Erza Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet." came her instructions, "Wait for me, I'm close."

She began bouncing up and down on my lap, the sound of skin hitting skin was muffled by the fabric of her skirt and pettiskirts. She stopped kissing me and wrapped her arms around my head pulling my face into her cleavage, which was pressed together and up with her corset. Face full of her wonderful breasts I grasped her hips and lifted her as she bounced, pulled her down onto me just before I slipped out of her.

My thumbs pressed into her abdomen with a gentle pressure, I felt the shift in her posture as she leaned back and let out a loud moan, "Oh yes, I'm about to cum!" She even did it in her best Jester accent.

I couldn't take it any more, I slipped into my best imitation of Fjord's English accent, "Cum for me Genevieve."

That did it for her, I could feel her pussy convulse around my cock as she cried, "Oh Oskar!"

I came for a second time releasing what I had left into her as her pussy milked me for all I could give her. Finally spent, she collapsed into me laying on my chest, her breathing brushed over my neck as she caught her breath.

We stayed in the chair for a while just enjoying being against each other before we finally got up to clean up and get ready for bed. As she was hanging the dress back up with the accessories she paused, "I won't have too much sewing to do for the Erza cosplay, what do you think about bringing a second cosplay to the convention?"

"Sounds good to me, what are you thinking?"

"Well since Roxy will be going to the convention, what about a Nott the Best Detective Agency? Going as Veth and Jester? Ooh wait how about Jester and Jester?! Invoke duplicity!" The last bit she said while pushing her hand out as if calling out a duplicate.

"Could be fun, could be a lot of fun. A ton of fun actually."

Cleaned up and ready for bed we called it a night. Over the next few days I prepared for the meeting when I would be introduced as the new team lead in meetings with Jeff and Stephanie over the phone and on webcams. I found that from one day to the next I flowed more from being male to female and back. Applying and removing the breast forms started to irritate my skin so we found some forms that could be pulled over my head and ordered them.

The night before the meeting we had our dinner date with Jeff and his family. I was leaning over the bathroom sink putting my mascara on, already in my black dress. The click of heels on tile told me Daisy was approaching. "Looking good Roxy."

She wrapped her arms around me after I stowed the mascara wand, giving my new pull over breast forms a squeeze. I had chosen the kind that didn't go halfway up my neck, with a little bit of blending you couldn't see where the form ended and my actual chest began. The blending was needed as the neckline of my dress came low enough to reveal cleavage.

"I see why you love doing that when I'm getting ready, it's a great way to start the night."

Giggling I replied, "Maybe now that you know you won't complain when I do it." I turned around in her arms and gave her a quick kiss and gave her boobs a squeeze through her cobalt blue dress. Before slipping out of her arms to retrieve my shoes.

"Hate to see her leave, love to watch her go." came Daisy's voice over the clicking of her heels behind me.

Turning pink I said, "You're going to burn through every cliche if you keep this up."

Just after I bent over to pick up my shoes I felt a slap on my ass over the dress. "I'm still new to having a wife, let me have my fun."

Dramatically rolling my eyes while smiling broadly I giggled. Our banter continued while we finished getting ready and for the entire drive to the restaurant, I seriously love that woman.

We arrived at the restaurant first and were shown to our table. I texted Jeff to let him know we were already seated. I was through two breadsticks nervously eating when I saw Jeff walking in with his wife and daughter. His tall figure stood out as he scanned the tables, I waved him over and he pointed us out to his wife and daughter.

Daisy and I stood as they approached, when he got to us he shook our hands in turn, "Roxy good to see you in person after so many virtual meetings. Daisy, it's a pleasure to see you again, it's been quite a while, I think the last time was when you brought in those delicious cinnamon rolls for the office." He then turned to his wife and daughter, "You may remember my wife Sarah, and this is my daughter Alex."

We shook their hands exchanging pleasantries before taking our seats. We made some small talk while we looked over the menu and placed our orders. After placing our orders Sarah said, "I'm sorry, Roxy was it? I don't think we've actually met before, I was in and out of the office often before the firm went remote. Did I miss meeting you somehow?"

