Erza Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first attempt to take it in my mouth I got half of it in before I needed to pull back and let the cock up on her end to slide back and down inside of her. I used the lubrication from my saliva to stroke the cock wiggling it back and forth, up and down.

"That feels nice but I want you to suck it, not play with it." She took me by the hair of my wig on the back of my head pulling me close to her cock, "Now be a good girl and do as you're told."

I did as I was told and took her cock into my mouth but she didn't let go. Slowly she built up momentum pulling and pushing my head on her cock, taking more of her cock in my mouth with each repetition. Eventually my nose was brushing against her body followed shortly by my lips pressing the base of her strapon. I was gagging and drooling like a girl in a porn video, I could feel how much I was moving the cock giving her plenty of stimulation on her end.

As Daisy was fucking my face I reached around behind myself to play with the butt plug in my ass. Taking hold of the base through my overalls, gently pulling it to stretch myself and letting it back in, wiggling it around inside of me stimulating my prostate. I groaned into the cock echoing Daisy's moans as we were both being pleasured by our toys.

Daisy began to buck her hips up as she pulled my face down on her cock, her movements becoming more erratic as her moaning got louder. "Keep sucking my cock baby, I'm about to cum!" She didn't really give me much of a choice as she kept her hands on my head, I don't know what came over her when she put on that strapon but I was loving how she took control. She cried out in ecstasy as she came holding me close to her with her cock in my mouth as she did. My rapid breathing came through my nose as she rode her orgasm eventually letting me go.

With a pop I let the cock out of my mouth seeing it dripping with my saliva as I wiped my chin of drool. The two of us took a moment to catch our breath before she grabbed the lube I brought with me and began to add it to the saliva on her strapon. "Unclip the straps of your overalls, and let them fall to the floor, but don't take anything off. Then be a good girl and get on all fours in front of me."

Biting my lower lip as I smiled I did as I was told unclipping one side of my overalls at a time and letting them fall to the floor around my ankles. Briefly I stood before Daisy in my tight T-Shirt and bulging panties, the precum clearly making the front of them wet. I turned around and got on my hands and knees on the floor in front of her.

The wheels of the chair softly rolled away as she got down behind me, putting her knees on either side of my calves. I felt as she pulled the panties covering my ass to the side then a little tug on the plug I put in my ass. "Looks like someone was looking forward to being fucked like the little bitch she is." Slowly she pulled the plug out of me. I felt my ass stretch a little easier as she pulled it out until the relief of release as the widest part stretched me and slid out.

A clunk told me she had dropped the plug on the ground, then I felt the tip of her strapon cock pressing against my asshole. It felt so wonderful as it slid into me, Daisy pressed forward until her hips pressed against my thick ass. She held that position for a moment before grabbing me by the hips and fucking my ass.

I was already turned on from sucking her cock, but now that she was fucking me, her cock sliding in and out of me rubbing and pushing against my prostate the physical pleasure was incredible. I started to reach down to grab my cock to play with it but she pushed my head down and said, "No, you can't touch your own clit. I want to fuck you as I see fit, now face down ass up."

Dropping down with my face on the floor I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensation of her in my ass. I felt the strange sensation of my cock getting soft but the familiar pleasure of an orgasm building within me, but this time was different as it was building slower and more powerfully. The moaning I thought was coming from Daisy I realized was coming from me.

"That's right baby cum for me, cum like a girl."

"Holy shit I'm cumming!" I cried out, "I'm not even hard and I'm cumming!" I could feel as cum dribbled out of my cock filling my panties, a load larger than any I could recall. My orgasm lasted longer than any I had experienced before as well. I lost track of everything around me, lost in pleasure. I was still panting catching my breath on the floor when I realized Daisy had stopped fucking me, pulled out and sat back down in her chair watching me.

"Now you've really cum like a girl."

It took me a while to catch my breath and even sit on the floor, and a while longer before I could stand without my legs feeling like jelly. But eventually we were able to pick up our clothes and get cleaned up. My panties were a mess and I needed to change them but I was able to put my overalls and shirt back on after I got clean and before I returned to finishing up the last piece of foam for the armor.

I spent the rest of the weekend walking funny grinning every time I felt a reminder of our afternoon in the craft room. It was a wonderful distraction keeping me from focusing too much on the meeting Monday morning when I would be revealed as the new team lead and taking over the Magnolia account.

With the distractions of a project and a good fucking I didn't spend much time dwelling, the most I spent thinking about the meeting was with Daisy as we planned my outfit for the meeting. We chose a nice professional looking dress, and set our alarm for a little earlier than normal so that I would have extra time to get ready with her help.

When that alarm went off I staggered over to the bathroom, removing the overhead breast form before taking a long hot shower completely exfoliating and shaving. By the time I finished with the shower I was waking up, I don't know if the coffee in the soap actually helped or just acted as a placebo as it provided extra exfoliation. I toweled off wrapping it around me and holding it around my chest while I cleaned and dried the breast form before putting it back on. After breakfast Daisy helped me with my hair and make up, getting me ready.

I was ready and in place 15 minutes before the pre meeting with Jeff and Stephanie, I spent those 15 minutes reviewing my notes for the big meeting, my plan for the team, and readied responses for what questions I expected. The list of questions I put together with Daisy's help, guessing what people would ask in the meeting and preparing answers. I knew there would be questions I wasn't ready for but prepping helped calm my nerves.

During the pre meeting with Jeff and Stephanie they explained that the only people who would have video on at the beginning of the meeting would be them. Everyone else would have their standard icons set, including me. My name would initially be displayed just as Max, but they had worked with the tech guys to have it change when I was announced as team lead and my video was turned on. The name under the video would shift from Max to Max/Roxy, from there it was up to me. Everyone would be blank screens until their turn to speak, once I was introduced and gave an introductory message all the videos would be turned on.

I listened along with the rest of the team as Jeff and Stephanie explained that Magnolia had been extremely pleased with the work our firm had been producing. They explained that we were awarded more work with them as a result, one condition on the new work was a change in the team leadership. It wasn't that they weren't pleased with the work our current lead was doing. It was that they were so pleased with an individual on the team who they wanted in the spot.

Our current team lead, Prema, popped on at this time and shared about how she was excited to change projects. The Magnolia project had been a good one and one she had enjoyed working on, if she didn't know the project would be in good hands she would have stuck around. I was given the heads up that she would know who was taking over the role but that was all she was told. I listened as Prema talked about her new project, then as she went on about her replacement and her confidence she had in them I felt myself blushing.

Like Jeff and Stephanie, Prema stayed with her video on after she finished speaking. This was it, this was the moment I'd be officially "out" for the world to know what a few already knew about me. I could feel the anticipation swelling inside of me, barely hearing what Jeff was saying as he thanked Prema and shifted to introducing the new team lead. "Like I said this is someone I've been looking forward to promoting to a team lead position and wanting to do for some time. With that said, allow me to introduce your new team lead, Roxy."

I saw the puzzled look on Prema's face which gave me an internal chuckle which resulted in a natural smile on my face as my display shifted from a blank spot labeled as Max to the video of me labeled as Max/Roxy. I could see my smile shining with a look of genuine happiness, which I found relaxing. Looking happy and confident acted as a release for the tension as I felt that happiness and confidence take its place.

"Thank you Jeff and Prema for those kind words. I've been looking forward to taking over the team since I learned about the opportunity. I'll be reaching out to the team to set up meetings to discuss the plan going forward, but essentially it will be more of the same with a few of my own tweaks."

Taking a deep breath before my next statement, "Now to address the question I'm guessing is on everyone's minds. Over the last year or so I've been on a journey of self discovery, learning that I'm genderfluid. My gender changes from male to female and back, not at will but I can feel the change within me when it does. When I'm male I go by Max with the usual male pronouns, when I'm female I go by Roxy with female pronouns."

"Today is my first time quote, unquote "Coming Out" in public. I want to thank Jeff and Stephanie for their support in the decision to come out in this meeting. I accidentally came out to Jeff and he was very supportive and was willing to work with me in this position while keeping my secret. With the encouragement of my wife and a couple others who have been in on my secret I chose to come out today."

After a brief pause I said, "I guess that's it, we can jump into the full team meeting now." Someone must have been listening because at my statement everyone's video screens were turned on. There was a mix of looks on everyone's faces, many curiously listening. Gina and Brad's stuck out to me the most, Gina had her face in both hands smiling at her screen, Brad however was just staring at his screen with a look of disgust going blank as he realized his video was on.

Gina's excited words blasted from the screen, "Oh I'm so happy for you! And I'm so honored that you felt comfortable enough to come out to us! I'm totally excited to see what tweaks you bring to how we proceed! Also I just have to say you're looking so cute today! I love how you've done your hair!"

I felt a bit like a deer in the headlights after being hit by her excitement. I thought I had gotten used to her excited pace and speaking without taking a breath, but that was taken up a notch from anything I had ever experienced from her before. "Thanks Gina. I'm really looking forward to working with the team and want to be available to everyone during any working hours, not just when I'm male."

A scoff came over the call that I didn't identify and was just going to try to ignore but then I heard Stephanie's voice, "Yes Brad, is there something you want to say?"

"You know what, yeah! I do have something to say!" the frustration and anger was evident in his voice as he continued, "I've been applying for the Team Lead position for a long time, last time I was denied it the position went to Prema, now the position's being given to someone who can't even figure out that having a penis means you're a man and that's it. Do I have to become some kind of freak too in order to get the position?!"

I felt sick to my stomach listening to him rant but when he stopped Stephanie calmly replied, "Brad look at everyone's faces for a minute and you'll realize why you haven't been given the position and why you have four write ups on your record for your treatment of fellow employees. Normally I would pull you into a private meeting about this but your inability to temper your words in a public setting means I need to reply in a public setting. You have been passed over for the promotion for the very issues you have been written up for and clearly you haven't learned from. You, Jeff and I will leave this call and join a separate call with the three of us where we will go over your termination information."

I could see Brad open his mouth to talk when his screen was closed, "We don't need to hear more of what he has to say." Stephanie said as Jeff also logged off, "Roxy, this means your team will be short a person for a while."

"Oh no what will we ever do?" came the sarcastic voice of Dan, "I say good riddance, the best part of going to work from home meant not working with that guy every day."

Stephanie smiled as she continued, "I'll leave the rest of the meeting in your hands Roxy." After that she logged off.

After she logged off Dan spoke once again, "In all seriousness Max, I mean Roxy, I think our team will be better for having him gone."

"Thank you, I'm confident our team will be able to keep on track even down a person." I replied feeling a little better now that I'd had people come to my support, wiping away a tear that had built up.

"Sweety, I know you will be fine." Prema staged, "Brad was doing the bare minimum to scrape by, the rest of this team was performing above expectations."

"We do have one of the best teams at the firm, I mean I may be a bit biased." I said in agreement. "If everyone has the time now we can go over the plan going forward."

The only person that had another commitment was Prema who was meeting with her new team so we all said our goodbyes and thanked her for the leadership she had given on the project. The meeting with my team went well, everyone picking up on my vision of the building. They all seemed to enjoy the idea of hidden Magnolias in as much of the design as possible.

Over the next few weeks I adjusted to the change from being part of the team to being the leader of the team. I kept the mentality of being part of the team as I led the team, and as had been predicted by Prema and the team, Brad wasn't missed. Our team routinely exceeded the expectations keeping the customer happy. My meetings with Magnolia went well as I presented our work and plans were finalized for the different areas, my counterparts on their side seamlessly adapted to working with Max and Roxy. Which given their group's reputation for inclusivity made complete sense.

Daisy and I were making great progress on our cosplays, both creating our Erza cosplays and building my Jester cosplay to match her older Jester cosplay. Even with the breaks we took to look at various properties with our agent Chase. We eventually found a nice spot just outside of town in the woods, far enough from neighbors and the road that our house wouldn't be visible from either.

Lisa was right about her brother, he was the perfect realtor for us and helped us every step of the way, from finding the location to locking in a contractor. It was a beautiful spring day when ground was broken for the foundation of our future home. Chase even joined us to watch as everything got started, standing there watching with Daisy and me. For me it was a Max day, as had been most of the week leading up to then. My hair had reached the shaggy point that both as Max and as Roxy I was struggling to style it. Daisy encouraged me that I was at a rough spot of growing it out but it would pass soon.

That first day was a half day for the crew and they left just before lunch, as he was leaving Chase pulled out a picnic basket out of his car that I had prepared and gave to him so that I could surprise Daisy. "You two enjoy your lunch at your future home."

I took the basket from him shaking his hand, "Thank you, when it's all done we'll have to have you, your sister, and Emily over for dinner."

"I look forward to it, looking at the plans you drew up for this place has me excited to see the finished result." Chase slipped into his car and drove off with us waving.

Lifting the picnic basket up, "So where do you want to set up?"

We picked out a spot on a grassy hill where we could see the hole dug for the foundation, laid out the large blanket and sat down enjoying a wonderful picnic lunch. We sat on the blanket finishing our wine, Daisy leaning against my chest, occasionally we would kiss as we looked over the property. When the wine was gone our glasses were stored away in the basket and our kissing became the focus.

I laid down on the blanket with her on top of me, as we kissed Daisy pulled my shirt open the snaps popping loose with a fawhoom before her hands ran up my chest. I pulled up on her blouse, lifting it over her head briefly interrupting our lips. While I couldn't see her chest with our faces together, I could feel the fabric of her bra brushing against my chest.

With a hand that had grown used to removing one with ease I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra which she let fall off her chest before slipping it off her arms and tossing it to the side. She pressed her body against mine, I felt the skin to skin contact of our bodies, the fullness of her breasts pressing against my chest.

As we continued to kiss she put her legs on either side of my waist and began dry humping me through my pants and her skirt. I felt a little disappointment when she stopped kissing me, but that was temporary disappointment as I was treated to the view of her topless sitting on me with her skirt flowing around her as her hips rotated and ground against me.

I put my hands on her hips encouraging her to keep going while I took in the sight of her in the sunlight. I watched as she reached down lifting her skirt so she could access my pants, opening them up and pulling them down with my boxers as I lifted my butt off the ground with her still riding me. My hard cock freed, I could feel her panties were already wet as we returned to me laying on the ground.

"Get those fucking panties off before I tear them off."

"You wouldn't tear them." She taunted me as she continued grinding against me.

"The fuck I wouldn't!" I grabbed her hip with one hand, moving the other to her shoulder and rolled so she was laying on the ground with me kneeling between her legs. I flipped her skirt up, then with both hands running up her legs I slipped my hands into the crotch of her panties. I grasped the crotch firmly, noticing how wet they were as I pulled them apart, the fabric tearing between my hands as I did, effectively turning them into crotchless panties revealing her pussy.

I heard her make a noise sounding like a mix between a giggle and a moan after I finished tearing her panties. I pressed the head of my cock to her wet and waiting pussy before slowly sliding into her. Her giggle moan turned into just a moan as I began slowly and rhythmically rotating my hips moving my cock in and out of her. My moans mixed with hers into the air.

She wrapped her legs around my hips pulling herself against me, with her legs around me I lifted her by the small of her back and stood on my knees lifting her ass off the ground as I bounced her back and forth. I could feel the sun soaking into my chest as we fucked on the picnic blanket, I watched her breasts bounced with each of my thrusts, they had been covered by her skirt when I flipped it up but she had pushed it down a little bit. Her breasts continued to bounce with my thrusting until she put her hands on them to keep them from moving.