Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa! What are you doing here?" Ron fumbled his words.

"I lost my phone and I came over to look for it. I just tripped as I was leaving but now I'm in this position." Lisa said with a scared laugh.

Both of them were still pretty drunk and almost afraid to move. Lisa's eye contact was staring at Ron's massive tool.

"Wow Mr Johnson. I guess what I felt earlier against my ass wasn't my imagination" she said as she gave a slight giggle and smile. "Your balls really are huge." she added. Lisa finally managed to make her way to her feet

"Oh dear. Lisa, you really shouldn't be here. Let's get you back home" Ron said, frantically trying to pull his pants up still slurring his words only to be shushed by Lisa. She was so horny at his point that she had reached her breaking point. Feeling that monster against her ass, hearing her friends fucking, and now seeing this seemingly impossible older man's cock, she was about to make her move.

"Ron, I'll be honest with you. I've had a rather shitty day. My boyfriend broke up with me this morning before our trip and I've been a total wreck ever since. Why do you think I drank more than anyone else here? My friends are over there fucking and I was left to my bed. How about we make a deal, we won't speak about this and I'll let you do whatever you want with me. Sound good Ron?" Lisa proposed.

"What do you mean? Ron replied.

"Ugh....Ron you obviously need to relieve yourself and I'm extremely horny right now. I help relieve you and you can use me. Deal?" Lisa said

"I really shouldn't Lisa. I'm old enough to be your dad." Ron responded.

Lisa finally had enough and walked over to him as he was still trying to stand up but she gently pushed him back into couch. She straddled him, pinning him against the couch and planted a kiss on his lips, grabbing his head so that he wouldn't move. Ron, still feeling drunk, didn't put up much of a fight. He was giving into Lisa's sexual advances. He hasn't felt the touch of a woman in quite sometime. He was losing his battle of lust to this beautiful young woman. She finally broke off the kiss.

"See now, that's much better." Lisa said seductively.

She grabbed one of his hands and guided it to her well rounded butt, which was sticking out rather nicely in her shorts. Ron immediately sunk his hands into one of her cheeks and gave it a rather firm squeeze. Lisa gave off a slight moan in approval.

*thump*

"Ope!" Lisa said turning her head.

Ron's cock had sprung up into the crack of Lisa's ass. Lisa smiled with a devilish grin.

"Let me get more comfortable...Mr Johnson" Lisa said in a sexual tone.

She began removing her clothes in front of Ron, his eyes locked in on her ass once again. Man that thing is outstanding, he thought to himself. She moved herself in front of Ron, kneeling down in front of him. His cock now at eye level with Lisa. She was entranced by the look of his member, along with the heavy sack that rested just below the base. She gripped it with both hands, trying to get a feel for the length. Her first assumption was correct. Both her her hands were able to grip the shaft portion, leaving his slight pink head sticking out from her grip. She estimated it to be 9 inches and around 7 inches in girth. She had never had anything this big. Her moist pussy was letting her know it's time. She skipped teasing him and went back to straddling him, hovering just over his cock. Ron, still in a state of shock of what was about to happen snapped out of it. He instinctively moved both his hands to grab her ass and helped to lower her down. Lisa felt the tip start to prod her opening. With assistance from Ron, she began lowering herself onto her new friends cock. Inch by inch she felt a new sensation she'd never felt before. Her walls were being stretched to new limits. Stars were appearing in her vision from the overwhelming sensations. Her moans made Ron feel like a dominant man again. Finally, after what seemed like forever, her sex had taken it all in. She sat atop of him, feeing more full than she's ever been, taking in the moment. She stayed still for a moment, also taking in the feel of his pulsing cock buried within her. She felt like she was going to orgasm already but managed to keep it together.

After a short while Lisa began to lift up, Ron still holding her wonderful ass cheeks and helping to guide her back up. Lisa felt like she had adjusted to his size and could finally ride this monster. Bringing his cock head all the way to her entrance, Lisa let gravity do the pushing this time. Falling back down to Ron's lap, his cock had managed to push even deeper, now kissing the entrance to her womb. Uncontrollable convulsions rocked Lisa's body. The bliss she felt was indescribable. Ron felt the need to help a little more so he used what strength he had to start lifting her back up. She regained control of her body and started setting her rhythm.

Now that her motions were set, she managed to come back to eye contact with Ron who still looked like he was in disbelief of what was happening. She brought him in for a long kiss while she worked herself up and down his massive cock, frantically trying to milk him for all his worth.

After a few minutes of intense riding, Lisa could feel his cock throbbing quicker than it was a moment ago. She figured he had to be close. Lisa took this opportunity to quicken the pace, bringing him closer to finishing.

"Ugh....Lisa...get...ugh.....ready...to.....ugh....get...off. I'm...close" Ron panted.

"It's....ok....oooh......I'm....on....ugh...fuck...the....pill. Empty....your.....oh fuck....seed....in.....me" Lisa struggled saying.

Ron hearing her say those words sent him over the edge. He gripped her plump ass cheeks and slammed her down on his cock, burying it as far as he could. He thrust his hips as far forward as possible, causing himself and Lisa to both arch their backs in orgasm. Ron was releasing his load. Ron locked his head back in pure pleasure, grunting loud and proud at what was happening. Lisa used Ron's knee as support so that she wouldn't fall. Instinctively, she used her other hand to reach around for his massive balls, wanting to milk him dry. She managed to find his massive sack and felt powerful contractions, causing her to almost lose balance again. Load after load, pumping inside her, Lisa felt the powerful jets entering her in rhythm with his contracting balls. Third spurt, fourth, fifth, usually it would've ended by now. Lisa kept feeling powerful jets pushing her womb to its limit. After a short moment, she all of the sudden started feeling tightness in her stomach. She managed to look at Ron again who was still locked in placed with his hips thrusted forward and his head cocked back, locking her in place with his firm grip. Then, she looked down towards her stomach and saw something she never dreamed of. Ron had so much seed pent up, that he had managed to begin pushing her once flat tummy outward. Her eyes grew big. And Ron still wasn't done. Lisa could still feel his throbbing cock inside, pushing every bit of seed into her. She swore she saw her belly move. Lisa placed her hands on her tummy and felt it push them back. Her firm tummy was still growing. The sight sent shivers down her, causing another convulsion of powerful orgasms. She managed to maintain her balance again. There's was nothing she could do. She was locked in, forced to accept every ounce he saved up.

Finally, after about a minute, Lisa no longer felt throbbing. Ron had nothing left. She slowly looked down at her full and tight tummy. Frozen in place, she looked like she was 4-5 months pregnant. She began running her hands over her new feature, enjoying the sensations that came with it. She felt full, but also felt amazing. Lisa never thought anything like this could be possible. After another few seconds, Ron finally snapped out of his trance and slowly opened his eyes. Ron stared deeply into Lisa's eyes. He broke his sight with Lisa, turning his vision towards his buried cock but his sight was brought back to her now protruding belly.

"Oh my god! Lisa, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't know this would happen. The spur of the moment just sent me over the edge and....." Lisa put her hand over Ron's mouth.

"It's ok. This was a very unexpected twist but this actually felt amazing." Lisa now turning red was a little embarrassed to admit it.

"Are you sure? Please tell me the truth." Ron spoke up.

"I would do it again in a heart beat." Lisa replied, leaning down to kiss Ron.

While leaning down to kiss him, she found it a little difficult to move forward all the way since it now looked like she was carrying Ron's child.

"So, how do we clean this up?" Lisa asked.

His semen had finally started to find little spaces to exit out of her entrance. Ron pulled her close to him while his cock was still lodged in her. In one swift motion, he defied gravity and managed to stand from his position. He made his way to the walk in shower, took her inside, pinned her against the wall, planted a kiss on her, and he began pulling out his expended member, Lisa slightly moaning in response. A rush of semen began exiting out of Lisa. She looked behind him in the mirror to see his load streaming down. She turned on the shower and began to slowly push her full stomach. More semen began funneling out. Seeing this made her shiver once more. That was all inside me, she thought to herself. What an experience. I wonder if I should talk to Kelly about this.

Lisa finally got all the nasty off her and out of her. She dried herself off and began to go grab her clothes. Ron caught her in the hallway and asked if she was leaving.

"Yeah, I need to get back. Tommy and Kelly don't know I left. They were fucking when I came over here." Lisa answered.

"Before you go can you keep a secret?" Ron spoke.

"Sure. Anything." Lisa smiled.

"Well, I haven't been this worked up in a while. Having you beautiful ladies here with me tonight really got my...problem...working overtime" Ron said, Lisa giggling in response. "Especially your friend, Kelly."

Lisa's eyes shot open.

"Your friend Kelly actually looks a lot like my late wife. Seeing her this afternoon and this evening really made me happy. But also that lust I had for my wife was rebuilding. I couldn't stop staring at Kelly. The way she filled out her swimsuit was absolute perfection." Ron finished.

Ron pulled a picture frame from the wall just behind Lisa and showed it to her. Standing next to Ron was his late wife. She had the exact same figure as Kelly. There were some differences but it was almost a spot on match in terms of body type.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding!" Lisa exclaimed.

A thousand alarm bells began going off in Lisa's head. Did this old man want to fuck her best friend, to satisfy his primal needs from his past? She had to tell Kelly now. Lisa grabbed her things and began to exit Ron's house. Before she left, she turned and looked at Ron who was watching her, she walked back and planted one more kiss on him, thanking him for his wonderful hospitality.

Lisa began her walk back across the street, phone in hand this time. Suddenly, her phone lit up. It was a text from Kelly. "Where are you?? Are you ok??" Shit, Lisa thought to herself. She started walking faster. She approached the door and quietly opened it, only to find Kelly sitting in the living room like a parent waiting on their child to come home.

"Where the hell were you?!" Kelly firmly but quietly asked.

"Left my phone across street. Went to go grab it." Lisa answered.

"You look like you just showered. Be honest with me. What happened?" Kelly retorted.

*sigh* "It's a long story. I'll tell you in the morning when Tommy goes to help clean up our mess." Lisa said.

With a devilish grin, Lisa smiled at Kelly and said goodnight to her friend. Kelly had a confusing look on her face, still puzzled as to what took place. Kelly followed suit and went back to bed with Tommy who was passed smooth out.

DAY 2:

"Oh my god! You're so big! Take me! Fuck me harder!" Kelly shouted.

Lisa was watching her best friend get taken by Ron's monster cock. Thumping thumping thumping thumping. But Lisa couldn't move or speak. All should could do was watch. She was turned on by the thought of her friend being used by their old neighbor. Thumping thumping thump thump thump bump bump bump bump.

Lisa swiftly lifted her head off her pillow. Her alarm was going off. Slowly opening her eyes, she shut the alarm off. "That was one hell of a dream. What a tease." Lisa thought to herself, now battling a massive headache. She also noticed that her dream had made her rather moist down below. "Holy fuck. What the hell is wrong with me?"

Lisa managed to put some clothes on and began exiting her room. Tommy and Kelly were in the kitchen making breakfast, playfully slapping each other's asses.

"Morning lovebirds" Lisa said groggily.

"Morning" Kelly and Tommy replied in unison.

"Want some coffee Lisa?" Kelly asked.

"Sure. One spoon of sugar and creamer please." Lisa replied.

"Coming right up!" Kelly said.

Lisa began drinking her coffee, "That's pretty good. Thank you." Lisa glanced up in Tommy's direction, he seemed to be getting ready to go somewhere.

"Heading out Tommy?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. I'm going across the street the help clean our mess up from last night. We left quite a bit of cans over there." Tommy replied.

The thought of last night began bringing butterflies back to Lisa. Remembering what all had taken place, she felt frozen again reminiscing at the memories starting to come back to her. Kelly glanced over and noticed Lisa had gone quiet and started zoning out. Kelly then chimed in, "I'll finish up here babe. Probably best to get over there and knock that out."

"Sure thing. It shouldn't take too long to tidy up. I'll be right back." Tommy said exiting the house.

Kelly and Lisa were alone. Kelly was watching Tommy to make sure he was going to Ron's and not turn back for any reason. "Okay. Now spill it Lisa. What happened last night?" Kelly firmly said.

Lisa sat her coffee down and began reciting what all had occurred last night. Minute by minute detail was being absorbed by Kelly. Suddenly Kelly's eyes got wide,her jaw hanging open, and her mouth being covered on occasion by her hand. Lisa described in perfect detail the crazy sex last night between her and Ron. Kelly was now the deer in headlights. Her friend just fucked some old man that they just met. But when it got to the part about his excessive load, Kelly laughed it off as exaggeration.

"I'm not kidding! When I say I looked 5 months pregnant, damnit I looked 5 months pregnant." Lisa said, speaking clearly.

"There's no way. That's absolutely impossible. You must've still been pretty drunk and you probably dreamed it." Kelly replied.

Not wanting to argue, Lisa let it go. "Fine, believe whatever you want. But it was one of the most intense moments of my life." said Lisa.

"Now here's the real reason I wanted to tell you all this, and Kelly, prepare yourself for what I'm about to tell you. And don't mention anything to Ron or Tommy what I'm about to say." Kelly nodded with a concerning look. "Ron said he was very turned on by you. He said you looked like his late wife and that he was staring at you the majority of the time." Lisa explained. She then went on to explain the picture that Ron had. How so many features from his late wife were almost a spot on match of her best friend. Kelly felt shocked by the statement.

"What would my boyfriend do if he heard this? Why the hell would you tell me this Lisa?" Kelly asked.

Lisa giving off another smile, "Because the thought of an older man taking my best friend the way he did me last night was really hot. He made me feel things I've never felt. And his motivation was focused on you. I'd be willing to bet he'd make you feel even better than me. I'd like for my friend to experience what I felt."

"Lisa, I have a boyfriend. I'm not cheating on Tommy." Kelly said.

Lisa knew this and was about to let it go, but she looked up at her friend and noticed that her huge tits were poking pretty hard through her shirt.

"Are you sure you wouldn't do it? You seem pretty excited at the thought from what I can see" Lisa said with her grinning face.

"No...that's uhh not it!" Kelly spoke. Kelly began fumbling her words.

"I can tell you're lying Kelly. It does turn you on doesn't it!" Lisa replied.

"Well, the thought does kind of turn me on." Kelly now turning bright red. "But I love Tommy, with all my heart."

"That's fine. You can still have fantasies. I just loved seeing you get riled up. You're such a hot tease, bestie" Lisa said with her wide smile.

"Lisa, you're so mean!" Kelly giving off a fake pouty face.

Just as the girls were wrapping up their conversation, Tommy was coming back to the house from across the street. He walked in and asked the girls if they wanted to check out the lake today. "Sure!" they both said. While everybody was getting ready to load up for the lake, Kelly asked Tommy if everything was ok over at Ron's house. He mentioned everything was perfectly fine and that he had a great time last night. Matter of fact, he seemed really energized today for some reason.

Kelly's mind began to wonder about some of the things Lisa had said. A part of her wishes she never asked. Kelly just brushed it off like it never happened. She put her swimsuit on and was now ready for a day at the lake.

The group all got into Tommy's truck and drove down to spot his parents had mentioned where a younger crowd tends to hang out. As they pulled in,

about thirty or so people were either laying out getting a tan or in the water playing around. Tommy noticed a group of guys about his age over to the side that had a beer pong table set up.

"Hey look over there! This is my kinda beach!" Tommy said in a giddy voice.

The gang unloaded all their beach stuff and started making their way to an open spot. Tommy laid out chairs for the girls to let them get settled in while he took care of everything else. Just as Tommy finished up, a voice yelled out, "Tommy?"

Tommy turned around to see one of his buddies from school.

"Holy shit! Daniel! What's up my guy!" Tommy said to his friend.

"Nothing much man! We're just down here for the day soaking up some sun and enjoying fall break. What brings you here?" Daniel asked.

"My parents own a rent house just up the road. My girlfriend Kelly and her friend Lisa are with me. Tommy turned to the girls.

"Kelly you remember Daniel right?" Tommy asked.

"Of course! Nice to see you again!" Kelly went to shake his hand, but Daniel went in for the hug. He never saw her in a swimsuit so he was getting a little excited. Daniel hugged her for longer than he should have but he was relishing the feeling of her massive globes on him. After finally letting loose, Tommy introduced Lisa.

"Daniel, this is Lisa, Kelly's best friend." Lisa made sure to shake, giving Daniel an eyeful. "Pleasure" scowled Lisa. Daniel felt the need to back away rather quickly.

"Well hey guys, we've got a beer pong table set up over there if you all would like to join. Plenty of drinks to go around!" Daniel invited. Tommy's face lit up but remembered that he was chaperoning the girls. Tommy glanced at Kelly, now wondering what to do.

"Man, I'd love to run the table, but......" Tommy being interrupted by Kelly's hand.

"Babe, it's ok! I can tell you really wanted to play. Go have fun!" Kelly smiling at her boyfriend.

"Are you sure, baby? I'd feel bad if you...." Kelly once again interrupting his speech.

"Babe, I promise. Besides, Lisa and I can work on our tans. We'll be right here" Kelly gave a winking nod.

"Ahh, I love you so much baby!" Tommy knelt down and gave her a kiss.