Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello love."

"I guess they called you first, eh?"

"I think I'll pick it up first then stop for supper with you so I might be late. I'll try not to be too late, love."

"Yeah, you can call her if you want. I know she'll want to go as big as she is. She's due next month."

"Okay, see you at supper."

"Love ya." Mike hangs up the phone again.

Laura appears at his door with a cup of coffee. "Just thought you might be thirsty." She sits it on his desk and eyes his office chair. "She keeps you on a tight leash, doesn't she?"

Mike glances at her, "Trudy? Oh, CPX called her first thinking I was at home in Chilliwack." They hear the front door opening so she returns to her counter at the front. Mike pictures her in his mind and says to himself '19, is she? Hmmm.' Then he amends his thoughts, 'Trudy suspects her, Connie would spot any fraternization in the office and Margaret is told to watch her by Trudy. Not a good idea!'

He puts that out of his mind and goes back to the computer.

As he is leaving later he checks with Laura. "I'm leaving early. You have key control so I guess you will likely see Trudy here in the morning although I asked Connie to start tomorrow. I will tee it up with Trudy tonight but just thought I should run it by you so you're in the loop."

"Thanks, Mike. Good night."

Mike heads to the Port Coquitlam (POCO) yard of CPX and gets his Kenworth rocking, hooks up to the small trailer called a pup, checks the bills and pulls out for the Okanogan Valley. He pulls off the freeway at Chilliwack and runs back to Clarke Drive. He parks across the slough and Trudy waves at him as he comes around across the bridge and home.

"Get in here and have some supper. You know that girl is eight months gone? You be careful with her. She might have to go in any time now. I don't think she should be riding around the country with you or you riding her either but she's stubborn so you be careful. Eat, Mike." She's at his elbow.

Mike dines and says, "Connie was in today and I asked her to start tomorrow. We'll put her on the payroll in February when the RCMP let her go. If you like I think you might look in on her tomorrow morning. She can handle it but its nice to double check."

"Did you give her the keys yet?"

"Nope, Laura has them but she has key control so she has to know where everyone is anyway."

"Don't you go and get too friendly with that bit of fluff." She waves a finger at him. "I'm wise to her. I know she'd like to get you in her pants. Its so obvious she's hot for you. Watch out for her."

"So what did Marcel say through his mouthpiece?"

"He called and said Marcel was willing to negotiate so I thought he meant on the price for the divorce but then he said Marcel would provide the whole thing if I didn't contest his application for guardianship of Crystal. When I realized what he meant I told him to fuck himself and I hung up on him."

"What about it. Does he have a claim? He may sue, you know."

She glares at Mike, "How can he? She's my daughter! I have always looked after her. She's my little girl, Mike. How can he?"

"Well, let's look at it legally, hon. You have told me you were quite sexually active when you got pregnant. If he can prove you were promiscuous he may be able to show you have no more right to her than he does. I think we have to run it by a good lawyer, love. Let's be ready for anything he pulls."

"Oh Mike, there is no way he will take my daughter from me. I will kill him first!"

"Honey, don't say that where anyone else can hear you say it. If anything happened to him you would be the one they looked at first." Anna agrees with Mike and Mike says he has to go.

Soon he's on the road heading out the Valley but when he reaches Bridal Veil Falls he swings off the freeway to Agassis north of the Fraser River. He plunges into a residential neighborhood and comes to a halt in front of an apartment block. Veronica is waiting by the curb for him and is big, really big! He whistles quietly to himself when he sees her. He jumps down to help her.

"Are you carrying an elephant?" he laughs as he throws her bag up into the cab and reaches for her. "I swear you have gained quite a few pounds just in one month. What is your weight now?" He boosts her up then follows her to support her all the way up top.

She is red when she turns to him and complains, "You didn't feel me up when you helped me this time. How come?" She is really red now. He obliges her by feeling her up now and lets his fingers wander under her undergarment then under them even.

"Is that better?"

She just smiles her radiant smile for him as he climbs over the central panel putting her bag in the sleeper. He drops behind the wheel and soon they are rolling through the town and out on the highway.

"Did you have a nice holiday?" they both asked at the same time. They laugh and start chattering to each other like old familiar lovers and indeed that is what they are now. Mike regards her as he does Marlene and Trudy. She is a regular part of his life. She is not a Connie or a Beatrice or even a Wanda or Corrine. They are friends with benefits but Veronica is a permanent fixture that shares his heart with his wife and mistress. She could have his kids and he would be proud of them but then there is an old sweetheart in Golden living with his brother that has three of his kids and he is proud of her.

He thinks on it and follows the highway into the mountains of the Coastal Range. As they near the lodge at the top of the pass he notes areas of white along side of them but no snow or ice on the highway. Veronica has settled on the console near his elbow so they can chat quietly and easily.

"I think we'll make it into Princeton without any adverse road conditions. It looks good."

"Looks that way all the way to the Okanogan." says Veronica.

"Yeah, I think you're right.

They arrive at the Zeller's store around ten and are on the road again by ten thirty bobtailing to Sicamous. Mike smiles, "Looks like a smooth trip all the way tonight."

"Won't we get a chance to sleep this trip?"

"Oh yeah, likely back in Merritt I would guess. Are you getting tired?"

"No silly, I just mean to bed. You know that," she teases.

"Hmmm, getting anxious, are we?" He's swinging into the yard at the Sicamous Husky truck stop. He looks over the trailers that have been dropped in the back yard. There is only two of them. One long box and one pup so he is almost sure the pup is the one he wants. He calls Toronto central dispatch on his cell phone.

Craig(dispatcher) says, "Do you see 7741 there?"

"Yep, that's right here."

"Okay, that's the one for the coast. Drop it in POCO."

"Yep, you have a good night, what's left of it." Mike has noted it's after eleven and that's after three AM back east. He is backing around to hook up to it already and they quickly get it ready to go. He pulls it up by the Husky Restaurant and nods.

"Can you pick me up something. I don't feel like climbing up and down tonight."

"What would you like?"

"Maybe a coke... you decide."

He gets a couple ice cold cokes and they are on their way for the coast again. Out of the corner of his eye he studies her flashing in and out of shadow as they leave the lights of town. "We got a bright moon tonight. It must be frosty clear and cold out there."

Veronica says, "That cold coke sure hit the spot. I know that." Mike guzzles the last of his as well. Veronica puts the empties back in the sleeper in a box. She comes out grinning and holding up a bedraggled pair of delicate panties with blood on them. "Did you know these were still here under the mattress from our trip to Calgary when you got hurt so bad. Remember?" Mike groans and nods to her.

He says, "I didn't know they were there but I do remember."

It's not long and they are heading south from Kamloops weigh scales for Merritt and the Coquiholla Pass to the Fraser Valley. Mike comments, "We should be into Merritt before two. That will be a good place to stop for the night."

It is a snow covered Nicola Valley when they pull into Merritt but the highway south over the Coquiholla Pas is open and traffic seems to be moving smoothly. Mike is tempted but instead pulls into the truck stop. He parks and calls out, "How about it, woman. Do you have to go for a piss or anything?"

She calls back from the sleeper, "Coming. Just putting on my coat." and sure enough she pops out on the consol with winter coat and boots on. "Let's do it, my prince."

With one hand up her skirt on her bare bottom he helps her climb down and she is delighted. "That's more like it. my prince." she announces with a scarlet countenance. They rush into the restaurant out of the cold.

Bambi is their waitress and exclaims to Mike after Veronica goes to the rest room, "Oh my God, she still hasn't had that kid yet! She must be due anytime."

"Next month, Sweet Cheeks. What you got on special tonight?"

"How about a freebee blowjob. I always have one of those for you, Mike." She rolls her eyes.

"Not this trip." he grins, "Perhaps next time. Now behave yourself and don't embarrass the lady."

"Lady? She's a high priced slut, that's all."

"We can go elsewhere." he gets up from his seat as Veronica approaches from the washroom.

"You don't have to do that. I'll behave." is Bambi's quick response. "So what will you have?"

Mike asks, "What about it? Would you like something to eat?"

"Maybe a light sandwich or something like that. Whatever you get."

"Well I was thinking about an omelette. Suit you?"

"Yeppers, sounds good. Make mine a western, toasted on whole wheat."

"Good, I'll have the same on toasted rye and coffee, of course."

"Yeah, me coffee too."

