All Comments on 'Extreme Homemaker Makeover'

by WhisperStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhisperStoryTellerWhisperStoryTeller3 months agoAuthor

Let me know if you're interested in seeing this story continue or a similar type story of transformation!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

An interesting story but if I was her husband I would be freaking out.

I don’t find coarse vulgarity appealing. I don’t think a woman who is flouncing around in sequined tops is attractive and I would be making a call for a dr’s appt because she might be having a stroke or a brain tumor.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“He'd get over it. I was the one who wore the pants now.”

I love the progressive changes to Eliza. The final change was both a surprise and fantastic. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

another unique, interesting story... Hoping for a sequel, or others along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ten mile run? On a regular basis? Really?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More of this story! Or more like it would be great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it although would of liked more humiliation

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I love that Eliza has become the hot dominating slut wife and her wimp husband, rich though he may be, is now firmly under his thumb. What next for Eliza? I look forward to the next chapter in her transformed life - and more of Mei.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

It is hard to imagine that the now super-hot Eliza will not become a slut, and her rich wimp husband her cuck. I look forward to this next development in her - and their - transformation as Eliza makes clear that she will fuck anyone she wants and David will be satisfied with whatever sex she allows him. I hope the author takes this story further, to a more complete conclusion. Fabulous so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous