Erza Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a good girl and show me how you like those played with."

"Yes sir" Daisy moaned as she complied, teasing her nipples and gently massaging her breasts.

The sight of her playing with her own sun kissed body as I fucked her was too much for me. My thrusts became more erratic as I tried to hold back as long as I could.

"Cum with me baby" I groaned as I filled her with my cum. I could feel my cock pulsing as I released my load into her. I felt as her pussy clasped my cock and heard her moaning get louder as she came with me. I kept pumping my hips against her as long as I could, eventually growing soft as I pulled out of her and laid beside her. We laid there together enjoying being with each other in post orgasm bliss. Eventually we caught our breath and gathered our things, getting dressed again before returning home. Daisy folded and set the picnic blanket on her seat before sitting down.

On the way home we discussed many things including our cosplays, I had found a website we could order temporary Fairy Tail tattoos from and she had purchased us both wigs with long scarlet red hair which she was styling to go with our planned cosplays. She had finished all the fabric parts and I was finished with the armor and weapons.

"I don't think we've had everything ready this early before, it's kind of weird."

"It's a good weird though. Maybe tonight we can try everything on, I want to start with the Jester cosplays first. I really want to finally have my turn as Jester."

"We should be good to put on everything but the body paint, we know that your skin is good with and the color test we did last week was a perfect match to the gloves and arm sleeves."

"Those sleeves and the tights were an inspiration, they'll save so much time only needing to apply the body paint to my face."

The rest of the drive home was spent discussing the different techniques and methods we used in our cosplays and how much our skills had changed and improved over the years. When we arrived home I took the picnic basket inside and Daisy brought the blanket in from the car, at a glance I could see the wet spot where our combined cum had trickled out of her during the drive. I grinned to myself realizing that she had put the blanket under her for the drive after I tore her panties open.

We both put our things away before gathering everything we needed for testing our cosplays. I put on my breasts while Daisy laid out our clothes. I walked into the bedroom ready to put everything on, as I knew I would need to be, I was just wearing a pair of gaffed panties. Daisy was also ready to put on her cosplay, laying the last articles of clothing out in just her bra and a fresh pair of panties.

Side by side we put on our cosplays, I took a little longer and needed some help with the corset. I found that this corset wasn't quite as tight as the one I had worn for the Bowsette cosplay and recalled how Daisy said not all corsets would be as tight as that one. This one I liked, it felt good to have a gentle pressure holding everything in place. All in all it took less time for us to get these cosplays on than it did for us to put on the Bowsette and Peach cosplays.

I bounced around the room channeling Jester feeling the delight within me growing. Daisy looked amazing in her Jester cosplay as she grabbed our props, two giant lollipops I made for each of us.

"We're going to look fantastic."

"I know, I can't wait for the Critter meet up. With the two of us as Jester I think we're going to be posing for a bunch of pictures."

"Do you think it will be on the same day this year?"

"I don't see why not, it's been the first day for a long time. But definitely worth double checking before we go."

"Yeah, now as adorable as you look, we have another set of costumes to try on."

I took her crossbow and brought it back to the craft room storing it with my giant lollipop. I collected our swords for the Erza cosplays. When I returned to the room Daisy had already hung up her cosplay, and was changing her bra from the one she had worn all day to a strapless bra for some support and just in case coverage under her chest wrap.

I started removing everything from the Jester cosplay keeping the pieces organized so that I could hang them. By the time I got everything off Daisy was already done putting on her Erza cosplay, an artificial chest wrap and pants didn't take long to put on and the wig she had prepared for it was easy to fit in place.

I hung my Jester cosplay beside her Jester cosplay before grabbing a tank top to wear under my armor, and pulled it over my head as I reentered the bedroom. I put the skirt on first, letting it fall just to half way down my thigh before putting on the chest piece of the armor. I had lined it with fabric but the tank was a nice buffer between me and the foam. I pulled on the knee high boots next making sure they were secure in place before pulling on the long red wig. My wig was long and flowing, compared to the ponytail Daisy's wig was styled in. My wig was styled very plainly but that matched Erza's hair when she wears the Heart Kreuz Armor. Finally I pulled on the armored gloves, made with foam pieces adhered to elbow length gloves to give the appearance of large gauntlets.

When I picked up the sword I made to go with the armor I turned to see Daisy standing there in the Clear Heart Clothing holding her swords. She looked good and given the smile on her face she knew it, seeing us beside each other I felt powerful, and the way Daisy was standing I could tell she felt the same.

"Kind of feels like when we went as Wonder Woman and Captain America."

"Yeah, putting that one on had the same feeling. I feel strong enough to take on any opponent."

"How many times that day did I have to hold your shield so you could pose with your wrists crossed?"

"It's a classic pose!"

"I'm not poking fun, just thinking back made me laugh a little."

The foam tip of her sword pressed into my armor, "You better not be making fun." She added a smile to let me know she was playing.

"Ooh Erza vs Erza, I believe that left Knightwalker and Scarlet exhausted."

"Exhausted and barely clothed, the battle destroying what they were wearing."

"Okay the barely clothed part sounds fun, but I don't think we want to see these destroyed after all our hard work."

Daisy reached behind her back with a sword in her hand, I could hear the rip of velcro and she pulled her fake chest wraps off, visually it was pretty similar because she was still wearing a strapless bra but the message was clear and I immediately started removing my cosplay. Before I even got my second glove off she was already out of everything and down to her bra and panties disappearing into the closet to hang everything up.

Moments later, as I was working on removing my boots she bounded by her chest bouncing with each step. She stopped in front of me and gave me a good view as she bent over facing me to pick up my sword with hers. Then she was off to put them in storage, while I finished removing the rest of my armor. I was back down to my panties and a tank top gathering everything up when she returned to the room.

As I carried everything out of the room to put away Daisy gave me a playful slap on the ass. "Damn your ass is fine. I put some panties on top of the hamper I want you to change into before you come back. Doesn't matter that they don't match your tank."

Curious, I checked out the hamper on my way into the closet to hang up my gear. There laying on top of the clothes was the panties Daisy was wearing earlier that day, the very pair that I had torn open removing the crotch and fucking her through. I bit my lip and grinned as I hung everything up before I pulled off my gaffed panties.

Once freed my cock began to swell with anticipation of what was to come as I picked up the torn panties and pulled them up my legs. As I pulled them up I could feel they were still a little wet from our cum, it was a dampness that I felt in my crotch once they were in place. I was so turned on that my cock was pushing out the top of the panties, a good reminder of why I often needed to wear the gaff panties.

When I entered the bedroom Daisy was laying on the bed looking at me, I could see a bulge of her own in her panties. "It was a little bit of a different kind of battle that destroyed what you're wearing, but if we're going to be Erza post fight I knew you needed something torn."

I rushed over to the bed jumping and rolling over her to land beside her sprawled out. Feeling a shift in the mattress I turned to face Daisy who was rolling to face me. The two of us now laying on our sides face to face, she rested a hand on my hip, a hip that was increasing in width with my continued workouts.

With the hand on my hip Daisy pushed me onto my back, moving her hand to my leg and lifting it out of her way. As she lifted my leg she moved to straddling my other leg while putting her free hand on the side of my face. Gently she lifted my head as she moved her head closer to mine. Her soft lips pressed against my own lips, which I had noticed growing softer since I started taking the supplements for my hair. That thought was pushed out of my mind when I felt her fake cock sliding against my leg while she was slowly rubbing herself on my leg keeping it between hers.

With her hand on my leg she moved it so my calf was draped over her shoulder before sliding down the smooth skin of my leg. Daisy continued to kiss me but removed her hand from my head and reached down to join the other hand for a moment.

I felt her fingers slip into the tear in the panties and then tug on them before hearing them tear the hole wider and further back. I could feel her smile against my lips as we continued to kiss. One of her hands shifted to support her as she continued to grind against me, the other hand I could feel playing with the panties.

The random thought that went through my mind was how I knew she liked playing with silky fabric but these were wet cotton, nothing fancy. Which turned into wondering how I could be thinking about that with everything going on. I was into everything going on but my mind kept wandering to the weirdest places.

My wandering thoughts were driven away when I felt Daisy's finger slip into my ass lubed by the remains of our cum from earlier in the day. Her kisses trailed down my neck turning to sucking nibbles as she moved down. My only thoughts became of the pleasure on my neck and in my ass. I only barely noticed the different feel of the strapon under her panties rubbing against my leg.

She must have felt the gentle pressure on her end was putting on her at least the delighted sounds she was making and the fact that she started to rub the cock up and down my leg made me think that was the case. My suspicions were confirmed when she shifted to sitting up on her knees, one finger still playing in my ass while the other hand pulled her panties down freeing her strap on cock which she proceeded to look down to me as she stroked and played with her cock moving it within herself. I could feel my own cock getting harder at the sight of the pleasure on my wife's face while she was kneeling over me stroking her cock while fingering my ass.

"Oh fuck this is incredible." I moaned.

"I'm just getting started." She replied.

She stopped stroking her cock and fingering my ass long enough to open a container of lube and rub it over her cock wiping the extra into my ass. After tossing the lube to the side she moved to kneeling between my legs lining the tip of her cock with my asshole. Gradually she slid it into me and I moaned in pleasure feeling it fill me.

When her hips were against my ass she lifted my legs so that my calves were on her shoulders. "I love it when you fuck me like this, and I want you to know how wonderful it is."

The angle she was entering me was perfect, she was absolutely right it was a wonderful position to be fucked in. I could feel every stroke pressing and rubbing against my prostate sending a jolt of pleasure through me every time. I didn't even notice the feeling of her arms wrapping around my legs, I didn't know her hands were moving towards my cock until she pulled my panties down and took my cock in her hands.

As she fucked my ass Daisy stroked my cock, my panties tucked down around my balls. I didn't last long and was shooting cum up to my chest over my belly but she didn't stop fucking or stroking. I was shaking with pleasure as she stroked my now overly sensitive cock.

The pace of Daisy's fucking picked up as her hips began slapping against my ass. The sound of skin hitting skin mixed with the sound of my soft moans which were joined by her own moans. "That's right baby I'm going to keep fucking you until I cum, I'm going to keep stroking you until you can't take it any more."

I was crying out in ecstasy, my hands gripping the sheets tight my cock being milked for everything I could give. Daisy began moaning more as her strapon pleasured her too. She fucked and stroked me to another orgasm, my cock managing to give just a little more cum. My own vocalizations had become unintelligible when she stopped stroking my cock to take one of each of my ankles in her hands to brace and hold me in place.

"Oh fuck baby seeing you covered in your own cum as I fuck your ass is so hot." She picked up her pace, her cock easily sliding in and out of my ass. "Oh fuck yes I'm going to cum." Her thrusting became erratic as she cried out in delight before collapsing onto me in exhausted pleasure.

We laid there with her cock in my ass as we both caught our breath, trading kisses until both of our heart rates returned to normal. She pulled out of me and laid beside me just enjoying the moment with each other before we finally picked ourselves up and cleaned up for bed.

The next few months flew by, Magnolia starting their construction a little while after we started construction on our house. We made it a goal to pack at least one box every day, we didn't always hit that goal but we did slowly pack our house up to the point that we could move the bulk of our clutter into a storage unit and list the house on the market.

Coming out to the D&D group went great, our DM and I made a plan. She was super excited about it and loved being told before everyone else as well as came up with a great idea. On the night of the reveal Daisy and I hosted the game at our house, I started the night out as Max with everything I would need for a change laid out in our bedroom. A couple hours into the session my character found a ring that with a nod from the DM I had him put on. The ring instantly swapped my character from male to female, and just as the DM revealed the change she called for a break.

