Erza Cosplay

Story Info
Max/Roxy continues his/her journey with a supportive wife.
24.6k words
4.81
11.9k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I was blown away about how well received my first posted story "A Bowsette Cosplay". It was a personal fantasy that I poured out into words. The characters of Daisy and Max/Roxy reached a point where there was a new future in front of them. Since posting it I've been asking myself, what comes next for them? This story is the first part of my answer to that question, picking up where I left off. I had an idea of what I wanted for this story going into it, but the story took its own path and grew larger than I expected. So what follows is a follow up story to "A Bowsette Cosplay" with more to come.)

The best night sleep always follows an evening of good sex, and the sex before bed last night had been mind blowing. When I finally woke up in the morning Daisy's arms were still wrapped around me, I layed there enjoying the sensation of being wrapped in her arms. As I laid there I heard her breathing change and felt her arm stir until she took my fake breast in her hand and played with it.

"I see why you enjoy doing this, it really is fun."

I rolled in her arms, and we brushed the hair out of each other's faces before giving eachother a morning kiss.

"Good morning, beautiful." she said

I smiled happy as I had been in a while, "Good morning gorgeous."

"So last night, was it really good for you?"

I closed my eyes and relived the memories of the previous night, her dressed as Max to the point of wearing a strap on. Me giving into the moment sucking her fake cock before she bent me over the bed and fucked me. As I relived the memory my smile grew, and so did my cock.

Daisy could see the smile and the bulge in my Bowsette pajamas, "I guess the answer is yes."

"Oh yeah it was fun, looking up at you while I sucked your cock seeing your breasts sway was incredible. Being bent over in front of you while you pulled my panties to the side and fucked me was an incredible physical and mental experience. What about you?"

"Yeah the physical part was good, that strapon fucked me as I fucked you. But the fact that I was fucking you was a mental rush. I'm glad you enjoyed it too."

"I really did enjoy it," I could feel the warmth in my face as I blushed "Do you think that means I'm into guys?"

Daisy grinned, "You just said that part of the pleasure for you was watching my breasts while you sucked my cock. Last night was sex with a woman wearing a strapon and not a guy. While it was fun pretending to be a version of you it was me and next time will just be me. But I guess that's a question to ask yourself. Would it have been as good if it was a guy you were with?"

I laid there thinking about it for a little while before saying, "I honestly don't know, the idea of being with a guy isn't something I've thought about before. I don't know if this makes sense or not but as Max it's not something I'd consider. But as Roxy I'd be open to it and think I'd enjoy it. But in both cases you're my wife and I wouldn't want to do anything without you."

"It makes sense in a way, the Max and Roxy sides of you definitely influence each other but both have their likes and dislikes. You are mine in either case, and I'm yours. I don't think either of us is ready to share the other right now."

"How did I get so lucky to have someone as amazing as you as a wife?"

"Same way I got lucky and got you as a husb, spouse. It was meant to be."

I slid closer to her and kissed her, "It's really is meant to be,"

We could have stayed in bed all morning but there we both had things to do. The wonderful thing about both working from home though meant neither of us changed out of our PJs. The other perk of working from home was that we also got to enjoy lunch together everyday. It was after lunch while cleaning up I was bent over putting dishes in the washer when she walked up behind me and gave my ass a slap before gently cupping it.

"How are you feeling today? I wanted to make sure everything was still good after last night."

In answer I stood up and turned into her arms wrapping my arms around her, "I keep thinking about it and getting turned on." As if to show her it wasn't lying my cock grew hard at the thoughts of the night before and our close proximity, pressing against my panties and making a clear tent in my pajamas.

Daisy gave me a playful look before she started stroking me through the thin fabric of the pajama pants. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, so I didn't see her other hand move to pull the waist down only noticing when I felt the tug. I felt the change from being stroked through the fabric to her hand wrapping around my hard shaft stroking me in my panties.

I let out a soft satisfied groan. As I felt her other hand slide under my shirt encouraging me to take it off, I willingly followed her direction and took it off revealing my fake breasts hanging freely. I hadn't bothered with a bra just hanging free taking the lead from Daisy taking an easy free day.