I looked over to Jeff with a question in my eyes, "So you didn't fill them in?"

"No, I just told them that a coworker wanted to meet us for dinner."

Sarah's eyes darted between the two of us trying to figure out what was going on.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before beginning, "Sarah we have met quite a few times actually. You often made it a point to stop by and see if I had added to my Funko collection telling me how cute they were."

Sarah paused for a moment thinking about it, "I remember what you're describing but I don't recall seeing you there." There was another pause as she looked over at Alex and back to me piecing everything together. I saw the moment everything lined up in her mind as her face shifted from puzzled to understanding.

"Yeah, that was me."

"I think I understand why Jeff brought us to dinner with the two of you."

"It was actually at my request."

"Well I'm still confused." Alex slowly stated.

"Sorry about that, I wanted to wait until we had ordered our food before bringing it up." I turned to Alex as I spoke. "I asked your dad to meet you for dinner so that I could thank you."

"Thank me? For what?" There was a quizzical suspicion in her voice as she asked.

"I wanted to thank you for coming out when you did. From what your dad told me it couldn't have been easy. He was honest enough to say he didn't handle it well at first. I wanted to say thankyou for taking that step when you did because it's encouraged me to come out as gender fluid."

As I paused to take a drink of water I saw Alex shift a little uncomfortably in the awkward spot of having attention on her.

"Over the last year I've discovered this part of myself and become more comfortable switching back and forth. But until recently just Daisy and a few casual acquaintances have known." I paused and looked at Daisy, "Come to think of it, I don't know that Lisa and Emily have ever even met me as Max."

"You're right, they only know Roxy. We should introduce them to Max sometime."

Glance back to Alex I continued, "Sorry about that I had a little random thought fly through my head that wanted out. Anyways, going remote at work was amazing for being gender fluid and trying to keep it secret. That was until your dad accidentally video called me instead of voice calling me on a Roxy day."

"In my defense the two buttons are right next to each other." Jeff joked trying to lighten the mood.

Rolling her eyes as she spoke Alex said, "Yeah but one is a camera icon and the other is shaped like a desk phone."

I smiled as they playfully bantered, "Well I missed that it was a video call too and answered it. At first I tried to play it off as if I was someone else, but your dad figured it out." I paused to take a deep breath before continuing, "Again I need to say thank you for your bravery in coming out when you did. Your dad handled it amazingly, he was even willing to help me keep my secret."

I could see tears welling in Alex's eye so I offered her a tissue from my purse. "Thank you" she snuffled.

I waited a moment while she composed herself a little bit, "I have a little bit more for you, because of how well your dad responded, hearing about how you took the step to let your parents know who you are, and encouragement from Daisy and others; I'm going to be taking the same step out into the open. On Monday I'll be stepping up as a team lead completely as myself, the whole spectrum of me."

With a sniffle and a smile Alex asked a simple, "Really?"

"Yeah, really. I wanted to meet you and tell you this because well I figured that it wasn't easy for you to come out, well because it's not easy for me, and I also thought you may have wondered if you did the right thing because of how your dad first responded."

At this point Jeff took Alex's hand and said, "I will never be able to change that and it hurts knowing how I hurt you."

Alex patted his hand with her free hand, "You've apologized so much already, you don't have to keep doing it."

"I think I do, I need to always remember that I'm not immune to making mistakes."

I added, "Jeff, I think it's clear now that you've learned and grown from the experience. Alex again I can't say thank you enough." I wiped the tears from my own eyes and cheeks smiling as she did the same.

She came over and gave me a hug which I returned as we hugged she said, "Thank you for telling me all this. It was a hard thing to go through, but knowing how it's helped someone else makes it worth it."

We shared some happy tears until our food came, during the meal our conversations were much lighter. The two of us exchanged what we had learned and experienced in the shift from male to female. Daisy and Sarah shared their excitement at having new partners for shopping. We also caught up with Jeff and Sarah learning what they had been up to and telling them about our experience at the convention as Daisy and Roxy.

