Gavin. He turned back to Effy. "Give me what I need."

"Stand down baby," Effy said to Isha. She made the same plea to Espin. "Please stay there." She looked from the Nymph to the empty vial.

"Don't!" Amy cried, before Gavin tightened his grip. She gasped.

"Shut up whore," he spat in her direction. He turned his attention back to Effy. "DO IT." His voice echoed round the chamber. "Give me your blood."

"Why mine?" Effy said. She stepped towards him, holding her palm up for the others to stay. She walked slowly across the cave. Her Hunter mind busy thinking of a solution. Nothing would come.

"You know partly why," The Master said. "You're not that stupid."

"I don't know what you mean," Effy lied.

The Master laughed. "You can try to fool yourself all you want, it doesn't stop it being true," he said. "You know deep down."

"But who am I?" Effy said. She did know. What she was, but not where she came from. She knew her dad raised her, she knew that much in her heart. She strongly believed she was his, but did she really know her mum? She had only been a few years old when she died.

"You are not my concern. Yet," he said. "But what you have running through your veins is. Give me your hand before I lose my patience and have your friend killed."

Effy held her hand out gingerly. Her mind whirled with possible scenarios to take him out, but he was too big. None of them appeared to have good outcomes.

The Master touched Effy's hand and everything went black.

Effy's vision cleared. She was standing in the bathroom of her old childhood home, but it was different to how she remembered it. Green, instead of blue paint on the walls.

She felt odd. Different somehow. She looked down at her hands, a toothbrush had appeared in one, and then her eyes dropped to her body. Her breasts were fuller under her night wear. Her physique ever so slightly curvier. She seemed taller.

She looked up and into the mirror and inhaled sharply. The face wasn't hers, but almost hers at the same time. It was one she recognised. More from photos than her own memory. She stared at her mums face. She dropped the toothbrush and studied her features, feeling her face with her hands. She bared her teeth, the front incisors looked sharper and longer than they should have been.

A figure appeared in the mirror, someone behind her. Safety washed over her. She felt a hand slide around her waist. A feeling of love and contentment also swam through her. There was no doubt who the man was. Definitely younger, and as handsome as Effy always thought he was.

He moved up behind her, pressing against her. She moaned softly as his obvious excitement pressed into her ass crack. He stroked her stomach through the white lace night dress she was wearing, a small but obvious bulge beneath.

He brushed her hair away from her ear and over one side of her neck. The ear he exposed was pointed at the top. He nibbled the ear lobe and Effy nearly orgasmed.

"Mother Earth," she groaned. More kisses landed on her neck. "You should warn me when you're going to do that." Effy could feel everything, but she no longer had control of her mum's actions. The brief control when she first appeared in this vision now gone completely. She was just along for the ride.

"Where's the fun in that," he said. She turned to face him. Standing with her legs slightly apart and pulling him against her. He touched her belly. "I can't wait to see him, or her."

"Her," she said, smiling widely. She looked down at his sculpted body, muscular and toned. She ran a hand over his torso, down to the hardness between them, stroking him gently.

"How do you know?" he asked. He had no doubt she was right, she just knew these things.

"I can sense her," she said. "Feel her inside me. She's special."

"Well that makes two of you," he said. "I love you so much." They kissed passionately. His arousal grew harder in her palm. She pulled her head back and looked around.

"We should change the colour of the bathroom," she said. Jokingly changing the subject. Effy's dad rolled his eyes.

"I don't like green," she continued. "We should change it now. Nothing better to do?"

"Greens my favourite," he said.

"Oh is it now," she said. She flicked her head slightly and her hair shimmered and turned a vibrant green. The long locks spilling down over her breasts stood out brightly against the pale skin of her chest.

"Definitely is now," he said. "Are you green everywhere I wonder?"

Before Effy could say a word her dad dropped to a crouch and ran his hands up her thighs. Her thin slip lifted as he leaned in, planting a kiss on her inner thigh. A whisker away from her own arousal. Her lack of underwear obvious.

Moans escaped her lips as more kisses followed around and on her swollen pussy lips. Every nerve igniting between her thighs.

"Can't see any green," he said. More kisses and then his tongue ran up between her lips. She gripped his head, weaving her fingers into his short hair and pulling him into her.

She got lost in a blur of kisses and licks. Sucking, and fingers exploring inside her. She moaned as he worked her to the edge, her body threatening to spill over into an intense orgasm.

"Keep going," she begged. "You're going to make me cum."

He used his tongue on her clit slightly faster for a few seconds then stopped. He stood.

"Why did you stop?" Effy moaned. "I was so close."

"Not yet," was all he said. One hand slid around her waist, the other ran up her thigh and round to her bum cheek. He pressed in against her. His cock raging hard between them.

Her dad lifted her ass up onto the sink and she opened her legs for him. He moved between them. She took his hard length in her hand and stroked him.

"Are you sure it won't hurt the baby?" he asked.

She laughed. "You're not that big," she said, grinning mischievously.

"Ouch," he replied, clutching his heart. "Didn't hear you complaining last night."

"I'd never complain about this inside me," she said. She gently guided him against herself and moaned as the tip eased her open. She was so desperate now, the ache almost uncomfortable. He moved his hips forward, pushing slightly into her and holding it.

"Mmm I'm not sure I have time," he said. Holding just inside her. She tried to slide onto it but he held her hips. "I should probably go to work." He smiled at her. The lust in her eyes drove him wild.

"I have two to feed now," she said. "You don't have a choice. I need it as much as you can keep it up." She squeezed the thing she was talking about at the base, feeling him throb in her palm.

He rolled his eyes. "Well, if I don't have a choice," he said. He rubbed the top of his penis up the and down the centre of her, spreading her arousal. There was plenty of it. She moaned and dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Put it in," she gasped. Effy felt all the need for her dad to be inside her. Everything her mum felt surging through every nerve ending in her body. She felt her power rise with the lust pouring from her dad, feeling her power and that of the life inside her growing. Feeding herself at the beginning of her life. She understood it all in a moment of clarity. She needed this, it fed her. Made her stronger.

A moment of clarity that was obliterated when her dad pushed his hips forward and slid inside her.

She cried out as his full length filled her. His hardness stretching her around his thick shaft. Effy couldn't believe she got to feel her dad inside her again. This time more lovingly, her heart filled with the need for him.

"Fuck," she groaned. "I love you." She kissed him hard as he pulled back, his head just staying inside her.

"You love my dick," he said. He teased her at her opening. Just moving inside her. Building her lust for him.

"And that," she said smiling. "Stop teasing and fuck me."

He smiled, kissed her again and rammed hard into her making her scream in pleasure. He did it again. Banging her against the sink.

Effy felt the demonic lust inside her flare, the fire burning hotter within her mother. Recognising the same feelings that rose in her during these moments.

"Keep going," she begged. He did. Effy's dad started thrusting into her, igniting every pleasurable sense inside her. With every thrust she cried out. His pelvis banging against the inside of her thighs. She gripped his solid arms as an orgasm grew within her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she started chanting with every forward movement of his hips, his cock driving deep inside her. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Effy felt it build as if it was her own climax. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Her dad stopped, holding his tip just inside her.

"What are you doing?" she gasped. "Put it back in."

"Not yet," he teased. He pushed the tip in slightly before pulling it back again, small movements that were driving her insane.

"Oh god, don't." she gasped. "I need you inside me."

He pulled out, and pulled her off the sink. He turned Effy around roughly. He gripped her head and pushed her over the sink. He pulled one of her legs up and helped her place her knee up on the white ceramic bowl, spreading her wide for him. He pulled her up into him before plunging roughly back into her.

She cried out as he buried himself deep inside her. This time there was no slow start. He started thrusting hard against her. Her thigh banging against the porcelain sink.

"Mother Earth," she groaned. "Harder. Fuck me harder." He was grunting lightly with every thrust, her cries of pleasure mingling with him.

