Erza Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slumped and said, "See you around Roxy." before going back to work.

Just then Daisy was coming back from her walk around and was chuckling at Don's yelling, Saul's demeanor, and my wide deer in a headlight look. She took me by the hand and walked me back to the car.

When we got settled in I finally said, "Don was just teasing Saul right? He wasn't actually flirting with me?"

"Well what did the two of you talk about? His body language was definitely flirtatious."

"It was? I didn't notice I was just enjoying the conversation." I paused and thought through what we had said and replayed it for Daisy. "Anyway, that's about it." I ended my explanation with, "I don't think we were flirting."

"Oh hun, I love how oblivious you can be." Daisy's smile stretched across her face, "He was definitely flirting with you, and whether you realize it or not you were flirting with him."

"No I wasn't, I was just being nice."

"Roxy, he told you about a time in the next 24 hours he will be naked in the shower, and then after your little tip basically admitted that he would be thinking of you at that time. Then you told him you like a hot bath to relax with, where do you think his mind went? "

I could feel the color drain from my face as what Daisy was pointing out dawned on me, then to my surprise I felt flush with excitement. "I uh, I didn't think of it that way."

Daisy rested a hand on mine, "You ok? You feel warm."

"Yeah fine, just the weather."

"Really? Just the weather?"

I took a deep breath to steady myself, "Ok I see what you mean about how he was flirting with me. And when I realized that's what happened, I, I think I like that idea. I mean it must mean that I'm pretty enough to get his attention, and he's good looking so it's not like he doesn't get positive female attention. And I really liked that he was that into me."

"You think he's good looking?" Daisy casually asked.

"Well sure, he's well built from his job, he clearly takes good care of himself just looking at his hair, and he has very nice eyes."

"Roxy, are you attracted to him?"

I paused for a moment to think about it, "I think, yeah, I think I am. Not that I'm going to act on that though, I'm married to you. But yeah I find him attractive, does that mean I'm gay?"

Daisy just shook her head, "You have sex with me, a woman, and you enjoy it. Maybe you're Bisexual or possibly Pansexual or maybe you are you and you're attracted to whoever you're attracted to and it doesn't need a label."

I sat quietly beside her in thought as she drove us home, where we both went to our offices to get some work done. I found myself distracted and thinking back to what Daisy had said, finding wisdom in the way she phrased it. So I took a little break and wandered to her office.

Poking my head in I saw she wasn't on the phone and was typing at the computer, "Hey did you know you're amazing and that I love you? Because you are and I do." As she beamed in response I went back to my office to finish what I was working on, final touches and adjustments to the Magnolia Project. It's interesting how things change with the design even as the building goes up.

Both our house and construction for Magnolia moved along at a quick pace. I wasn't sure which was going to finish first, our home was a smaller construction but Magnolia had multiple crews working. I visited both sites often, both places as Max and as Roxy. I did pick up on the flirting from Saul after Daisy pointed it out and I enjoyed flirting back.

There was a day I went to the house job site with a cooler as Max by myself nearing the end of the construction. Saul came out to meet me when I arrived with that day's cooler. I felt the same flutter I felt when I saw him as Roxy and for a moment found myself confused on if I was her, but a quick self check confirmed I was Max. I reached out a hand to shake his.

"Saul, right? Taking Tom's usual spot of helping me carry this in? I appreciate the help."

"Yeah man no problem, he's a little busy at the moment. And honestly I was hoping to catch you one of the times you were here to ask you something."

"Ask away, what do you want to know?" I said as we both lifted a side of the cooler.

"How well do you know Daisy's friend Roxy that comes with her when you're not here?"

I shifted my grip to get a better hold, "I'd say I know her pretty well. Daisy and I are close with her. Why do you ask?"

Saul seemed to shift with a nervous energy as he said, "Ok you know how sometimes women will wear a ring on their left hand to keep guys from hitting on them even if they're not married?" He didn't wait long before continuing, "I notice Roxy always wears a ring and I was wondering if she's actually married or not."

"Before I answer that, can I ask why you're asking?"

Taking a deep breath as if to calm his nerves Saul answered, "Well the two of us have been hitting it off really great. She's got a great sense of humor and is fun to talk to, on top of that she's a knockout. This job is getting close to being done and if she's single I'd like to ask her out before it's done and I lose my chance if there even is one."

We got inside the house, which was nearing completion, and set down the cooler in the kitchen. I rested a hand on Saul's shoulder, noticing the muscular feel, and said "I hate to break it to you but Roxy is married." I felt his shoulder drop a little and added, "But if it makes you feel any better, I know she has enjoyed spending time with you. In fact I was there when she told her wife as much. Well the conversation was more about how attractive you are, but not just physically either, although that is the case. She also enjoyed your company."

"Honestly not sure if it helps or not. I guess it is what it is, I just wish I had known earlier it was just a bit of flirting. How's her wife feel about it, I'm assuming she knows?"

"She knows, she's actually the one who pointed it out to Roxy that she was flirting with you when she told her wife about you. Roxy's wife is fine with a bit of flirting with guys, it's really part of her personality I think and just naturally happens. Would it be ok if I let Roxy know how you were affected? It would be good for her to know."

"Just don't make me out to be some kind of sap ok?" He chuckled

"Nah man I got you."

"Thanks, hey any chance you got her number and can give it to me? Not that I'm going to ask her out, but it'd be cool to hang out with her sometime not here."

I stopped for a moment to think about it, "Tell you what I'll let her know you asked, that way it's her choice."

He reached out a hand, "Thanks, how about I give you my number to give her and let her reach out to me if she wants." He pulled a carpentry pencil and jotted it down on some scrap wrapping of supplies. He gave it to me before heading off, " I better get back to work."

When I got home I filled Daisy in on everything, almost out of breath from telling her everything in almost a single breath I finished with, "And then he asked me for my number, well Roxy's number, but same thing I told him I would ask Roxy, which he was cool with and then gave me his number to give to her so she could decide, so you know he's got a decent outlook, I don't know what to do though, what do you think?" Panic was in my eyes as I stood there panting for breath.

"I think you need to take a breath and calm down for a moment first." She already had a glass of water in her hand for me that I never even noticed her fill. "Drink this and then I have some thoughts to share with you."

I took the water and drank it as quickly as I could but because of my state of being at that moment was interrupted by stopping for breaths. It was enough to get me back to a regular breathing pattern and calmed down a little bit. "Thanks, I needed that."

"You're welcome, now let's talk. Does Roxy want to call or text Saul?"

"I like talking with him and hanging out with him at the job site, and sure it would be fun to hang out with him outside of that situation. But"

"No But," Daisy stopped me, "Do you want him to have your number or not?"

"Oh it's so complicated though." I put my face in my hands in exasperation.

"Let me ask it a different way. If he had your number, what would that mean, what would happen?"

I took a deep breath before responding, "It would mean he could call or text me at any time, I would have to watch my caller ID and if it was him on a Max day slip into Roxy, at least in voice. It would mean we could set up times to hang out."

"You said it would be fun to hang out with him, so that's a plus. You already screen your calls for spam so that wouldn't be much effort." Daisy pointed out.

"So much could go wrong though, what if I accidentally slip, what if Tom gives Saul Max's number and it goes in his phone and Roxy's name comes up?"

"You're going for the worst case scenario here so what's the worst case? He finds out and doesn't want to hang out anymore? If you don't give him your number or even start hanging out that is the case." she pointed out.

I paused to consider what she said, "Ok yeah so what if we do start hanging out and he wants to be more than just friends? What, what if he makes a move?"

Daisy's eyebrows went up before she said, "Are you hoping he makes a move?"

"No, I mean we're married and I'm committed to you. But I'd be lying to say the thought isn't a little exciting."

Daisy smiled, "I love that's your response, and not the total turn down because Saul is a guy. From what you told me though he seems to just want to hang out. Besides if he ever does make a move you can pull what you pulled on that creep from the convention or if you're into it, go with the flow and let whatever happens happen."

I was taken back by that last statement, "You'd be ok with that?"

She smiled as she nodded, "I've kind of been thinking about it for a little while, and I would be ok with it if you hooked up with a guy if you wanted to. I mean we'd need to talk about it first and not rush into anything. And any guy would need to know about Max if he was going to have sex with Roxy."

I was taken back by what she had just said and stared at her slack jaw.

"But I don't think that will be the case with Saul, it sounds like he's just looking for a friend." With that she grabbed my hands. "I think it's worth it, if you want to give him a call or text. Actually start with the text. And know that he will figure out who you are eventually and that won't be as bad as you're imagining."

I pulled her to me and kissed her, "I don't know that I'm at a point where I can see Roxy with a guy like you can. But you're right about being friends with Max. I really love you."

"I love you too. Now that this question has been taken care of, wait a little bit to text him, maybe after lunch. Let's get to work, I've got a couple of clients to finish their trip plans for and I know you're close to done with your project."

"Yeah, this afternoon we're talking about the timing for their grand opening gala."

"Oooh a gala?" she inquired as we stood up and we went to our offices, "Try to score an invite."

"Already got one," I replied as I slipped into my office and got to work.

My meetings through the morning made it clear that their offices would be finished before our house. We were able to lock down a date for the opening gala even factoring in the inevitable inspection delays. I pushed back from the desk relaxing after my final meeting of the morning relaxing into my chair. I noticed a little movement by the door and looked that way seeing Daisy leaning against the frame.

"Sounds like you have it all set, except for one thing. Will you be attending as Max or Roxy?"

She walked in and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"Honestly I'm not sure, I wonder if there's a way I could attend as both."

Daisy shifted in my lap, rubbing against me just right. I could feel myself growing hard. "Both could work, a nice tux to start the night with a dress and accessories stashed in a side room to change into as the evening progresses."

She slid off my lap and began unbuttoning my pants, "You would need to pull off all your male clothes like these pants and those boxers beneath them."

Daisy shifted to kneeling on the floor between my legs pulling my pants and boxers down as she did, letting my growing cock free. When she had pulled my pants and boxers down around my ankle she took my engorged cock in her hand gently stroking it as she looked up in my eyes. "If we're quick we could even sneak in a little bit of fun." As she stroked she started to add a twist, spreading the precum leaking out of my cock down the shaft giving me a feeling of continual movement over it.

I relaxed into the chair and watched as she switched from a two handed stroke to one hand, the other hand moving to massage my balls and tease my taint. When I felt her fingers brushing that sensitive area between my balls and ass I instinctively tried to spread my legs and shift to the edge of the chair but with my pants around my ankles could only spread my knees and wiggle closer to her.

"Should I take that to mean your ass in horny too and needs something?" Daisy's lips brushed the head of my cock as she asked.

I nodded my reply and she shook her head, flicking my cock with her tongue as she did.

"Say it, tell me what you want."

"I want you to finger me while you suck my cock."

Her hand left my balls and she stared into my eyes as she sucked on a pair of her fingers. She pulled the fingers out of her mouth, dripping with spit. Her gaze didn't meet mine as she reached down and poked my left ass cheek. Immediately she started laughing, "So much for being smooth." She looked down to see what she was doing and said, "I meant to do this." And slid two fingers into my ass.

She started with a slow fingering, as she took my cock into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down her fingers moved in and out of me. Her pace picked up as she synchronized the two motions, swallowing my cock as she pushed her fingers into my ass. Sliding her fingers out as she sucked and pulled her head up.

When I closed my eyes and laid my head back I felt my ass being filled as my cock was embraced. I pictured it was what it had to feel like if I could fuck myself, my cock and ass feeling the pleasure at the same time. I let out a low groan as I felt my load building, Daisy had to tell what was coming and encouraged it by pressing my prostate down with each thrust of her fingers.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum."

She didn't stop, if anything picked up the fervor as I came into her mouth. She continued to milk me dry, pushing every last drop out with a gentle prostate massage. There was a pop and slight gasp as she released my cock from her mouth and slid her fingers out of me.

She reached down and pulled my pants back up encouraging me to lift my ass as she did. She even rezipped them and buttoned them before standing up. She leaned over and planted a big kiss on my lips, I could still taste my cum on her lips as we kissed.

"That was a nice appetizer but how about joining me for lunch."

"Uh yeah sounds good." I managed to say as I regathered my thoughts.

During lunch we made plans on actually making it work for Max and Roxy to attend the gala, starting off the night as Max and ending as Roxy. The biggest hurdle was what to do with the clothes so they would be good and my breast forms, but we got that figured out. Being in charge of the design team I knew of a few areas I could change at.

After lunch I pulled out my phone, "I think I'm going to text Saul."

"Good for you, if you guys set anything up to hang out let me know."

"Will do, if I want to wait to tell him everything about who I am, could I use your car when we meet up? We've always taken my car to the new house so he doesn't know what yours looks like."

She smiled and nodded, "Not a problem."

I grabbed the paper with Saul's number on it and started typing. Entering his number was the easy part, but I wrote and rewrote the message more times than I could track before finally settling on one.

*Roxy: Hey Saul this is Roxy Max got me your # Sry about being 2 flirty & not telling you I'm married I'll try not to anymore

Then began one of the longest afternoons in a while. I took frequent breaks to check my phone and everytime it was the same result, yes the message had been sent, no there was no indication that it had even been read yet. I got to the point I just left the screen on and checked it every few minutes. As I was shutting everything down for the day I noticed the status of the message change from 'sent' to 'read' followed shortly by the wonderful site of the moving dots indicating he was replying.

*Saul: Don't worry too much about it

*Saul: And don't change anything about how you are

*Saul: I just got done for the day at Daisy and Max's house

*Saul: We just finished the last of the drywall.

*Roxy: Awesome u guys are doing amazing there!

*Saul: They're good people to work for

*Saul: So what are you up to tonight

*Roxy: Helping Daisy pack U?

*Saul: Not much I was hoping we might be able to meet up somewhere

*Saul: But you should help them pack

*Saul: Are you free any time this week?

*Saul: I don't have much going on.

I pulled up my calendar and didn't see anything scheduled and double checked with Daisy before responding.

*Roxy: Tomorrow is free where do you want to meet

*Saul: How about Dave and Busters?

*Saul: I get done with work at five.

*Saul: I can be there around six.

*Saul: That gives me time to get cleaned up first.

*Roxy: Sounds great see you there

I set my phone down grinning happily and jumped when I heard Daisy's voice, "So you two make plans?"

"Yeah Dave and Buster's tomorrow night." I realized then I was still physically Max but I had made a shift through the afternoon to being Roxy. "I need to change, while I do that, do you want to help me pick out what to wear?"

She took me by the hand and rushed me to the bedroom, on the way excitedly saying, "Oh my goodness I can't even express how excited that just made me. Now we definitely need something cute but not so cute that it says you're looking for more, but you do want to stand out."

While I changed over to Roxy putting everything on she continued to gush talking through different ideas. By the time I finished changing into Roxy and pulled on some comfy clothes she had a couple of outfits picked out for me. I chose the black shirt with a gray long cardigan and pants, simple but cute.

The next night I was dressed and ready to go way too early. Daisy kindly teased me about it while she got ready to go out and meet some friends as well, she left before me and we traded car keys as we kissed goodbye. "Have fun Roxy, and remember most guys don't like being beat in skee ball."

"I will, and if he can't take it that's his problem but I'll keep it in mind."

I pulled up to Dave and Buster's a little before six, I sat in the car for a little bit before shooting a text to Saul.

*Roxy: Just got here heading in

I got out and started walking in while putting the keys in my purse, taking slow deliberate breaths trying to calm down. I paced my steps listening to my sneakers hit the ground in a gentle pattern.

*Saul: I see you!

*Saul: I just pulled up.

*Saul: Hold up I'll catch up.

I heard a door slam shut and saw him running from a truck I recognized from the job site. He waved as he ran up to me. I don't know why but it felt right and I greeted him with a hug, and even though it was a quick hug I noticed just how muscular he was when I did.

"Good to see you, let's head in and grab a bite. I'm starving, I got lost in what I was doing and skipped lunch by accident."