Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful Ron. You are absolutely breaking me." Kelly said panting once more.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. Let's try another." Ron said.

"I don't know if I can handle another."

Kelly responded, still panting in pleasure.

"You'll love this one, I promise" Ron smiled.

"Ok. Where do you want me?" Kelly asked.

"Come around to the front of the bed." Ron said.

Kelly walked over to the front of the bed with Ron, holding his hand. Ron sat down, his fully erect cock dangling in front him.

"Kelly, turn around and straddle yourself over my cock and back up against me as far as you can." Ron demanded.

Kelly turned herself, back now facing Ron. She backed herself into Ron with her ass and began straddling him. His cock was now rubbing her pussy and sticking out in front her. She looked ahead to the mirror, seeing herself in this new position. She began to rub on his cock with one of her hands, looking down at his member hanging below her.

"It actually looks like a grew a cock!" Kelly blurted out.

Ron looked up at the mirror and laughed.

"You know, it kinda does!" Ron said, both of them now laughing.

Without saying a word, Ron took both his hands and scooped up Kelly, grabbing just under both her knees.

"Woah!" Kelly exclaimed.

"Kelly, reach down and grab my cock, then push it to your pussy." Ron asked.

Kelly did as she was told. She barely managed to grab it in her new position, but she was able to guide him to her entrance. Once Ron felt his tip start to enter, he gently lowered her down, still holding her legs from behind. His cock was now buried in her once again.

"Oh fuck!" Kelly yelled in sudden shock. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Don't worry, there's more" Ron added.

Ron rose up from the bed and began thrusting his hips at an angle so that he could continue to fuck Kelly. She found herself in a new compromising position. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw his cock entering her from below, his massive balls hanging just below that, ready to unload itself into her.

Kelly noticed her legs were now difficult to move. She thought maybe this was it for this position, but she was in fact enjoying watching herself in the mirror at least.

Starting to feel a little weak, she took her arms and placed them down her side to give them a rest, just inside Ron's arms. This was his cue. He quickly lifted her legs higher with his strong arms, bringing his hands up and around the back of her neck. He then interlocked his fingers while sealing the space between his arms and her body. He started really pumping her now. His pace increased by leaps and bounds.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is happening!" Kelly screamed in pleasure.

Kelly tried to squirm in his embrace but was unsuccessful. Looking at herself in the mirror once more, she saw her legs and now her arms were incapacitated. She was fully trapped in his clutches. She was being forced to watch herself take Ron's cock.

"Look at yourself you little slut. You've ended up in this position with nothing to do but pleasure my cock." Ron said still humping away. "I could shoot my load into right now, force you to bear my child, and there's nothing you can do to stop me....." Ron whispered seductively into Kelly's ear.

Ron felt Kelly's muscles strengthening, trying to writhe in ecstasy, but he wouldn't have it. He locked in tight, not letting her move. Kelly couldn't fight it, she tried her hardest escape his clutches but once again was unsuccessful. The orgasm she just experienced hearing those words sent her into uncharted territory of pleasure.

"Holy......fuck......Ron.......what.........just......happened....." Kelly said, emerging from her pleasure induced coma.

Ron began to slow his pace. Still holding her tight, he sat back down on the bed, gently releasing his grip on her, freeing her arms and legs, his cock still buried deep within her. Kelly collapsed backwards into him, still panting.

"That....was....incredible..." Kelly said, barely audible.

Kelly found the strength to lift herself off of Ron. His cock now on full display again. She turned her head, staring at the monster that has brought her endless amounts of pleasure.

"Ron, I think you've broken me. I've never felt anything like this. This has been amazing." Kelly replied.

"I'm glad I could oblige." Ron said.

Kelly began crawling to Ron on all fours, her ass swaying behind her, ".....but we're not done yet." Kelly said.

She moved her face underneath his still inflamed cock. Her nose nudging his swollen balls followed by her hand gently caressing them, finally planting a kiss on them. Ron stood up, his cock still overshadowing Kelly. He nodded and began to pick her up off the ground.

Ron took Kelly to the center of the bed once more, parting her legs in the process, getting into missionary position, lining up his cock again.

"Are you ready Kelly?" Ron asked.

"Give it to me. Give it all to me." Kelly responded, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Ron broke off the kiss to ask a favor, "Would you mind holding your hands above your head? I want to see your tits bouncing in full view."

"You nasty perv." Kelly responded.

Kelly obeyed. She moved her arms up above her head to display her perfect tits. Ron aligned himself with her entrance and began to enter her once more. Ron wasted no time. He began humping Kelly with a moderate pace. Kelly gave several audible gasp. Ron's eyes began watching her tits rhythmically bounce up and down at his command. Her tits were great. Kelly's firm tits stayed atop of her bouncing in harmony, showing no signs of sag. This only fueled Ron more, quickening his pace slightly.

5 minutes in, Kelly felt his cock thicken ever so slightly, pushing her walls further out. She knew his cock wanted to breed her. At the same time, Ron felt Kelly's walls tighten its grip on his cock. He knew her womb was ready to accept his seed. Ron picked up the pace once more, sending Kelly into writhing pleasure.

10 minutes in, Ron was now ready. He stopped for a brief moment to pull Kelly to the edge of the bed. Kelly's heart was racing faster than ever, recalling the same thing she saw last night with Lisa.

"I hope you're ready for this." Ron said catching his breath.

"I'm ready." Kelly responded.

Ron pulled Kelly close, grabbing her child bearing hips, forcing her legs outward. With his grip locked in, he began thrusting even faster. He was getting close. Kelly was clinging to his sheets, hands still above her head so that Ron could see her chest swaying at his direction.

Kelly then said aloud, "Give it to me Ron! Pump all your seed in me! Force me to carry your child! Claim my womb now!"

This sent Ron over the edge. His grip tightened around her hips and ass, he pulled her close with one final thrust. Then, he began unleashing his backed up semen inside Kelly. The first jet nearly filled Kelly's entire womb, causing her to arch her back in ecstasy, just as her friend did before. She could feel his load sloshing inside, millions of sperm looking for their target. Another large burst. And another. Another. Kelly could feel Ron's cock pulsing erratically within her walls. Ron's grip was tight, not letting her go. She knew he was breeding her, as if to teach her a lesson about cheating on her boyfriend.

Finally, after several bursts, she finally felt it. Her stomach felt tight, causing her to convulse, knowing what was happening to her. She looked to her new lover, still holding her firm. Kelly looked down to see her faint abs had disappeared, her belly was being filled, growing ever so slowly. She managed to gain composure and lowered her hands to her tummy, feeling every burst fill her more. She also felt the powerful contractions of Ron's balls rising up and down the lower part of her ass. She laid as still as possible, accepting her fate. Every contraction of Ron's balls that she felt caused her tummy to grow. She looked like she was now almost 5 months into carrying Ron's child. He had to almost be empty, Kelly thought. But his cock kept throbbing. He wasn't stopping.

"Holy shit! He's still going! He's really trying to knock me up!" Kelly thought to herself.

She orgasmed heavily, causing Ron to let off another large burst, the weight now becoming immense. Kelly couldn't move again, his iron grip and the weight of his seed were holding her down. She was at his mercy.

For what seemed like several minutes, finally came to end. Kelly could feel no more throbbing and contracting. He had delivered everything he had into her willing womb. Kelly looked up assessing the situation. She looked at her enlarged tummy, running her hands over it, relishing in the feeling, and the possibility of now being pregnant.

"That seemed a lot longer than when it happened with Lisa" she thought.

Kelly turned her head to see the mirror. She now had a full view of herself. Her eyes widened at the size of her new form. She was right, he lasted longer than last night. Kelly, now looking at herself in the mirror estimated herself to look at least 6 months pregnant, maybe even 7. But she felt at peace. She loved her new feature.

Ron began to finally snap out of his atomic orgasm. Ron looked down at Kelly, his eyes widened and jaw dropped. He reached his hand out and began to rub her enlarged tummy, almost as if to admire his work.

Kelly broke the silence, "So, how are you gonna explain to my boyfriend that you knocked me up?" Kelly said giggling.

Ron was still catching his breath, "Just tell him this is payment for the medicine I gave him." joining Kelly in laughter.

"This was incredible Ron. I'm still having a hard time processing this." Kelly said, still admiring Ron's work. "I never knew this side of me existed. I feel so embarrassed admitting it." She began blushing again.

"I'm surprised myself. If your friend hadn't come over the other night, we both would've never known any of this could happen. But I'm glad she did. You girls have made me feel like a man again. I'm grateful for both of you." Ron said, staring down at Kelly.

Kelly smiled, returning her attention to her inflated belly. She began poking it, wincing at the touch. Kelly then grabbed both sides of her tummy and began sloshing it back and forth, causing her to slightly move with it.

"Well, I guess I need to get this out of me. How you wanna do this?" Kelly asked.

"I've had practice now. Come here" Ron said, now leaning down.

Ron gently wrapped his arms around Kelly. Using his strength, he slowly lifted her, keeping her close, just as he did with Lisa. Kelly was able to lean forward just enough to place her head on his shoulder. Ron arrived at the shower where she could drain her tummy. Just as he did with Lisa, he pinned her to the wall and began pulling out, only to be stopped by Kelly.

"Leave it in, just a little longer......"Kelly asked, pulling him back closer, just enough to kiss him.

Kelly's kiss started making Ron hard again. His cock began throbbing. Kelly could feel it, just barely.

"Easy there Tiger. I don't think I'm ready for full pregnancy yet." Kelly said, sensing his lust returning.

"You're right. Here goes nothing" Ron responded, beginning to pull out.

The pressure was immense. Ron's semen shot out like a water hose, slowly causing Kelly's belly to return to its original form. After a couple minutes, no more was oozing out. She turned the shower on and began washing her self off. Ron was about to leave Kelly to her business but she grabbed his arm, "wanna join me?" Kelly asked.

"Sure" Ron said with a smile.

The two began washing each other off. Ron would run his soap filled hands across her beautiful tits and round ass, still teasing her. Kelly responded in kind by washing his semi erect cock and low hanging balls. She noticed that they weren't as full and big as earlier but still were bigger than any man she'd seen. Her gentle touch made him feel aroused again, causing his cock to become full once more.

She looked at him, "Hey Ron. Catch!" Kelly yelled, leaping into his arms, wrapping her legs around him once more.

"Kelly!?" Ron said, struggling to keep balance.

"You said you'd give it all to me. It looks like you have some left." Kelly said, lowering her hand to guide his cock to her soaking pussy.

She got his newly erect member touching her precious gates. Kelly loosened her grip, causing herself to slide down, once again swallowing his cock. Ron instinctively raised Kelly to the wall and held her there, her legs locked behind his back. Ron began thrusting her upwards, just as fast as before. Kelly's moans echoed in the shower, water pouring over them. It didn't take long for Kelly to feel his cock throbbing uncontrollably. She tightened her grip and prepared herself. Ron raised to his toes, burying his cock as far as he could, he once again started erupting his seed within her. It wasn't as powerful as before, but still had enough force to feel it hit the back of her womb. Ron's grip loosened slightly. Kelly took this opportunity to starting grinding away at his cock, trying to milk him for what he owed her. More spurts filled her, making her spasm on his cock, which in turn caused more of his load to empty into Kelly. Just a moment later, Ron finished unloading his final drops of seed. Kelly felt him starting to deflate within her, she took the opportunity to look at her belly. Her abs had disappeared once more with only a slight bulge. Not as impressive as earlier, but still amazing. Ron's cock had become deflated, falling out of Kelly's used pussy. His load fell to the shower floor, heading for the drain.

"There. I'm satisfied now." Kelly said smirking. "Fuck, that feels amazing."

"Me too. Thank you Kelly." Ron said.

The two stayed in each other's embrace, kissing one another, the water still running in the shower.

Kelly got herself cleaned up and was heading back across the street. She opened the door as quietly as possible, trying not to wake Lisa. She tip toed to her bedroom where Tommy was still asleep. Kelly got in bed next to Tommy and began to cuddle him. She felt him move his head.

"Hey babe. You awake?" Kelly softly spoke.

"Ugh, I felt like I just slept for days. What happened?" Tommy asked.

Kelly moved closer to him, hugging him with her naked body, "Do you feel better?" She asked.

"I do. Ron made that medicine?" He asked.

"Sure did. You should go thank him tomorrow. He's been a big help this week."

Kelly replied.

"I will. Sounds like that guy knows how to cure anything." Tommy said.

"He sure does...." Kelly said while rubbing her still inflamed pussy.

Kelly and Tommy fell asleep, Tommy holding Kelly in his embrace. She held a smile in her boyfriends arms, slowly drifting off into dream world.

The gang woke up the following morning fairly early. Tommy and Kelly took a shower together, teasing each other in the process. Kelly began washing Tommy's cock, causing him to become erect.

"Wow babe, you're so horny this morning." Tommy said.

"Just hurry so we can pack up and leave" Kelly responded, bending over and grabbing the shower bar, waiting for Tommy to fuck her.