Eventually our meal was complete, when our server came to ask how we were splitting the bill. Jeff immediately took over and told them that he was covering everything. Daisy and I tried to protest that we had asked them to meet us, at the very least we should be covering our meals. Jeff finally let out a sigh and said, "At least let me have one old fashioned tradition and allow the man to pay for all the ladies' meals."

That got me blushing but I agreed and thanked him, I figured it was his way of affirming Alex and me. The five of us shook hands and hugged before parting ways for the evening. As we departed Jeff called out, "Get plenty of rest this weekend Roxy, big day on Monday! I look forward to the meeting."

I was amazed at how tired I felt by the time we got home. I was spent emotionally and ready to call it early, but Daisy wouldn't let me. She led me to our bathroom and started a hot bath. "Trust me, you need this right now." She pulled out some of her bath salts and oils, pouring them into the tub. "Go get out of your dress and come back here to relax."

I did as I was told, leaving my dress in the laundry with my panties, gaff and bra on top of it. I returned to find the tub nearly full of hot water, my fake breasts swaying as I walked and my penis dangling between my legs not erect, just hanging limp. I slipped into the soothing hot water laying back, lifting the hair from my wig onto the edge of the tub so it wouldn't lay in the water.

As I laid their eyes closed relaxing I heard the padding of bare feet on tile approaching, opening my eyes I was met with the vision of my naked wife walking towards the tub carrying a glass of wine in each hand. "Scootch forward, I'm going to join you."

I sat up and slid forward allowing her to step in behind me and sit down wrapping her legs around my side laying them on my own legs. The sensation of our bare legs rubbing against each other in the water filled with salts and oils was a wonderful feeling. Once she settled in and rested against the back of the tub I leaned back against her chest. She pulled the hair of my wig to the side and passed me a glass of wine.

"What do you think about growing out your actual hair so you don't need to use the wig all the time?"

I took a sip from my glass before replying, "It would be nice not to have to mess with a wig all the time. But it will take a while to grow out."

"Yeah but it will be worth it, maybe there's some supplements you can take to help."

"Maybe, I'll look into it in the morning. For now I want to just enjoy this moment."

"Mmm, yes that sounds like a delightful plan."

We finished our wine, staying in the tub with her wrapped around me until our fingers pruned. We called it a night after drying off, getting our PJs and crawling into bed completely relaxed.

We slept in the next morning enjoying our day off, taking an easy morning. After waking up and having a bite I spent some time casually searching for supplements to help grow out my hair quicker. Everything I found would also have feminizing effects, not to the point of HRT, but still would soften and smooth my skin and my hair would likely get thicker as it grew out. Sounded good to me so I ordered them with an automatic recurring order.

Wanting to get a jump start on our cosplays I got changed into a pair of overalls and an old shirt, pulling my hair into a ponytail. As I wrapped my hand around the wig I pictured what it would be like to do with my own hair and it gave me a happy flutter. By the time Daisy got moving for the day I had cut most of the pieces needed for my armor and was working on laying them out.

She joined me in the craft room after getting herself ready for the day as I was shaping the EVA pieces to where I wanted them. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, "You're looking cute today." she complimented before grabbing some fabric to start working on her portion of the cosplays.

"Thanks, you're looking pretty good yourself."

"It's just a pair of comfy pants and a shirt."

"Yeah but you look good in it. I'm just in overalls and a nice T-shirt."

"Overalls are super cute, you really look good in them and that T-shirt is hugging your chest just right."

I blushed and returned to working on the armor. As we worked we played an old episode of Critical Role. It filled the room with something to listen to as we worked, we decided that while we worked we would listen through campaign two again starting from episode one. We discussed ideas for our future home, layouts based on what I had already drawn up, how we would decorate the different areas, and how we saw ourselves there.

It was a wonderful morning working alongside of each other, we broke for a late lunch both our hands feeling the cramps starting to set in. After cleaning up from lunch I went back to the craft room to pick up where I had left off shaping the last of the foam pieces. I was quickly getting lost in my work again when I felt a tug on my overalls turning me around.

Daisy was pulling me into her for a kiss, the way I have done so many times before when she's worn overalls. I loved it being the receiver, the sudden shift into being physically controlled and the way she was grinning told me that she enjoyed being the controller. As I kissed her she slipped her hands into my overalls down over my ass rubbing over my panties.

"Wanna take a longer break than just lunch?" she asked while squeezing my ass.

I nibbled her lower lip, "Sounds delightful."

"My strapon is in my nightstand, go get it. And don't forget the lube." She took me by the sides of my overalls and started me moving to the door.

I scrambled to our room and opened her nightstand drawer, the strap on was easy to find being the largest item in the drawer. As I shifted things around looking for the lube my hand brushed the cool metal of the jeweled butt plug. I grabbed it and the lube next to it.

As quickly as I could I popped into the bathroom, unclipping the straps of my overalls and letting them fall to the floor as I lubed up the top of the plug. With one hand I pulled my panties down low enough to line the plug up to my asshole with my other hand. Gently I slid it into myself feeling my hole stretch a little as it slid in until I felt the filling of the entire plug in me settling into place. I pulled up my panties, rinsed off my hands, and pulled my overalls back on before grabbing the strapon and lube. I examined the strapon as I walked back to the craft room seeing that it did indeed have a dildo on it for Daisy to insert into herself, allowing her to feel pleasure from thrusting in and out of me.

I was still looking it over as I entered the craft room, "So excited you can't take your eyes off it?" My focus shifted from the strapon to Daisy. I saw her sitting in her spinny chair grinning at me. She reached out a hand to receive the strapon and I handed it to her. She set it beside her chair on the ground uncrossing her legs. "You know I can't put this on with my pants on now can I?"

Taking the hint I knelt before her loosening her pants and pulling them down, hooking her panties, pulling them down at the same time I pulled down her pants. With some help from her shifting her legs I was able to get her pants off and tossed them to the side. She spread her now bare legs to either side of me showing me her smooth pussy.

I watched as she rested a hand on her thigh, ran it up her smooth skin before brushing it against her exposed labia, "Oh my I'll need someone to get me ready before I can put on that strapon, I'm not nearly wet enough for my end to enter me."

Leaning forward I kissed her thigh following the same path her hand just moved in, with each kiss I added a gentle suck and nibble. Just as I reached her waiting pussy, I slipped my arms under both of her legs and pulled her to the edge of the chair leaving her legs draped over my shoulders. My gentle sucking kisses traced around her lips before I gave a broad lick between the two lips, curling the tip of my tongue just slightly as I reached the top to brush against her clit.

My tongue reversed course this time with more the tip to slip in just between the lips of her pussy. I enjoyed the taste of her on my tongue and the scent of her filling my nostrils as I licked around the lips of her pussy and slipping into her. I could sense as she became more aroused and slipped a couple of fingers into her, reaching in curling up and sliding softly back out as I took her clit into my mouth lightly sucking it and teasing it with my tongue.

I felt Daisy's hand on my head holding me in place encouraging me to keep going. When I looked up to Daisy's face I saw her looking down at me smiling. I hummed in delight, sending a vibration from my throat, to my lips and into her clit. She gave me a wink as she reached over to the table beside her, grabbing her phone and taking a picture. "I want to keep that one to remind me of my wife eating me out in our craft room. I'll show it to you later, you're looking pretty hot."

She reached to her other side and picked up the strapon, "I think you've got me ready for this, help me into it."

As I lowered her legs to the floor I pulled back and wiped her cum from my chin before licking my fingers clean. I took her strapon from her hands and helped her step into it, as I slid it up her legs I guided the end of the dildo on her end into her. It slipped in easily, and I gave it a little wiggle from the base, noticing that as I did the cock attached to the other end wiggled at the same time. With that I realized that as I had suspected any movement on one end was reflected on the other end.

While I was checking out the dildo cock combination Daisy was tightening the straps on her hips and legs. Once it was secure she sat back down, "Be a good girl and suck my cock for me."

"Yes Ma'am" I replied as I knelt back before her, taking her cock in my hand pulling it down to myself knowing that it would mean the other end would be shifting forward inside of her. I aimed the tip at my mouth and licked the tip before taking it in my mouth, pulling down a little more.