I slipped off to my bedroom and made a quick change from Max to Roxy and rejoined the table as if nothing happened. At first the group talked about the costume I was wearing fitting the game and I acted as if I had no idea what they were talking about. Eventually, with the help of Daisy, I explained it to the group. Our DM explained the ring could be put on or removed whenever my character wanted to fit who I was that day. It wasn't surprising but the whole group was very supportive and happy I could be more myself around them.

During construction of our house Daisy and I visited the job site of our house each morning to drop off a cooler with drinks in it for the crew and to pick it up in the evenings. It was our way of saying thank you to them working so hard on our home. There were times I was Roxy and there were times I was Max doing the drop off, every time though we'd stop and talk with various members of the crew. They were always friendly, but I did notice that they were a little friendlier to me as Roxy than as Max

For example when we would bring the cooler to drop it off the crew was usually already working and would see us getting out of the car and opening the back. When I was Max dropping it off the supervisor usually came out to give me a hand, but when I was Roxy he was always joined by one of the guys from the crew and they'd take care of the cooler together. One of the guys from the crew became a regular in helping, his name was Saul. He was always friendly and very chatty. I had learned most of the crew's names but I learned his early on because of how much he liked to chat.

On one of my Roxy days I saw him come running out to the car shortly after I stepped out. I had gotten so used to the extra help that I decided on a nice summer dress that day, violet with a nice floral pattern. It was warm so I was also just wearing a matching pair of flip flops to show off my most recent pedicure.

I smiled as he approached, "Good morning Saul."

"Morning Roxy." He beamed back, "I see you finally conceded to the fact that I'm going to take care of this."

"You got me, I surrender." I raise my hands in mock surrender.

Daisy chuckled from the other side of the car next to the supervisor Tom. "She can be pretty stubborn, but you seemed to push through."

"Hey I'm not afraid of doing some hard work, and I appreciate you two bringing these by. I'm guessing Max isn't here again?"

I answered his question, "Nope just the two of us again, his big project for work is getting close to finished. Actually they've already started construction so most of that team has moved to other projects and it's down to just a little oversight."

The skirt of my dress waved slightly in the breeze as I followed Saul and Tom up to the house and they carried the cooler. Eventually we stepped inside the framed house and they dropped the cooler off in the walk out area of the basement.

Saul sighed heavily, "That sounds familiar, we've got a lot of guys on this crew that work longer days the closer we get to the end. I mean they're all putting in a little extra for Daisy and Max's place as it is, it's not often the home owners bring stuff for the work crews. Them doing this almost every day is something else altogether. It's pretty cool that you come with Daisy when Max is occupied."

Daisy gave me a wave and pointed to indicate that she was going to walk around the house and see the progress since we dropped off the cooler the day before. Tom's route home went by our home so he was dropping it off on his way after he saw we were picking up everyday. I gave her a wave and continued my conversation with Saul.

I replied to him, "You are all working hard, you deserve something refreshing and I'm happy to help. Thank you for the help carrying this inside, I have to admit it's really nice not having to carry it in here, it was pretty heavy when we loaded it."

"It's not that heavy for me, a good warm up for the day. The hard work is yet to come lifting things and holding them in position throughout the day helps build muscle. Leaves you sweaty at the end of the day, but the cool drinks help get me by until I can get home and shower off."

I wasn't sure why but Saul mentioning showering off after work had me feeling flush, "Yeah, nothing like that after a hard day's work. Actually I've been adding a routine lately of ending my showers by turning the water colder, I heard it's really good for you."

Saul leaned towards me against the wall I was standing beside, "You don't say? I'll have to give that a try, thanks for the tip. I'll try to remember what you said when I'm showering off after work today. So Roxy, what do you like to do to relax?"

I thought about it for a little bit, "It may seem a bit cliche but a hot bath with a good book is really great. That and on the other end of the spectrum going for a run can be really relaxing for me."

Just as he was about to respond, one of the guys on the crew, Don, a tall guy with a handlebar mustache hollered across the house, "Saul cut the flirting and get back to work."