Before my shirt hit the floor she leaned forward to take one of my fake breasts in her mouth gently sucking it as she stroked my cock. I couldn't actually feel her soft lips on the silicone of my breasts but my brain filled in the gaps and the sight of her sucking on them gave me that sensation.

I returned the favor by sliding my hand into her pants feeling the soft texture of her panties on the back of my hand as my finger tips curved around and brushed her clit. Before I even started teasing her she was already wet, allowing me to easily slip a couple of fingers into her. I curled my fingers inside of her as my thumb teased and slid around her clit.

I felt Daisy shift more to my side, continuing to stroke me and allowing me to more easily finger her. I watched as she stopped sucking on my breasts to suck on one of her fingers on her other hand. She got her hand slick with her saliva before putting her hand behind my back and dropping it into my pants around my round ass before slipping a finger inside me.

She returned to kissing and sucking on my breast while she stroked my cock and we fingered each other. My fingers fluttered around inside of her as I could feel my own orgasm building. I tried to hold it back but the hand around my cock slid smoothly up and down with a grasp slick from my pre-cum felt so good, the sight of my wife sucking my breast was amazing, and her finger in my ass was mind blowing. All that led to me moaning as I cummed and soaking my panties through to soaking my pants.

Daisy pulled her finger out of my ass and grabbed my wrist to remove my hand from her pants. I thought this was her way of saying she was done but she shifted to my other side, grabbed my other wrist and guided that hand into her pants. Leaving my cock alone once again in my now cum soaked panties.

She took her cum soaked hand and dropped it into my pants to finger my ass with my own cum. We stood there fingering each other, I could feel how wet she was growing as I added a couple more fingers, totalling three allowing me to gently pinch her clit with a couple of fingers. I'm not sure exactly what I was doing to be honest. I was lost in the fact that my wife was finger fucking my ass with my own cum.

My cock was once again hard and pressing against my panties aching to be released. Eventually I couldn't take it any more and I needed to be in her. So I pulled my hand out of her pants, grabbed her wrist to stop her from fingering me, and in one smooth motion pulled her hand out of my pants, spun her around pulling her pants and panties down to her thighs as I bent her over the counter. I freed my cock, still wet with cum and easily slid into her, both of us moaning in satisfaction.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into me as I thrust into her. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the kitchen as I fucked her from behind. I enjoyed watching her ass jiggle everytime our bodies met. Daisy's moans began to join the sound of our bodies clapping growing louder until she let out one long loud moan as I felt her pussy clench around my cock pushing me over the edge of a second orgasm filling her with cum. I stayed in her for a moment enjoying the bliss of a noon fuck.

As our breathing returned to normal I slid out of her and the two of us made our way to our bathroom to clean up and change. Both our panties filled with cum meant a change was in order. We chose casual coordinating dresses, a pair of floral print scoop neck dresses. The top of mine was plain black with a rose print on the skirt, Daisy's was a plain yellow top with a daisy print on the skirt. The best part of the dresses was that they had pockets!

After cleaning up, fixing our hair and putting on a little makeup, we exchanged a quick kiss before we both returned to our work. I was in a groove riding the high of the night before and our noon fuck, channeling those thoughts kept me energized. I even had my desk elevated so that I could stand and work, well dance and work as my music played in the background. Another perk of working from home meant not having to wear headphones all the time just so I could listen to music. I kept my computer sitting down on the lower part of the desk with my drawing platform connected.

I was lost in the moment when I heard a call coming through on my computer. On autopilot I paused the music and hit the answer button on the call. Panic struck me as I saw a video of myself pop up as the incoming video started to buffer, caught up in the moment I hadn't realized it was a video call.

I wasn't able to react fast enough to turn off my camera before my boss Jeff popped up on the screen, "Hey Max, I hit video call on accident instead of a voice call. Sorry I know that I said you would have a heads up on these." At that point he stopped talking and glanced to the side of his screen and back at his display. I could see in the video of myself that I was frozen in place with a look of panic on my face leaning a little forward reaching for the computer. My ponytail was hanging to the side of my face, and my dress was plain to see.

"Um, who are you?" Jeff asked, "I know I called Max, and I've met his wife and you're not her." He started examining his screen closely.

I cleared my throat making sure I was using my Roxy voice, using a softer slightly higher voice had become natural anytime I was Roxy but I wanted to be sure. "My name is Roxy, a friend of theirs."

"Pleasure to meet you Roxy, is Max around? I have some feedback from a customer I wanted to share with him."

"Max isn't able to talk right now, is there something I could let him know?"

"I'd prefer to tell him myself, if you could get him. It's about the Magnolia Account."

I had worked hard on the entrance to the main entrance to their new offices putting some unique features into it. I even managed to design the area with their insignia being formed by various walls, barriers, and room features. With enthusiasm I asked, "Oh how did they like it? I know the fountain in the middle of the atrium wasn't part of the original request." By the time I realized what I was saying I let out a short gasp and put both hands over my mouth, my eyes opening wide.

Jeff stared at his screen for a moment before slowly saying, "It is you isn't it?"

Without blinking or moving my hands I slowly nodded.

A kind look washed over his face, "It's a little bit of a surprise, but nothing I'm going to come down on you for. In fact I've been adjusting to the idea that my son is now my daughter after transitioning too. To be honest it's why I had HR send out the training on gender affirmation and had our policies updated last year."

As he spoke I relaxed my shoulders loosening and my hands falling to my legs. "I'm not fully transitioning, I've been figuring out that I'm gender fluid. Sometimes I'm Max and sometimes I'm Roxy, but I'm always me."

His smile was affirming, "Well then Roxy I'm glad to hear you're learning more about yourself. If I may ask, how much does anyone know?"

"Daisy knows everything and has been a major support through this journey, but aside from her you're the only person close to us that knows. Well our nail techs are pretty close to us and they know, and I mean there's a casual acquaintance we know from the conventions but that's it."

"Well that may affect the original purpose of my call. Magnolia loved your design and put in a request that you take the lead on the rest of the project. Making you a team manager is something we've been considering for a while and having a customer make the request puts some weight behind my push to advance you. The only potential issue is you would be leading team meetings and need to have scheduled meeting times with your team members. I don't want to push you into coming out earlier than you would like though."

"If I was lead I could schedule the meetings though right?"

Seeing where I was leading he said, "That's right so you would be able to decide if you wanted them on just Max days."

"I don't really pick which days are which for me, but I could be ready for them and present as Max for the meetings at least."

"That's true, but I want you to know that even if you wanted to lead as Roxy you would have my support."

Tears welled up in my eyes, "Thank you, that really means a lot. Like I said, Daisy has been a big supporter. But this was so random and unexpected."

A sad look briefly flashed over his face, "Unfortunately I learned to do that the hard way. I didn't respond well to my daughter when she came out. We've worked through it and our relationship is stronger for it, I'm just glad she gave me a second chance."

I wiped my eyes and smiled, "Well now you can tell her about your workday today and how she made you a better person, and the right person for someone else."

"Darn you Ma, Roxy, now you got me tearing up." Jeff said as he wiped some tears out of his own eyes.

"Ok change the topic then, or back to the topic that started this call. How soon would I step up to the position?"

"Magnolia would like it to happen as soon as possible, but there are some HR hoops to jump through. I'll email you some paperwork to fill out, once you send the completed paperwork it'll be a week or two depending on how things line up."

"Perfect, is there a pay change involved?"

Jeff chuckled, "Of course there is, added responsibility should be compensated. This will be a long term change as well. I've been trying to get you bumped up for a while there just 'wasn't an opening' to move up into. With Magnolia pushing though you've got your foot in the door. The information on the pay change will be on the paperwork."

"I'll give it a thorough read through and fill it out as promptly and accurately as possible."

"Excellent, I just hit send on the email. I figured you'd say yes so I had it all ready to go, I just had to make a couple of edits. Have a wonderful day."

I waved to the camera as I said goodbye and hung up, fell into the chair by my desk, and let out a delighted squeal. Daisy came running to see what was happening so I filled her in.

"I knew I liked that guy for a reason. Did you check his email to see what the pay will be?"

"Not yet, but I should get working on the paperwork. The sooner I do the sooner I can get that promotion."

I pulled up Jeff's email, printed the attachment and started reading the details on the computer before the printer even started warming up. The job requirements hadn't changed from the last time I read them for the position, having been interested in the job in the past. What I didn't know was the pay, it was a thirty percent increase. I spent the remainder of the afternoon filling out the paperwork.

The only break I took was to let Daisy know what the pay change was going to be, she had the idea of going out to celebrate that night. She said she would make the plans and sent me back to my office to finish up with a playful slap on my ass. When the paperwork was complete I gave it a re-read before scanning and sending it back. Jeff replied letting me know he received it and would pass it along to HR by the end of the day.

After that I called it a day and cleaned up my desk. I went to Daisy's office and she was wrapping up as well. "Perfect, I was going to ask you to call it an early day. I got us appointments at Tips and Toes before dinner."

"Excellent, I haven't seen Lisa and Emily in a while. Plus I could use a mani/pedi."

Daisy grinned, "Roxy I love having you around, and love that you enjoy getting your nails done. It's wonderful having a wife to go with."

The weather was beautiful and as Daisy drove us we had the windows down letting our hair blow in the wind. "I think I want to grow my hair out so I can feel this even better. It's not the same with my wig."

"That'll take a while, do you think Max will be ok with long hair."

"Yeah, there's plenty of men's hair styles that would work. But it will take a while which is a bummer."

"They have vitamins you can take to improve the growth, it'll also make your nails stronger." Daisy took my hand in hers while the other rested on the wheel of the car.

We were still holding hands when we pulled up to Tips and Toes a little early. We walked in together holding hands and checked in. We waited sitting beside each other quietly chatting until we were called back by Emily, "There's my favorite couple, come on back, what's new with the two of you?"

We caught her and Lisa up with what we had been up to, even talking about my recent interaction with my boss and the promotion.

"Did I mention we were going to up our price?" Emily asked with a wink as she gently brushed the polish onto my finger nails. "But serious question for you, you mentioned being glad you can pick the meeting times so you can be Max even when you're feeling like Roxy. What's keeping you from just being you, no matter what version of you that is at the time?"

"Coming out like that is really scary. I don't think I'm ready for that."

Lisa asked from where she was working on Daisy's nails, "Not to push, just want to help you be you, but what's scary about it?"

"Then my secret would be out, what if there's a bad reaction?"

"There will be a bad reaction from some people no matter how long you wait." Emily said, "But there will be a good reaction from others too. Just look at how your boss reacted, and according to what he said it was because he learned from reacting poorly to his daughter. So maybe you could be the experience someone learns from and reacts better to a family member of their own."

Daisy joined in at this point, "They have a point, it's not like you have much to lose. Some people fear coming out and losing their spouse, not a problem here. Some fear losing their job, Jeff made it clear that won't be a problem either. Any friends we might lose wouldn't be worth keeping in my opinion, and like with our relationship, would only make other friendships stronger."

"Ok you all have good points, but what about our families? If I come out at work, I might as well come out everywhere because word will spread."

Daisy rested her free hand on my arm, "I think that will go better than you expect. Both sides of our family have been opening up and becoming more accepting. Just look at my sister's family, her son is dating a guy from his football team. Aside from a few outliers everyone has been pretty accepting or at least not making a big deal out of it. But it is your call to make."

Moving to my toes Emily said, "It's definitely worth thinking about. I spent years in the closet before coming out to my family. Looking back I wish I had done it so much sooner, those years of dread worrying that they might figure it out were draining." Her face fell a little bit downcast.

Lisa nudged her shoulder, "But watching you take that step is what encouraged me to do the same, and now look at us, married with our own small business."