Ella & Evan - Valentine's Coupons Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Ev!" Ella burst out and jumped into my arms, crawling onto my lap as she kissed me hungrily. Her head above me, she looked down, tears in her eyes and the fearless grin I knew so well on her lips. Then she grabbed my face in her hands as I held her waist and she kissed me, over and over.

A minute later we both eventually remembered we were technically in public and a passing car would see two students making out on a park bench. With a final hard kiss Ella swung her leg back over me and sat down, snuggling up close.

"Oh Ev, I love you so much. I'm so happy you told me that!"

"Hah well it's weird, we've only been together for a month and a half-"

"47 days, 48 if you count today," Ella corrected me with a wink.

"... ok crazy lady, 47 or 8 days. But we've been best friends for basically all our lives, so how do we count it? Our relationship feels old and established, but still super new and fun. So, it'd be insane for a 19 year old guy to be considering 'forever' with his girlfriend of, uh, 6 weeks?"

"Well done! Just under 7, actually. And you always said you were bad at math!"

"Oh hush. Anyway, we have to think about us as a much more serious relationship, I think. Also because it has to be a secret, so we have to be so careful and thoughtful about it, especially around dad."

With a nervous chuckle, Ella said, "Yeah, about that."

Chapter 16 - Worst Case Scenario?

"Oh god, what now."

"Well, I should tell you about the coupon book now." She bit her lip and grimaced, but in a joking way that let me know she wasn't seriously nervous. Probably. "I didn't find the coupon book. Dad did. It fell out of my bag in his car last night because I made it at his office. So, he gave it back to me tonight just before you got here."

The wind rustled the trees above us and I heard a sharp bark of laughter as some guys walked out of the Thunderbird Arena just down the block.

"Uh, Ev?"

My mouth was open, probably to let my soul out so I could ascend to heaven and leave the foul husk of my mortal body behind. It was for the best, really.

"Come on baby, say something."

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I whispered in horror, "Dad found the coupons and you don't lead with that! He's going to fucking murder me!"

Ella shook her head and rolled her eyes while sighing, a useful trick she had learned when dealing with her less smart younger brother. "No don't worry, he was weirdly chill about it. And, uh, I think I might know why."

Now in less than a whisper and more like a quiet shout, I hissed, "No shit he's chill with you! He loves you! I mean, like, more! I'm the one who's going to be murdered for corrupting his sweet little munchkin!"

"Heh. Well, you'll be able to gauge his mood this Sunday. He says he's got Canucks tickets and hopes you go for some, uh, father-son bonding. You should probably go, get it over with. I suspect he wants to have a chat with you, ha ha!"

I slumped, holding my head in my hands, "Oh god you don't understand, he'll assume this was all me! This is the worst-case scenario!"

Now impatient, Ella scoffed, "Oh settle down Emo Ev, trust me he'll be cool. He and mom came to an understanding about, uh, opening their marriage. Also, I'm pretty sure dad is gay."

My brain stroked out again. "... what?"

But Ella was glancing at her phone and said, "Look we don't have a ton of time here and obviously a LOT has happened. We have to talk about us, and Shanti, and I still have to apologize for my shitty behavior."

"Who cares about the time? Although good thing you reminded me, I was running all the way here to apologize about kissing Shanti and all this stuff made me completely forget that even happened."

With a small frown, Ella said, "Oh I haven't forgotten. Mom told me Shanti just kissed you out of nowhere, which I guess I can't logically hold against you. I still might though! Girlfriend prerogative!"

"I am really sorry you saw that and got upset. I'd have been incredibly mad in your place too, even if it was innocent. I was in the Beanery after mom left and Shanti came up. She was acting a bit weird and asked me out, then said you were ok with it and even though we were super close it would be fine. Honestly, I thought she had found the coupon book, so I said yes to meeting her - although I did say I wasn't interested in dating anyone! - just to see if she had the book. Anyway, when I met her, I just asked and she had no idea what I was talking about. She just thought I was being weird because you'd think it was weird if she dated her brother. She was a little drunk and she kissed me, you saw it, and she apologized."

She had been nodding at my story, but at the end Ella was frowning. "So, why did you go meet her if you thought she had the coupon book?"

Shrugging, I said, "I don't know, I thought she was hinting I needed to or she'd reveal our secret."

For a long few seconds Ella was silent, then she burst out laughing. Loudly.

"Ohmygod! Did you think Shanti was what, blackmailing you for sex or something! Hahaha how vain are you! She's a beautiful, sexy woman and she's got to coerce sex from you!"

I was blushing furiously. "Ok ok, it is ridiculous I see that now. But I was surprised, it came out of nowhere! And she said she had talked to you about it!"

Ella quickly stopped laughing, "Well ok that's fair, I should have told you about that part. But still..."

"Also, I was so paranoid and nervous I was seeing some crazy kind of conspiracy in her too. I feel dumb, but I really thought she was trying to be sly and hint she knew."

Giving one last chuckle, Ella held up her hands, "I guess you weren't totally crazy to think something was fishy. I'm still going to tease you about this one day though, just warning you!"

Now I gave an evil smile of my own, and Ella quickly lost her smugness and looked at me questioningly.

"That reminds me El, Shanti was wondering why you were so upset and why you took off so mom told her that you thought she is a very pretty, sexy girl and maaaaaaayybe you have a girl-crush on her so that's why you got upset. I mean, you can't care about what your brother does, right?"

"Awww fuck no way!" Ella groaned.

"Yep. It was a great explanation really. Huh I never knew you kissed Shanti at a party and called her cute? But don't worry, Shanti thinks you are, and I quote, 'hot' too so I'm sure it won't be awkward. Doubt it ever comes up at all!" I grinned.

Holding her hand in front of her eyes, Ella sighed, "Goddamnit. Ah well, I guess mom needed to say something huh."

Nodding, I said, "Yeah for sure. Hey, if you want to kiss Shanti again I think she has a crush on me, I can put in a good word for you maybe?"

"Oh fuck you," Ella laughed as he tried to poke me in the side. I laughingly knocked her hand away and she snuggled up to me again.

We sat for a minute and I said, "I am sorry you saw that though. I should have told you about Shanti right away, but I was mad about our fight."

"Oh Ev I was too. I am... so damn sorry. I need to tell you something else. I want you to make me a weird promise."

Hesitantly, I said, "Sure, what?"

Staring off down the street, Ella said, "We had a big fight and were mean and I think a lot of that we can just say was pressure and nerves and whatever. But I... I fucking hit you. I closed my fist and punched your arm. Then I shoved you as hard as I could. That's fucking awful Ev!"

She burst into tears and I grabbed her tight, "Oh hey it's ok you didn't hurt me..."

"No!" She interrupted, "It is definitely not ok! I turned into a spoiled kid and hit you, if I ever do that again I want you to dump my ass!"

I pulled back, "Uh, what?"

"Seriously Ev, I promised myself I will never do that again. I told mom about it and she tried to hide it but she was horrified, that is exactly the kind of shit that makes her worry about you dating me and not the other way around. So, I promise you I'll never hit you or throw shit no matter how mad I get. You'd never ever hit me, right?"

"Of course not! But I'm way bigger so it's not quite the same." I was disgusted by the mere notion.

Ella was shaking her head as she wiped away some tears, "It's similar enough. It's not acceptable and I'll never forget how you looked at me when I punched your arm. I'm... ashamed."

Holding her again, I admitted, "It did really upset me. I'm glad you realize that El. Thank you. And if you ever do it again I won't let it slide."

With a weak laugh, Ella said, "That's not exactly what I wanted you to promise but it'll do. If I lose my temper like that again tell mom at least."

"Heh, Ella I don't need mom to protect me from you, but thanks." I smiled.

Ella wriggled free enough to pull out her phone. "It's been almost 20 minutes," she said, "is there anything else we should talk about before we go inside?"

Chapter 17 - Happy Valentine's Day, Baby

I thought about it for a second, then said, "Oh, one thing about the coupons, I guess. You said you had them, then lost them during the day? But they were in dad's car?"

Ella nodded, "Yep, and that was bugging me. But then I realized, I had made two sheets of 10, but only used 14 coupons in the book. So I had 6 blank ones but I threw them all in my bag to make sure I didn't leave anything weird in dad's office. Then, this morning when I went to grab the cable from you I saw one of the loose ones in my bag."

"Ahhhh, and you just glimpsed it and thought it was the whole book. And then at the Beanery you gave Ridley a shirt or something?"

"Exactly, and one of the loose blank coupons was tucked in it I guess. But when Ridley left it fell out while she was walking, which is why I found a blank coupon outside near the bike rack."

"Damn. So you only had the extras in your bag all day, but it made you assume you still had the entire book in there too. But the whole time it was in dad's car, and now he's going to stab me to death during the Canucks game in front of 17,000 people because I'm sleeping with his beloved daughter. Shitty luck."

"You ass!" Ella laughed, "Dad loves you just as much as he loves me. Well, slightly less maybe. But hey, ask him if he's gay or asexual or what, I'm honestly not sure and maybe that'll distract him from giving you a big, cringey 'if you're going to date my daughter slash your sister blah blah' speech?"

"Jesus, I can't even wrap my head around that. Hard pass, I need to think about that mere possibility for like a year first."

With a chuckle, Ella stood up. "Well let's go home. I am thinking we need some crazy hot makeup sex tonight."

Grinning, I jumped up, "Deal! Oh, and I'll give you my present, well part of it is right here. It's not much, just a cheap thing but it's a symbol I guess" I reached into my jacket pocket and handed her the small jewelry case.

"Oh, thank you Ev!" Ella quickly opened it, then handed me the case while she held the small necklace. Holding it up to the light, Ella was able to see the pendant, "Oh, are those mountains?"

"Yeah, it's actually the peaks at Whistler. A memento of Christmas. Like I said, it's just a silly gift, but I wanted you to have it as part one of your present."

Smiling Ella held the necklace against her neck and said, "This is awesome on its own! What else is there?"

Taking a deep breath, I said, "I was looking at some websites online and I found something for you. I'm not 100% sure it's what you want but we'll choose it together if you like, or you can decide on your own."

I paused, unsure how to say it, so Ella waved her hand and said, "Ok, but what?"

Gulping I said, "It's a collar. You mentioned wanting one a few weeks ago and I wasn't sure, but I've been reading online trying to figure it out. It's leather, with a fake fur lining and it has the, uh, rings for a leash like you talked about. If you want it, I'd love to buy it for you. And then we'll try some of the role playing you've talked about."

Ella looked hesitant, saying, "Really?"

"If you still want to, yes."

"Evan I'd love that, so much!" She hugged me again, tightly.

As we stood there I cleared my throat and when Ella looked at me again I closed my eyes and said, "We do need to be honest with each other, so I want to say that this kind of scares me a little bit. Doing this, with you. I mean, it sounds super fun and sexy, but I guess I have concerns?"

Holding a hand to my cheek Ella said, "I wondered, you kind of brushed it off the first time we talked about it. I mean it, this is entirely optional for you. It's just a weird thing I want to do but I don't have to do anything. If you aren't comfortable, we won't, it's that simple. I'm a bit nervous about it too. We'll look at the collar and talk about it again, and I'll tell you honestly why it makes me nervous and you can tell me what concerns you too. Then we'll decide, together."

"Deal. But it's not a 'weird thing', it's no less normal than the sexual things you do for me that I love. But we'll talk about it. Up front and honest."

Smiling again, Ella leaned up and kissed me, saying, "I'm getting a bit chilly, why don't we go inside? You can warm me up."

"I would love that." By the time we got to the more well-lit street, we started acting like siblings again. We walked in through the lobby (the only place with security cameras in the building) and got back to our apartment in a few minutes.

As soon as we were inside, Ella kissed me and said she had to brush her teeth first. She subtly pushed me to the other bathroom, so I took the hint and went to freshen up as she did the same in the en suite. By the time I was done, Ella was standing in the hallway in front of her closed bedroom door. She looked at me with a lustful gaze and bit her lip.

"Hey lover. Ready for Valentine's Day?"

After everything we had been through, I was only just now feeling normal again. I gathered her up in my arms and kissed her deeply. "I'm so happy El. As shitty as today was, it really made me realize how lucky I am."

Giggling, she took my hand and opened her bedroom door to lead me in, saying, "Good choice of words baby!"

I stood there, stunned. The room was lit with several candles set out on the dressers and nightstands. Some flower petals were strewn on the bed.

And our mom was laying there, naked, on her side.

Stretching her arms above her head, mom smiled at me and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, baby." Her heavy breasts moved as she shifted on the bed, and I saw her nipples were larger than Ella's but much paler. Mom was quite fit, but slightly thicker than El, naturally. She was laying on her left side to face the doorway, and kept her right leg slightly bent as she slowly moved around. Just enough to mostly hide her sex from my fevered stare.

Stunned, I could feel my cock straining against my jeans as Ella came up beside me, kissing me on the cheek. I turned to her, my eyes wide in shock and she laughed briefly at my dumbfounded expression. Holding up the coupon book, she flipped through it and then said, "Ahh!" before ripping one out and handing it to me.

Looking down, I read aloud, "Naughty: Threesome." I looked at her again, then my gaze was drawn to mom again.

Ella hugged me and said, "Evan, in gratitude for everything mom had done for us today I offered her one of the coupons, and she chose this one. I think she needs to be just pummeled really hard by a nice big cock, and I've always wanted to eat cum out of a well fucked pussy. So... would you be willing to honour this coupon for us?"

~Author's Note~
Don't worry, this isn't the end!! ;) But thank you for reading this very long story with not much sex. The next part is the end, and it has a lot of sex. A lot. It's like 3 chapters of mostly sex. It also has some very mild BDSM roleplaying, so I'll put a short warning ahead of the next part too in case people really don't want to read it.

I also hope the little mystery surprised people. I really enjoyed putting the red herrings in there, and if you were tricked I hope you think it was fairly done! I put two seemingly logical explanations in there to hopefully make the readers not remember Ella fumbling with her purse in her Dad's car the night before.


12