Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman was near cumming -- he didn't want to cum in Elaine's mouth -- he had other plans. He pulled his dick from Elaine's mouth with a little plop and dropped to his knees. Elaine's open, wet cunt was now in line with his dick and he pushed forwards entering into Elaine's wanton pussy. God, Elaine thought I am being raped -- I should shout and scream but Norman's lips covered hers in a kiss. Elaine spread her pussy lips to give Norman better access, Elaine felt her cunt lips being stretched wide open as Norman entered her -- she had never felt anything like this before.

Norman pushed up her jumper and then her blouse before pushing Elaine's bra up to expose her round breasts with hard nipples at their crown. Soon Elaine's nipples were being tweaked and pinched making them harder as was Norman as he pounded Elaine's wet cunt.

Elaine opened her legs as wide as she could, her head was thrashing from side to side, her bottom lifting to meet every thrust. Norman's mouth was now on Elaine's nipple, sucking hard, elongating them in his mouth -- his teeth gently and not so gently biting them. Normans rhythm quickened as did Elaine's until Elaine was over the edge, cumming hard -- Norman emptied his sac into her unprotected cunt. Elaine wrapped her legs around him not wanting him to leave her ravaged cunt. Norman softened and shrunk out of Elaine, as he did, a flow of spunk leaked from her pussy lips and ran down the crack of her bottom -- Goodness knew how much was still inside her as the dripping stopped, Elaine lay, her clothes in disarray -- her pussy sodden with combined juices -- her bottom wet with Normans juices -- she was open to his gaze.

Norman looked -- he was getting hard again

Norman's fingers brushed over her puckered wet rosebud. His fingers resting at her entrance, one finger slipping in. Elaine moaned in a seductive way. Norman pushed his finger deep inside her, then withdrew. Then in again then out. Elaine was squirming on his finger.

Elaine felt her bottom stretched as a second finger was pushed inside her. Norman opened his fingers, in turn stretching Elaine's bottom wider allowing their combined fluids to drip from her pussy into the widening hole of her bottom.

Norman withdrew his fingers only top replace them with his rampant prick. Elaine was impaled. The thickness of him hurt -- even more when he started to move backwards and forwards in her. The pain was excruciating but she stood it stoically.

Norman pounded relentlessly until he could feel himself on the verge of a climax -- he pushed as hard as he could to penetrate as deep as he could. Elaine felt the rush inside her. Her bottom was full of his cum, his spunk, his jizz call it what you want, and it was escaping out of her bottom. He pulled out but couldn't resist pushing his prick inside Elaine's cunt several times before he pulled out and left her exhausted on the floor.

After a few moments he bent over and kissed her his tongue entering between her welcoming lips.

Normal helped Elaine to her feet and helped her pull up her panties, at the same time running his finger between her pussy lips. It was like electric to Elaine and she started to get wet again. Her panties pulled up there was soon a visible change in colour as her juices were being soaked up by the fabric of her panties. She pulled up her trousers and tucked in her blouse -- she tried to walk but could not -- keeping her legs open so wide for so long had given her cramp. After some moments she took one tentative step and then another. She was sure the liquid deposited between her legs was forming a damp patch on her trousers.

The walked side by side to the starting point where most of the group had already left.

They all said their goodbyes and left

Elaine drove home to contemplate the afternoon and take a bath to relieve her aching muscles and soothe her abused cunt and bottom.

David and Elaine didn't make love that night, her pussy was so sore and still stretched open from Norman's administrations. She was sure her nipples were bruised -- she couldn't touch them.

David left for work early the next morning, Elaine was relieved -- she was still sore from the day before -- sore but satisfied.

Elaine had to rise early too -- workmen were coming - in particular Barry was coming to fix a water leak -- slight but annoying.

Elaine showered, dried herself in a yellow fluffy towel and proceeded to cream her nipples trying to quench the fire that was burning in her breasts -- fire caused by the rough treatment she had received the day before.

Elaine's thoughts wandered to the day before how she had been taken in both of her love holes. Her bottom was sore -- she took a fingerfull of cream and applied liberally to the rim of her bottom, slipping a finger inside to cream her tunnel. Her pussy was wet -- not from the water of the shower

Elaine dressed and went downstairs to breakfast and wait for Barry

Barry arrived about an hour later. It was the first time he had seen her since her wedding day and his thoughts wandered to the wedding morning. His tool bag hid the bulge in his trousers. They exchanged pleasantries and Elaine took Barry into the kitchen to show him the leak.

Barry could see the problem immediately and started the repair.

Fifteen minutes and the job was done

Elaine offered Barry a cup of tea and they sat chatting.

Barry's eyes were on Elaine's cleavage, her beautiful breasts almost presenting themselves to him.

Barrie's bulge got bigger.

Elaine stood to fetch her purse to pay him.

