Erza Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he held the door Saul asked, "So what do you do for a living then?"

"Thank you" as I walked in I joined the line for seating, "Um I actually work with Max on his team."

"That explains your interest in the construction process. Here I'd been thinking the whole time it was all just an interest in watching big strong guys working. But given that you have a wife I'm guessing that's not the case." He paused to let the host know the name he reserved the table for the two of us under.

As we were led to our table I elbowed his side softly, "Just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't appreciate a great view. But yeah I am also into the process of construction."

He gently nudged me back, "So it's like that is it?"

"Like what?"

"You're into guys too?" he leaned over and quietly asked just as we arrived at our table.

We sat down facing each other and were given menus before I replied, "I've become more appreciative of guys recently but that's a recent realization." I gave him a playful wink, "Might have something to do with some of the guys I've been around recently."

He swelled up a little, "I'll take that as a compliment, and something to brag about."

His grin initiated a good laugh that set the tone for our conversation over dinner. When the bill came the server set it down on the table and he snatched it up to pay right away not even giving me a chance to tell them we were splitting it. He had it in his hand with his card handing it back to the server.

As they went to process the payment I gave his forearm a soft hit, "I thought this wasn't a date?"

"It's not, but I did invite you out so I should pay."

"Would you say the same thing if I was a guy?"

"I'd try, but to be honest most of the guys I hang out with raise a big stink and won't let it go." he said, holding his hand up as if taking an oath. "To prove it's not a date I'll get cards only for games that don't earn you prizes. That way there's no winning you a cheesy stuffed bear."

I giggled at the thought, "Sounds good, what did you have in mind to play?"

After signing the receipt, leaving a good tip, he pointed at the arcade "There's a two person shooting game I've always wanted to beat, these cards have unlimited uses for a couple hours. Let's see if we can finish it in time."

The game Saul wanted to play was an updated version of an Aliens game, and we worked great as a team. We quickly established what we would call different areas of the screen, an idea I proposed having played a few of these team games before, and we would call out areas and if we needed help or if we had them covered. It was so intense that during one of my deaths and quick resets I pulled the cardigan off and threw it on the floor next to the game.

At an hour and 45 minutes of play time we beat the last boss with a rocket from Saul. I yelled in delight, slid the gun into the holster on the game and jumped into Saul's arms for a celebratory hug. "We did it!" He caught me and spun me around before setting me back down.

"That was awesome, you've got some scary good aim." Saul said.

"I've played a lot of games like this one." I shrugged before bending over to pick my cardigan off the floor. When I stood back up I caught Saul's eyes darting up from looking down. I realized he had been checking out my ass when I bent over, and the thought gave me butterflies.

He held up his gaming card, "We have a couple of minutes left on these. Anything you want to play with the time left?"

I scanned the room and saw a motorcycle racing game and pointed it out, "How about that one? We might be able to get a couple of races in before time runs out."

He gave a shrug and a nod so we walked over, I kept my cardigan draped over my arm and when we got to the machine I folded it up and set it on the ground. I decided to test him a little and set it down by bending at the waist knowing it would pronounce my ass. I could feel my shirt ride up a little as I did and I realized with the pants I was wearing he would be getting a peak at the trim of my panties too.

I could almost feel his stare as I stood back up and mounted the fake motorcycle control for the game. Once seated on it I turned to face him and pointed to the connected screen beside me, "Race Ya!" Seeing him try to casually adjust his pants as he mounted the motorcycle beside me gave me a delighted feeling.

He beat me in all three races we were able to get in before our time ran out. When we finished our final race we dismounted the bikes and I picked up my cardigan, once again teasing him with the view as I bent over to pick it up. This time I gave him time to make his adjustment as I put the cardigan on before turning around. When I did turn around I got a glance of the bulge he was trying to hide before we turned to leave, and he was packing.

We said our good-byes in the parking lot and I drove home, unable to get the thought of the bulge I saw in Saul's pants. I kept picturing how big it actually was, and wondering what it would feel like to be filled with it, imagining the sounds he would make while he bent me over. I was so horny by the time I got home I couldn't wait for Daisy to get home too so I went through the toy drawer until I found the realistic dildo I got her a while back.

It was only a few moments after I had it in hand that it was lubed up and I was fucking myself with it, face down ass up on the bed. My pants pulled down to my knees and my cheeky lace panties pulled to the side, silicone dick sliding in and out of my ass while I pictured Saul behind me. I lost all awareness moaning in pleasure, just enjoying the feeling of being filled, the sliding of the dildo against my asshole, and my prostate being pressed against.

I could feel an orgasm building and began fucking myself with fervor. I wanted it so bad, I needed the barrier holding back the pleasure to burst and I knew that it would if I could just fuck myself harder and faster but my arm wasn't functioning properly. Racked with pleasure, motor function became a challenge and my movements were becoming erratic.

That's when I heard Daisy's voice and felt her hand take over, "Your 'not date' got that well?"

My hand flopped in front of me and I could only moan a "Uh huh." in reply.

"The best ones end like this." she cooed. "Picturing the man you just spent hours with riding you to both of your desires. Knowing that he'll be thinking about you for the next few days, maybe he's even at home rubbing his cock thinking about you."

All this she said in a caring but dominating tone as she rammed the cock in and out of me. I could feel the silicone balls on it brushing against my own balls. I cried out in bliss as I came into my panties, Daisy slowing the thrusts as I did but continuing to completely fill me, using the cock to push every drop of cum out.

When she could tell I had ridden my orgasm to completion she slid the cock out of my ass with a soft pop, and put my panties back over my ass. I collapsed onto my side and she laid beside me wrapping her arms around me as the big spoon. "Now tell me everything about your night, and especially about what got you to this point."