Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This place stinks of sex. OMG, can't you smell it?" Mike roars with laughter. He's never known her to complain of that in the past.

"Well she's big as a barn so she must be sweating heavy with you in here. It only stands to reason. Its a good thing its me that notes it and not Marlene."

"Close the window and get over here, imp. Anything new from your ex?"

She climbs back on the console, "Nothing from him yet. I wish I knew what he's up to."

"Yeah, he makes me nervous as well. I remember when Crystal was in the hospital what a nasty individual he was. I wouldn't trust him for a minute."

"Did you tell Connie she could bring the baby with her to work?"

"Nope, I thought that problem should best be addressed by another female although I did tell her I had no problem with it."

"Yeah, she told me you sidetracked it so anyway I said as long as she didn't have any problems with it she might as well. I guess it will help her out to work and look after the wee one as well. I know what she means, I do have Sam. Do you still see her boss at the cop shop?"

"Janine? Only socially since her and Marlene are now friends and she is married to my buddy, Ken. Why do you ask?"

"She mentioned Janine was helping her get maximum benefits while leaving the force." She looks at him, "Isn't Ken the guy your wife was messing around with?" Mike nods as he pulls into the weigh scales. Trudy scratches her head looking perplexed.

"Have you mentioned to her school she might be a subject of an abduction? I think it might be wise to make them aware of that."

"You don't like him, do you?"

"He's the only person I know of that I have actually felt hate for and that is mainly for what he has put you through."

Trudy nods, "I thought something like that. I will contact her school."

"And Anna."

"Anna's aware of the problem."

He reaches over and pats her tummy as they get ready to swing in to the yard. "How is the wee one doing? Kicking your ribs out?"

"I don't know. This one is not nearly as rough as Sam was."

He tosses her the car keys and lets her off in the parking lot. As he drop his trailer then parks his truck Trudy comes to him with the car and soon they are on their way back to Abbotsford. He parks by her car in the lot at TRIKE.

He asks, "Are you going to hang around here the rest of the day or are you going home? I guess Connie can handle it. What do you think?"

"I guess I'll go home. You can check her out and see you after work." Trudy picks up a few things she brought with her while Mike chats with Laura. He sees her off then checks in with Connie.

He stops to see the baby in her office in a makeshift cradle then speaks to Connie. "I guess you convinced her that Bernie wouldn't be a problem."

She smiles at him, "Thanks for the heads up and support. We'll make it work. How did your trip go?"

"It was a breeze. The weather and the traffic completely cooperated with me.

She speaks low, "I missed you. I bet it was lonely."

"It is if I let it get that way but I have friends everywhere."

She giggles, "I bet you do and a lot of them are female. You'll have to tell me some time. You know we have files on you and Trudy and many others in the community. You'd be surprised what the police have got."

"No, not really. I've had words with Lindross about that. I suppose you know him."

"Hard Ass Lindross. Oh yeah, I know of him. I'm not sure if I've met him yet, though.

"You'll remember if you do."

"Have you read today's paper yet?"

"No, anything of interest."

"A guy I met out at the base died. He apparently fell into the river while they were out on the Vedder on exercises. I know his daughter, Daphne. She just got married in November. She was rather wild, typical PMQ brat but I liked her."

"What were they doing out there?"

"War games, they call them. He fell down the bank, struck his head on rocks and rolled into the river to drown. They pulled him out of the river down by the Vedder bridge near the base."

"Tragic for the family." Mike shakes his head sadly. "Anything cheerful in the news?"

"Well, it's not in the newspaper but Albrecht and I have chosen to add to our family." She grins, "It won't be long and it will be safe for us again. Do like that news?"

"Now that's the kind of news I like to hear." Mike replies with a broad smile. "So what are you doing now?"

She glances up at him slyly and reaches under her desk. Mike hears the door lock behind him. "Whatever you'd like." Mike comes around her desk and she reaches for his groin.

"Oh, its so nice and hard for me. You will be careful, won't you?"

Meanwhile Marcel is in the bank making a five thousand dollar deposit from a cash bag marked CFB CHWK LAMB'S CLUB. He's courteous and compliant with the staff and handled with respect.

"Would you like a total, sir?" He nods. She punches up a total on his receipt and hands it to him. It has over six numbers in the total and he nods. "Thank you very much, my dear."

"You have a good day now, sir." she beams him a smile.

He leaves the bank and goes to the rear door of a black limousine where he is met by his lackey, Donald Sutherland. He asks, "Did you pick up the package?"

"It's in the car, sir." He opens the door for him and Marcel enters the dark interior.

He regards the young blonde sitting on the seat, "So you are Betty, are you?" The car starts on its way. "Oh, don't get up." he chuckles.

"I can't get up. That stupid bastard that's driving threw me in here and put shackles on me. What's going on? Who are you?"

Marcel steeples his hands before his face, "You're very young, my dear. Do you know what happens when people don't pay me what they owe me?" He hesitates, "Your husband owes me. He likes to play the game but detests paying for it. It's such a pity." He watches her squirm. The limo passes the army base and follows the river road up where the troops are bivouacked.

Her eyes get bigger and bigger as she sees where they are going. "What are you going to do to me?

"You will soon see, my dear. Perhaps you'll like it." He casts her an evil smile as he uses his crop to lift her skirt across from him. The road turns into a hard packed dirt trail and still they go on around the merge of a small mountain locked lake. She squirms away from his prod.

He waves a hand, "See the beauty of the mountains and the forest in this area, my dear. We are miles from anyone or anything you might know. I could let you out here and you would never find your way back to civilization. Of course if the bears and wolves didn't get you first."

"Why?" she screams.

"Take it easy. We are going to be good friends, I think. You have all the right assets."

She slumps down in the seat moaning, "No!" Marcel lifts her skirt again studying her crotch with a smile. The car turns into the forest on another dirt track and soon comes up by a cabin.

Sutherland comes to open the door and Marcel steps out. "Bring her but keep her out of sight."

"Yes sir" He watches his boss go entering the cabin then he opens the rear door on the limo. "Now behave yourself, bitch. I can have you gagged and immobilized if you don't cooperate."

She whispers, "I'll cooperate."

He leads her to the cabin and inside. She sees a kitchen off to the right, a door to the left and a long narrow living room ahead with four doors on the side opposite them. She doesn't see Marcel.

"If you need to use the can it's there on your left. Just remember, no funny business. Things could get a lot worse for you if you know what I mean."

"Can you take off the handcuffs?"

"Sorry, only the boss has those keys."

"So where did he go?"

"Business. If you don't have to go grab a seat in the living room." She advances slowly and sits on a couch. Its obvious she doesn't like her hands pinned behind her back. "Just be patient."

Meanwhile Marcel is in a sound proofed bedroom behind the couch talking to a drowsy pfc. "About time you woke up."

"Why am I handcuffed, Marcel?"

"No names from here on, asshole. Call me sir and mean it." He kicks the man in the shins. "Have you got my money?"

"Shit! I got ten thou and that's all you'll get. I only lost a little over six."

"You asshole, it costs money to carry bastards like you. Everyone else pays their share. You now owe me around forty thousand and I want it now. I've let you go long enough."

"Jesus Marcel, I can only raise about ten."

"Credit cards, mortgage on your house, ten thousand? Give me a break."

"My credit's over extended as it is. You know that, I been losing at the Lamb's Club. I guess they are right when they say if you want to get fleeced, go to the Lambs Club."

"What about your other assets?" Marcel pushes a button on a panel in the wall by the light switch.

"What other assets?"

The door pushes open and Betty is thrust within. He stares then exclaims, "Betty, what are you doing here?" He looks at Marcel, "No, you son of a bitch! Not her! I'll raise the money somehow. Let her go!"

Betty tries to go to her husband but Donald holds her back. "Let me go!" she screams.

Marcel slides his crop up Betty's form then across her breasts, "Perhaps she can negotiate for you. I bet she could get your bill down to a manageable level." He smiles, "She might be able to wipe your bill away even." Betty is squirming in Donald's arms. "if she acts like a wild cat in bed like she is now, who knows." He laughs.

He turns to the groggy man, "What guarantees can you offer to raise the funds?"

"I'll open a new credit card."

"That's about five thousand," he nods to Donald and he pulls her blouse open with buttons flying. Blouse and bra go over her head. "Tell me more."

"I'll get a second mortgage on the house."

Marcel leans back to play with a nipple as Donald holds her tight. "You have a second already." He caresses the orb nodding at Donald. He deftly undoes her skirt dropping it to the floor.

"How are you going to raise these funds?" Betty is standing in her panties with her blouse and bra hanging from her manacled hands.

"Leave her alone, Marcel."

He backhands him with the crop across his face, "I told you no names. You are making negotiations very difficult, my friend." He turns to Betty. "Put her on the bed."

Don puts her on a bed just out of reach of her husband who is chained to the wall near a small bunk he was on.

Marcel mutters, "Let's see what she's worth." He goes to her. "Are you going to cooperate?" He watches her, "Or are you going to make it worse for your husband?"

The soldier whimpers, "Oh God, Betty. Do as he says."

Marcel smiles, "Your husband has gotten wise. How about you?" He slowly undoes the front of his trousers. He nods for her to come and she looks to her husband then slowly crawls across the bed. Her eyes are fixed on the bulge in his shorts as he slides his hands under the top of them to slowly lower them. She cringes when the hard bar of flesh springs out at her. Once again her eyes go to her husband who is slunk down on the cot with his eyes averted.

"Come closer, my dear." he urges her on.

Trembling she mutters, "I can't. I can't do it."

"Betty, Betty, you are not cooperating." He nods to Don and he lifts a bar of three quarter inch steel bringing it down on the soldiers wrist with a dull whack. He screams in pain and Betty scrambles away across the bed. Marcel beckons her so she slowly returns to him. Gingerly she places her lips on his hard cock then seems to inhale it. Tears run down her cheeks and drip on his balls as she starts to bob up and down on him.

"That's much better, my sweetness. Do me up with passion and your husband will not feel any more pain." He places his rough hand on her head moving her to fuck her mouth. He seems pleased when she doesn't choke but smoothly soothes his beast. "I think she likes it." He says this to Don who nods in agreement.

He laughs, "Maybe she'll have some for you, too."

She bobs up and down stopping only to lick and suck on his balls then licking up the rough underside to the top and swirling her tongue on his little hole savoring the precum. Once again she gobbles it all down into her throat and regurgitates it only when she is gasping for air. Marcel loves it and can feel pressure mounting in his gut.

Better prepares to swallow fast as she feels the flesh expand. It comes with a burst to the back of her throat and she swallows that fast as the next wave hits her. Down it goes and then another burst as she sucks to drain his balls. She knows what she's doing and has him almost immobilized as she drains him. Quickly she dives into his pocket and comes out with the handcuff keys.

But Marcel is wise to her move and his fist clamps down on her hand. "Tut tut, my dear. You'll have to do better than that to outsmart this man. I must admit it was a smooth move though, so we won't punish your husband for it this time.

He nods at Donald, "Your turn."

Betty bows her head crying softly on the bed.

About this time Mike is finishing a passionate session with Trudy and they are drifting off to sleep. She knows he will be gone early in the morning to his wife in Abbotsford. She plays in her head the early conversations they had about her husband. She is really worried now.

Mike has told her they need to get a good lawyer who is familiar with the many complications of divorce and child custody while they will have to divulge a lot of their pasts to him or her. It's not going to be easy abd they never know what his legal people will come up with. Even Marcel himself may pose a threat so they have to safeguard against that as well.

Gently she runs her hand over his shoulder reassuring herself he is there and will back her, no matter what. That is what really bothers her most, the fact that Mike even yet does not know much of her past. She has glossed over many of the details and those are the details that her husband may bring to the table. She shivers in the night.

Mike rolls to her and cuddles her close. Its just what she needs so she closes her eyes. She feels a distant stirring in her gut and wonders if the tiny person she is carrying can feel her anxiety. Mike gives her comfort so she relaxes in his arms.

Chapter 3 - Sunday, January 4th

Mike wakes early and slips away leaving an exhausted Trudy to consider her many nightmares until his return. It's Sunday and his place is with his wife this morning so he rushes to Abbotsford before seven. He slips upstairs and then into bed to embrace Marlene.

She smiles, "You came early, I'm pleased." She stretches and then caresses his manhood. "I think someone is craving your company." She leans over him to kiss him then climbs right up on top of him. Mike sinks back with her on his torso. She grinds him with her sex lazily. "How was your other preggy woman this morning?"

"She didn't wake before I left."

"You mean I get first dibs this morning?"

"I'm all yours." He feels quite a throbbing hardness in his organ. She leisurely feels between them and rubs his cock.

"Tell me a bit about that other woman we are sharing you with now. The one I saw you on TV with in Calgary when I thought they'd almost killed you." She grins, "Trudy calls her a Kurdish whore."

"She was born here in Canada... she's a 22 year old brunette who worked as a temp at Agassis RCMP station. That's where I met her almost two years ago. She's divorced and now engaged to a guard out at Kent Max. Let's see, 34" bust, alabaster white skin, green eyes and she drives a mint green Volvo wagon."

"Hmmm, Trudy said she was pregnant but it's not yours."

"Oh yes, she's due next month. I almost forgot that."

"How come?"

"How come what?"

"Well let's start with how come she rides with you? I suppose because you like to screw her."

"She's good company and both you gals are pregnant so why not?"

"So is she, idiot! So why isn't it yours?"

"I guess her boyfriend beat me to it." He wiggles her around slipping up into her. "You're really turned on by this talk. You are sloppy wet. Marlene, I'm shocked."

She undulates her hips slowly, "I guess since you have a mistress and I have accepted it I have become more open minded... and you did buy me this fabulous home here in Abbotsford near Mom." She moves faster with rocking motions. "Will I meet her?"

Mike stops, "Do you want to?"

She wiggles her hips, "Giddy up horsey." then adds, "I suppose if she's going to be as permanent as Trudy thinks. Is she?"

Mike deliberately moves sharply in her. "Let's wait until she marries then have them both over."

"Let's change around. I want you in behind me so you push on my G spot."

He mutters, "You just want to get off." She nods her head emphatically. So Mike obliges her quickly and many times over.

They have to quit fucking and get up to get the kids around for church. "Are you coming with us, love?"

"Yes, I think I might. I'll provide a good example for your mother. Do you think it will help me?"

She laughs, "I doubt it. She thinks you're irredeemable." Marlene has on breakfast and coffee. Shelly helps her mother keeping an eye on her father. Quickly all the Claymores of Abbotsford are on their way in the big black station wagon to attend church with friends and family.

Meanwhile up the Vedder River in an isolated cabin Sunday morning is dawning late because the sun has to peek over the surrounding mountain peaks. Marcel is out and about stretching in the cold morning air. He speaks to his pal, "Do you think Betty has learned her lesson to behave?"

"Boss, I really think we have to work with her some more. I know I feel that need." He laughs in the quiet dawn.

"I don't know, I found she was cumming regularly for me. Didn't you get her to cum?"

"I suppose but I think practice will make her better."

"You might be right. Do you suppose Bruce would agree with us. By the way, did you break his arm?"

"Yeah, shattered the bone." He sneers, "Served them right."

"We'll have to get him medical attention early tomorrow or there will be inquiries. I think he'll raise ten thousand and I'll accept that. I guess I better get a whole more out of her today then." He smiles and heads indoors.

He enters the locked room. "Good morning, soldier." and adds, "You don't have to salute. I understand you hurt your arm." He sits opposite the bunk the man is sleeping in. "Well, I think Betty has knocked your dept down to about half, my good man. She was quite cooperative before we got done last night., so that leaves us with an issue of about twenty five thousand. How do you propose we resolve that?"

The soldier stares at him.

"I think you said you could come up with about ten thousand. Shall we invite your charming foxy little wife back in to take care of the rest?"

"Please no." He sounds despondent.

"You've come up with a new way?"

The soldier bows his head in silence.

"Don," he calls, "Would you escort Betty in here."

"Yes boss."

Betty come scantily clad from last night's activities. She's a spunky mouse of a sweetheart built with lots of hips and she glances at her husband. "How is his arm?"

"It'll heal. It seems he is still short on funds so I thought you might enjoy another round. You seemed to end up enjoying it last night. How many times did you cum?"

She gets a grin on her lips, "I lost count with you, stud."

"Get over here on the bed then." He undoes his robe and lets in swing open as she reaches for his slack member. Her husband moans and implores her to defy them.

She whispers, "Looks like this fellow's not awake yet. I need to work on him." She kisses and licks Marcel's cock causing it to come to life. She chuckles gleefully as she works her way down the shaft coating it with saliva then sucking on the flesh while working her way back up. It becomes more rigid so she slips it deep into her throat.