Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you too! Go have fun!" Kelly smiled.

Kelly and Lisa watched as Tommy walked off with his friend. The girls now getting adjusted in their spots reached for the tanning lotion in Kelly's bag. Kelly helped Lisa out first, making sure to hit all her hard to reach spots. Lisa in turn took the lotion and started applying it to Kelly. While that was happening, both Lisa and Kelly could feel glares coming from the guys around them. Even the beer pong game paused for a brief moment to take in the view. Finally, they laid down and set their alarms.

After a while, Lisa turned her head to face Kelly. "Did we have any plans tonight?"

Kelly responded, "Tommy thought about building a fire since we didn't do it last night."

"Hehe, well good thing we didn't last night. But if that's the case tonight, I might pay our new friend across the street a visit." Lisa said with her devilish grin.

"Lisa! Are you being serious?" Kelly asked.

"Absolutely. What happened last night was amazing. I'll wait till y'all go to bed if I have to." Lisa replied.

Kelly was now looking at Lisa's arms and could see the goosebumps rising.

"I want to feel him inside me again. I need that feeling once more." Lisa responded.

Kelly sat there in shock once more thinking about that old man taking his best friend. The perverted thoughts were becoming ever more increasing by the second. Kelly was now picturing her friend in Ron's embrace, rocking back and forth, her friend screaming in ecstasy. She quickly snapped out of it. She felt a slight wetness forming between her legs. She went to sneak Tommy's towel over her self but noticed that her nipples had become quite noticeable through her swimsuit. Quickly shifting her position, she laid her tummy side down onto her towel to hide her now erect nipples.

"I didn't hear the alarm go off" Lisa said.

"Oh, I had my phone on silent. Silly me!" Kelly replied with a shaky laugh.

"Oh, ok. Let me flip over then." Lisa's amazing bubble butt now on display for the beach to see. Kelly looked over to the group of guys still playing beer pong. Their attentions were now looking in the girls direction, mainly towards Lisa. Kelly even admired her friends ass. She then looked over to her boyfriend. Tommy was downing his cup. After finishing his drink, he made eye contact with Kelly. He smiled and blew her kiss, which in turn she did the same. Just then another cup was handed to him. She thought to herself, hope he'll be ok to drive back.

As evening was approaching, Kelly would periodically think about Lisa's previous night and how she would do it again. Kelly's thoughts slowly led her to become more horny. Over and over and over, more scenes playing out in her head. She never dreamed that she would be thinking these thoughts. "What's wrong with me?" Kelly now in a state of neediness, she was ready to go back so Tommy could fuck her.

"Hi bave! Whatscha doon?" Tommy was being carried over by his friends, obviously too drunk to stand.

"Tommy, holy hell. How much did you drink?" Kelly raising her voice.

Tommy smirking uncontrollably, "Dis mush" holding up two fingers. Lisa was now laughing her ass off.

"This isn't funny Lisa!" Kelly turned to her.

"It absolutely is!" Lisa replied.

"Guys, could you carry him to the truck?" Kelly asked his friends.

The guys grabbed him, brought him over to the truck, and gently sat him in the back seat. Lisa and Kelly were quickly grabbing all their belongings, hastily trying to make a getaway feeing rather embarrassed. Kelly started up the truck and began to pull off.

"Holy sssshit babe. You loooookin real good *hiccup* up der." Tommy trying to pronounce words.

"Thank you babe. Please lay down until we get home" Kelly replied.

"Ey Risaaa, all duh guyz *hiccup* kept staring at your big bootay!" Tommy said without a care in the world.

"TOMMY!" Kelly now shouting, "SHUT THE HELL UP! LAY DOWN AND DONT SPEAK!"

The truck became silent. Lisa was now covering her face, trying to mask her laughs. "Don't" Kelly said, pointing at her friend. Kelly began thinking about how to get Tommy back in the house now. There's no way the two of us could drag him in, she thought to herself. On top of that, Kelly was still feeling horny. She needed to be fucked. The state of her boyfriend was concerning. He's never been this fucked up before. Could they still have sex tonight? She began to worry but Kelly was determined. She needed him tonight. As they pulled onto their street, a glimmer of hope stood across the street. Ron was finishing up some yard work before the sun went down. They pulled into the driveway, turned the truck off, and went over to where Ron was.

"Babe, hang tight for a couple minutes. We'll be right back." Kelly kissed his forehead and shut the door.

"Okaaaaaay!" Tommy blurted as Kelly shut the door.

The girls began to approach Ron, "Hey Mr Johnson, can we ask a favor?" Asked Kelly.

Ron turned around, "Oh! Hello ladies! Looking as beautiful as ever. I see you've got your tans today. What can I do for you?"

"Well, Tommy had a bit too much to drink at the lake today. He's laying in the back seat of his truck right now and I don't think Lisa and I can carry him in. Would you mind helping us?" Kelly asked.

"Is he really that bad?" Ron responded.

"That's an understatement." Lisa chimed in.

"Oh boy. Let me put my things away and I'll be right there." Ron said.

Kelly and Lisa made their way back to the truck. They opened the back door to find that Tommy had passed out. "Son of a bitch" Kelly blurted. Ron started making his way over and arrived shortly after. He assessed the situation, "Ok girls, I'm going to grab him from under his arms, pull him out, then y'all grab his feet to make sure he doesn't fall."

Ron made a firm grip under Tommy's arms pulling him out with ease but also with the utmost care. As his feet approached the door, Kelly quickly grabbed them and slowly set them to ground level. Ron then pivoted his head under one of Tommy's arms, took his now free hand and wrapped up Tommy's legs close to his side and began to carry him.

"Holy shit Mr. Johnson! We can help carry him if you want." Kelly spoke.

"It's quite alright. I'm a lot stronger than I look" laughed Ron. "And please, it's Ron." He said with a smile.

Lisa standing off to the side watching him carry Tommy like it was nothing made her remember when she was carried last night, right after Ron had plugged her tight with his seed. She become instantly horny.

"Could one of you just open the door for me please?" Asked Ron. Lisa snapped back to reality and Kelly was rushing to the door. Ron brought Tommy inside while Kelly directed him to their bed. "Just set him down here" Kelly instructed. With a gentle motion, Ron laid Tommy down on his side of the bed. They then walked out of the room and shut the door, leaving Tommy to sleep.

"Thank you so much Ron" Kelly said. "I'll be sure to give him an ear full tomorrow."

"Not a problem. That was good workout for me anyway!" Ron laughed.

"So what about that fire, Kelly?" Lisa chimed in.

"I don't know. Sounds like it's not going to happen now. Guess our fun is over for the day." Kelly sighing.

"Well, I can always get the hot tub open if you ladies would like to indulge again." Ron putting on a smile.

"You know what? I'd love that!" Lisa immediately responded. "And we're already in our suits so that's perfect!"

"Great! I'll run over and get it warmed up! See y'all in a little bit ladies!" Ron began exiting the house.

Kelly was staring at Lisa. "Lisa, I can't leave Tommy here. I need to make sure he's ok."

"He's fine. Just a little drunk. We've all been there." Lisa replied showing very little care.

"I think I'll stay here. Let me at least make sure he's ok. If I think he's fine, I'll come over a little later." Kelly said.

"Suit yourself. I'll try not to lose my phone this time. Text me if you need anything." Lisa turned to grab her towel and phone and began making her way to the neighbors.

Lisa was in a hurry. Was she really trying to fuck the neighbor again that badly, Kelly thought to herself. Once again, the thought of her friend fucking the old man across the street filled her thoughts with perversion. Thinking about it started making her horny again. Her nipples once again making their presence known. She began breathing a little faster. Now needing to be fucked, she entered the bedroom with Tommy. She walked over to him, poking him in the side.

"Babe, you ok? Please say something." No response, only the sounds of him breathing heavy. Damnit, she said to herself. Kelly didn't want to resort to what she was about to do, but she didn't care at this point. This was Tommy's fault, she said to herself. She grabbed his swim trunks and began to pull them down. Kelly managed to get his trunks down far enough to reveal his flaccid cock.

"I should still be able to get him hard" Kelly mumbled. She grabbed his cock and began blowing him. Swirling her tongue around the tip, she was desperate to get him erect. Slowly but surely she could feel the blood flowing to his member. Finally after some time, she managed to get him fully.

Kelly removed her swimsuit as quickly as possible. She began to hop on top of him ever so slightly, but now she was faced with a new problem. He had already begun to become soft again. "No no no no no" she mumbled. Kelly immediately began blowing him again, working her tongue overtime to keep her boyfriend erect. She had also started fingering herself to help relieve some of her horniness. After a few moments, he was hard again. She rushed on top and moving rather quickly this this, she managed to get Tommy's cock aligned with her entrance. Kelly began lowering herself onto her boyfriend.

"Oh thank goodness!" She slightly moaned. Kelly began moving up and down, her boyfriend still not moving an inch. Her tits were now bouncing ever so slightly. The planting of her ass making the room echo with clapping. All started out well until......his cock began shrink again.

"Son of a bitch!" Kelly yelled, somehow not waking up Tommy. Now feeling frustrated, she stood next to her boyfriend, staring at him is his current state. Her needs haven't been fulfilled and she was still incredibly horny. Kelly took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen, slamming the door behind her. One of Lisa's bottle of liquor was sitting on the table. Kelly grabbed it and took a shot, followed by one more, and then one more to top it off. She then opened the fridge to grab an alcoholic seltzer. She sat alone in the kitchen drinking by herself, wondering why today ended up the way it did. She finished her drink and looked at the time. Lisa had been over at Ron's for over an hour now.

Starting to feel her buzz come on, she said to herself, "fuck it." She grabbed her swimsuit, threw it back on, grabbed her towel, turned all the lights out, and began to make her way across the street. She wasn't about to let her might be ruined.

Kelly was now making her way across Ron's yard. She assumed they'd be out back in the hot tub so she started making her way to the side that Lisa had mentioned to her from before. Passing along the side of the house, Kelly started feeling along the fence line for the gate handle to make her way to the backyard. *click* "Ah, there it is" Kelly said to herself. She lifted the handle and turned around to shut the gate. Kelly once again was making her way around the backyard to where the hot tub was. The back patio light was coming into vision, but yet it sounded rather quiet. She turned the corner only to find the hot tub empty. She slowly approached the hot tub with the jets still going. "Damn, these things really do make a lot of noise" she thought to herself. The kitchen and living room lights were still on. "I guess they're inside" Kelly muttered. She got closer to the house and as she got closer to the door, on the ground in front her laid Lisa's bikini. Right next to it.....Ron's trunks. Kelly's heart began racing. She turned her attention to the hot tub, trying to turn off the jets. Finally after pressing several buttons the noise ceased, only to be replaced by another noise, a faint series of moans. The sounds were coming from within Ron's house.

Kelly slowly approached the back door, reaching her hand to the handle, only to find the door locked. Kelly now desperately looking for her friend starting looking through the windows. She checked all the windows in the back yard. No success. "Damnit! I gotta find her." She hustled back to the gate, exited the back yard, made her way back to the front of the house and began slowly peeking into what windows had any light to illuminate. Nothing up front either, but as she worked her way to the opposite side of the house, the moans began to grow louder. Her chest now beating with incredible pace. Kelly had honestly forgotten that she drank all that alcohol before making her way to Ron's, it was really starting to kick in now.

(E) Kelly now approaching the last side of the house turned the corner, there was a single window with a small amount of light coming from it. The moans were beginning to become more clear. Kelly slowly approached the window, preparing herself for what she might see. She cautiously placed her hand on the window sill, slowly peaking her eyes through the window. Her jaw immediately dropped.

Ron had Lisa pinned on her bed, hammering away at her pussy in the missionary position. Lisa's lust filled eyes were staring right back at Ron.

"Fuck me Ron! Fuck me harder!" Lisa cried out in pleasure.

Ron didn't respond except by moving ever so slightly quicker. Kelly had goosebumps, watching her friend being dominated by their old neighbor. Kelly could see Ron's massive cock entering and exiting her pussy from behind them.

"Holy shit! He's big." Kelly said to herself.

She then shifted her gaze just below that to see the massive sack that Lisa described. Heavy balls full of potent seed, waiting to be delivered into Lisa's willing womb were slapping against her friends round ass.

The alcohol kicked in more. Kelly began to lower her hand to her cunt, rubbing every so gently to the scene playing out in front of her. Lisa's legs were now starting to wrap around the lower back of Ron, willfully submitting to him. Kelly was now rubbing herself faster, slowly inching one her fingers into her pussy. All of the sudden Ron stood up, bringing Lisa with him by using his strength and grabbing her hips. She was now laying on the edge of his bed. Ron not skipping a beat began to dominate her cunt again. Lisa now had her legs sticking straight out, curling her toes on occasion. Kelly still couldn't believe she was watching friend get fucked right in front of her eyes. She began fingering herself much faster now, almost losing her balance in the process.

After a few moments of frantically humping away at Lisa, Ron began to pick up the pace with shorter but faster bursts. Kelly watched in horror, knowing what was coming next. He was about to breed her friend and all Kelly could do was watch. This was the most horny she had been all day. Lisa's moans now more pronounced and powerful than ever. She was ready to accept his load. With a powerful last thrust, Ron locked his hands onto Lisa ass, pulled her close and began unloading his potent seed. Lisa had once again locked her legs around Ron, holding him in place, making sure he didn't spill a drop. Lisa was now arching her back in ecstasy. Her ass and shoulders were the only things making contact with the bed, apart from Ron's hands clinching her huge ass. Kelly watched her friend writhing in pleasure, gripping his sheets with no where to go.

Kelly then shifted her attention to something else. Something else that Lisa had described. Ron's massive balls were moving up and down with powerful motion. Kelly felt like she was being hypnotized. She couldn't stop watching. Up, down, up, down, up, down. Kelly now feeling hotter than ever was getting close to her own orgasm. Once again, she picked up the pace of pleasuring herself. Getting closer, she then shifted her attention back to Lisa. And that's when she saw it. The one thing Lisa described that Kelly didn't believe. Her friends once flat tummy was now beginning to arch. Kelly immediately stopped. Squinting her eyes, she locked in on Lisa's mid section. She saw it, a sight jolt forward. Ron was forcing so much cum into Lisa, it was like watching her friend forcefully being impregnated to later stages. Kelly still glued to the window, Lisa's tiny tummy was still expanding with Ron's cum. Lisa was now convulsing even harder in orgasm. Seeing her like this sent Kelly over her own limit. The shivers sent Kelly into orgasm. She lost her balance and fell just below the window on the ground. Kelly was now writhing in her own ecstasy.

After maybe a minute and finally gaining composure, Kelly began to lift herself up. Attempting to reset her balance, she grabbed the window sill once again and began to inch herself up to see inside. Ron had stopped moving. Lisa had stopped moving. They were done. Kelly looked once more at her friend. Lisa was now laying flat on her back. Her once flat tummy now looked like she had been impregnated to the halfway point of pregnancy. How the hell is this possible, Kelly thought to herself. She felt dizzy once again, a combination of ecstasy and alcohol. She kept her cool and maintained eye contact of the two. Just suddenly, Ron leaned down to kiss Lisa, being ever so careful not disturb her protruding tummy. He took his arms and slid them under Lisa's back, now slowly rising her off the bed, his massive cock still plugged inside her. Ron, now holding Lisa close with her legs still locked onto his back began to walk somewhere in the house. Kelly looked at Lisa whose head was resting on Ron's shoulder, eyes closed and smiling. She looked like a child being consoled by their parent. Kelly couldn't believe it. What she witnessed was all true. Kelly began replaying some of the images in her head. Her mind was drifting off. Snapping back out of her trance, she once again looked to her friend being carried down the hall. This time, Lisa had her eyes open, looking in Kelly's direction. Kelly dropped to the ground Iike a heavy rock.

"Shit! Oh fuck, I hope she didn't see me." Kelly mumbled.

She panicked. Kelly propped herself up and ran back across the street, trying her best not to stumble. She opened the door and immediately ran into the bedroom with Tommy, still passed out with his dick hanging there. Kelly quickly changed out of her clothes and just hopped in bed naked with Tommy.

Kelly now laying in silence started replaying the images in her head. The scenes now forever burned into her. She couldn't stop thinking about it. This nice old man across the street that she met two days ago just bred her best friend right in front of her. What kind of fantasy story is this, she thought to herself. Only once again her hand had found its way to her moist pussy. Without hesitation she started rubbing herself, closing her eyes and imagining Ron fucking her best friend. Her pace picked up once more. In a split second, she imagined herself pinned underneath Ron, willingly ready accept his seed. Kelly began jolting in bed at the thought of it next to Tommy.

She raised up, "Holy shit! That was intense." Regaining her composure, she heard the sound of a door opening. "Shit, Lisa must be back." Kelly laid her head down on the pillow moving ever so slowly as not to make a sound. Ears perched up, Kelly listened to the footsteps walk around. The sound of a toilet flushing was the next thing she heard. Then what sounded like a bedroom door opening and closing was the last sound she heard. Kelly laid there, once again wondering if Lisa caught her watching those two make love. Her eye lids now becoming heavy, she began to drift off into a deep sleep.