Emma Watson, Horny Insomniac Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it about sex outside?" She wondered and bit her lip as his left hand moved across her stomach and dipped between her legs at the front.

"Get a fucking room, perverts!"

Two noisy drinkers passed by, obviously the worse for wear. The rutting pair no heed, lost in the moment, way past the point of no return. Emma wiggled her hips as her clit was feathered in time with his furious banging. She raised her face to the looming pyramid roof building known as Canary Wharf Tower and shuddered. It was a good fuck she admitted but she still hated the man.

"I'm coming again." Cried a trembling Emma.

As her orgasm ripped through her she felt her pussy contract around his shaft which caused the rampant bull to groan and explode inside her. They stood rooted to the spot as warm sperm pumped deep inside of her until the last drop. He slowly pulled his limp prick from her overflowing quim and his cum dripped onto the ground. Emma tentatively put her hand to her pussy and fingered the sticky goo that coated her labia.

"Did you cum inside me? I told you not to do that! Fucking twat!"

Emma displayed her wet hand as if giving evidence as the night breeze blew her dress lightly.

"I thought you meant just that one time."

"You idiot! Taxi!"

A cab rolled up and the driver opened the door without leaving his seat. Emma hopped in the back and drew her dress down to her knees. Giles scratched his head as she closed the door and wound down the window.

"Oh, shithead! I'll be taking these as a souvenir as well. So long, loser!"

Emma draped his discarded trousers from the window as the cab drove off and she laughed loudly, leaving a pant less Giles in the street waving his fist. Revenge is sweet!

END

12