Erin's Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
A venture outside and the prospect of a bet.
1.9k words
4.41
4.1k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Andy1
C_Andy1
34 Followers

"Before we leave, I have a gift for you three," Lux said cheerfully. She pulled out three lipstick containers, one pink, one white, and one light blue. "You will each apply the lipstick in the mirror before we leave for dinner."

"Miss Lux, I can't go out like this," Erin explained. "This clothing is too provocative and I'm not interested in being seen in public wearing it."

Jess shot her a look warning her not to say another word, but it was too late. Lux's face soured.

"Slut, I already explained to you that you need to use the word Mistress when you speak to me. If you don't want to join us for dinner, you can leave my hotel room, but you won't be leaving in my clothes. Cady, grab the scissors and help remove Libby's clothing."

Cady immediately jumped to her feet to grab the scissors from across the room. Erin's eyes widened as she contemplated this furthering of the predicament. "No, mistress. I don't have anything else to wear."

"Exactly, slut. Stop making demands. Make a decision. Do you want me to leave you naked like I found you? In San Francisco with no clothes or return flight? Or do you want to join me and the girls for dinner?"

"I'll join, mistress."

"Good girl, slut."

Erin shuddered at how good this demeaning praise felt; being called a 'good girl' should have made her blood boil, but instead it made her blood flow to her cheeks.

The three applied their colored lipstick, and ventured out of the hotel room. In the lobby, they appeared to now blend in with the crowds of kinky groups that Erin had ogled at earlier. As she thought about that irony, she noticed that a businesswoman - dressed in a pantsuit and waiting for the concierge - was looking at her and Jess with a mixture of amazement and disgust. Erin couldn't help feeling ashamed at her state of dress.

"Hopefully she can't tell that I'm not wearing any underwear," she thought.

The three girls walked in a horizontal line behind Lux out the hotel and onto the street. Erin did not know how far this restaurant was, and whispered to Jess, "are we walking to this place or taking a cab?"

Jess, in a cheerier tone, whispered back, "I think Mistress Lux is trying to show us off! We'll probably walk all the way there!"

As they rounded a street corner, Erin heard a loud, shrill whistle.

"Looking GOOD, ladies! I want some of THAT!"

Erin turned her eyes in resentment at a poorly dressed stranger, barely holding back a glare.

At that moment, Lux came to a stop and held her arm up at a right angle with her hand in a fist.

Cady and Jess stopped moving on a dime, and Erin almost ran into Lux, unaware of the signal ordering her to halt. Erin instinctively - in an attempt to fit in - got back into formation with the other two ladies.

Lux turned around and gazed at her three subs, with a hint of pride. She turned her head to the catcaller and beckoned him over with a wave of her hand. He walked to her.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked him, pointing at the three girls.

"Hell yeah, lady! They're hot. I'd fuck each one of them."

"What do you like most about them?" She inquired.

Erin couldn't believe what she was hearing. These two were discussing her physical attributes like she wasn't there, standing right in front of them. She couldn't believe Cady and Jess weren't speaking up.

The man replied, "their tits. Definitely the hot titties."

"Would you like a photo with them? Give me your phone."

Lux took the man's phone, and told him to go pose with her girls. He did so, jumping over to where they were and squeezing in between Erin and Jess.

Erin looked away, repulsed by the man's smell and the touch of his hands around her waist.

"Libby, eyes up! And smile big!"

Erin reluctantly held her head up and smiled.

"What do you say when I tell you to do something, Libby?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin remembered.

"Oh cool! So you guys are, like, owned by that red woman. That's hot," blabbed the man. As he started to walk back to recollect his phone, Erin felt a hand squeeze her ass, covered only by fishnet and what could barely be called a short skirt. Startled, she jumped, instinctively slapping the hand that grabbed her. The man let out an injured grunt as his hand retracted.

"Libby, where are your manners. Apologize to that man, and kiss his hand!"

Erin looked at Lux and cried out, "he grabbed my butt! This vulgar -" she stopped suddenly as Lux reached into her red purse and pulled out a pair of scissors, toying them with her fingers. Erin understood the implication.

Erin wanted to cry. She thought of running, right then. Maybe to a taxi who might let her drive without a fare. Perhaps running all the way to the airport. But the only thing more slutty than wearing her outfit in San Francisco during the weekend of this kink event would be wearing it... in an airport filled with people dressed normally, or on the plane, or back in Chicago. Her money and phone, along with Jess's room key, for that matter, were all locked inside Lux's hotel room. Erin didn't see many viable options outside of following Lux's orders for the night. This was something out of a dream, or rather, a worst nightmare.

The man offered his dirty hand, and Erin, without an ounce of willingness, took it and kissed it.

"That's right, bitch. An ass like yours deserves a good squeeze."

The horny man walked away, whistling, and leaving Erin sick to her stomach. She had never been so humiliated in her life.

