Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 3 (final night):

"Babe? Babe, are you ok?" Kelly's voice could be heard in muffled sound.

Tommy was slowly opening his eyes. He finally adjusted his sight to see his naked girlfriend laying next to him.

"G'mornin" Kelly said with a smile.

Tommy was trying to process everything as it was still a blur. His head throbbing nonstop with a headache he's never experienced in his life.

"What the hell happened, baby?" Tommy slowly spoke. "And why are my pants down?" now turning red.

"You probably pulled them down in your sleep. You were pretty messed up yesterday." Kelly answered.

"How did we get back and how did I get in the house?" Tommy asked.

"I'll tell you later, but first we need to do something." Kelly said.

Kelly made her way under the blanket to his cock. She immediately drove it into her mouth and began sucking him. Kelly was still horny from the night before. Tommy's face lit up, eyes rolling back in pleasure, wondering what's gotten into Kelly. She's never acted this way before, he thought to himself. Kelly was working almost too hard. So hard in fact, not even a couple minutes in and Tommy convulsed and shot his load into Kelly's mouth. Usually she pulls his cock out of her mouth but this time she forced it further down. Tommy could feel her swallowing his load.

He gripped his pillow and thrust his hips up ever so slightly, sending his seven inch cock deeper into Kelly's mouth. After five more spurts, Tommy was done. His head now pulsing even more with his massive headache. Kelly slowly lifted her head, making sure nothing was escaping.

"Holy shit baby. That was amazing!" Tommy spoke up. Kelly began to giggle.

"Thank you babe! Now for round 2." Kelly said as she began to adjust.

"Wait! Hold on baby." Tommy said grabbing her leg.

"Whats wrong?" Kelly said, looking puzzled.

"I just don't think I can right now. I have a massive headache." Tommy said feeling ashamed.

"Really? I can't just get on top and do the work?" Kelly now looking disappointed.

"I'm really sorry baby. I'll make it up to you tonight. I swear. Please, I just need to rest." Tommy said laying his head back down, headache throbbing uncontrollably.

".........I understand. Get some rest babe." Kelly said is a sad tone. "Let me go see if we have any aspirin."

"That would be great. Thank you baby." Tommy replied.

Kelly propped herself up, looking for some clothes to throw on. She got dressed and began to make her way to the kitchen. She became startled as Lisa was sitting on the kitchen drinking her coffee. Kelly, slowed her walk as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Kelly said happily, trying to hide her emotions.

"Morning bestie!" Lisa turned to her. "How's Tommy?"

"He's got a massive headache, but he's alive. Do you have any aspirin?" Kelly asked.

"I don't. We could run down to the gas station, and grab some if you want." Lisa replied.

"Yeah, let's do that. I'll let Tommy know." Kelly said.

Kelly ran to tell Tommy they'd be right back and the girls hopped in Tommy's truck to head to the gas station. The girls didn't feel like cooking so they grabbed some fried gas station food for breakfast and found the aspirin they needed. Kelly grabbed some food for Tommy thinking he hasn't ate for a while now and that he should probably try to eat something. Chicken strips were the closest thing to what he liked so she grabbed those. The girls loaded back up and headed for the house.

Kelly pulled into the driveway and grabbed the bag from the gas station. She opened the truck and was greeted by a voice in the distance.

"Good morning ladies!" Ron hollered out, working from his garden.

"Good morning!" the girls yelled back.

"How's our guy doing?" Ron asking about Tommy.

"Massive headache, you know, the usual." Kelly yelled back. "We got him some aspirin so he should be fine later."

"Sounds good. Let me know if y'all need anything!" Ron was now turning back to his garden.

Lisa uttered under her breath, "I know something I need from you handsome." giving off her signature devilish grin.

Kelly became beet red upon hearing that. Just as she forgot about being extremely horny this morning, it had returned, now remembering the scenes from last night. Kelly acting like she didn't hear Lisa, made her way to the door. Once inside, Kelly grabbed the aspirin from the bag and a glass of water and began to head in Tommy's direction. She opened the door to him still asleep.

She nudged his side, "Hey babe? I brought you some aspirin."

Tommy rolled over to meet his girlfriend, "Ahh, thank you so much baby. I really am sorry about this morning."

"It's ok babe. I also brought some food from the gas station if you get hungry, which you probably are anyway since you haven't ate in a while. You want me to bring it to you?" Kelly asked.

"Not right now. I'll come grab it later after this headache wears off." Tommy replied.

"Ok, I'll leave it out for you. Get some rest babe." Kelly said as she leaned down to kiss his forehead.

Kelly walked back to the living room area where Lisa was watching tv. She sat next to her friend and the two began watching tv with nothing else to do. After a few hours had passed, Kelly needed something to do. She turned to Lisa and asked if she needed any laundry done. Lisa told her sure and hopped up to grab some clothes needing to be washed. The two made their way to the opposite side of the house as began doing laundry.

Meanwhile, as the girls were starting their load of laundry, Tommy had woken up feeling a little bit better but still bad enough that he needed just a little more rest. He managed to get up and walked to the kitchen. He heard the girls chattering on the other side of the house, along with the washing machine running. Not wanting to disturb them, he remembered that Kelly had brought him some food so he looked around quickly for it.

"This must be it" Tommy said looking at a container on the counter.

He opened it up to find some chicken strips with BBQ sauce. Tommy scarfed it down rather quickly. He finished before the girls got back so he made his way back to bed.

Kelly grabbed the load of clothes from Lisa's hands and began sorting them.

The girls were making idol talk until Kelly mentioned something about how Ron really loves to do yard work.

"I don't think I've ever seen someone so dedicated to yard work as Ron. He really likes to show off his work doesn't he?" Kelly said.

"Yup, he sure does" Lisa replied. "Oh! Speaking of show..........did you enjoy the "show" last night bestie?"

Kelly was frozen, now beginning to turn red. She couldn't move from her spot. Kelly began slowly turning her head to Lisa, "You........saw me?"

"Well, it was pretty blurry from my vision, but I know my best friend when I see her." Lisa said with her smile on full display.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too! I was making my way over to join y'all and couldn't find y'all. Then I heard what I thought was you screaming. I panicked and started frantically looking for you and that's when I found y'all...." Kelly said now talking really fast in a panicked state.

"Kelly, it's ok. I'm not mad or anything." Lisa now comforting her friend.

"You're not?" Kelly replied.

"Of course not. Besides, now you know I was telling you the truth" Lisa said.

"Yeah. You really weren't lying about Ron. How was that even possible what he did?" Kelly asked.

"It's that medicine he takes for his health, remember? That thing is like a miracle drug. He takes it every morning is what he told me." Lisa stated.

The scenes were once again coming back to Kelly. She couldn't seem to erase the encounter between her best friend and their new neighbor.

Lisa looked at her friend and noticed something that has been a common occurrence with her and these discussions. The tight sports bra Kelly had put on before she started laundry was giving her secret away rather clearly. Lisa was about to give her friend push.

"So, you didn't answer my question. Did you enjoy what you saw?" Lisa asked.

"I mean....you looked like you were having fun. I......guess I enjoyed it just a little." Kelly replied.

"Just a little? Kelly, your bra is telling me otherwise." Lisa hastily said.

Kelly now looking down, her nipples had become harder than ever before. Kelly began hiding her face in embarrassment. She couldn't make eye contact with her friend.

Kelly began talking through her hands, about to confess everything to her friend. "Lisa, I didn't get any from Tommy last night or this morning. I was horny when we got back last night and it hasn't gone away. Tommy just laid in bed useless. I came over to find y'all last night to get my mind off of it but to my surprise I find my best friend being fucked by our neighbor. That made me even more horny. I began masterbating watching y'all. At one point in the night, I even imagined myself in that situation! And now here I am waiting on Tommy to get better so that hopefully I can actually get some!" Kelly now began panting in a rage. Her mind was running in several directions.

"Woah, I've never seen you like this girl........wait, did you say you even imagined at one point that you wanted to be in that situation?" Lisa's grin returning.

"Lisa, you're not helping." Kelly now starting to get frustrated.

"I'm just teasing ya girl. I won't bring it up again." Lisa said. "You have to admit though, bet it was pretty hot seeing your assertive friend being dominated like that huh?"

"Lisa!" Kelly blabbered out.

The girls turned out of the room now having their laundry done and making their way back to the living room. Upon enter the kitchen, Kelly noticed the box of chicken was empty and in the trash. Tommy must've gotten up and ate it, she thought to herself. She walked to the bedroom to check on him and she found him asleep again. He must need just a little more rest, she thought. She closed the door and returned to her friend in the living room.

About an hour had passed. It was about 3 in the afternoon. Kelly got up to go check on the laundry. Almost done, about 10 more minutes. Turning back to the living room, she heard the sounds of barfing. It was coming from the bedroom. Lisa even turned her head in concern. Kelly ran back to the bedroom, opened the door, and saw Tommy furiously throwing up in the garbage bin next to the bed.

"Baby!? What's wrong?" Kelly asked in a concerned state.

"I don't *bruugh* know. I just started throwing up and my stomach feels horrible." Tommy slowly answered. "I was feeling a little better but I got hungry. So I got up and ate the chicken you *bruugh* got me."

Oh no, Kelly thought to herself. That chicken must've been bad. Fuck fuck fuck. Kelly now panicking ran to Lisa.

"Tommy's sick. That chicken must've been bad and he ate all of it." Kelly said to Lisa. "Do we have anything that could help?"

"I don't." Lisa started thinking. "Hey, let's run to Ron's and see if he has anything. It worth a shot."

"That's sounds good. Let's hurry." Kelly replied.

Without hesitation, the girls exited the house and began running over to Ron's house. They both frantically knocked on his door until he answered.

Ron opened the door, "Girls? Why do you look so flustered? Everything ok?" He asked.

"It's Tommy. We think he ate some bad food and he's throwing up. Would you happen to have some medicine to give him?" Kelly asked.

"Hmm.....I'm not sure but I'll run and check. Please come in." Ron escorted the girls inside. "Wait right here and I'll run and check my medicine cabinet."

Ron scurried off to the back of the house. Lisa took a seat on his couch, the same couch where she had sex with Ron on the first night. Kelly was pacing in the same room, frantically worrying about Tommy. As she waited, her pacing led her to start looking at his pictures around the room. She came across a note that his late wife had wrote to him. Kelly began reading, "To my dear husband Ron, thank you for always being there when I needed you most. You will always make my world go around and you'll always be my Tiger." That's really sweet, Kelly thought to herself. Tiger? That must have been her nickname for Ron. Right next to it was a picture of her. Kelly stared at Ron's wife. She was gorgeous. Looking at it more in detail, Kelly's eyes widened a little. "Wow, Lisa wasn't kidding. She kinda does look like me." Kelly mumbled.

"You say something Kelly? Lisa asked.

"No" Kelly swiftly answered.

Just a few seconds later, Ron came into the living room holding a bottle of something.

"Kelly, as you already know I take my health seriously. What I have here is a concoction of things that should make him feel better, but to help ease him through it, it will make him sleepy, as in he might sleep into the middle of the night. Otherwise, he'll just feel miserable the rest of the day." Ron explained.

"Don't you have something that won't make him sleepy?" Kelly asked.

"I do but he won't feel better until tomorrow. He'd be up the rest of the night still feeling sick." Ron added.

"Ok. If that's all we can do then we'll take it. Thank you so much Ron. Sorry to bother you again about Tommy." Kelly said.

"It's fine, really. Just have him take that with water and hopefully he keeps it down long enough to kick in." Ron sent the girls back to their house.

Kelly took the medicine and a bottle of water straight to Tommy, who was still slumped over the edge of the bed clinging to the garbage bin.

"Baby, take this. Ron made it. It should help make you feel better but it'll probably knock you out." Kelly explained.

Tommy was slowly panting, "Thanks babe. I'm really sorry this is happening. I promise I'll make everything up for this terrible weekend."

"It's my fault babe. I shouldn't have brought you that food. I just didn't feel like cooking today. I'm so sorry." Kelly replied.

Tommy grabbed the container of medicine and downed every bit of it along with the water Kelly brought. Tommy had to fight to have it stay down, but he managed. He laid back on his pillow and closed his eyes. Kelly leaned in and kissed his forehead once more, assuring him he'll be ok. She got up and left the room.

"He gonna make it?" Lisa asked as Kelly approached her.

"I think so. He managed to keep it down for now. My mind is so scattered right now. I need to go switch the laundry." Kelly walked off.

Kelly entered the laundry room and saw the clothes in the washer were done. She got them switched over and started the dryer. Kelly then walked back into the living room and sat next Lisa. She began hugging her and petting her head telling her it would be alright. Kelly started feeling sleepy. She began to doze off in her friends embrace.

Three hours later, Kelly was woken up by a knock at the door. Slowly looking around, Lisa was making her way to the front door, it was Ron. Kelly stood up and tried to look presentable.

"Hey ladies. How's our guy doing?" Ron asked.

"He managed to get the medicine down but I haven't checked in a few hours. I fell asleep after he took it." Kelly answered.

Kelly told Ron she'd go check on Tommy. She slowly opened the door and approached him. Tommy was asleep, but he sounded much better. He was breathing normally. She once again kissed his forehead to see if he would move. Nothing. He was definitely out. She stood up and exited the room.

"He's asleep but he sounds much better. Thank you again Ron." Kelly said.

"Once again, it's not a problem at all." Ron replied. "So, I take it no plans for tonight then?"

"We haven't discussed anything. We'll probably just sit here and watch TV or something." Kelly said.

"Well, I know it's beating a dead horse but you're always welcome to the hot tub again. It might be relaxing after the long day you had." Ron said.

Kelly's face flustered, "I don't know. I feel like I need to stay here with Tommy."

"I'll definitely take you up on that offer!" Lisa piped up.

"Great! I'll get it started up again. See ya in a little bit!" Ron turned to exit the house.

"Lisa! Again?" Kelly staring in shock at Lisa.

"Absolutely. It's our last night here. Why waste it?" Lisa said.

"Fine, but I'm staying here for now. I'll text you if I change my mind. Just keep your phone by you please." Kelly stated.

"Not a problem. Let me know." Lisa turned to go to her room and change.

Kelly now sitting on the couch began feeling frustrated again. She honestly thought about going to bed but she wasn't tired from the nap she just took. Just suddenly Lisa exited her room wearing another rather revealing bikini, obviously intending on giving the neighbor a show.

Kelly got up to watch her cross the street.

Lisa always had confidence in the way she filled out her bikini. She loved the attention she got from it. Kelly was mesmerized at how easy it was for her to flaunt her ass the way she did. Her hips weren't super wide but her ass stuck out quite a ways. It was the perfect bubble butt. Kelly never really wore things like that, especially now that she was with Tommy.

Kelly now had a choice. She could either mope around and wait for the night to end, or she could at least go hang out with Ron and Lisa for a few drinks before they more than likely went off to have their fun. Their fun.......Kelly began recalling the scenes from last night again, watching her friend at the mercy of their hung neighbor.

Now her sexual frustrations began to resurface. Kelly thought she had fought them off but her body was betraying her. Kelly felt herself tingling between her legs, her sex begging to be touched. She made up her mind. She texted Lisa: " Be over in a few."

Kelly went to the laundry room to grab her one piece suit. She opened the door to all the clothes falling out to the ground. "Damnit!" she yelled. Kelly picked up the pile clothes, looking for her suit in the process. Something fell on the floor from the pile as she moved it. Kelly put the clothes back in the dryer and reached to grab whatever fell. She stopped, looking at what fell to the floor. Taking a page from Lisa's book, she began showing a devilish grin. She quickly changed and began her walk across the street.

"Another drink my dear?" Ron said to Lisa.

"Absolutely! And we might need an extra in just a second. Kelly is coming over soon!" Lisa said happily.

"Fantastic! She sure is a sight to behold." Ron stated.

"She is indeed. I'm jealous at the body she has. She just doesn't show it very much, especially having a boyfriend and all." Lisa said.

Right on cue, Ron and Lisa heard the gate handle being lifted. "Sounds like my friend is here!" Lisa said, raising her voice so that Kelly would hopefully hear. Ron turned around to watch her approach, Lisa leaning in close as well, both having already drank enough to feel pretty loose. Kelly began rounding the corner to be in sight of the two.

Ron's eyes grew wide and jaw dropped wide opened. Lisa now seeing her friend sat silent, her eyes now wide open. Kelly approached the hot tub not wearing her one piece suit, but the black 2 piece thong bikini that Lisa had worn the first night. Lisa had never seen her like this. Kelly's beautiful double d's, almost E's, were bouncing in rhythm with her walking speed, her top barely able to contain them. One wrong move and her nipples would start showing. Her tummy and mid section were now on display. A beautiful trim tummy with a hint of abs poking through, only to be complimented by the sharp cut V shape lines leading down to her covered pussy. Another feature now very noticeable was her hips. They easily overshadowed her shoulder length. It was like one of those AI generated girls you'd see on the internet. Kelly watched them staring as she approached.

"Hey guys, I'm finally here." Kelly said with a smile.

"Oh wow. You look.....*gulp* fantastic" Ron stated, stuttering his words.