All Comments on 'F is Always Bigger Ch. 05'

by BlueBallGuzzy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just leave dude.

The dude should just move away sy this point. Why stick around people that are nothing but truly acerbic to you.

KenGoreKenGoreabout 4 years ago

At this point Justin should just move out and live elsewhere, cause at this point he's being pushed out of the relationship. Lisa's lover is Justin's mother, not Justin.

FemRyderFemRyderabout 4 years ago

This one kinda felt like a filler chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER

these chapters really are coming along well I must say. Really do hang onto every word you read. Looking forward to seeing the next one hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unhealthy family

Dude should just up and leave. This a hostile family and there’s nothing redemptive about them. All they do is insult the dude’s physical qualities.

Just replace “small dick” with the N-word and it’s the same fallacy. It’s sad and a little disconcerting, not arousing.

I’d chop off Aline’s cock and leave. It be poetic justice considering they only care about size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn!!!

Damnit, on the one hand I feel for Justin, but on the other hand, I also want a reason to not hate his mother as much as I, and probably the rest of the readers, do. I want to like her. I want her to be good to Justin. I want her to dump Lisa after abusing her, then I want her to take Justin, make him hers and hers alone, and then I might start to like her depending on how much of a terrible person she remains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Possibilities

On the one hand, I have to admit that the cuckold angle isn't my jam.

On the other, hot women getting fucked into pleasure-crazed mindlessness by enormous futa cocks really, really is.

So, have we considered having our main character choose to undergo a MtF transformation to join Lisa, Erin, and hopefully other women in worshipping his mother's gigacock?

Or, better yet, a MtFuta change that leads to mother and the rest of the family getting ruined by an EVEN BIGGER shaft?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm not really into the domineering humiliation thing, but there's such a dearth of hyper around least far as I can find on the net on the decent side of quality.

And this is written well enough... I just wish the protagonist would come out ahead. So far he's the only decent human being in a world of monsters out to get him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother loves her son

I have a feeling aline yearns for her son. She took his girl friend and now with s party of ppl to have, she just so happens to get to her sons orgy thing? Lisa is just a fuck toy, I think big nsma wants her son to herself lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother fuck son

this story is really cool and I'm really interested. I'm really looking forward to it. please continue the story as soon as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous