Emmerdale A Very Sexy Village Ch. 05

Story Info
Katie & Masie enjoy a first lesbian experience.
1k words
4.2
19.9k
1

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Sugden carefully guided her bay gelding down the narrow path deep in thick woods on a remote part of Home Far. Not far behind Masie Wylde followed on her grey mare.

Emerging into the open, they found themselves in a very secluded meadow, with a sparkling clear stream leading to a small lake, the whole area was so tranquil and on a hot summer day like this, perfect.

"Wow, Katie this is so beautiful, "said Masie dismounting from her horse.

"Yes, not many folk know about it, but I have been coming here since I was a kid, I love it here."

The two girls let their horses roam off, and settled onto the lush grass at the side of the lake.

"We used to skinny dip in the lake, when we were kids" laughed Katie, "happy days."

Katie lay back and let the suns rays fall on her pretty face. Masie lay beside her, but on her side, her head propped up by her elbow."

"Tell me about Katie" she said.

"Not a lot to tell really, I grew up around here, married my first love at 18, we were to young, had an affair with his brother." said Katie

"No, you slept with his brother?" said an astonished Masie.

"Yes, and on my wedding day, how weird can you get?"

Masie was intrigued, "How long did it last?"

"Not long, we divorced, I went to Greece, came back, got smashed up in a car crash, Andy nursed me back to health, fell in love again. Re-married, then along came Jo, with her sultry looks and breasts to die for, Andy fell for it and we divorced again."

"Well you have had an eventful life" said Masie.

"Well there was my surrogate baby, and oh I was engaged to a gay guy. Now I am with Ryan and I could not be happier.

Katie lay back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the suns rays on her face. Masie looked down on her and had an overwhelming desire to kiss her. She lowered her head, wondering how Katie would react, hen gently placed her lips on another girls for the first time.

Masie lifted her lips from Katie's and said "Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Katie placed her hand behind Masie's head and pulled it toward her saying "Don't apologise, I enjoyed it." and the two girls kissed. This time their mouths opened slightly and after a few seconds, tongues were engaged in a sensual duel, as the two girls thrilled to their first lesbian kisses.

The kissed for about ten minutes, neither saying a word. Then Masie placed her hand on Katie's stomach, where her polo riding shirt had lifted. Katie's response to this was to kiss her even harder and deeper.

Encouraged Masie gently mover her hand up and was soon caressing Katie's breast through her bra, making the blonde girls nipples become erect.

Katie sat up and in one movement removed her shirt. She was wearing a very unsexy sports bra.

Masie looked shocked until Katie explained "if you do as much riding as I do, you need comfort, Ok?"

Masie laughed and undid her top, revealing a white sexy lace bra. Which she undid and freed her breasts to Katie's gaze.

Katie reached across and gently stroked Masie's breast, her fingers lightly skimming the surface and causing the nipple to become instantly erect.

Katie removed her bra and the two girls embraced, their breasts sweetly rubbing together, the friction between the nipples causing an erotic pulse that transferred to their passionate kisses.

After several minutes of lovemaking, Masie suddenly said "Lets go skinny dipping."

"We can't, what if someone comes? Besides we have nothing to dry ourselves with."

Masie did not reply, she simply got up, removed her pants and knickers and ran towards the water.

Katie looked at Masie's naked body, she was very pretty, nice firm breasts, with beautiful nipples. A flat stomach, but hardly any pubic hair, the lips of her pussy protruded a little, whilst her legs were long and shapely. A very beautiful woman.

Stripping off her riding pants, Katie revealed some really big knickers, nothing like the image she portrayed.

"Comfort, right" she shouted at Masie, as both girls joined hands and naked, jumped into the lake.

Both girls were good swimmers and after the first shock of the cold water, slowly circled around, enjoying the cool water on their skin.

They met, and Masie, noticing Katie's very erect nipples called out "is the water cold, or are you pleased to see me?"

"Both," Katie replied, taking Masie's head between her hands and kissing her tenderly , as theyNot far behind Masie Wylde followed on her grey mare both trod water.

The continued to swim, kiss and caress for a while, before climbing out and allowing the sun, to dry their bodies.

Neither seemed to want to make the first move, between the other girls legs, and seemed content to kiss, stoke skin and caress breasts.

Then during a particular long and passionate kiss, Masie moved her hand down and combed her fingers through Katie's pubic hair, before placing a finger, just inside her.

Katie broke the kiss and smiled at Masie saying, "that's nice, don't stop," and opened her legs a little wider.

With this encouragement, Masie introduced another finger and began to masturbate Katie's rapidly moistening pussy.

Katie anxious to return the favour, moved her hand over Masie's slit and inserted her fingers into her friend.

With fingers frantically working inside each other, the free arm caressing breasts and mouths and tongues locked in a sweet embrace, the two girls as if my arrangement, exploded into a body shaking orgasm. The waves coursed through their bodies, like molten lava erupting from a volcano.

The lay still, in each others arms the warm rays of the sun eating down on their naked bodies, neither spoke.

After a while, the kissed once more and then dressed. Summoning the horses, they made their way back to Home Farm.

After stabling the horses, they kissed for a final time, agreeing that this would not be a "one off" experience and that lesbian love was something they both wanted to explore further.

Meanwhile in the village shop, Viv Hope was trying to get her stepson Jamie to help out.

Jamie was reluctant, but when Viv suggested there may be something in it for him, he agreed.

But that's another story.