Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcel moans with pleasure deep in his throat, "You sure know what you're doing, gal." he praises her. She peeks up at him with a big smile as she sucks up and down his rod. "Let's see if you like the same treatment, Betty-kins."

He nudges her around so he can drop down between her thighs and work on her sex with his lips and tongue. He licks from her taint all the way up to her clit then up again on the opposite lip. She quivers pushing her legs farther apart. He licks and licks then burrows in with his tongue to her clit hood uncovering the tiny bud. He licks and kisses it as she shivers all over and quickly heads into a climax.

He waits for her then inserts a finger to rub her G spot while he licks her labial lips. Soon she is squealing and popping over the threshold into another big O. He repeats that a few times then eases back to allow her to catch her breath. "Are you alright, Betty-kins?"

Breathlessly she responds, "I'm so alright, love. So, so alright."

They lay side by side panting on the bed allowing Don to watch over their prisoner. Marcel whispers, "Whenever you're ready, dear."

"Betty!" her husband calls out to her.

Betty takes Marcel's hand to draw him closer, "Anytime I'm ready for you, love. I want you deep inside me again. Come and fuck me now."

Patiently he woos her with kisses on her face, teats and all over her body as he positions himself to push deep into her. "Here I come to fill you with pleasure." He presses his lips to hers as he sinks into her. He fills her cavity all the way to her cervix and she feels the hot invasion. She pushes up to him pushing her pelvis into his.

She cries out in exaltation feeling his hard body against her body. His arms hold her and he starts to move in a rhythm like a heartbeat. In the cabin the sound of bodies slamming together grows louder and louder as they warm up to the sport in which they're involved. They move in a flurry then ease up for a while only to once again sound out in fury. Possessively she wraps her legs around him.

Covered in sweat and filled with contentment they eventually ease apart. It has been a good two hours and now Don looks forward to his turn. He glances at them covertly as they lay in each other's arms. He laughs and quips, "Bout time, guys."

Marcel gives him a hard look, "I think the lady has reduced his debt sufficient for him to handle it. You owe me ten thou, Bruce. We'll get that set up in the morning at the bank on our way to the doctor's office." He adds, "You better get dressed, my dear. We need someone to cook us some lunch." He laughs and Betty joins him starting to get up. She is quite thankful she has evaded Don this morning. She thinks she will thank Marcel later in private.

The Claymores are home for lunch. Mike mentions to his wife, "Your mother was very civil with me this morning. Do you suppose she has made a new year's resolution?"

"Oh sure, Mike." she laughs. "Shelly, are you going to change before we have to put on lunch?"

"Yes, right away mom." she rushes off to their room following Jan. "Are you coming to help look after Emma?" Jan shrugs and nods to her.

Mike watches the kids disappear and pulls Marlene back into his lap at the table. "How would you like to help me with any problems that might come up?"

"Michael, I can feel what's coming up. You stop that right now. The kids won't be long getting changed." But she reaches down between her legs to run her hand along his hardness. "God, it's getting quite hard, isn't it? Oh dear. Pull my dress up at the back but hurry." She reaches and pulls her panties aside.

He quickly slips up into her for a ways then shuttles in and out to gain depth. She squeals, "Oh Mike!" as she wiggles her ass to urge him on faster. He reaches around to play with her clothed teats as he rams harder and faster letting it all hang out so as to finish quickly. Even so Marlene cums before him and her pulsing pussy walls push him to the limit. He surges up shooting cream deep in her womb as Shelly arrives back in the kitchen.

"I hurried like you asked me, mom. Where do you want me to start?" She smiles at them and knows exactly what they are doing but she plays dumb. She turns her back so they can clean themselves up. "I'll empty the dishwasher and put away these dishes."

Marlene quickly stands and grabs a dish towel to swipe herself with then drops it in Mike's lap. "We're just having coffee, dear, but we're done now. You can leave some of those on the table for lunch."

She adjusts her cloths and slides her panties back over her pussy so any leakage is contained. She smiles at Mike and rolls her eyes before going to help Shelly. Mike throws the dishtowel in the basket of washing she has by the bathroom door.

"Don't go too far, Mike. Lunch will be ready before long."

"Just going to read the paper dear, do you know where the comics are?"

"They should be with the Sunday paper, love."

At the base Marcel has arrived back. He reads a couple of reports then calls the MPs to bring in the next man. They march him in and halt him before his desk.

"What is your name, little man?"

"Private first class Claude Dupree, sir."

"It says here you were drunk on the bivouac last night. Do you dispute that? It also says you were not alone. Correct?"

"I was alone, sir."

"You won't tell me who was drunk with you?"

"I was alone, sir."

"Very well, you can count yourself lucky to get off with it this time. Guard, you may take him away. He is confined to barracks for the remainder of the day." As they leave he cuts new orders for the men on bivouac in the cold and wet. He states that thanks to pfc Claude Dupree's silence they will remain in the field for an additional day.

He then drives around to the private Lamb's Club and goes inside. He finds the enlisted man selected to look after it and asks him for the books. He sits down in the office and goes over the books. He finds they are making a satisfactory profit for December and looks forward to a more profitable new year.

Soon he is heading for the dining room and supper. Another uneventful Sunday but then he thinks again of Betty. Now that was an unexpected surprise and he plans to take advantage of that.

While Mike has spent most of the afternoon cleaning out the garage and preparing the area for the addition of a solid work bench. He plans to stock it with the newest power tools so he can effect repairs around the place when they come up. This large rambling place is bound to be full of problems so he plans to stay on top of them. He misses having his son to help him and wonders how he's making out at his brother's place in Golden

He mutters to himself, "Have to stop over next time I'm in the area, I guess."

Marlene comes out with coffee so he sits with her a while. "I was just thinking it would be nice to have Rick around to help me. I guess I miss the boy. I was thinking that I'll have to stop at my brother's when I'm up that way next." He follows that with, "What's everyone doing in the house?"

"Just a quiet Sunday at home. I miss him also." She looks afar. "We raise good kids, don't we?"

"They're good kids. Inquisitive and in a hurry to grow up but still the best. I guess you worry about Shelly when she goes back to school tomorrow." "What did her counselor advise?"

"She has her enrolled with Big Sisters and has found a 'buddy' for her. I think it will work. I try to think if it would work for me when I was her age." She shakes her head.

"Not likely, eh?"

"Oh Mike, we were so wild and I guess our kids just take after us. It's scary."

"You know I think it's her blonde complexion. I think she often feels out of place with our family. I know it seems crazy but I feel that could be it. It may have deep roots as well. She may have felt that way for years and kept it to herself." He appears deep in thought, "I don't really know how to deal with that. Any ideas or do you think I'm crazy?"

She snickers, "I always thought you were a little weird?" She follows it up with, "Seriously I think when you got her the pictures of her great grandmother Mariah Fraser, the playful British blonde who Shelly so closely resembles it was the best thing you ever done. I guess we have to leave it at that." Mike nods.

And up the Vedder River in a quiet cabin Betty is trying to make her husband comfortable as she prepares supper for them. "You have to eat something, Bruce."

"Go way, you make me sick."

"Well what could I do? He held the hammer. If I didn't cooperate he would have punished us more. You know what kind of a man he is."

"He was right. You really did like it, you whore!"

Betty leaves him crying quietly to herself. She knows he's right, she did enjoy Marcel's attentions. It made her feel alive, excited and depraved. She is shocked at herself, her inclinations. She wishes he were here now and wonders how she will ever go back to being merely Bruce's wife.

Bruce is still chained to the wall by the bunk whereas Betty had been set free of her restraints so she could look after him. She returns to the kitchen planning to replace the coffee he has knocked out of her hands. Sometimes she wishes she knew her way out of here but she doesn't. She's not sure she could leave Bruce behind and she doubts anyone would believe her about the cabin in the woods. She has also heard the rumors about the power of the ruthless Marcel so she's afraid of him. Plus he excites her and she wants more of it.

She's not looking forward to this night with her husband. She returns to the room. "Are you sure you don't want coffee?" Mutely he stares at the wall. "Is there anything else you'd like?"

"Peace."

"Bruce, I have chops in the frig or hamburger. I see there is even some steak, would you like that?"

"They got wieners?"

"Sure. Would you like a hot dog?"

"Maybe... is there any sauerkraut?"

"I'll look. Give me a moment." She runs off to the kitchen. She comes back all smiles. "I don't see any buns but we can use bread or I can make pigs in a blanket. Which would you like?"

"Is there kraut?"

"Yeah and mustard. I know you like both together. Do you want them on bread or bun wrap?"

"Son of a gun, now I'm hungry." He almost smiles but grimaces instead over his arm as he tries to reposition it. "Wish there was something in pain killers. Are you sure there's nothing?"

"I couldn't find anything. I looked in the kitchen, the bathroom and all the other rooms. Nothing. There is one room locked up. It looks real solid. There's not even a first-aid kit." She heads back to the kitchen.

She hustles up wieners so they puff up, wraps them in pastry and pops them in the oven then starts on desert. With eggs and milk she whips up a bread pudding and pops that in the oven when she brings out the pigs in a blanket. She's Betty homemaker again and proves her superiority in the kitchen. Buttered carrots full size make a finger food to go with the hot dogs. She arranges the food on a large tray and looks it over. Quickly she adds sauerkraut grinning and muttering, "It wouldn't do to forget that now."

She rushes into the bedroom, "I have four dogs but I can put another few in the oven on a moment's notice so if you're still hungry, tell me." She helps him add condiments and prepares his place for him. He grudgingly allows her help but regards her suspiciously.

After supper she seeks entertainment. She finds a radio so she finds some music they both like and that's how they pass the night.

During the night Marcel and Don arrive at the cabin. They check things out and lock the bedroom door where the couple are staying. They have the couple up before dawn and Marcel draws Betty aside for an hour. When they are done he has them prepare to take Bruce to the bank and the doctor.

He explains to Betty, "I'll see you off at your place but I'll call on you when I can. We'll paint the town now and then when possible." He winks and she giggles. Marcel and her ride in the back of the limo while Bruce rides up front with the driver. They share intimate moments while they ride into town and she is a very frustrated woman when he lets her off at home.

He knows she will be waiting his call next time and be raring to go. Next stop, the bank. They have dressed Bruce in a most careful manner to explain his arm, an exercise accident. He signs over one hundred thousand to Marcel and they move on to a private doctor who has handled other suspicious cases of Marcel's in the past.

He speaks to Bruce in the waiting room. "You know enough to keep your mouth shut here and later at home. We wouldn't want other unfortunate accidents to befall you." Bruce says nothing.

He says to Don after Bruce goes in for treatment, "When we drop him off I plan to go by my lawyer's. I have to make preparations for my daughter."

"Right boss."

So that's where they head next and Marcel drops off at the offices of Kettering Shulman and Knight, Attorneys at Law having Don take Bruce home. The secretary asks him to wait as she clears a spot for him on their calendar. "It looks like he will be free to see you in about half an our, Mr. Garneau."

"I'm not sure I can wait that long."

"Let me see if anything else can be arranged." She confers on the phone then goes to a nearby door to speak to someone then beckons for Marcel to come right in. He gets up smiling a triumphant smile and goes to the door.

On entering he asks, "Who are you?"

The man behind the desk glances up at him, "Gavin Knight at your service."

"You're Wendell's son?"

"Son-in-law, sir. Please have a seat."

"Just a minute. When did you join the firm?"

"I'm not officially yet but it is planned for the near future. How can I help you?"

"You can get your father-in-law in here at least but I'd prefer George Kettering. He's my mouthpiece, Junior."

"I'm sorry but all the staff are tied up at this time. I was even busy but have afforded you time as a valued customer."

"If I'm so valued I better see George now!"

Gavin says he will see what he can do and leaves the office. George Kettering is the next person who comes through the door. "Good afternoon, Marcel. What's the problem?"

"Nothing now. I'm here to see you about that daughter of mine."

"I'm sorry, Marcel. I don't have the file with me."

"Then get it. I want to get on with bringing her home."

George chuckles, "Even you know its not going to be that easy. Make an appointment with my secretary and we'll work out a strategy."

"What the fuck? How come the idiot has the same last name as your partner? He said he was his son-in-law."

"He changed his last name when they married so he could fit in better with the firm, is how I heard it."

Looking perplexed, "Is that legal?"

Getting up George says, "Yes and that's their business. Now I have a client waiting for me so you go ahead and make an appointment with my secretary."

Marcel steps to bar his way to the door but George glares at him and says, "Don't make that mistake, Lieutenant." He leaves the office.

Marcel is fuming but he goes to the secretary and makes an appointment. He comes out of the legal firm with a definite chip on his shoulder.

"Well how'd it go, boss? Are we going to pick her up?"

"Drive back to the base and shut the fuck up."

Don wishes they were in the limo instead of the jeep because his boss is just too close at hand when he's in this kind of mood. He keeps his mouth shut.

When they get to the gates he growls, "The club, idiot."

Don pulls around to the single Quonset hut with the sign that reads 'Lamb's Club' over the door. He goes inside and unlocks his private office at the back. He puts the ten thousand dollar note in his safe then pulls some notes he's been working on. Betty crosses his mind and he wishes she were here. He'd take her to his comfortable cot by the wall across from his desk and fuck her brains out.

He smiles to himself, 'She'd probably love it."

He looks down his list. She's unfit cuz she fucked every guy at the base when he married her. He recalls how they all hired her to babysit then bounced her in their laps to pay her. Married or single she had them all. Might be hard to prove, though. And what about all the guys he took home from the training courses. She'd had them all in her bed and many of them were still around and could be persuaded to back him up on that one way or another.

He scratches his head, what about that truck driver she's sleeping with now. She's already had one kid by him and is up the stump with another one. By Gawd, she sure as hell is not a fit mother and that is plain to see.

And on top of that he's heard she takes his daughter out to a nudist club and they are members. For sure, she's not fit. She's not even home half the time, she has a job with that guy she sleeps with and leaves his daughter with a housekeeper.

He doesn't recall when she ever was allowed to even go with him for an afternoon. Trudy has always kept them apart. He'll put an end to that and she'll beg to see her daughter. Ha! Not likely!

He debates over using legal means to get her as opposed to just grabbing her when he gets a chance. He grins when he thinks if he uses the courts he can use the law he so much despises to hang on to her. That's the one advantage to doing it the legal way.

He wraps the notes together and sticks them into a large manila envelope. He's sure the lawyers will see things his way and it won't be long until his daughter is home. He hasn't even considered where he will house her if he gets her. It's an ill conceived plan that will never work but he's sure he can force them to see things his way.

He goes out in the club and gets himself a large mixed double. It quenches his thirst and tastes good on the tongue. He thinks on the day and dashes off a memo to the troops. They need another day of bivouac so that's what he orders. That done he goes for supper.

Tuesday and Wednesday Mike enjoys Connie's convenience at work to keep him in practice so he can enjoy coitus interruptus at any time he needs it in the future. She finds she watches for his daily visit so when he has to take a run to Calgary on Wednesday afternoon she is disappointed.

Mike gets the call at the office and calls home to let Marlene know he will be on the road tonight and home with Trudy tomorrow. He says he might check with her for supper before he goes if she has it early. She tells him to come on home. Mike winks at Laura as he leaves the office.

He calls Veronica on his cell phone but no answer. He tries her again in the driveway when he gets home but still no response. After supper he tries her number again twice before he makes it to the Agassis turnoff and then has to decide whether to go into town or keep going on the freeway.

He checks with Trudy and she says she has tried her number twice but no way. "Say hi to your son and Corrine in Golden, you bugger. I know that's where you'll end up taking her to the dance and fucking her all night. I know you pretty well, Michael."

He almost says he had Wanda in mind in Sicamous but hesitates since he thinks he might actually catch her. It has been a while. "Catch you later, love."

He pulls on through on the freeway and stops briefly at the Floods truck stop. Word here is the Coquiholla Pass is closed due to slides and poor conditions but Number three is open to the Okanogan. He juggles that in his mind and decides to use number three.

He passes the many emergency vehicles with flashers going to announce the freeway is closed and takes the cutoff to British Columbia Number Three Highway. There is not much traffic so he guesses most have decided not to try and make it this way. It's the old provincial highway across the province before the Trans Canada Highway opened the Coquiholla Pass. It's full of steep grades and switchbacks that make it treacherous in winter and not much better in summer but it's a short cut to the Okanogan so it still gets fair use.