All Comments on 'Extra Credit'

by honey77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MrKnowitallMrKnowitallabout 19 years ago
Very hot

There's just something about horny coeds acting like sluts for special treatment that makes me feel like all is right with the world. It was a little fast-paced, but well done. I know I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thanks for getting right to it

I'm a chick and it helps me to get off if there isn't some long duck dong story in front of the sex. I like it when it's fast-paced and the story gets right to the point of why I'm reading it. I also like the continuity of the story. Too many people just come up with a situation and then abandon it when it gets to the sex. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot stuff

This was just what I was looking for...you should write another. You had to take other classes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice job!

very hot, you got straight into it, which was unusual for this site. people tend to do this lame set-up, which kinda ruins the whole thing, we're not here for jane austen, we're here for shagging! :p the only comments i have are to work a little on your grammar and spellings. it would have added so much more if you hadn't spelt 'bargain' as 'barging', for example. but seriously, otherwise, good work. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The other sessions

Let's hear about the other sessions. I can't believe Ryan and Andy kept her to themselves. For an A+ they should invite their friends over and gang fuck the hot little slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous