All Comments on 'Emails from Wamford Academy'

by Salirophilia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

So sexist, but so funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Refreshingly different. Well done.

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingabout 2 years ago

This is a great story with such a clever format! Fantastic work all around.

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 2 years ago

From: KitPisces

To: Principal Hutchins

Subject: Application to Wamford Academy

Greetings fine Sir,

I hope you will approve my application to join your fine institution of learning as your second female student. If I am so lucky to be accepted I do have a few questions about the dress code. The white blouse requirement doesn't stipulate any specific fabric so I assume my totally sheer white blouses are acceptable. I never wear a bra and my perky B cups with very sensitive nipples are not as impressive as Katitlyn's D cups so I'm sure they would barely be noticed and not be a distraction to the male students and faculty. I am pleased to see that there in no length requirement for skirts. Many of my skirts are not much more than very stylish wide belts. I am happy that I won't have to spend money updating my wardrobe if accepted.

Your hopeful student,

KitPisces

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 2 years ago

From: Kitpisces

To: Principal Hutchins

Subject: dress code underwear

Dearest Sir,

I have questions I didn't address in my previous email. The panty requirement of white cotton has me concerned. I much prefer colors in lacy or sheer fabrics. I will conform to the rules but hope you will revisit this issue. The style of panty is not defined in the dress code so I assume thong or g-string panties are acceptable. I have some really cute "teardrop" g-string panties that are so skimpy that they often slip between my labia. Or better yet since bras are optional maybe you could make panties optional too.

XOXO,

KitPisces

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 2 years ago

From: KitPisces

To: Principal Hitchins

Subject: Dress code footwear

Dearest Noble Sir,

My final hope is that you will see fit to change the footwear requirement to allow girls to wear heels every day rather than just on Fridays. As we enter adulthood we would feel more mature wearing heels. Besides I have some kill "fuck me" high heels I'm sure you would love to see me in. I have enclosed pictures of me wearing the garments I have mentioned. As you can see my heels accent my legs that go all the way up to my ass (which is partially visible under my miniscule skirt) and my sheer white blouse. I believe this would make a great female uniform

XOXOXO

KitPisces

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 2 years ago

From: KitPisces

To: Principal Hutchins

Subject: Swimming

Dearest Hunk…er… Honorable Sir,

In reviewing my application I hope you will consider that I am an avid swimmer. I am eager to participate in your revered swimming program. I love engaging in any activities that make me wet. If I may I would like to recommend an improvement on the female swimsuit. I think it would be more fair to allow females to compete in the nude. The fact that we have boobs causes additional drag through the water that men don’t have to deal with. If we shed our panties the slight decrease in weight and the increased sleekness of our nude bodies would help offset that disadvantage. I have enclosed numerous pictures of me in the proposed non-swim suit. Feel free to share the pics with the coach to get his opinion.

Your devoted submissive servant,

KitPisces.

SalirophiliaSalirophiliaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Miss Pisces,

You have been admitted for the coming school year. The uniform is considered optional, in that the student may omit any item of clothing. Further modifications to the dress code can be granted, if the student submits orally.

Regards,

Principal Hutchins

jucunditas69jucunditas69almost 2 years ago

Reminds me of the classic Richard Hertz story “College Code of Conduct.” Very well done!

cdh02cdh023 months ago

Dear Principal Hutchins,

I was very pleased to read that Kit Pisces was accepted for admission to Wamford Academy. It certainly sounds as if she will be a great addition to your wonderful school. I am strongly considering applying for admission but I would really like to know if Kit’s recommendation that panties should be, like bras, an optional item of clothing has been approved. Panties are frequently quite chafing and they always seem to rub against my clitoris, which I find enjoyable but quite distracting, especially when I am in class. If panties are still a required item of clothing is it permissible for them to be transparent? I wouldn’t want my fellow students or teachers to have to wonder if the “carpet” matches the “curtains.”

Sincerely,

Caroline DH 2001

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous