Erza Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and rummaged through my purse pulling out a five and passing it to Daisy, "I should have trusted your radar for couples."

We all enjoyed a good laugh before moving on to other topics including the topic of us moving. As we talked, and with a little prodding from Lisa and Emily we came to the conclusion that we didn't want to move too far so we could still enjoy our familiar area and of course to frequent Tips and Toes. But even moving out of the city a little would drop our tax rate and give us some room to build. We left with a business card for Lisa's brother, Chase, who worked in Real Estate.

We enjoyed a bit of shopping together, Daisy talking me into visiting an adult toy store with her. It was there we found a device called a Dex that was similar to a cock ring with a part coming down and a butt plug with a penis shaped head at the end. The selling point was it could be remotely controlled with a phone app. The app could activate everything in the Dex, which parts vibrated, at what intensities, the thrusting motion of the plug and how fast it moved up and down. Daisy was so excited by it that after we bought it and synced it with her phone, she sent me off to the bathroom with it and some lube.

Thankfully my skirt was ruffly enough to conceal how hard I was just at the idea of the new toy. When I got into the bathroom and lifted my skirt I was pushing out of my panties. I pulled them down before squeezing a generous amount of lube on the head of the toy, slid the ring down my cock and around my balls before slowly pushing it into myself. It felt good sliding into me pushing into my ass. I used a little bit of toilet paper to wipe the excess lube off my hands before pulling my panties back up and covering up with the ruffled skirt of my dress.

I put the box in my purse, I didn't want the first activation to be too much of a surprise so I turned it on with the manual buttons. I felt like it was pushing precum out of me as it thrust within me. My mind went immediately to the night before happily connecting this experience with that one. I turned off the Dex and left the bathroom feeling a bit flush.

Daisy had a wicked look in her eyes as I walked up to let her know everything was in place. "You look like you're enjoying yourself." She lifted her phone and acted like she was about to turn it on before she stopped, "No, not yet. I'll wait until it's the right time."

I suspected that the right time was going to be at a moment I wasn't ready for. And I was right, I had gotten used to the feel of the Dex inside of me, tugging on the base of my cock as I walked even became a normal feeling. We were walking the mall working our way back to the car before heading for dinner when I suddenly felt the thrusting start up inside of me as the vibration buzzed against my skin between my cock and ass. The shock and pleasure caused my legs to feel like jelly mid-stride. I nearly fell over only just catching myself on a nearby bench.

A wicked chuckle came from Daisy to which I responded with a playful glare. I caught my breath and stood up leaning against the wall. "I've got to get something like this for you, it's only fair."

The hungry look in her eyes told me that she liked that idea, but we would have to get that another time as we had a reservation at our favorite Italian restaurant. On our way to the restaurant Daisy randomly turned the Dex on and off, by the time we arrived I could feel my panties growing damp with my precum.

Through dinner she continued to tease me by turning it on at the most inconvenient times, like while I was midway through my order asking for a glass of wine which turned into asking for a glass of wiiiiine. Or when I was lifting my alfredo to my mouth causing me to lose focus and drop a saucy noodle on my chest, I wiped the white creamy sauce from my chest licking my finger clean. She was enjoying herself more and more, she was the only one of the two of us even able to drink more than a single glass.

After we paid and were heading back to the car she handed me the keys, "You're going to have to drive home. Three glasses of wine and I'm feeling a little tipsy, probably best if you take the wheel." I took the keys with a deep breath to relax, reminding myself that I drove halfway to the convention so I should be fine driving home.

Daisy wasn't done with her fun though, as I drove home she kept distracting me by occasionally turning on the Dex letting it push in to just pressing my prostate or vibrating the ring around the base of my cock, or between my cock and ass across my taint. It felt so good I couldn't wait to get home, and apparently I let it distract me enough that I wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going.

My stomach leapt up grabbing my heart and dropping it down as I saw the flashing red and blue lights turn on behind me. "Fuck, this is not good." I groaned as I pulled over.

