All Comments on 'ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 07'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope we get a story of the crowd perspective. How her boobs and other parts were grabbed groped and sucked as she was passed from person to person.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Probably not

I don't think I will get around to an enhanced version of this entry. I have a good deal still on my plate. I have another villain story posting in a few days. I need to write at least one more bad guy story. I am developing a spin off series I am hoping to pass off to other writers. Finally I have a crossover with another writer next month and big plans for Wanda. If someone wanted to write their own take on this entry I would be okay with it. Just credit the original story.

Thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Loved it.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

Thank you for your support. I should have another entry up in a day or two. I do have to credit the reader who suggested a church picnic as a setting for an entry. I am trying to come up with another story for the month. It's villain month and I am tempted to write something with an angry mother confronting Dillon and having it go poorly but am reluctant to go that dark. I want to make sure Dillon is a credible threat but I kind of have a comfort zone in my writing in regards to nonconsent content and really skirted it with the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damsel should have saved herself. Sort of.

Where did Solomon get his powers of teleportation? Or did he use legalese fu to make his way past the well prepared and well equipped bouncers not to mention a dense crowd of rabid fans. At least this led to the crowd surfing. Would have made more sense had Adina thrown herself into the crowd to save herself. Either way the crowd would have never surf her to the back. Still fun reading your stories.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Okay

Thank you for the feedback. Solomon was able to make it to the stage through the power of character development. I am trying to advance Solomon and later his friend Jacob as full characters in the Wandaverse. Also I need a reason for Dillon not to to go full on rapist when he's clearly a sexual predator. I want a bad guy rapist without writing full on rape scenes.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Emailed to me

This question was emailed to me.

Love your stories

Comments:

They are short as you admit. You mentioned your a novelist. Where might we find your longer stories, on the net or in print?

While I appreciate the inquiry, due to the problematic nature of my Literotica story content in regards to nonconsensual activities and race I choose not to divulge my pay writing carear details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...