Her dad pounded into her time and time again. The orgasm that had threatened briefly now coming back with a vengeance. Her wetness echoed through the tiled bathroom.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she cried. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh fuck me I'm cumming." Effy cried out, her mums voice in the orgasmic scream, but all the feeling in her own nerves and muscles. Her body was tightening as the orgasmic wave swept through her.

She heard her dad groan loudly and push hard against her. The cock stiffening inside her as it unleashed its load inside her. She felt the power surge within her. Felt how it ran through her nerves like electricity, feeding her and the life in her tummy.

She moaned loudly as the orgasm shook every fibre of her body. Feeling the cum fill her and it mixed with her own climax. She felt close to blacking out and the world swam mistily in front of her. She moaned as she felt the orgasm slipping away from her.

The real world came back into focus. Effy looked down and saw the large hand gripping her wrist. Blood on her palm and the full vial of her red blood inside it. At least it's red, she thought.

"You see now don't you," The Master said. Making her look up into his hateful eyes. "You are one of the things you're sworn to hunt." He looked at Isha. "What will the world think when they find out you're fucking a demon?" He laughed hard.

Effy looked at Isha. They had suspected, but both had hoped it wasn't true. Isha didn't know what to say, and that sent a crack through Effy's heart.

"I'll still stop you," Effy said, weakly. The Master gripped Effy round the throat. The others went to move towards her. Gavin made a slight move with the knife, making Amy scream, and they all stopped.

"If only I could kill you," The Master said, his face inches from Effy's.

"Not big enough to make that kind of decision," Effy goaded. Her anger rising now at the helplessness of the situation. She felt his grip tighten.

"Don't push me child," he said. "There's worse things than death." He relaxed his grip as she choked. He knew who Effy really was and wouldn't risk making the wrong decision.

"Looking at that shriveled cock is one of them," Espin said, drawing The Master's attention.

"I've had enough now," The Master said. He lifted Effy by the throat, she instantly started to struggle. Kicking out at him, but they made no difference to his hard toned body.

The Master scowled and threw her hard backwards, towards Isha. The Searcher caught her as she flailed backwards and they both stumbled back, only just staying on their feet.

The demon drank from the vial and roared, sending shivers down the team's spines. He stretched his arms out and his muscles flexed as his body tightened, power surging through him. He said an incantation and a portal opened behind him. A forest could be seen through a red gateway of flames. Effy knew it was the world above them. Earth. His gateway was open.

The Master backed into it. "Come on human," he said. He turned and walked off into the trees. "Do what you want with her."

"You're all so useless without your powers," Gavin said, putting on his best evil laugh. He smelt Amy's hair, inhaling deeply. "I think I'll take you with me."

"Gavin no!" Effy begged. The master disappeared through the portal. Gavin kept inching towards it. His hand still firmly around Amy's waist.

Amy was adamant she wasn't going to be anyone's sex slave. She had one chance, she thought.

"Stay," she said. "It's not too late Gavin. I love you." She felt his movement stutter at her words. "I always have. I just didn't know you felt the same way."

"What are....." Gavin started, but Amy continued.

"It doesn't have to be like this," Amy said. "I want to be yours."

Gavin frowned, confused, he let the knife drop slightly. His grip relaxing.

"Prick," Amy said. She tilted her face down slightly and slammed her head back into his face, hearing his nose shatter. He screamed and let her go.

"My dose!" he said. His hands went straight to his face. Blood poured from between his fingers. The blonde spun in front of him.

Amy kicked him full force in the nuts and this time the scream was high pitched. He buckled over. She kneed him in the face and he stumbled backwards. His eyes rolled and he fell towards the portal.

"SHIT NO!" Amy screamed, but it was too late. He fell back through the gateway and it snapped shut before Amy could grab him. "MOTHER FUCKER."

Amy stood there raging as the others raced towards her and wrapped their arms around her. Relief flooded the cave. They all knew they had lost this battle, but they also knew it was far from over.

Effy hugged her friend. Isha with her too. She was pleased they were safe, but her mind was elsewhere. She was a demon. There was no denying that now.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
692 Followers
12