All Comments on 'Eros Shifter Ch. 03'

by AntoniaBluerose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

So he’s a rapist then.

To be accurate: a sociopathic rapist who has no conscience, no morals or regard for law.

So having raped his sister, what about the underage children? Their mothers? Why not have their family pets fuck them?

Don’t tell us is because he has a sense of morals or because it’s illegal...if he can rape his sister and force her to fuck her boyfriend after turning his house into a soundproof rape cage, then what is stopping him from raping children?

AntoniaBlueroseAntoniaBluerosealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment Whackdoodle. He is, this is the kink I am writing for, and the reason it is in the non con section. A rape fantasy, beastiality and attraction to underage children are entirely different concepts. I would immediately report the last of the three should anyone ever request it in a story. I hope that helps clear up the characters motives and drives.

AntoniaBlueroseAntoniaBluerosealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Missleah1991 thank you so much for your support. Kind comments like this really encourage me to keep writing!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

Rape fantasies are not my thing really and the whole pain and humiliation to the extreme they are in the story are a bit much, even for this genre. That being said, your writing isn't half bad, maybe consider writing something a little more palatable and I think you could gain quite a following.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The concept is interesting, but why always a rape fantasy, or degrading the other by calling her slut or whore. I wish we could say which things we didn't want in our search results...

AntoniaBlueroseAntoniaBlueroseabout 2 years agoAuthor

MaximusTheMad thank you so much for your kind words! I was working as a support worker for rape victims. These stories (which bear no relation to the people I worked with) were a way of me working through everything I saw, and to give me a sense of control when I felt powerless.

I did write a part 5 which was deemed to be too extreme. This got me to walk away from writing, and my job, and to look at what was happening to my mental well being. I got counselling, and found a new job. As much as it hurt, that rejected story probably saved me from a more serious breakdown.

I think I will pick up the pen again and tell a gentler story, even if it includes some milder bdsm themes which I enjoyed with my previous boyfriend. I also plan on writing an authors note warning this particular series won't be completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous