All Comments on 'Exposed at My Wife's Office Pt. 02'

by joshjones1190

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is SCREAMING, not for an escape from his mistress, but for Proof Reading.

The blips will seem small but represent the differences required to elevate a good story to GREAT.

The story line/development deserves the extra step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus....I had a huge orgasm fantasizing about being a sissy in your position. I'd love to be a bitch for a mistress. So, do you still see your guy friends as friend or possibly as something more intimate? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to meet you for a hot, rendezvous. Let's hook up: wetpunani@rocketmail.com

joshjones1190joshjones1190over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, if you think story could be elevated get in touch,

Glad you had that orgasm, well deserved

Please feel free to get in touch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love where you are going with this story! i love the dominance Mistress Zara shows but also the sweetness and can't wait to see how much farther She brings him and how She does it! Please keep writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would like a little more character development. He gets thrown out of the house but there is not real interaction with his wife (well a couple of brief visits). Is she going to file for divorce? Will she plan any action against Zara? What does he really feel about getting humiliated at the office? What about any aftercare from Zara after she beats him? There is no real pain feelings and he really does not go into any shock from his beating. Next thing we read is that she spoons him after he is put to bed. The next day he is quickly humiliated by his best friends? Really, his best friends just cum on him and think nothing of it. Maybe his best friends should pay a visit to his wife and play with her for awhile? Now Zara is going out so she chokes him so he passes out. Will have to watch for some bruising. I wonder when he will be caged and has to put on a slave collar? When will he be used by men or women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dogshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pigshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous