Erotic Rapture Touched the Sublime

Story Info
"My pants are off," she said to us. "Take off yours."
2.6k words
4.61
25.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night I was consumed by a world I did not know could exist in reality, a realm of such intense transcendent ecstasy, that I will never recover from its astonishing erotic wonder.

I was sharing a 2-bedroom apartment with Ryan, while we were looking to make a go of it in the city. Ryan and I were longtime friends, he was a great guy. Emily, his girlfriend, stayed over many nights in the apartment with him. She was alluring and I really enjoyed her fun-loving company. Any straight guy would be attracted by her physical magnetism and cheerfulness, but, even so, she was not the kind of woman I was looking for personally. I was seeking someone who would prefer to curl up and stay in together watching television than go out to a club. So even though I was on somewhat of a dry streak and didn't have a girlfriend at that point - and I felt the emptiness that all people have who have love to offer but no one to share it with - I was genuinely happy for Ryan and his solid relationship with Emily.

One night my business trip was unexpectedly cancelled last minute, and I made my way back from the airport to our apartment.

I unlocked our apartment door, but it was stopped after a few inches by the door chain lock. Ryan's face appeared in the narrow opening.

"Oh. Hey! I thought you−"

"My trip was cancelled. Let me in, okay?"

Ryan paused and looked back inside. "We weren't expecting you. Give us a minute, Emily's not fully dressed."

"Let him in," I heard Emily say.

"Em. Don't you want to−"

"I said let him in, knave," Emily's voice said from within, and I caught something reflective appear on Ryan's shoulder.

Ryan paused. "If you say so," he said. I heard the chain unbolt, and the door opened.

I couldn't speak or breath when I saw her. She was dressed in a sexy female pirate costume, with tall black boots going up above her knees, bare lustrous thighs that reached way up to a tiny white skirt, and was clearly braless under a very tight plunging top. She was holding a sword. Not a toy sword, a real sword, that I know was passed down generations in Ryan's family for centuries. Ryan was wearing a red button-down shirt. I looked at the table. There was a greeting card, a half empty opened bottle of wine, and a box of chocolate truffles. I remembered. It was Valentine's Day.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I'll just grab a few quick things, and I'll be out of here in a minute."

"Sit," she said to me, pulling out a high back bar stool.

"I'm not sure─"

"I said sit," she said, sternly, trying hard not to smile, and placed the flat side of the sword on my clavicle near my shoulder. The sharp end of the blade wasn't that near my neck, but the shocking cold and heaviness of the metal went right threw my dress shirt and sent a shiver.

"You sit too," she said to Ryan, pulling out another bar stool, several feet away.

She went over and sat on Ryan's lap, looking up at him, and said with faux innocence, "How sweet of you to bring me someone else to play with."

She then stood between our chairs and said, "This is my ship, I am in command. But I happen to believe in equality and freedom."

Her voice was in character, but her eyes smiled. Sitting on another tall bar stool between ours, she extended her shapely leg straight out to the side. She slowly peeled off one of her long black boots. Then she did the same with her other boot.

"I'm barefoot," she said. "So, you be barefoot too."

Ryan took off his shoes and socks, so I then did the same. I didn't know where this game was going. It seemed fun, but I was a little anxious since I didn't really know the game.

She went back over to Ryan, sat on his lap, and put her arms up around his neck as the sword dropped downward from her hand behind the bar stool. And then she kissed him, passionately.

When she was done, she stood up and said, "I am a captain that believes in equality."

She came over to my bar stool, sat on my lap, and then slowly, very slowly, brought her lips toward mine.

"You okay with this?" I asked inquisitively over to Ryan.

Ryan said, "As long as you get that it's just for fun. Just for tonight. And means nothing more. You got that?"

"Got it," I agreed, having no idea what it was I got.

Her lips then reached mine, and she gave me the softest, most expressive, prolonged kiss I ever had. I felt a shudder down my body. When she was done, she parted away slightly from my lips, opened her eyes, and locked those big, playful eyes with my gaze for what was probably just a few seconds, but stopped time.

Dazed, what happened next was like a dream. "Take off your shirts," she said to us. Once again, I waited for Ryan, to make sure it was okay. He took his shirt off, and when he didn't stop me, I did the same.

"I am a fair and equitable captain," she said, as she stood between us. "If you have your shirts off, so should I."

She untied her top, grabbed each side with one hand, and slowly, slowly, teasingly pulled it off, dropping it to the floor. Her bare breasts were full and beautiful and heart-stopping. She laughed when she saw our reaction, almost a giggle, which made her breasts heave some. Ryan instinctively started getting up from his chair lustily toward her, and she immediately pointed the sword, making it clear with her look and gesture that he was not to leave his chair.

"Ryan," I said, as I watched her topless. "I really want to be sure you are okay with me here."

He just nodded to me, but didn't stop looking, with evident shock, excitement, and perhaps worry, at Emily.

She again sat on Ryan's lap, facing outward from him, looking across the room directly toward me. She reached her arms back behind her, grabbed each of Ryan's hands with her hands, brought his arms forward, and placed his hands on each of her bare breasts. She then pushed his hands inward against her, and her breasts heaved heavenly all around his palms. She lifted her arms up around his neck and kissed him while he caressed and squeezed her breasts. I couldn't look away.

After some time, she stood up and walked toward me. No way, I thought. She sat on my lap, facing out toward Ryan. She reached around for my hands and drew them to cup her breasts. I was stunned. They felt full and unbelievable in my hands. I felt her hardened nipples against the center of my palms. She turned her head up and kissed me again. This time her tongue swirled against mine. I grew huge in my pants - she had to have noticed. I don't know if it was the shock, the transgression, the power dynamics, the secret lust I had contained toward her, or just the raw amazing sensation, but that illicit kiss, with my hands feeling her breasts, was the single most erotic, arousing, exciting moment of my life.

The sword must have been on the floor somewhere, she no longer needed it, she had us completely in her spell.

She then got up and dimmed the lights on the dimmer switch. She wiggled out of her skirt.

She was wearing panties with red valentine hearts patterned over strategic places. She looked at us both. Hooking her thumbs on the sides of her panties, she slipped them off as if in slow motion, then casually tossed them aside.

She stood between us completely nude, the curves of her hips undulating as she moved, the lushness and excitement of her curvaceous breasts transfixing, the temptations of her inner thighs mesmerizing.

"My pants are off," she said to us. "Take off yours."

No way. I wasn't going to do that.

But Ryan did take everything off. She turned her head back toward me. "Completely up to you, tiger. It's okay, no judgment." I looked at Ryan, sitting on his bar stool with a hard on, for some clue of what I was supposed to do, but I got no hints from his expression. I exhaled. I briefly closed and opened my eyes to gather myself, and then, despite myself, completely threw all caution and self-consciousness to the wind. I took off my pants and boxers, and sat back down on the bar stool.

We were all naked, and I felt naked.

She walked slowly toward Ryan's high-back chair. She reached for a hair band on the counter and tied her long hair back. She spun the swivel chair, so Ryan faced to the side, then kneeled before him. Emily moved her tongue lightly along the underside of his hard cock, starting at the base and licking up slowly toward the head, repeating this over and over. And then she put him in her mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned deeply. I felt like I shouldn't be looking. But I could not look away.

And the most exciting part for me - the whole time she took him in her mouth, deep throating him, she looked across the room, directly into my eyes. Not once breaking our intense mutual gaze, even as her motions on him became more rhythmic and increasingly repetitive. Ryan's cock turned purple. His eyes scrunched in joy. His body stiffened and he came, shuddering.

When he was done, she released him from her mouth, released me from her gaze, and gave a genuine happy laugh.

I figured that was it, that was as far as this would go, me watching. She walked over to me. "Wow -- look at you!" she said in a surprised voice, looking down at me in all my glory. "The rumors were true."

Her looking at me like that built the most intense bulging pressure in my throbbing hard penis I can ever remember in my life.

Her eyes opened wider with the genuine amazement of something she'd never seen before. My excitement for her swelled so high my belly slapper propelled vertically straight upward to the sky and actually touched my abdomen.

She got on her knees.

She circled her tongue all the way around the sides of the head of my cock, over and over, like a planet orbiting the sun.

And then, what seemed like a miracle, I felt the warmth of her mouth taking my cock all the way in. The world swirled. Other realms opened. It was the most exciting, exquisite meaningful sensation imaginable.

I was building. She then took me out of her mouth, moved up close to my ear, and whispered to me so softly that only I could hear.

"You can cum in my mouth."

And then she kneeled down, put my throbbing member deep back in her loving mouth. As she sucked, she reached up with her hands, and lightly grazed her fingers back and forth across my nipples. That put me over the edge. I came with such thunder that I could not imagine the world could ever hold such joy.

I melted in the chair afterwards, and she smiled with a relish of the power of the pleasure giver. She glided across the room with smooth control. I glanced at Ryan. He had an expression that was some combination of amazement and shock. She stood alongside his chair, reached down, and began stroking his cock with oil she had ready on the counter. She took her time. Building up bit by bit. Faster and faster. Pumping him with her hand until he could hold back no longer and shot 2 foot high like a streaming fountain, landing somewhere behind him. Some of his cum also landed on her, and dripped down her belly very slowly, like a winding stream. When he finished, his head and shoulders dropped back, as depleted and sated as a man could be. She looked up at me, saw my once-again rigid condition, and laughed. "I guess the refractory period is a myth," she said.

She walked sensuously over to my bar stool. But instead of starting a hand job, doing the exact same for me as she had done with Ryan, she looked down at me, and then looked up again into my eyes. She paused, as if, for the first time that night, not sure. Waves of rain pounded rhythmically against the window. "You're huge," she exhaled. Then she blurted out, unfiltered, "You guys have me excited." She pulled off her hair band and her hair flowed loose. She paused again, her expression and body poised momentarily on the edge of choice.

And then, all at once as if she could not help herself, she lifted one of her legs over me. My eyes opened wider. My cock twitched in the air. No way.

I felt the warmth of her wet inviting pussy lower around my rigid pole. She closed her eyes, and started riding, slowly at first, moaning softly. But this was different. She was in her world this time, not mine. She raised and lowered herself on my rigid cock as I squeezed her ass, her eyes remaining closed. Over a few minutes she built the up and down pace and started griding her pubis against mine each time she lowered on me fully, with me filling her up completely. I could see in her luminous look that her world was opening wider. The only thing she said at one point was "squeeze my nipples," and when I did, she let out an uncontrolled purring moan, and soon thereafter let loose a wild, other-worldly shriek of ecstasy that kept going and going as she rode my massive pole and ground her clit against me, over and over and over, screaming ecstatically like it would never end, and it seemed, as I exploded inside her, like we were going to happily continue going like that for eternity.

Until finally at one point she quieted down, pulled off slowly, stood, and simply said to both of us, "That was amazing. I'm going to sleep." She stopped by Ryan, gave him a kiss, looked into his eyes, and placed her hand on his triceps reassuringly.

"You're my sweet valentine," Ryan declared to her. "I love you."

"I love you so much," she said. "Best gifts ever." Ryan nodded. She smiled and walked off sleepily into Ryan's bedroom, her eyes glazed, her entire beautiful, sensuous body flushed and glistening.

The funny thing is none of us ever mentioned the night again. If they weren't going to, neither was I. I could occasionally see a knowing twinkle in Emily's eyes, but outwardly we all acted like it never happened. I met the love of my life Hannah soon thereafter and built a wonderful life around her. Emily and Ryan got married to each other too, and we all went to each other's weddings, and led happy, fulfilling lives. But that night, that one night, will always be burned in my mind as the night I felt, through the power and portal of unbound erotic ecstasy, what the mystics and musicians and visionaries touch upon when they submerge with the sublime. And that for most exists only as a hint within their deepest most hidden fantasies. But for me, against all odds, realms opened, through the generosity of a wild, loving, giving, extraordinary, life-affirming Emily, a rapturous woman and an unforgettable rapturous night.