Emma and Mom Ch. 10

Story Info
PREGNANT. Too much fucking? Emma's pregnant.
3.7k words
4.35
18.9k
21
1

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 10: PREGNANT

"Master?" I stood in his open doorway. Today I had put the little bells hanging from my nipple rings and they softly tinkled as I approached. I was more nervous than I could ever remember, even more nervous than after I realized how much abuse I would endure from the women during the test for their acceptance of me as the cum-dump for their men. The first time I brushed it off to the irregularity of the body but there was no way to trick my mind after the second time. I had missed two periods.

"Something is wrong, cunt. What is it?" he asked as he leaned back in his chair. I gave him a weak smile. Except for that time mom showed up unexpectedly, I hadn't heard my real name since I was accepted by the Diablos. I've simply been referred to as 'cunt' ever since which is what I was.

"Master," I tried, again. "I ... I ... I have missed two periods, Master."

He studied me, his eyes working over my naked body. I saw his eyes settle on my cum-smeared inner thighs. "How did this happen, cunt? I thought you had protection," he challenged.

"I did ... I do, Master. I was very careful to take them every day."

He pondered that for a moment before nodding. He stood and came up to me. He took both nipples in his fingers, pulled them out and up, and released them to see my tits fall and bounce and the bells ring. "Well," he began, "there's one thing for sure." His hand slid down my body to stroke through my cum-smeared cunt lips. "There is no way to guess who the father is," he chuckled and that put me a bit at ease. "I need a fuck, cunt."

I smiled. "Yes ... thank you." Master had the biggest cock in the gang.

I released his cock, his pants falling to his feet as he rested against the edge of the desk. I knelt before him and licked his cock from base to tip and back down several times before taking the head between my lips and sucking, pressing my mouth further down the shaft repeatedly until his cock was hard and I could push it deeper still and into my throat.

He put pressure on my forehead and I pulled my mouth off his cock. I stood, waiting for some indication of how he wanted to fuck me. He turned me and bent me over the top of his desk. Although I knew the position, I didn't know which hole. Then, I knew.

"Has your ass been used, cunt?"

"Oh, yes ... several times. Please fuck my ass, Master. Your cock is so big." It always felt so good when he fucked me.

He pressed the bulbous head of his cock at my asshole. "I'll fuck you where I want, cunt. Whether it pleasures you or not, isn't important."

"Of course not ... mmmmm ... Master. But ... wherever you .... mmmm ... fuck me will pleasure me," I muttered as he pressed his cock deeper and deeper into my ass.

He slammed the last of his cock in and laughed. "You are a good cunt to enjoy so much of how you are used." I smiled and grunted at the powerful fucking he was giving me. At that moment, I wondered if the idea of my possibly being pregnant might have somehow turned him on more.

* * * *

"Evan," Jose began as his counterpart on the prostitution side of their partnership answered the phone, "I've got you on the speaker. Diego is here with me." After greetings back and forth, "Evan, we've got a ... situation over here and we were thinking you might have encountered it."

"We deal in such different needs, drugs and sex, you have me curious," Evan responded.

"Pregnancy," Diego said. "What do you do if one of your whores gets pregnant?"

"Pregnant," Evan repeated. "Okay, I won't ask. To answer your question, abortion or adoption. Rarely would the girls want the child, anyway. In fact, most want to have their tubes tied to avoid the whole issue." There was a pause. "Okay, I'll ask. How is this an issue for you?"

"Our cunt," Diego said.

"Ahhhh ... a fine piece of ass, too. How is she holding up? She fucks more than many of my whores combined."

Jose answered, "She's amazing, I have to admit. I was unsure when Diego suggested the idea but I'm convinced. Moral around here is amazing."

Diego interjected, "Evan, you said adoption. You've let the pregnancy go to term?"

Evan laughed and Jose and Diego looked at each other. "Have you ever thought of fucking a pregnant woman? Well, a lot of guys apparently do. The rare times it has happened they were a huge draw. To be perfectly honest, guys, I even toyed with the thought of encouraging to have one around."

Diego knew what that attraction was. He had just felt it with cunt and she wasn't even close to showing. "So, why didn't you?" Diego was interested.

"The hassle. Finding and working with adoption agencies was a pain. They're all fucking holier than thou."

The call ended. Jose and Diego looked across the desk at each other. Diego ventured, first. "What do you think? I mean what Evan said."

"Fucking a pregnant woman?" Diego nodded, but Jose didn't take it further.

Diego did. "I don't think I ever consciously thought about it before, but when cunt told me she was probably pregnant, I had to fuck her right then. That's why she is here, but it felt different."

Jose nodded. Then, "Test the idea with others." Diego nodded with a new glint in his eyes. "And, Diego ... tell the cunt to meet me in the playroom." Diego smiled. Jose was married with a family and didn't often make use of cunt.

* * * *

When Diego told me to meet Jose in the playroom, I was fucking one of the other guys kneeling over a chair. When I was done with him, I ran down the open space to the old locker room to clean up quickly. One of the guys made an attachment that allowed me to insert it into my cunt to wash the cum out. I used that attachment frequently on most days.

Jose wasn't in the playroom so I hurried to his office. Before I got to his door, he was standing and stepping around his desk. He was smiling and pointing at my tits, "I heard you approaching." I looked down at the little bells and giggled.

As I followed Jose to the playroom, I noticed Master in discussion with other men who watched me as I followed behind Jose. But, what was new about that. I was the naked cunt. The boss was going to enjoy my body and that was why I was there but something did feel different about it.

Jose stopped in the open space next to the bed that only had a fitted sheet over it. This bed was just for fucking. I began undressing him as he passively stood for me to do it. Once, I had him naked, he sat on the edge of the bed with his knees parted. I knelt before him, took his hardening cock in my hand, and licked it from the base to the head with a quick suck on the head before repeating that motion several times. I took his cock into my mouth when it was almost hard, sucking voraciously on it which completed it to a hard, straining cock. Jose didn't fuck me regularly like the other men and I knew it was because of his feelings about his wife and family. So, when he did come to me, I took whatever time I needed to make it as good as I could for him.

I was sucking Jose's cock and taking more into my mouth until I pushed my throat down over it and began a slow fuck with my mouth and throat. I heard him gasp and felt his hand rest on the top of my head. I was engrossed in the feel of his cock in my mouth and very content in merely pleasing him in any manner he desired. I figured he wouldn't have had me undress him if all he wanted was a blowjob, but I waited for his direction while continuing to pleasure his cock in the meantime.

When he was ready, he let me know with a simple, "Fuck me, cunt." I didn't just comply but was excited to do so. Master controlled me and I was devoted to his every wish. Jose was THE boss and seldom used me so getting the opportunity to pleasure him did excite me.

Jose lay on the bed and I crawled over him. After sitting on his cock, I began fucking him in slow but steady motions. He reached up to grasp my tits which mashed the ring piercing and bell in the nipple and tit flesh. The piercings increased the sensitivity of my nipples, clit, and cunt lips. His cock was straining as I used slow, long strokes of my cunt on his cock. He pulled on the bells hanging from the ring in my nipples. The nipples extended and my tits pulled out and up. Pulling just on the piercing was different than pulling with fingers and sent a painfully arousing jolt through my body as I continued rising and dropping.

"Your ass, cunt."

"Yes, sir," I responded.

I raised up and reached underneath to grab his cock now slick with juices. I shifted forward slightly and blindly aligned the head to my asshole. All the fucking and ass-fucking I am given every day, all day, and every day of the week has loosened my sphincter muscle to allow much easier penetration of my ass. With still a little effort, the slick cock pressed through the hole and we both gasped. I looked down at him as I raised and lowered with increasingly long strokes until his cock was deeply embedded in my ass.

I gazed down at him as I began fucking his cock with my ass more urgently. "Will you seed my ass, please, sir?"

"Yes, cunt, I'll give you my seed."

With that, he told me to turn on his cock. I did, awkwardly. It is much easier to accomplish with a cock in my cunt. After turning, though, he rolled us and I scrambled to my hands and knees. He fucked me aggressively, my tits swinging and the little bells suspended there rang softly but their sound was quickly covered by the moans and groans and grunts coming from our mouths.

* * * *

While none of the men were fucking me or wishing for a blowjob, I moved around the warehouse to find a way to be of use. One of the women at one of the long tables caught my eye and waved me over. My life was my life and I was comfortable in it. Being the only one naked at all times in the warehouse was merely part of that life. Being available for fucking by anyone at any time, day or night, was also. My body was my body. My piercings were used to stimulate me and torment me. Either intention could bring me to orgasm. The markings on my body spelled out what I was: CUM SLUT; FUCK TOY; and DIABLO CUM DUMP. They were advertising for my use.

The woman pulled a chair from the table next to her for me to use. These women were working an assembly line of sorts around the table. This table was sorting pills in trays. I had no idea what the pills were or what they did. I and most of the men and women weren't users. As I approached the empty chair, the woman grabbed a large dildo from a bag under the table. The dildo was bigger than any cock I had fucked, bigger than Jerome's even. And thicker. The woman attached the suction cup on the base end to the metal seat of the chair. There was no lubrication on it but it was just assumed I was full of cum and I was.

The women stopped what they were doing to watch me. It wasn't the first time I had been expected to take this dildo inside my cunt. It stretched me every time. I grasped the shaft and aligned its massive head to my hole and slowly sank over it, rising and falling several times to seat it properly. The entire time I gasped and sighed. The woman showed me my simple task which was to be completed while fucking myself on the dildo. If I didn't keep up, there would be more. The men were content to fuck me for the most part. If there was abuse, it tended to be from the women.

It was, of course, intended to be difficult for me to keep up with the pace they were working since I was not as skilled at it and I was fucking a dildo. In response, I wasn't surprised when the abuse began as a means of encouraging me to improve. It wouldn't, obviously, but only provide additional distraction. Weights were added to the nipple rings which bounced off the bells and pulled on the nipples. Then more weights were added so my nipples were distended further and my fucking motion bounced by tits and everything attached to the nipples.

I was relieved when I saw Master come out of Jose's office and shout over the noise of the warehouse for me. The women looked disappointed but I knew they would resume their playing when I was next available.

"Yes, Master," I said as I stood in Jose's open office door. After being stretched by the big dildo, my cunt felt quite empty. The weights still attached to my nipples pulled and bounced with each step.

"What were the women doing?" Master asked. It was nothing new to see me being used. It was expected and was written plainly on my body. He was merely curious. I told him which dildo they had me use. Both men laughed with understanding. Master said, "We'll let you cunt adjust to normal before fucking you, then." They laughed, again. I completely understood. I was sure my hole was still gaping from the massive thing.

"Cunt," Jose began, "your pregnancy has raised some questions. We've come to a decision." Did it surprise or distress me that any decision about my pregnancy wasn't made or consulted by me? No. I was their plaything. Their fuck-cunt, their fuck-toy, and mere holes for their cum. What distressed me was the pregnancy. I didn't want anything to interfere with my ability to be of use to the gang.

"Evan made a comment that intrigued us," Master continued. "We did a little unscientific survey of the men and added our own reactions to it. There seems to be agreement, so we are going to have you go to term."

"Master," I blurted out, "I ... I ... a baby ... Master ... that ... a baby will interfere with my duties. How can I be an effective fuck-toy if I am caring for a baby?"

Jose was chuckling and shaking his head, "No, cunt. It will be put up for adoption."

I looked at them confused. Master took over and began by pulling on the attachments suspended from my nipples. I winced. "It seems, cunt," he smiled as he watched my tits bounce after release and the look on my face as the weights bounced, too. "It seems fucking a pregnant woman is quite arousing so we'll test that thought. Besides, our attorney says some couples want to avoid the wait of adoption agencies and are willing to pay big money." Oh, I thought, that's different.

* * * *

Several months went by and nothing was different except for my belly which was beginning to show a bump. That wasn't correct, there were things different. I was still being used every day by all the shifts who wandered through the warehouse. The thing different was the subtle way they seemed to desire using my showing body. There was a definite shift in fucking my cunt over my ass and comments like, 'covering the baby in cum' became common. And the women renewed their perverted interest in penetrating my cervix but with much more care.

I saw a doctor regularly, too. The clinic was used by the gang for injuries and the prostitutes for regular checkups, etc. The examinations I received from him and his nurses were much different than any I received in my prior life. Lying on the examination table with my feet in the stirrups, I wasn't allowed a covering gown and my cunt and asshole were routinely examined at length by several of them. The examinations used their fingers and speculum. One of the nurses seemed particularly interested in my reaction to g-spot stimulation. Eventually, it was common to be fist fucked by a nurse and actually fucked by the doctor. Throughout it all, I was verbally degraded.

By the seventh month, I was walking and moving in general with more effort. Clothes were not a problem except for going to the doctor and then it was an old-fashioned house dress that hung on my body. Underneath I wouldn't be allowed to wear underwear of any kind and my increasing tit size increased their free motion.

In the eighth month, I was waddling around the warehouse and would have thought I was very unsexy except that I was still getting fucked as much as ever, maybe more. It was at this point that Master put the word out that he wanted me fucked as much as possible in 24 hours. It might be, his announcement stated, the last opportunity for me to enjoy a gangbang and it should be a good one.

I was already finding it hard to be fucked in very many positions other than on my hands and knees so when I saw several men bring into the warehouse a new contraption, I knew just how serious Master was.

It was a strange-looking bench of sorts. There was a very well-padded kneeler and padding for the thighs. Then, the 'bench' part became weird and it wasn't until I knelt on it and rested my upper body that I realized the ingeniousness of it. My big belly fit into the gap of one part, padded support on my lower ribs, my enlarging tits went into another gap, and my shoulders and upper chest rested in another. They had come up with a comfortable fucking bench for my increasing size so I wouldn't be holding myself up on hands and knees.

Master pointed me to it, then stepped into the gap between my knees. He drove his cock into my cunt and I groaned. It was perfect. I was comfortable and all the necessary parts of me were exposed and free of pressure. Within a minute there was a cock presented to my mouth which I opened eagerly. Cock after cock fucked me and they continued to mostly prefer my cunt over my ass.

After the men present in the warehouse used me, the women came with dildos and anal plugs and heavier weights and clips for my nipples and cunt lip rings. The women withdrew and the men were back for another round of fucking.

After two rounds of being fucked by 20 men or so, my cunt was overflowing with cum. Then, the women did something that surprised even me. I felt something being inserted into my cunt, something happening inside, then withdrawn. A moment later a woman was in front of me with a large kitchen baster with cum inside. She inserted it into my mouth and pressed the bulb to push the cum into my mouth. This was done a dozen or so times with varying amounts of cum squeezed into my mouth.

That was just the beginning. My fucking continued on the bench as more men and women arrived. Late at night, I fell asleep with my head hanging, my long hair hiding my head from sight. It didn't stop the fucking, though. Even asleep I was entered when new guys arrived or returned. I was truly a cum-dump at that point. Even awake, cocks pressed into me but there was little orgasmic reaction from me. Cum streamed out of my cunt as a cock was pressed in or leaked out in between if there weren't women around to use the baster to take it from my cunt to my mouth. In the end, I had no idea how much cum had been pumped into me, taken back out, and pressed into my mouth to be swallowed.

I was within weeks of giving birth and I was having trouble walking. It wasn't because of my belly at that time, though; my cunt and ass were raw and swollen from the fucking. Of the uncountable fuckings I have during a typical week, it seemed I had that in that one night.

* * * *

When it was finally time, two of the women took me to the hospital. Master figured it would involve far too much emotional response for his comfort. So, three women arrived at the hospital all wearing gang tattoos. Once I was undressed and into a gown waiting for the exact moment, the tattoos on my body were a source of interest, muttered comments, and outright rejection except for their professional responsibilities. Yes, my body spelled out what I was: CUM SLUT, FUCK TOY, and DIABLO CUM DUMP. The reactions from the staff didn't concern me ... too much. I was there to complete a job.

When the birth happened, the child was removed, cleaned, swaddled, and ... gone. I saw the lump in the arms of the nurse but that was all. I didn't even know if it was a boy or girl much less what it looked it. I had essentially provided a product for profit. That night, in recovery, I wondered if that should make me feel bad, feel revolted, or feel sad. It didn't. I was a fuck-toy, not a mother.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers