Fall at Creek Lake

Story Info
Honesty is a family's best quality.
2.7k words
3.82
7.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry James is an eighteen-year-old young man most called Jamie. The name stuck when he started his first day of school years ago. Walk in' out to a new day he gave a sigh of relief exiting from the lake cabin his parents-built years ago. Standing in the cool morning breeze wisps of hair flying, the porch by the mountain lake, called Creek Lake, was home away from the outside world that he knew.

Rubbing his eyes with one hand, he reached out for support of the railing with the other letting out a small yawn trying not to spill his cup of morning coffee.

"Keep yourself steady Jamie," a familiar voice says, "It's bad to be out early while still half asleep." Looking up he saw the face of his mother's boyfriend, Drew.

"I'm Awake!" Jamie replied with his eye's half closed, giving the fifty-two-year-old a smile. sipping his coffee. Drew looked at him smiling, then returned his gaze back to the blue lake waters that surrounded them. Beautiful huh? Drew spoke as they could hear birds singing on the wrestling arm of the tree branches in the morning breeze.

Jamie quietly stretched his arms, trying to escape the weight he felt on his back whenever Drew was around. He recalled the first few weeks when his mother first met Drew.

She had been really happy and alive when she got ready for her night outs. Jamie had been happy too for her, knowing she had been through enough emotional pain one could stand going through a divorce she really did not want.

She had divorced dad a few months back, maybe seven or so. At thirty-eight she wasn't content anymore being home alone together with me. Mom liked it when there was good conversation, as did I. I was always kind of the quiet type, keeping my thoughts to myself the time in our life when mom was always looking after me.

She had spoken one night during a thunderstorm sitting with me on the couch, reaching for my hand and holding it. Mom was looking into my eyes and she said that she wanted and wished for both of us together to start getting out more and experience the world's fun things.

I felt that way all along, inside, but was not able to convey my personal feelings very well, you know, guilt and a little shame of my own inner thoughts and feelings.

I liked keeping to myself except for when mom and I were relaxed enough, that's the time when we both could share our inner thoughts and real self-conversations, there wasn't anyone else in my life I could talk and relate to. So, when sitting with her on those long quiet nights, and feeling her warm hand holding mine, I thought to myself, "it's only natural and a good thing".

I always looked up to her, and in a sense, I felt the same way mom did. But not quite understanding what she had meant by getting out and experiencing new and exciting things. Yes, we always seem to have enough money to do whatever a family wants. I mean, we were not rich, but content thinking "That's all we have ever known".

For such a long time, years, I had looked on as mom and Dad tried to find a way over and over of making sense of what was happening between themselves; our family. Mom knew what was going on, and was determined to see it through. She knew dad could not give me what she knew I was aching for, that I didn't even know at the time myself, the need of connecting with honesty and human attention.

She had to merely shake her head and look down, throw a glance my way, telling dad she didn't want to bring it up again in front of me.

They were still together when spring break arrived and I returned home from college. That's when the news was revealed to me that they had decided to split up and go their separate ways.

Then one day he was gone, dad had moved out of the house, and left mom and me.

No goodbyes, not a word he just left. I felt sorry for him in a way, marriage was a lifelong commitment, "Not a see you later kind of thing." But I knew dad would take care of himself as he always did, just not with Mom and me.

Watching her standing and her petite body still unaffected by age now smiling. Mom always had simi long strawberry blond hair that shows strains of light red glow in the sunlight. Seeing her like this with a smile on her face was the effect, when lake visitors would pass by, which was hardly ever.

Our cabin is so isolated from the other properties at the lake, it made for a special occasion especially when the younger guys and ladies were walking by our cabin that made her smile. she would wave, smile and be happy in those special moments.

Her light silk printed robe draping three quarters to her thighs always looked good on her.

But that smiling face told another tale, a tale of yearning I often felt. When I would be watching her. "No one should feel trapped" I thought, watching her lost in that distant look she displayed.

I had always felt trapped and insecure about the way she felt. I did not know why I felt this way but there was always something inside telling me something was off, and just not right.

"Morning honey!" I heard mom say, startled I jumped. Looking up from my chair I saw her standing on the porch in her bare feet and silk bathrobe. I was watching her, but was so lost in my own thoughts, I didn't even notice if she was real or she was just in my own deep thoughts when she came out to join us on the porch. Drew leaned in to give her a morning kiss, mom wrapped her arms around his neck meeting his lips, "Ooh, rough baby" she whispered to him, then kissed him again long softly so casually.

I stood up and took a few steps closer. Drew on her right and I was on her left,

"Lovely day." she said, isn't it? as I kissed her cheek, "Morning Mom" it's going to be a great day breaking my silence. I'm so glad we're here at the cabin. Looking down as I was a few inches above her. She was relaxed and I noticed the robe she wore was open and exposing her full breasts. A few months ago, she had stopped wearing bras around the house in the evening. when alone at home apparently not caring if it was proper, as some would see it. This didn't faze me as far as I was concerned, she was loving, and caring and didn't need anyone's opinion on how to live her life, or mine. We were doing great all on our own.

Taking a few moments, I went inside and returned with a cup of coffee for her, she always loved a cup of coffee in the morning. "Here you go mom, watch out it's hot! ok!" stepping back to give her room to sit, but she just stood by the railing on the porch sipping that morning brew.

She turned her head, apparently to say something but decided I'm guessing, she changed her mind. Whatever it was, did not leave her mind entirely keeping it to herself.

While making an attempt to cover herself from being exposed, she sat down.

Looking down and away, with a smile on her lips, her blushing gave it away as she tried to compose herself.

I wondered if she would mention what happened last evening. Probably not. She had been acting differently for a time now, calmer and more casual. I remember how our family had always acted prudish of sorts around neighbors and friends, so getting used to mom as she was these days, was taking considerable effort. Thankfully there were three more weeks left until our vacation was over which I was so grateful for.

Before I could find a subject to talk about, mom spoke again. "Isn't this time of year peaceful?" "The fall mornings are just beautiful with the leaf's changing color."

She said, looking out over the railing. The little silk bathrobe was fluttered in the breeze now revealing her deep cleavage causing goosebumps on her firm tits. Jamie sighed loudly at the view; he couldn't take his eyes away from them. Yeah, it was having an effect on me and my cock. I knew she was my mom, but these feelings had been burning inside when she displayed no inhibitions and Drew came into their life.

Drew said, "I thought you might have enjoyed last evening Jamie?" The cool night air and the warm fire seemed to have helped you nod off quickly last night. Drew spoke, directing it to me but knowing differently. He knew Jamie was keeping his eyes closed lying quietly next to them in the same bed that Jane, his mother, and Drew shared.

The cabin was fairly nice size but only the bathroom was private, the open space that was shared was like a studio apartment. with a stone fireplace, kitchen area and table, couch and chaise chair with a few tables and lamps in the main living area.

The sleeping space had a curtain between the queen size bed that was made of a sheer cotton that hung loosely and very transparent.

I looked up at Drew, and his broad shoulders, noticing the man had taken off his shirt. He had a tattoo on his left side chest "Forever Mine". was read. A warm glow from the sun was reflecting off his broad chest and shoulders that shined due to the morning sun.

I knew Drew to be hairless except for his eyebrows and short cut brown hair from the many nights he was spending with his mom and me, and all the things I have seen these past few days at Creek Lake.

Drew was not the bashful type of man and when I had seen him naked several times taking a shower, then drying himself off he would smile and carry on without a care as his displayed cut nine-inch-thick cock hung smooth.

When mom met Drew for the first time, Drew was honest with her and told her right away about the conviction and the three-year prison stint he served. Drew had told her that he was convicted of beating up a punk that stole from his sister and mom, taking their rent and food money leaving them battered, broke, and penniless all for his drug habit. Drew told mom that he pleaded guilty because did not want to go through a trial.

The prosecutors offered him a plea deal of three years, and one year of supervised probation.

Mom had seen the kindness in Drew, and wanted to take a chance with him. She also saw the need in me needing a male figure to relate to, one who was patient, kind and understanding. Mom was curious about the time Drew had spent while incarcerated.

Drew held nothing back from her, he thought he would lose her attention and friendship when he told of the times he was ganged up on, held down and used as a fuck toy.

But, he thought, the truth was better than living a lie and didn't want to sugar coat anything for her, he felt that she deserved the truth, the whole truth.

He told mom about being forced to kneel naked, and forced to suck his cellmate's cocks. He said he was forced to use his throat muscles to swallow their cock, having to lick and suck them until they cummed in his mouth, holding it until the cum spewed from his nose. Drew said to mom that, that took time getting used to.

Mom spoke softly looking back at Drew; "having them fuck your ass like you were their personal slut, night after night must have hurt Huh?" Blushing a little, replied, "Yeah, at first then not so much, "Drew confessed to Jane, "They would each take turns ramming their cocks into my ass Cumming in me!" At first, I had to bite my pillow because the pain was so intense, then after the cum started dripping and oozing out, it kind a helped by lubricating my butt with their cocks entering in and out of my ass easing the pain I felt. It was either that or getting beat on, night after night.

Drew was saying It was more for the humiliation. They wanted to enjoy the show of watching me submit to their bullying and lust. Everyone knew that I was a short timer, and I knew if I was to fight back, I would be given an extended prison sentence.

Drew said he wanted to be free, so he submitted whenever it was demanded of him. Jane, Mom, was drawn to Drew: Mom looked on watching as he gave her all the nasty dirty details. She spoke again "Are you ok with that now?" she questioned. He knew then when she reached out and took hold of his hand, and said "Thank you" lifting up his hand and kissed it. That is when she told him that no secrets were too deeply hidden in an honest relationship. She told Drew that she had some secrets of her own.

As she reached for the growing bulge in his pants, under the table squeezing it.

This was on their first meeting that lasted hours, talking and relating to each other over glasses of wine. Mom and Drew made a great couple. I thought, God, their bodies next to each other were both so smooth, both being hairless and, in the morning, sun appeared so slick with the coconut cream they use. it's a true erotic sight that made me so horny my cock wanted to explode, hardened and aching. Drews right arm and hand reached down towards his shorts as he unzipped removing them.

Mom had her back to Drew looking towards the lake, then stripped off her silk robe naked grabbing Drews hand, and started towards the dock reaching out on the lake.

"Jamie", Mom called out. "Go get three towels and join us for a swim".

With a small smile on her face standing naked, Jamie had noticed that Drew was not the one directing things; it was mom that liked to take charge. And like himself, Drew liked it when Jane "mom" was pleased. He liked the directness mom would take directing, then obeying and admiring her.

Jamie jumped up and walked towards the railing, "OK mom" I said, as I returned to the cabin to retrieve three towels. She looked wonderful walking towards the lake naked hand in hand with Drew. Her slightly built body and curling hair drew my attention and a broad smile to me, proud that she was my mom and secure with herself as her small hands grasped Drew's arm. Sure enough, Drew was happy casually strolling alongside mom towards the lake.

I was looking out the window of the cabin when I saw Drew's thick long cock he had.

Mom walked onto the dock, with Drew's half erect cock in tow. I looked down at my own white briefs. I saw my own bulge growing and nervous on how to join them?

Mom Yelled "Come on Jamie, hurry up and join us, the water's great"

Was I ever nervous now, I felt uncomfortable being naked around Drew, but with my Hard-on at half-mast? I just stepped out on the porch, removed my white brief and carried the towels to the lake, placed them near the edge of the dock I jumped in. Splashwet! Wow, what a surprise! It was when Mom and Drew came upon me and ganged up splashing and grabbing, laughing and having fun and just carrying on. This to Drew and me is what we all needed: Mom's assertiveness for me and for Drew with Jane being as a family that understood and respected each other.