Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Meena," she said.

The music started, and Meena danced exactly as she did for Nav. Diane was respectful. She kept her hands folded in her lap. But Meena felt Diane's eyes gazing intently at her most private places. She couldn't help but feel excited. For months, Nav had been encouraging her to appreciate the eroticism of beautiful women. Diane was easy to appreciate.

It was surprising how quickly the time passed. "That was very nice, Meena," Diane said. "I enjoyed every second of it. You're a very beautiful girl."

Meena felt a tense excitement in the pit of her stomach as she put her clothes on. "Would you like to join us at our table?" she asked. "My boyfriend would love to meet you."

"I'd love to meet him," Diane said.

After the introductions, they learned that Diane lived in Las Vegas. The other women at her table were friends who liked to spend an evening at the club every few weeks. They enjoyed cocktails, conversation, and naked women. Diane was a bit evasive about how she knew the ladies. They didn't seem to be co-workers or relatives, and Diane deflected a chance to explain their relationship.

Otherwise, Diane was a delightful conversationalist. She recommended a few shows she thought Nav and Meena would enjoy while they were in town, and she volunteered to help get them tickets. She expressed polite interest in Meena's budding career in fitness competition, and she was especially complimentary about her body art. She was genuinely impressed when Meena said she'd designed the whole thing herself.

Nav saw a chance to make the evening more interesting. "Meena and I are going back to our suite to have a cocktail," he said. "Would you like to join us?"

"I'd love to," Diane said. "We could go to your hotel, but why don't you come to my house instead? I am very fond of my pool. Nighttime swimming is one of my favorite things. That might be fun."

"It sounds wonderful. Thanks for the invitation," Nav said.

She gave them the address, they left the club, and their cars began the short drive to Diane's home. "This has been a very memorable day," Nav said. "You won that medal. You won an exotic dance contest. You gave your first lap dance to a woman. You got offered a job as a stripper. And now you are going to the home of a woman who seems very interested in getting to know you intimately."

"It seems so," Meena said nervously.

"We can't be presumptuous. It may be that Diane just wants to have a drink and splash in her pool. But if she is as interested in you as she seems, do it. You're going to have sex with a woman eventually. It may as well be tonight."

"Yes, Master," she said. "I'm not sure how to do it, but I'll try."

"Just do your best," Nav said.

12