Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly turned to her, "No, just saying goodbye." Kelly turned back around to give one last kiss to Ron's cock, Lisa was biting her lip.

"Thank you for a lovely week Ron." Kelly said standing up, now planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah Ron. Thank you for having us." Lisa walked over, giving him a kiss on his other cheek.

"Thank you ladies. It been my pleasure. This week has meant a lot to me." Ron said.

The girls walked to the front door, waving good bye to Ron. They made their way to the truck, just to see Tommy walking out and locking the door.

"You girls ready?" Tommy asked.

"Yup" they both responded.

They all got in the truck and settled in for the long drive. Kelly sat in the back with Lisa again.

"I'm sorry girls. I really messed this trip up." Tommy said.

"Not at all. We had a blast! Ron kept us company the whole time. He's quite the gentleman." Kelly said, Lisa nodding in agreement.

"Well good! Maybe we could come visit again sometime. Maybe half of spring break or something." Tommy offered.

The girls looked at each other, both their nipples on cue became fully hard, poking through their shirts. They smiled at each other.

"Yeah. That sounds like a plan." Kelly said still staring at Lisa.

Thank you all for reading! I really hope you enjoyed it. I know my wording is sometimes poor but I really did put my heart into it. If you did enjoy it, I am in the process of a part 2 ;)