A few blocks down the road, and many glances and stares from passersby later, they arrived at O'Henry's. It appeared to be French cuisine with a bar and a quiet ambiance, despite its high guest count. Walking inside, Lux gave the reservation details, and walked the three of them to a table against the back wall. As she walked, she gave a discreet wink to the man behind the bar. The table was long, with ten seats at it and a view of every other table in the establishment. "Great, can't even get any privacy," Erin thought to herself.

Erin reached for a chair, but Cady stayed her hand, eyeing Lux. Lux sat, and then the three girls sat afterwards; Cady giving Erin a gesture indicating that it was now okay to do so. Lux spoke first, giving Erin more instruction.

"When dining, and in most conversations unless I say otherwise, sluts like you are to remain silent unless spoken to by a dominant. Use good table manners, and when your hands are not in use, keep them palms-down on your thighs."

Erin shifted her palms, thinking to herself how silly all of this instruction was. "Just get through this night and you'll never have to think about this again," she told herself.

Six other people joined their party, sitting opposite them along the long table. Erin learned that she was to stand whenever a dominant was to be seated, and was to bow when Lux introduced her. She also learned to respond to other dominants with their desired titles: sir, mistress, ma'am, or Dom. The table was seated, and conversation ensued.

"So how long have you all been Lux's subs?" A young dominant man asked from across the table, his arm hanging lightly around the shoulder of his submissive partner, Jon.

"Three years, Dom." Cady responded.

"Six months, give or take, Dom." Jess followed.

"Give or take?" He prodded.

"Well I met Mistress online six months ago, but we didn't meet in person until this summer, sir - I mean - Dom."

"She's from the Midwest, visiting the West Coast," Lux added, "and brought along her friend Libby to be my third for Folsom."

"A wonderful addition," the dominant commented with a smile, turning to Erin. "So you're new to being a sub?"

Erin looked at him and replied, "I'm not a sub. I'm just dressed like one."

"Well, you could've fooled me. You've been responding to all of Mistress Lux's commands, and appear to fit the description." He said with a gentle laugh. She shivered, knowing that to this stranger, and to every person who could see her, she - in fact - did truthfully seem to be a bona fide submissive. No matter how much she denied it, her appearance was reality. Despite this uncomfortable fact, and despite his leather top, fierce demeanor, and dark jeans, Erin felt surprisingly comfortable around the man.

Lux turned to Erin with a devious smirk, and began, "well, slut, if you are not a sub, then let's make a deal. You see that bartender over there?" She pointed at the man behind the tall counter. "He's single. If you can manage to flirt with him and get his number after we take our order, I'll take you from here to the Nordstrom mall, buy you $1000 worth of new clothes, and let you back into the hotel room with a printed ticket back to Chicago. If he rejects you or if it takes too long and our food arrives, you will have to put this in your slutty pussy." She held up a vibrator-type sex toy from her purse. "And you'll put it in for the rest of dinner, vibrating silently in public. What do you think?"

Erin couldn't overlook this woman speaking about her 'pussy' so openly in public. Her cheeks blushed and she felt nervousness flow through her. The six newcomers at the table clapped their hands at the prospect of a friendly bet, egging her on. But Erin couldn't care less about their thoughts. She was primarily concerned with her way out. And this seemed like her best way to escape the nightmare in which she found herself currently. And, in the event that the dude was a total loser and rejected her, it's not like she hadn't used a vibrator before.

"I'll do it, mistress." Erin said nervously, drawing cheers from the rest of the table.

Jess whispered, "you got this girl! You're a ten!"

At last, their waitress arrived to take orders. Here, Erin learned that dominants order for their submissives, which she rued as Lux ordered her an eggplant parm despite her rocky relationship with Parmesan cheese.

Once the order had been placed, Erin, shaking, pushed her chair out and stood. As she walked to the bar, she realized that the last time that she had flirted with a guy was in college, and she hadn't done it while bra-less and without panties. "Still," she thought to herself, "I shouldn't be nervous. I don't need to worry what this man or anyone else thinks of me. I still have Austin." But despite this reassurance, the enormous pressure to win this bet and free herself from this nightmare... coupled with the nervousness of being dressed like a slut in a nice restaurant... caused the butterflies to pound loudly in her stomach.

After she walked off, Dom Michael, holding Jon's hand, turned to Lux, saying cheekily, "you absolute vixen, Lux! You know as well as I do that that hunk of a manly bartender is as gay as a rainbow."

Jess, overhearing this, gasped and turned her eyes to the bar to watch the comedy of errors ensue. She knew she had gotten Erin into this mess, and just wished that Erin would go along with it a little. After all, Mistress was treating them all to a nice dinner in San Francisco, and there was certainly more fun to be had over the next few days before their return flight.

C_Andy1
C_Andy1
34 Followers