Many of the other truckers look around at his companion and speculate on how far gone she is but they keep it to themselves. Mike is sure they will comment after they go back to the truck. He is pleased to be seen with her and is proud to sport her on his arm. He knows there are few that can compare with this woman either on his arm or in his bed.

"Well are you ready to retire yet?" He grins, "Or are you in no hurry tonight?"

"Oh Mike, let's go."

She waits just for his hand on her rump and takes her time enjoying his stimulation. Then she's quick to dive into the sleeper stripping as she goes. "Come on, Old timer. I'm nearly stripped already." She looks back at him and asks, "What have you got there?"

"I saw them at the till. Ice cold Cock & Bull ginger beer. I thought I'd try one. Would you like a swig?"

She tastes it and sputters, "Awfully strong ginger, isn't it?"

"Suits me to a T. I really like it." He finishes off the bottle admiring her naked form in the shadows. "You know I really think you're a beautiful woman and when you're this way, even lovelier."

"Flatterer! Its gonna get you somewhere tonight and that's for sure. Get your clothes off and get into this bed with me. I want you inside me ASAP, mister."

Mike strips and joins her cuddling her close to kiss and hold. "I guess I better roll you over. I don't want to lay on top of you." He brushes her hair from by her eyes to kiss her eyelids lightly then her nose. She reaches for his cock running her hands over and along it.

He grins, "Do you suppose the little one is waiting for me?"

"I know I am. Come inside me and cum inside me." she chuckles

He gently turns her away from him and prods her ass with his iron hard member. She lift a leg clearing the way for his entry. He slides his cock over her entry smearing her with precum while she smears him with the female equivalent. Carefully he enters her and pushes lightly to slide about halfway into her. He slips in and out at this point before pushing deeper.

She is already feeling the effect of his flesh rubbing on her G spot and shivers as she pushes back at him. Moaning she whimpers, "Oh yes, that's what I been wanting so much. Please do it some more."

Mike obliges as he sinks deeper into her on each stroke. When he is fully inserted he stops and just lets her muscles ripple around his rod. "Are we okay now? I'm not causing you any discomfort, am I? I don't want to crowd the baby too much."

"This kid is pretty tough, you just keep moving that magic wand of yours, my prince." She pushes back to him in emphasis.

They romp and roll until she has a couple orgasms and Mike feels its time to relax and let things happen. He feels the pressure building and knows his discharge is seconds away while she feels his tension and enlargement of his cock. It stimulates her to quickly climb the ladder to the stars as she feels the hot fluid shoot into her body. She feels so euphoric and satisfied within as he jets more juice to overflow her receptacle. One last blast and he collapses against her holding his breath to hear her happiness.

They are both happy as they drift off to sleep cuddled together in their warm cocoon.

Chapter 2 - Saturday, January 3rd

Lieutenant Marcel Garneau and his henchman Pfc Donald Sutherland are advancing in a jeep on a position by the Vedder River. Sutherland parks by a water barrel set out by the river. "Verre ees dat bastard?" It's dark after midnight by the river and quiet because of the war games going on in the area.

"He'll show up, sir."

"Dumb bastard better?" He adds. "You know vat to do eef he has nuting?

Donald reaches behind the seat for a baseball bat and nods.

A rustling is heard by the river and another soldier comes up to them. "What do you want?"

"Tabernack! You know what I want. Do you have eet?"

The soldier shrugs, "Not up here with me."

"Vere is eet? In de damn barracks."

"It's in the bank."

"Bank? You don't have a bank account. Do you theek I am that dumb. Why would you borrow the money from me? Hah! So ver is eet, again?"

"I don't have it."

The Lieutenant peers at him, "That is the truth?"

"I only borrowed fifteen hundred for my daughter's wedding. Now you have me up to five thousand. That's usury.

"Now you are a lawyer. I loaned you fifteen for one month at the start of November and you understood it would double if you defaulted on the loan. December it became three thousand and has increased now to six. And I want it now! I told you to bring it!"

The soldier shrugs, "I told you I don't have it."

"You have been telling other people you don't intend to pay me. That is not good for my business. I think it's time for me to collect." He nods to Donald.

SWAK and the soldier is laying on the ground with his scull caved in. "Dump him in the rain barrel head first. Quickly before he dies."

Together they dump him head first in the water and then his feet start kicking to and fro. They catch his feet and hold him until there is no more movement. The officer sighs, "Such a shame, the man fell in the river bumping his head and then drowned." He laughs, "And now his buddies will understand you do not defy me."

He returns to the Jeep while his henchman hauls the soldier from the barrel and throws him into the river. Marcel draws his notebook from his breast pocket and marks the loan paid.

"Eet is getting late, Donald. Let's go back to the bivouac and get some sleep. Lots to be done tomorrow."

Before the sun rises Mike is shaking his head and trying to slip out of bed. He is trying to not disturb his rotund partner but she smiles in her sleep and clutches him closer. He relaxes and folds her in his arms again. He whispers, "Are you awake?"

Her whispered reply, "I have to pee."

"Let's get around then."

"Aren't you gonna put a plug in it?" She is grinning and bright red all over.

"Do you think it'd work?"

"I better get up." She pulls away from him. "What time is it?"

"Around five I think." He is following her with his eyes.

"Mike, stop that. You are looking me all over and you're getting a foot long of hard on there. Just look at yourself." She giggles. "Where's the can? I'm gonna piss myself. Hurry please."

Mike reaches under the foot of the bunk and slides out an institutional size can that contained peas at one time. "Spread you legs, love." He slides the can between them and a gush of water is heard.

"Mike, you're gonna have to look after that. I can't even see it." He slides the can back in place while she murmurs, "Now you can plug it if you like."

"I might as well. I'm not going to be able to piss out of that thing with it so hard." And they proceed to have morning sex.

They are back on the road with the rising sun climbing the pass and Mike calls to her, "I imagine we'll be into Agassis by about eight. Will Marv be up yet?" Marvin Lee is her boyfriend and a prison guard at Kent Maximum Security Institution in Agassis.

"Do you want fresh coffee. He should be working. He's supposed to go in at eight so he will likely have left already." She pours the coffee.

They approach the toll booth and Mike slows to a stop. He passes down the company card and inquires about the weather in the pass. Its supposed to be clear so they proceed with haste. "Must make hay while the sun shines," is Mike's comment.

It's a grinding climb up to the summit but the roads are clear and the traffic light so they make good time. Mike stops to check the brakes while Veronica makes use of washrooms. He helps her back up and she beams all over. "Do you get a special thrill out of cupping my pussy when you boost me up?

Mike grins, "Don't you?"

She turns extra red, "Of course I do. It feels like you want to do a lot of sexy things with me and my imagination goes wild. I mean how do you feel when I fondle your penis sometimes at night?"

"Well there you go then. It feels good so why not."

"Do you think you'll have another run soon, Mike? I'd like to get one more before I have this kid."

"I really don't know ahead of time when I'll have a run. We just have to play it by ear. I'll likely have a few more. I average at least one a week."

"Okay, I'm going to pack. I think that's Hope ahead."

"Yep, that it is. Welcome to the Fraser Valley." he chuckles. They come belching steam from the tires and the barking of the Jake brake. He uses it to help reduce his speed before they get into a heavy residential area since it is so noisy. When they get into town it's air brakes only. It doesn't really take much to stop it now with just a pup on the back. Its a different matter when they have two pups or a long box heavily loaded.

He rolls out of Hope along the Fraser River and it isn't long before they see the outlying houses of Agassis. He helps her to the apartment door and they kiss tenderly there.

"Think of me often, my prince. I love you."

"I will and you know I do love you, as well, my sweet Veronica."

He scoots across the bridge and back onto the freeway for the coast. As he nears Chilliwack he dials Trudy's number . "Good morning, Anna. Is Trudy in Abbotsford?"

"Yes, she went in early this morning right after she got our people on site."

"I'll likely be in for supper tonight. You take care."

He next dials TRIKE Securities in Abbotsford and asks Laura to speak to Trudy.

"Good morning, love. Just on my way in with a load for POCO then home. Whatcha doin?"

"Not much really. Connie seems to have everything in hand."

"Would you like to go in to the yard with me?"

She pauses then, "I'd love to. How far away are you?"

"Just about ready to pull off for the airport. See you in a few minutes."

He pulls in by the head office at the airport and Trudy comes running to the truck. Before he can get down she has the far door open and is scrambling up next to him on the console. He laughs and pulls away.

Meanwhile she has gone back to the far seat and is opening the window. Mike calls at her, "What are you doing?"