As I put the car in park I looked over at Daisy accusingly and saw she was pulling the top of her dress down a bit revealing the top of her bra, the black lace poking up, "Follow my lead and we'll be fine."

I took a deep breath and followed her example pulling my dress down until the red lace of my own bra was poking up. Both of us were showing as much of our breasts as we could just as there was a bright light and a knock at my window.

Rolling down the window I leaned forward and smiled at the officer. I could tell by the direction of his gaze that he wouldn't notice the smile but he would notice the red lace. "I'm sorry officer, was I speeding?"

"Ah Um yes mam you were doing ten over the speed limit, what's the rush?"

"Well to be honest my wife and I just finished dinner and we're heading home." Just as I finished talking I felt the Dex turn back on, but slowly thrusting back and forth within me. "Really now?" I thought to myself before getting her hint. "If I can be completely honest she bought me a new remote controlled toy." I gave a wink with the word toy, "She's been teasing me all night, even right now and I can't wait to get her home and teach her a lesson."

"Oh really?" He asked with a slight hitch in his voice, "Sounds like the two of you are in for a fun evening. I wouldn't want to ruin that, so tell you what." Looking in my eyes he ordered, "Promise to keep it under the speed limit." His eyes shifted down again before over to Daisy, "And you promise not to leave your wife alone until you get home, and the two of you are free to go."

"I promise." I managed to say through my nerves not believing how well this worked.

"Yes sir." I heard from next to me.

With a pat on the roof as he returned to his car he ordered over his shoulder, "You two have a fantastic night." With a glance in my mirror I watched as he adjusted his pants while he walked back to his own car.

Daisy thought it was all hilarious and giggled the rest of the way home. My nerves were on fire coming down from the adrenaline high, completely forgetting about the toy. That is until we pulled into the garage and Daisy turned it on before I even put the car completely in park. She slid out of her seat, but before she made it to the door of the house I had hit the button to close the garage door and chased her, catching her as she reached for the handle.

I grabbed her by the waist and spun her back to the car, laying her over the warm hood. I lifted the skirt of her dress flipping it onto her stomach before pulling her panties to the side. As I pulled them to the side I could feel how wet she was, she was clearly loving teasing me all night and our encounter with the cop.

With one hand I teased her pussy and with the other I reached under my skirt pulling my cock out of my panties letting it free. I had spent the bulk of the night hard and aching for a release. I stepped close to her pressing the tip of my cock to her waiting pussy rubbing the tip up and down her slit lubing it with her anticipation.

"None of that slow and easy, Fuck me like this."

I felt her activate the Dex in my ass and turn it up to maximum, rapid thrusts pushing up and down. I didn't need any more encouragement and pushed myself into her, but before I started thrusting I lifted her ankles to my shoulders. I could see her calves pressing against my breast as I held her by the hips and began fucking her, matching the Dex thrust for thrust.

The sounds of our moans quickly filled the garage. I was a little distracted by pulling my skirt up from time to time keeping it out of the way. But even with that distraction the ass fucking I was receiving as I fucked her meant I didn't last long and was cumming in her in no time. But the ring around the base of my cock and the Dex teasing my prostate kept me from getting soft. I continued to fuck her, her breathing quickening as I felt her pussy grasp my cock.

Keeping my pace even with my legs turning to jelly I continued to fuck her as she rode the waves of her orgasm. I watched her fumble with the remote, eventually turning off the Dex, which I took as a cue to slow down before sliding out of her, letting her legs back down, and resting my hands on the hood beside her catching my breath.

I don't recall how long we stayed in the garage enjoying the moment, I barely recall coming back into the house and cleaning ourselves up before bed. When I woke up in the morning I found the Dex laying on the bathroom counter, so I cleaned it up before putting it on the counter with the remote I found in the pocket of Daisy's dress.

I cleaned up and got ready for my day. I couldn't explain what caused it or why I felt it but I knew that it was going to be a Max day. So I took the extra time to use the solvent and removed my fake breasts, took a longer shower to remove the film, and dressed in my guy clothes. I gave Daisy a kiss on the cheek as I passed through the bedroom to wake her up.

My breakfast was done and I was sitting at the table working on a layout for the Erza cosplay I had been thinking about when Daisy finally came out of the bedroom still in her PJs. She blearily walked by to the fridge to make herself her usual morning protein shake. She was half way through it before finally taking stock of her surroundings.

"Oh morning Max, what are you working on?"

Lifting the sketch pad to show her, "What do you think about a Fairy Tail cosplay next year?"

"That would be fun, and there's a lot of options. Let me guess Erza and Jellal?"

"Only if you want to be Jellal, I've got dibs on Erza."

Daisy chuckled, "Sorry just thinking back to when I had to convince you to cosplay as Bowsette and now you're calling dibs on Erza."

"What can I say, you were right about being Bowsette and Roxy would make a great Erza. I mean you would too, but I've been picturing wearing an Erza cosplay for a little while."

Daisy took a look at my sketches, "Looks good, I like that you've chosen her regular armor."

"Yeah it's a classic look, it'll take a little bit of work with EVA to make the armor but will be worth it. I've gotten good enough at weapons that making her sword will be easy."

"That gives me an idea, you are good with weapons. Do you think making three swords would be too much?"

"Nah, It would only take me a few days to build and paint them. Well maybe a little longer to let paint dry between layers and brushing."

"What if I also cosplayed as Erza but with her Clear Heart Clothing?"

"The red pants and chest wrap?"

"That's the one, it would be a good workout motivator. Just look at what your last cosplay did for your body, I need that kind of motivation."

Looking at her with an eyebrow raised, "I think you're looking pretty good.'

"If I'm going to bare my belly I want to look even better."

I got up from my seat and wrapped her in a hug, "If you want to then you want to, but don't feel like you have to. You are incredible without making any change."

Her head rested on my shoulder, "Thanks, but this isn't an insecurity issue, just what I want."

We took our usual approach and divided the cosplays into different pieces and figured out which ones we would work on. With me taking weapons and armor and her taking the fabric of the pants, wrap, and skirt. We had plenty of time to work on everything but still took a look at what we had in our craft storage and ordered what supplies we would need. Yet another perk of working from home meant we were able to get everything situated for our plans before getting into our work for the day.

During lunch we talked about building a new home as a reality, and decided to wait until I started the new position with the new pay before contacting the bank. But we did reach out to Chase and talked with him for a while about what we were looking for and what our current situation was. He said he would start looking at different plots and keep us updated. He had some rough ideas of what would work for us after I told him what our new income would be.

Over the next few days as I emailed back and forth with HR on the new position I repeated the conversion with Daisy, Emily, and Lisa in my mind. They made good points and I didn't really have a good counter, except the fear of the unknown. I've always enjoyed the stories of superheroes overcoming impossible odds to defeat the villains. If they could do it I could do it, so I worked up the nerve and shot an email to Jeff and Stephanie from HR, letting them know I would like to be introduced to the team lead position as Max and Roxy. I asked Jeff to explain it to Stephanie for me and that if she had questions after talking to him to reach out to me.

Over dinner I told Daisy what I had done, filling her in that Stephanie emailed not to ask any questions but to encourage me and thank me for being an inspiration. "I don't know what she meant by that but it felt really good to read."

"Oh gee why would someone of your age coming to the realization that you're not 'normal'" she even did the finger quotes, "and being willing to step out and let the world know. Seriously, how many people would keep everything secret and live that way for years?"

"Ok I see your point. But it's kind of weird to think of myself as an inspiration. I guess I can see it though, hearing about Jeff's daughter was inspiring to me."

"You should tell her that, think of what it meant to you hearing that. Given what you said Jeff told you about his first response when she came out to her family, it would encourage her to see what a difference her impact on her dad made."

"I'll give him a call and see if they want to meet for dinner this week."

We cleaned up from dinner and then I made the call setting up dinner with Jeff, his wife, and their daughter. While I made the call Daisy disappeared to our room. Over the call I explained to Jeff why I wanted to get together for dinner and I could hear his enthusiasm at the idea. He did ask if I would be attending as Max or Roxy. I let him know that I wouldn't know myself until that day, but that I expected Roxy. I could just feel that I would be her for that dinner. We set a time and day before saying our goodbyes.

I wrote the date and time on our calendar before sitting down in my favorite chair in the living room to read through my notes for the D&D game Daisy and I were playing in, our next game was a couple of weeks away but it had been a while since we played so I wanted to make sure the events of the last game were fresh in my mind. I was thinking about how I might come out to the group, that would be an easy one though with the people we played with. I just wanted to do it in a fun way, maybe a private chat with our DM to work out something in game.

Lost in thought I didn't even notice the movement when Daisy came into the living room and situated herself on the couch next to me. Seeing me lost in thought looking at my notes she spoke up, "Oh Oskar, I heard you were really brave today." I knew that voice, it was her Jester voice, I snapped up looking to see her laying on the couch with one arm over her head, one hand trailing down her body, and a knee raised. She was wearing her Jester cosplay minus the blue body paint, but she did have the wig, horns, and tail all on. She sat up pointing at me, "I think you need to be rewarded for your bravery."

Stunned, I shifted my notes to the table beside me as I stared over at her still sitting there feeling myself growing hard knowing what she was hinting at. I made an adjustment to my pants so my cock would have room to grow. Her pointed hand dropped down to where I just made the adjustment, "Oh yes this will be a reward I'll enjoy giving. Take off your pants and sit back."

Not needing to be told twice I quickly opened my pants and pulled them down kicking them off leaving me in my boxers and shirt. Daisy stood up and walked over to me letting her hips sway as she walked moving over to me before kneeling before me grasping my boxers and pulling them down and tossed them to the side as she knelt freeing my cock.

Gently taking my cock in her hand she began to slowly stroke up and down. When she glanced up to look me in the eyes I saw she even put in the purple contacts as well as the wig and horns. She gave me a smile to show me that she had even put in the fangs.

When she took me into her mouth gently grazing those fangs along my shaft I rested my head backwards in the chair. "Oh darling, you know how to reward someone." The grazing with the suction was a wonderful combination. With my head back I didn't see as she moved her hands, but I felt when she started gently massaging my balls. It felt wonderful sitting there being pleasured by my loving wife.

I looked down to watch and saw she was already looking up to me and locked eyes with me giving me a wink as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. I watched her hair sway around the horns she put on, knowing how they were attached I grabbed her horns and followed the motion she was making. For me it looked like I was grabbing her by the horns and controlling how she moved as she sucked my cock. In reality it was me following her lead but it still looked amazing.

The sight of holding her by the horns as she sucked my cock was as visually stimulating as her mouth and teeth were physically stimulating. I groaned as I came flooding her mouth with my load,spurt after spurt I could tell from the flexing of her neck that she was trying to swallow as much as she could. Even though I had cum and was getting soft she kept sucking and stroking me with her mouth until I was hard again.

When I grew hard in her mouth once again she let my cock free with a pop looking up to me and wiping the cum off her chin. With a smile she stood up in front of me before kneeling on each side of my legs sitting herself on my lap. When she sat down I could feel on my groin the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. The give away was the fact that my cock could feel her wet slit sliding up and down it as she grinded against me.

"Oh fuck you are amazing." I moaned.

"Just giving you a well earned reward." came her sultry reply as she reached between us and lined the head of my cock up to her waiting pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips as she sat herself down on me, filling herself with my cock. She returned to grinding on my lap fucking herself as I sat there, she leaned forward put her hands on my face and kissed me.

The taste of my cum was still on her lips, my tongue explored her mouth looking for more. I felt a slit nick of my tongue against the fangs she put in. I smiled as I thought of the first time we fucked with her in this costume, she was painted blue in full cosplay, I was green as the half Orc Fjord. We had started slow and intimate until eventually she was flipped onto all fours with me plowing into her from behind.

That memory, the taste of cum in my mouth as we continued to kiss, and the fact that she was fucking herself with my already sensative cock had me moaning into her mouth.