Tommy grabbed her hips and put his cock inside. She shivered at his advance. Her pussy was still sore from the night before, so she could feel everything. She tried covering her moans with her hand, Tommy still pounding away. He came a few moments later, his cock giving her 5 quick spurts.

"That was great babe! Thank you." Tommy said leaning over to kiss her.

"No no, thank you." Kelly said, winking to Tommy.

In a way she felt disappointed but it didn't matter. She still loved Tommy. Everything was back to normal. The both of them got dressed and made their way to the living room, packing all of their belongings. Lisa slowly exited her room over the commotion of them moving about.

"Morning. We ready to leave?" Lisa said.

"We're packing up now. You might get your stuff together." Kelly replied.

"Already did" Lisa responded. "Do we need to go clean up at Ron's again?

"Yeah. Let's run over there real fast." Kelly said.

The three of them made their way across the street and began knocking on Ron's door.

"Good morning gang! Tommy! I see you're feeling better!" Ron said.

"I am! Thank you again for that. I'll find some way to repay you." Tommy replied.

"I'll hold ya to it then!" Ron said.

"We came over one last time to see do you needed any help cleaning up before we go." Kelly said.

"There's not a lot back there. I can probably manage." Ron responded.

"I'll help clean if you two can get the car loaded. My stuff is already packed anyway." Lisa suggested.

"Sounds great." Tommy said.

"I appreciate it Lisa." Ron said, guiding her to the door.

"It shouldn't take us long." Kelly added.

Lisa went to clean up the mess with Ron while Tommy and Kelly returned to the house to pack up. After roughly 15 minutes, they had everything in the truck. Tommy felt a rumble in his tummy.

"Hey babe, I think I need to use the bathroom. It may take a while." Tommy said.

"No problem, I'll go grab Lisa in the meantime." Kelly replied.

(E) Kelly crossed the street to look for Lisa. She knocked on the door causing it to barely move forward. It was unlocked and open. She opened the door and began looking. Kelly heard what could only be described as a gargle. Kelly now moving slowly was getting closer to the sound. She peaked her head around the corner. Kelly's eyes grew big. Lisa was sucking on Ron's fully erect cock, forcing herself all the way to his base. Ron's eyes were closed, lost in the moment, his hand on the back of Lisa's head.

"Get ready...." Ron panted.

Lisa made some gargling noises again.

"Now!" Ron yelled.

Lisa lunged her head down, fully engulfing his cock is her throat. The outline was barely visible in Lisa's throat. Ron was holding her head in place while Lisa played with his now contracting balls. Her muffled sounds made her sound distressed. Lisa was being forced to swallow his payload, not letting any escape. Lisa's body was convulsing struggling for air.

"Just a little longer...." Ron said, still holding a firm grip on Lisa's head.

Kelly watched in horror as her friend was forced to drink his seed. She noticed the shirt Lisa was wearing was becoming rather tight.

"Oh my god! He's filling her up!" Kelly said to herself.

Unable to take her eyes of her friend, she watched her friend slowly losing consciousness, her arms and legs starting to give out. Just at the last moment, Ron raised Lisa's head off his dick. He wasn't cumming anymore. She took down everything.

"Lisa! What the fuck!" Kelly shouted to her friend.

Lisa turned to her friend making a loud belch, "Hey bestie...*buuuuuurrrp*"

"Gross" Lisa replied.

"I didn't get to try that all week so better late than never. God this feels amazing." Lisa said, now rubbing her enlarged belly.

"We're almost ready to go. Hurry up and fix that!" Kelly yelled.

Lisa got up, losing her balance due to her now full tummy. She made her way to the bathroom. Kelly walked over to Ron, pants down by his ankles.

"She wouldn't stop bugging me about it. I had no choice." Ron said, staring at Kelly.

"That sounds like her." Kelly said with a slight giggle. "That looked really hot though. Kinda wish it was me."

"There's still a little more if you like?" Ron jokingly asked.

"I'm good." Kelly said, looking down at his semi erect cock.

Kelly bent down eye level with the thing that changed her world last night, admiring it one last time. She leaned in close, giving it a gentle kiss, then moving down to his balls, also giving it 2 quick pecks. She smiled at Ron, him smiling in return. Lisa then walked into the room, seeing her best friend knelt down in front of Ron's cock.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Lisa said with a grin, looking straight at Kelly.