It wasn't money Barry wanted

He stood up and followed Elaine -- he reached out and touched her arm, she turned, he pulled her to him and kissed her. -- Elaine struggled. He kissed her harder -- his tongue breaking through her tightly closed lips into the warmness of her mouth. His hands were all over her -- he pulled down her dress, exposing one of her breasts and delightful nipples. He bent down to suck it, Elaine's nipples responded and grew in Barry's mouth -- Elaine felt the same sensations as the day before when Norman sucked on her.

Barry wanted more -- he turned her around. He bent her over the table and lifted up her dress

Elaine was wearing red panties and stockings

Elaine had a nice round bottom -- the crack between her cheeks were plain to see through the fabric of her panties

Barry's hard on got harder

His fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties and he slid them over her bottom and down her legs. Barry took a step back. Elaine's hairy cunt was plain to see, her lips protruding from her mound. Barry had his prick in his hand, his zip undone -- he took a step forward and stretched Elaine's cheeks wide open. One more step and his prick was lined up with Elaine's rosebud. A step more and Elaine could feel him at her entrance -- a press forward and the bulbous prick was entering her bottom. Elaine moaned -- what was it about her bottom that men wanted. Despite his size Barry slipped into Elaine quite easily -- of course Elaine had soothed her bottom earlier with copious amounts of cream that was now acting as a lubricant

Barry could have told Elaine why men wanted her bottom -- it was so tight. Men wanted to take her virginity. Every timer seemed to be her first.

Barry set up a rhythm of pounding in and out of her.

Elaine responded forcing herself back on him, the petals of her rosebud surrounding his dick

Barry continued for some time, Elaine quietly moaning to herself as her bottoms hole got bigger and sorer. Barry increased his pace -- he was ready to cum -- he didn't want his cum in Elaine's bottom -- better there than no-where but..............

Barry pulled out, and after a momentary pause his prick went straight into Elaine's juicy wet cunt.

Every thrust moved the table on the shiny tiled floor.

Elaine implored him not to cum inside her momentarily forgetting the fucking she had had the day before. Each scream of "NO" spurred him on, his rhythm increasing in pace. Elaine tried to buck him off but only succeeded in forcing him deeper into her. She tried to twist away but he held her hips to get a better purchase as he drove into her.

"I'm cumming" he began to chant, "I'm cumming", "I'm cumming".

Elaine responded with "NO", "NO", "NO","Noooooooooooooooooooooooo".

It was too late Barry erupted inside of her. Thick white spunk coated the walls of her cunt -- he continued to thrust trying to push his sperm deeper inside of her. Elaine in all of her anguish could only mumble "Owwwwwwwwwww".

Barry withdrew, white fluid started to leak from between Elaine's pussy lips, Barry collected it in his hands and smeared it over Elaine's rosebud, at the same time pushing his fingers deep inside of her spreading her rosebud wide with four fingers deep inside of her. His juices, her juices and the cream she had applied in the morning made Elaine's rosebud very slippery. Before she could complain Barry was back inside of her. No longer did she feel tight.

Barry fucked her hard and fast, he had no spunk left. That was embedded deep inside Elaine.

He felt himself cum -- a dry cum. And pulled out of Elaine's bottom.

Grasping her, he forced her onto her knees where he pushed his prick into her mouth and began to push backward and forwards making Elaine milk the juices on his prick. His hands were behind her head forcing him deeper into her mouth until she started to gag.

Barry was enjoying Elaine.

He didn't care about the consequences.

When Barry felt that he had been sucked clean he let go of Elaine.

Barry was once again in Elaine's bottom -- stretching it wide, entering her deeper. Elaine moaned loudly and flexed the muscles in her bottom -- that was it -- from nowhere Barry climaxed, shooting his sperm inside Elaine's rosebud

Elaine slumped onto the floor her wet juicy abused cunt and rosebud open for all to see.

Barry zipped up his trousers, "anytime you want a little job doing" he said, "you can call on me -- I will have to come back to see if the repair is still working"

Elaine understood what he meant.

Elaine was alone again now. She dragged herself from the floor and literally, on her hands and knees crawled up the stairs. She ached. Her mouth was dry.

Her nipples hurt, her bottom was sore, her cunt distended.

She headed for the bathroom and started to run a bath, lots of bath salts making the water foam.

She slipped off her dress, her panties were still downstairs, and next she rolled her stockings down her leg before finally taking off her red bra.

She stepped into the hot bath, sitting so that the water lapped at her nipples as she moved. Elaine soaped her breasts with her favourite perfumed soap. Then down over her tummy, her thighs her bottom.

The exertions of the morning were catching up with her and she was gradually falling asleep in the bath -- her thoughts were the way Barry had changed from friend to fucker and what would happen when he returned.

Elaine drifted off.

To be Continued

12