All Comments on 'Escapades of Eva Ch. 11'

by strayangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
my preliminary opinions at Chapter 11 of the Escapades of Eva

In general the author has avoided writing adults talking like twelve year olds, which is very common across Literotica submissions and not just BDSM stories. I have just begun reading this series and up to this chapter I thought the author was doing a good job of describing realistic BDSM consensual lifestyle.

The only questionable part was the previous chapter when your two protagonists fell into a pile of boxes. Seemed rather juvenile behavior at odds with the maturity of the two characters. But then again perhaps it's just that I am an old fogey and the author knows more interesting people in that age group then I associate with.

Here is the crux, at this Chapter 11 where my interest in continuing to read this series is imperiled. If I understand your character Eva, she is a 50+ woman in good health who has had a series of failed relationships. From what little background material the author has supplied, we do not know if she has any family, children, friends, other obligations or support structure?

Even if she is consenting to punishments harsh enough to raise welts or cause other noticeable injuries, I have not known middle-aged women who could so easily recover from such bad treatment. And, even if they could handle such unreasonable brutality, the psychological consequences would be devastating.

I would presume that Eva is reasonably intelligent, my opinion of how smart Sir Dan is written continues to erode. It is commonly accepted that the person giving a blowjob is suppose to look up, worshipfuly, at the person accepting the blowjob, in both written and filmed erotica. Here again the author has chosen to break the rules previously accepted by the submissive to bolster the weak ego of the dominate character.

What takes this Chapter completely over the precipice is: "In fact, I may even use you by having other men fuck you. What do you think of that?" There it is, in this age of medicine resistant diseases, when a substantial portion of the population unknowingly suffers from one or more STDs, this is not just a crazy attitude, it is outright stupid.

The character Eva seemed intelligent to me and to have achieved 50+ years as an attractive, even desirable woman, I cannot believe that she would not safeword at that demand. Even if she is suicidal, she would balk at endangering Sir Dan.

I will continue further into the story, in hopes that the author can regain my respect. I do admire the tight writing style strayangel employs but my patience is not unlimited. I will revisit my analysis after I have read the next ten chapters, to see if I want to reevaluate my opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

that's some comment how ever i have to totally agree and since when can u not safe word during a punishment she should find a dom with brains and better judgment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with the other comments here

That was a humongous clusterfuck. It was refreshing to have a Dom who knew what he was doing, he however has crossed the line twice.

It’s this type of behaviour that is so destructive, in today’s society low self esteem is rife moreso IMHO in subs. Due to low self esteem this kind of fuck up can lead to a sub who refuses to safeword for fear of losing the Dom they’ve become reliant on. Believing that they are worthless and actually deserve this kind of shoddy treatment. It doesn’t even matter that she looked up, the way it was written implies that he was looking for an excuse to punish.

I was really enjoying this story it’s rare to give 5* on virtually every chapter now I’m just horribly disappointed, hope this can be salvaged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous