Fall Break

Story Info
Kelly and Lisa discover neighbors secret during fall break.
22k words
4.51
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes older male younger female, cheating, cum inflation, sharing, neighbor, and loving wife (girlfriend). It's my first story so please bear with me. Also, I've marked the erotic scenes with a (E) next to where the scene starts. It's kind of a long story and I like to give full details leading up to events. Everyone in this story are all consenting adults :) Please enjoy.

Fall Break

DAY 1:

Finally, fall break had arrived. Tommy and his girlfriend Kelly were packing their things from college while waiting for her best friend Lisa and her boyfriend to arrive. Tommy is about 6'0 and in pretty good shape. Kelly on the other hand is an absolute bombshell. She's 5'6 with beautiful double d's, pushing E cup, and an hourglass figure that anyone would make a deal with the devil to have. Kelly was kinda shy around people but Lisa knew how to make her have fun. She's like the boost that Kelly needed in a party setting. They did everything together.

The group had decided to visit a rent house that Tommy's parents owned in a secluded neighborhood next to a lake. It's a very peaceful place and not too many people around so they wouldn't be bothered. While packing, Kelly was getting a phone call. It was Lisa. Kelly answered the phone only to hear Lisa crying and angry.

"Lisa! Is everything ok?" Kelly asked. "Josh just broke up with me and I don't know what to do. Now we can't go on the trip with you and Tommy and I'm really upset" Lisa cried into the phone.

Kelly ran to Tommy and explained the situation. Tommy could tell this had Kelly upset as well. "Just ask Lisa if she still wants to come with us" Tommy said in caring voice trying to ease the tension on her face. Without haste Kelly posed the question. There was a small pause but then a smile came over Kelly's face. Tommy figured out Lisa said she'd still come. About 30 minutes later Lisa pulled into their apartment complex and Kelly went down to see her. It was very obvious she was still shaken up by the whole ordeal. Tommy spoke up and said "Don't worry, we're gonna go have a great time" trying to maintain a positive outlook for the trip. They grabbed all of Lisa's stuff she had packed and put it in Tommy's truck and now they were on the road. Kelly of course sat in the back with Lisa making fun of Josh while laughing and hugging each other. Tommy smiled at her girlfriend in the mirror for the care she was showing her friend. She caught his gaze and smiled back at him. The trip was about to bring some amazing memories he thought to himself.

Finally after a couple hours of driving they'd arrived at the lake house.

"Wow this place is gorgeous!" exclaimed Lisa.

"I know right?" followed Kelly.

The girls got out and went to go check out the house. Tommy shut off the truck and got out to start unloading all the luggage. As he got out he saw the neighbor right across the street doing some yard work. He waved at Tommy so he ran over to go introduce himself.

"Hey there! I'm Tommy" he said.

"Ron Johnson. Pleasure to meet you young man."

Ron was somewhat of an older man. He was almost 60 but was in very good shape for his age.

Tommy explained to Ron that they were on vacation for the week and made sure all the arrangements were taken care of. After a couple minutes of talking, the girls started making their way over to Tommy.

"Well hello there ladies" Ron chimed up. Kelly and Lisa introduced themselves.

Lisa asked, "So what all is there to do around here besides the lake? Any bars to hit up?" Lisa obviously still being in a state of emotional distress was wanting some sort of distraction.

Ron responded, "Well there's not too much around here young lady. There's a restaurant and a gas station down the way but other than that, it's pretty quiet around here."

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Johnson, but we've still got a lot to unpack and get settled in. We're only here for 4 days. Maybe we could catch up later tonight around a fire we could build or something." Tommy said.

"That sounds great! If that doesn't work out, I've got a hot tub we can use in the back yard. It's got all the high quality things you'd find in a hot tub. I mainly use it for some of my health problems and my doctor recommended I get it." Ron responded. The girls eyes lit up and seemed excited about using the hot tub and who wouldn't be. As they wrapped up their greeting, something caught Tommy's eye as they were walking back to the house. Mr. Johnson was getting himself a good look at both the girls. Tommy thought nothing of it. Just an old man being an old man.

The gang got all of their stuff in the house and decided to make a trip down to the gas station nearby. They bought all the food and drinks they would need for the week and also made sure to buy enough alcohol for the week. Lisa made sure she definitely had enough to drink. Getting Josh off her mind was priority number 1 at this point.

As nightfall took over the sky the gang was starting to figure out what to do for the evening. Tommy suggested they just stick with making a fire and drinking to some tunes. The girls on the other hand really wanted to check out Mr. Johnson's hot tub.

"I think it might be a better idea to stick over here around the fire" Tommy said.

"Ugh, but a hot tub sounds really relaxing" pouted Lisa.

"I'm honestly ok with either!" Kelly exclaimed.

"I don't know, girls. He kept eyeballing the both of you when we left his place earlier. Seemed like maybe he just wanted to see y'all in your swimsuits" Tommy said.

"Oh did he now?" Lisa asked. "Hmm, sounds like maybe we could have a little fun teasing the old man" laughed Lisa.

Tommy thought about it, "well, I suppose we could go for a dip in the hot tub. Sure why not."

Lisa and Kelly both giggled with excitement. "BRB. We're going to change!"

Tommy took this time to change over to his swim trunks. Just as he finished changing, his girlfriend emerged in a fairly conservative one piece suit. The way she filled it out would make anyone blush. The way her ass moved inside it was mesmerizing. The slight bounce of her tits as she walked was hypnotizing. He was deer in headlights. He felt his trunks become a little tighter, trying to cover his ever growing bulge with his towel. Kelly happened to notice and walked over to him. Every beautiful part of her bouncing while giving a seductive walk, she began to rub on his crotch.

"Easy there Babe. Save that for later" she said with a seductive smile. Then proceeding to plant a fat kiss on his lips.

Tommy's blood got pumping at those words. He knew that sex was in the cards tonight after she had said that. Their sex life was pretty good. Tommy had a decent dick size that stood around 7 inches and Kelly could just barely touch her finger when she wrapped her hand around his cock. Kelly enjoyed it when it came to them making love.

Kelly and Tommy both expected Lisa to come out wearing close to the same thing as Kelly. But as she emerged from her room, she was wearing a very thin black 2 piece thong and a top that barely covered her nipples. Lisa had a great figure too. Her bubble butt was breathtaking in that thong. She didn't quite have the breast size that Kelly had but still looked amazing in that bikini with her B cups.

"Lisa, what the hell are doing?" Kelly asked.

"What? I said I was gonna tease the old man a little. Let me give him a show! We're on vacation and I don't have a boyfriend anymore, remember? I'll have a couple of drinks and this'll be fun!" Lisa replied.

"Just don't go overboard, Lisa. We're going to be nice friendly visitors to the neighbor" Kelly said.

The group gathered up their towels and an ice chest that Tommy had set up with some adult beverages. They approached Mr. Johnson's house and knocked on the door. He answered the door with a smile once he saw who it was at the door.

"Hey gang! What brings you over?" Mr. Johnson asked.

"We came over to check out the hot tub Mr. Johnson!" Lisa relied.

"That's great! Let me get changed and I'll meet y'all around back." Mr Johnson happily said.

Mr. Johnson directed them through his house and into the backyard before returning inside to go get changed. Tommy set the ice chest up near the near the hot tub while the girls were whispering things to each other with the slightest giggles. Lisa was already beginning to plot how she would toy with Mr. Johnson on his arrival. Right on cue, Mr. Johnson stepped into the backyard with his trunks on and a towel over his shoulder. He also brought along a very nice bottle of tequila for the occasion. Everyone had taken notice of how fit and chiseled he looked.

"Wow! You look great Mr. Johnson! hollered Lisa.

"Well thank you miss. I try to keep in good form for health reasons so I take pride in it" Mr. Johnson replied.

"What's the bottle of tequila for Mr. Johnson?" asked Tommy.

"Well I don't get many visitors so I find this be a special occasion. Ever since my wife passed away just over a year ago I've lost touch with most everyone in my life. I mainly just keep to myself nowadays" replied Mr. Johnson.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that" said Kelly in a caring tone.

"It's no worries young lady. Life happens. We make the most of what's in front of us" said Mr. Johnson.

"I'll drink to that good sir" Tommy shouted.

Mr. Johnson began pouring out shots for everyone and were slammed down in an instant. Lisa asked for another just as she finished the first one.

"Lisa, be a little more respectful around our new friend" Kelly said hastily.

"Sorry, I'm trying to get loosey goosey tonight! I need my motivation!" Lisa replied.

"Quite the party animal I see. And it's no worries. I have plenty to go around. Now that we got some shots out the way, why don't we all hop in!" Mr. Johnson piped up.

"Hell yeah!" everyone shouted.

Mr. Johnson was the first to enter taking his usual spot. Tommy followed taking the spot opposite of Mr. Johnson. The girls were starting to undress to their bathing suits and both the men stared silently in their direction. Kelly was making her way in and Tommy once again caught Mr. Johnson taking in all he could. It's like Mr. Johnson's mind was at a loss at how someone could achieve such a figure. Lisa still intended on giving a tease to their new friend. She slowly took her shirt off revealing her bikini and the figure it was hiding. She turned around and bent down ever so slowly to take her shoes off, making sure her perfect bubble butt was pointing in Mr. Johnson's direction. His gaze was locked in. Tommy and Kelly both took notice too. She was giving beautiful display to the old man. As she began to enter, she turned her back to Mr. Johnson, lifted her leg over the tub wall, followed by her other leg and slowly lowered her bottom into the water. All making sure it was right in front of Mr. Johnson. She then took a side that was vacant and began to relax, waiting for the shots to take effect.

Everyone was having a blast. Every so often another shot was poured followed by 1 or 2 more beers while talking about what's going on in everyone's lives. Tommy and Kelly mentioned they had been dating for a year and that they were on their final year at school. All Lisa brought up was breaking up with her boyfriend that same day and that she needed another drink, which Mr. Johnson happily obliged. Finally after 20 minutes or so the hot tub was starting to get a little too warm so everyone hopped up on the rails to cool off. The girls bodies were on full display. Mr. Johnson's eyes started roaming over the display that Lisa was putting on, but he kept shifting his eyes over to Kelly as well. Tommy wasn't sure but he thought he had noticed the small bulge starting to form in Mr. Johnson's trunks. Maybe it was just the alcohol kicking in.

Changing the subject and now a little looser, Tommy asked "So Mr. Johnson, you mentioned you had some health problems. Care to talk about it or is it too personal?" Kelly gently slapped him on the arm as to not be so rude.

"It's not a problem at all. And please, call me Ron. Mr. Johnson is starting to make me feel older than I am" he said with a giggle. "After my wife passed away I started making poor life choices. Drinking a lot, drugs, bad eating, etc. I went to the doctor to get a check up and found out I had a rare type of cancer." Everyone sat there in silence. "It was basically a death sentence. But, to my great fortune, there was a new drug in the pipeline that was said help fight this type of cancer. I've been on it for a while and it seems to have halted the growth of it."

"Well that's fantastic news!" everyone chimed in.

"Indeed it is. Also, ever since taking this I feel like I've regained my youthfulness back. I've managed to get back in shape and feel like I have a purpose again. It's been a blessing." Ron said.

Tommy asked, " Any side effects?"

"Well....." Ron sat there silently, 3 pairs of eyes staring at him. "There is one but it's a little embarrassing."

Kelly spoke up, "Don't tell us if you don't feel comfortable. We're just glad everything has worked out well for you."

"Come on! Tell us!" Lisa shouted, obviously feeling the effects of the alcohol kicking in.

"Lisa, shut up!" Kelly said gritting her teeth.

"I suppose I could tell you but, please don't laugh." Ron paused, poured another shot of tequila and downed it, building up his courage. Everyone could tell this was something not normal.

"The side effect is..." Ron slowly spoke, everyone's eyes locked in on Ron. "The medicine seems to increase the amount of semen I produce." Ron's face has now turned bright red, all while trying to hide it. There was a long awkward pause. The girls slowly starting giggling and Tommy sat still in disbelief.

"Oh my god! I thought it was going to be something horrible!" Lisa said while still laughing.

"Well, it makes me produce so much that I need to, umm, drain myself every night or they become full and painful." Ron said once again turning even brighter red than before.

"I'm so sorry I asked you that question Ron" Tommy spoke up. "I didn't expect that answer and I sincerely apologize."

"It's no worries young man. Honestly I haven't had a conversation like this in forever so I don't feel so ashamed now. It feels great opening up to people. Thank you for listening to my story." Ron finished. Another round was poured out for everyone and they all jumped back in the hot tub.

Two hours had passed. Everyone was pretty drunk. Tommy and Kelly were feeling each other up under the water and and it was pretty obvious to everyone. Lisa felt like she was about to pass out. Ron started cleaning up a little around the hot tub but not before stumbling over the tub wall. Everyone stopped to check and make sure he was ok and he was laughing his ass off as he hit the ground. The rest joined in a drunken laugh session with him before Tommy finally spoke up, "Well Ron, I think it's about time everyone hit the bed for tonight." Tommy was in a hurry to get his girlfriend in bed so he could make long sweet love to Kelly. Ron agreed and helped Lisa up from her side of the tub. As she was getting out she caught her foot on the tub wall and was about to take a huge fall. Luckily, Ron was right there behind her to catch her. As she was caught in his arms, her soft bubble butt landed dead even with his crotch. She could feel Ron's member pressing up against her soft round ass. He seemed pretty big, she thought to herself. She still had enough wits about her that she gave her ass a little shake, trying to feel this old man's cock. "Yeah, he's pretty big" she thought to herself.

"Are you ok?!" Kelly and Ron said simultaneously. Snapping out of her thoughts, she said she was ok. Lisa was now feeling very horny at what she just felt and the alcohol was hitting pretty hard. She needed to get back to the room so she could play with herself. Tommy left the ice chest and said he'd come grab it tomorrow and would help clean up. Everyone said their goodbyes and the gang started making their way back across the street.

Tommy and Kelly were walking in front of Lisa, grabbing each other on the walk back, the alcohol definitely having its way. Lisa watched them the whole way, saying to herself this should be happening to her too. As they entered the house, Kelly grabbed Tommy by the head and pulled him in for a kiss. Tommy followed suit and grabbed her curvaceous ass that was hanging halfway out of her one piece swimsuit. Her nipples started poking through the fabric. Lisa standing there in disgust stumbled to her room slamming the door. Not even five minutes went by before she heard the sounds of thumping, followed by moaning. Kelly and Tommy were fucking pretty loud. She wasn't having it. She reached for her headphones so she could watch porn on her phone and masterbate, trying to drown out the sounds of her friends. She reached for her phone in her bag and it wasn't there.

"What the fuck? Where's my phone?" Lisa slurring her words. "Damnit, it must have fallen out of my bag by the hot tub. I think there's a back gate I can go into." She managed to slip out of her wet bikini and put shirt on, followed by some booty shorts that made a perfect outline of her perfect bubble butt. She grabbed her shoes and slipped them on but not before falling over drunk on the corner of her bed. "Fucking ouch" she yelled. She snuck out the door and started making her way over to Ron's house.

(E) Carefully putting one foot on front of the other, Lisa slowly made her way back to Ron's house. It was pretty dark outside so her trying to find a gate to the backyard was challenging enough. Being drunk didn't make things any better. She saw all the lights were off at the front of house so she assumed Ron had passed out already. She snuck around the side of the house and saw the fence. She edged her way around until she felt a handle. Lisa had found a gate. She quietly lifted the handle as to not make any noise. She entered the backyard and slowly made her way to the side with the hot tub. As she got closer, she noticed a light was still on in the house. "Maybe it's a kitchen light" she wondered. But thankfully it was on because now she had something helping her see. She reached the the hot tub area where her bag was. She began crawling on the ground looking for it and to her surprise, she found it. "Oh thank god" she said to herself. Needing to get back, she began making her way back around the house, only......something grabbed her attention. Something that gave her butterflies. She glanced into Ron's window only to see Ron with his pants around his ankles and sitting on his couch. Ron was in the middle of relieving his swollen balls. In her drunken vision, she could see what looked like two racquetballs hanging below his cock. On top of that, Ron was very well endowed. She estimated it would take two of her hands gripping it to at least cover just the shaft.

Lisa was watching this older man work his cock like a professional. The perfect up and down motion made his balls sway like a pendulum. Lisa was stunned. Without even thinking, she began to lower her hand between her legs. Her hand was met with wetness that had already soaked through. She began rubbing herself, watching Ron trying to release his impending load. Ron made a slight adjustment to where Lisa had no view anymore. Luckily there was door with a window where she could see through from another spot. She raced over there just as fast as she could. She began to slowly rise up, not moving too quick so that she could see this monster again. Lisa had a better view now. His cock in plain sight of her. She began rubbing and fingering herself again. Starting to lose control, she sped up her pace. Her inebriated state along with her building pleasure caused her to lose balance. She lost control of herself, falling ever so slightly forward, only to grab the handle of the door and come crashing into Ron's house. Both Ron and Lisa were now staring at each other in awkward silence. Ron finally spoke up.