Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly began blushing, "That's sweet. Thank you Ron!" Kelly maintaining eye contact.

"Damn girl! You look hot as fuck! If I were a lesbian I'd take you home right now!" Lisa blurted out, obviously feeling the alcohol take control.

"Lisa! My goodness!" Kelly began laughing.

"Come on in and join us!" Ron said

"Sure, let me set my things down." Kelly replied.

Kelly began turning around to go set her stuff down away from the tub, now revealing her backside to the them. Her ass was now on full display, the bikini string easily hidden by her ass. Kelly's didn't stick out quite as far as Lisa's but it was pretty close. Kelly's hips though is what made her ass look fantastic. Now walking away from the tub, each step Kelly made made her ass jiggle ever so slightly. It was firm, yet also soft at the same time. Taking another page from Lisa's playbook, she bent over to set her things down, ass pointed straight at Ron. Only this time, a little more was revealed. Lisa's bikini was for her size. Kelly's hips had more girth so her bikini was being stretched a little more than normal. Her bottom piece was clinging tightly just on the outside of her pussy lips, revealing the mound of her special place. Ron now had a view of that, and the rest of Kelly's marvelous ass. She slowly bent back up, now concealing her sacred spot. Kelly quickly turned around to see Ron staring, only to change his eyesight elsewhere. Kelly giggled.

"Hurry and get in slut!" Lisa yelled. "Get this lady a drink!"

"Right away!" Ron responded.

Kelly entered the tub. Lisa hugged her friend as soon as she sat down, complimenting how she looked, wishing she would dress more like this. Ron handed her a shot which was immensely downed. Kelly needed more though.

"Another shot please Ron" Kelly giving him a smile.

"Of course my dear!" Ron replied

This went on for about an hour and Kelly was playfully complimenting Ron about his physique and gently touching his muscles. Lisa kept watching her friend silently flirt with Ron. She was getting a little horny thinking about it. Lisa decided to pull a fast one, she wanted to see how far things would go.

"Guys, I hate to be that person, but I'm actually getting kinda tired. I think I'm gonna call it." Lisa said.

"Really? My buzz just started kicking in hard too. Let me grab my things." Kelly responded.

"No no. Go ahead and stay Kelly. Don't let me ruin the evening for being selfish. I'm just tired is all. Call me if you need me. I'll leave my phone on." Lisa insisting Kelly stay.

"Ok, just be careful walking back. Love you girl." Kelly waved goodbye to Lisa as she disappeared around the corner. Kelly and Ron were now alone.

"Well, I guess I'll have another shot if you don't mind." Kelly breaking the silence.

"Sure thing sweetheart." Ron replied.

Kelly and Ron sat there talking up a storm, both of them gradually taking more shots as the night went on. Both were feeling very relaxed and satisfied to their buzzed state.

"Kelly, I must say once more that you look absolutely breathtaking. I haven't seen such a sight since my late wife. You remind me a lot of her." Ron said in a very confident tone, almost teasing Kelly.

"Thank you Ron. You look amazing yourself. You've cheated Father Time." Kelly said with a beautiful smile.

(E) Kelly was now sensing his lust filled gaze. Her nipples once more became hard, his eyes now fixated on them. Kelly could tell what Ron wanted. Kelly made sure to keep her beautiful tits on top on the water line so that he could see them. Her lust filled mind was also reaching the breaking point. And then......

"Hey Ron, would you pour me one more shot please?" Kelly asked.

"Sure thing" Ron replied.

Ron turned around to open the bottle. He began filling the shot glass, all the way to the brim. He placed the cap on the bottle and turned it. Grabbing her glass, he turned back to her, only to have Kelly directly in his face. She carefully split her legs to sit on his lap. She looked him dead in the eyes, not breaking eye contact. Ron froze. She used one hand to grab the shot from his hand and downed it quickly. She took her other hand and grabbed his hand, moving it to one of her tits. Ron instinctively squeezed. Kelly gave off a slight moan in approval.

"Ron, I want you to know, I love Tommy with all my heart. But these last couple of days has been frustrating. I'm going to be very honest with you. Lisa told me about what happened between you two. Last night by accident, I watched you fuck my friend through the window. I apologize for that. But it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Tommy was supposed to have sex with me tonight but obviously that isn't happening. Hearing the stories from Lisa and seeing you two with my own eyes has left me incredibly horny for two days. Lisa also told me.....that you are attracted to me because I kind of look like your late wife. I'm flattered by that, really. With all that being said, for tonight only, I want you to take me." Kelly being very direct with Ron.

"Umm.....wow, Kelly. That makes me a very happy man. And.....it's true. As soon as I saw you, my heart filled with joy. I felt a happiness I haven't felt in a while. In the state I'm in now, that happiness has now turned to lust. I want you tonight too." Ron replied.

Kelly smiled, she leaned in to kiss him. Ron's other hand became free, now reaching for Kelly's backside, his other hand still squeezing Kelly's boob. In the middle of their make out session, Kelly felt something pushing into her bikini bottom. She already knew.

"I can feel you're ready Ron" Kelly now reaching down, rubbing the outline of his cock in his trunks.

"I am. First, I have a question." Ron said.

"Shoot." Kelly replied.

"Which part about last night did you enjoy the most when I was fucking your friend?" Ron asked.

Kelly felt a shiver run down her entire body upon hearing that, "I suppose it was watching you unleash a torrent of your load inside her. I've never seen anything like that. It was like you were forcing her to bear your child. It sent me into orgasm." Kelly said, her face now turning more red.

Ron was displaying an evil smile, "Well, I'll be very honest with you. Ever since you stepped around that corner tonight, I've been feeling my balls churning nonstop. I can't wait for you to experience it, as I made your friend do the same."

Kelly shuttered hard in his lap. She reached down, about to slip her hand in his trunks, "May I?" Kelly asked.

Ron nodded in approval. Kelly began lowering her hand, coming into contact with his cock. She felt its veiny sides, hard as steel. Kelly tested his thickness. She couldn't wrap her hand all the way around. He was definitely bigger than her boyfriend in every way. She moved her hand further in, now coming into contact with his massive balls. She couldn't fully grip them, trying her best to get them both in one hand. It was impossible.

"Wow, you really are full, Ron."

Kelly seductively said.

"It honestly feels like the biggest it's ever been, and it's all for you my dear." Ron replied.

Kelly began shuttering uncontrollably again. Ron wrapped her in his arms to hold her.

"Kelly, I don't just want to have sex with you as I did with Lisa. I want to make love to you." Ron said, now losing control in his lust filled state.

"Then why don't we move this inside.......Tiger." Kelly said with a seductive smile.

Ron hearing that picked up Kelly and began to carry her inside, as if to claim his prize. His monster bulge begging to be unleashed on his new prey. Upon entering the house, Kelly wrapped her arms once again around him, kissing his neck. She then began rubbing his skin, feeling his muscles flexing while holding her. He was truly an alpha specimen. Ron slowly made his way down the hall, coming to the very end. This was the same room she watched Lisa in, except now it was Kelly's turn. Ron moved to the edge of the bed, slowly setting Kelly down. She gave another quick kiss to his face as he was pulling away. Ron was now staring at Kelly, carefully plotting his next move.

He approached her, raising his hand behind her head. He began tugging at her bikini straps. Slowly undoing them, Kelly was giving just ever so slight moans in approval at his first move. He untied the knot, relieving the tension in her top. Her massive tits were now free. Ron began staring at her perfect set, only to quickly take one in his hand and began sucking the other. Kelly's moans now becoming louder. She grabbed his head to keep him in place, slightly pulling him closer. Ron also was moving forward, causing them to collapse on each other. Instinctively, Kelly opened her legs, allowing Ron to stay close to her chest. He began rubbing her nipple, just gently touching it and then pinching it ever so slightly, causing Kelly to give a quick cute wince. Ron was also teasing Kelly with his bulge which was poking against her womanhood, still begging to be released. After a few minutes of this, Ron gently wrapped his arm around her back and pulled her up to a standing position. He was once again admiring her figure. Ron now closed in on the bottom piece of her bikini. He slid his fingers inside the elastic straps on both sides of her huge hips pulling them down, causing them to fall to the floor. She now stood in front of Ron, completely naked.

"Please, lay on your back." Ron said. She happily obliged, moving to the center of his bed. Ron began to crawl towards her, grabbing her knees and splitting her legs apart, revealing the beautiful pussy of his new lover. Her clean shaven pussy was now staring at Ron, begging to be touched. He lowered his head down to her sensitive area and began eating her, gently running his tongue along her elevated lips, crashing his tongue deep into her hole. Kelly moaned in approval, grabbing hold of his sheets, squirming.

Ron teased her for the next 5 minutes of this and then began to move back off the bed. Kelly opened her eyes once again staring at the man that would take her. He began to pull his trunks off to release his member when Kelly suddenly stopped him.

"Please, may I help you with that?" Kelly said, easing her way to him.

"That would be great" Ron replied.

Kelly stood up, running her hand along the thick outline in his shorts as she approached. Kelly then directed Ron to move to the edge of the bed but not to sit down just yet. She knelt down before him, staring up at him. She then turned her attention to his trunks, staring at the throbbing monster still begging to be let out. She began to move her hands to his waist band, grabbing them and pulling them down. Suddenly, his throbbing cock was free, springing up hard, almost hitting her in the nose. Coming to a rest, his cock was now staring directly at her, emitting its own gaze, as if to assert its own form of dominance. Kelly now able to see this thing up close began to inspect it. Taking one of her hands, she gripped it just at his base, still just unable to fully touch her fingers. She guessed his length was around 9 inches. On top was a beautiful pink head that just overshadowed his shaft. Thick pulsing veins on his shaft made it look alive, truly a sight to behold. She then moved her attention to her now favorite feature, his massive balls. It looked like a pair of racquetballs fighting for dominance in his swollen sack. Kelly was still bewildered at how this was even possible. She gently touched them, moving them around, slowly bouncing them in her hands, only to have Ron moan in approval.

"Ron, I'd like you to sit now. You made me feel good, now it's my turn." Kelly demanded.

Ron happily obliged. Now sitting at the edge of the bed, Kelly began to approach his cock once more, still knelt down. She parted his legs for a better view. Slowly approaching it, she opened her mouth, taking in his engorged member. Slowly working her head around his cock sent a shiver up Ron. He began looking down at Kelly, only to be met with her gaze and her mouth with his cock inside. Now covered in her saliva, she began to insert it further into her throat, struggling to breathe on occasion. Shortly after, she began messaging his swollen balls while still sucking him. Ron was now giving off even louder moans of approval. 5 minutes had passed, Kelly began feeling tired of blowing him, so she decided to see how far she could force his cock down her mouth. With a final effort, she held her breath and plunged her head forward, taking in a majority of his manhood. She tried to take it all but it was too thick. She then backed away to see Ron's head held back in the pleasure he just felt.

"That was great Kelly." Ron panted.

"Thank you Ron, but I think it's time....." Kelly said with a smile. Ron nodded.

Ron stood from his position, put his arms around Kelly and directed her to the center of his bed once more. She laid down on her back, Ron immediately parted her legs, once again exposing her wet pussy. Ron adjusted, now pointing his member at her entrance. Kelly's heart now racing in her chest looked down to see the massive creature locking in on her. Ron decided to tease Kelly. He moved his cock on top of her tummy, as if to show how far his cock could reach. He began rubbing his cock atop her, occasionally rubbing her clit, causing a series of moans from Kelly.

"Please, I need it now Ron. Take me....I'm all yours" Kelly whispered.

Ron wasted no time. He pulled his cock back, realigned with her entrance, gently moved forward to make the first bit of contact. His inflamed head now pushing at her entrance, Ron began slowly moving more forward. Kelly was being stretched open. She grabbed his sheets and began biting her lip, enjoying the new sensations. Ron still edging forward was now hovering a top of Kelly, looking down at his submissive lover. Kelly was still moving around at the feeling of Ron's pulsing member now entering her, walls being stretched to new levels. Finally, Ron had come to halt. He made it fully inside Kelly.

"Holy shit Ron. You're so fucking big" Kelly said panting.

"Thank you my dear. We still have a long way to go." Ron replied.

Ron held his position in Kelly, letting her adjust to his manhood. Kelly felt him pulsing over and over, his cock slightly expanding back and forth inside her. Ron then started pulling back. Kelly could feel his veins sliding along her walls. Ron then slammed his cock back into Kelly, causing her to orgasm. Ron began humping Kelly, finally getting to fuck the woman he wanted. Kelly's moans become loud almost immediately. Ron fully assumed the missionary position. His instinct to breed her now kicking in full throttle. Ron's thrusts were consistent, never slowing down unless he had to adjust. Kelly was enjoying everything Ron was giving her. She couldn't stop moving. Kelly was moving around so much that Ron started getting off rhythm. He felt the need to change that.

Ron, with his arms out to both sides of Kelly still maintaining his motions, managed to grab one of Kelly's hands and pin it to the bed, locking fingers with her. Kelly saw this and became startled for a brief moment. She saw Ron eyeballing her other hand, as if to do the same. She placed her hand in the same position and let Ron lock his other hand with her other hand. Her arms were now pinned. She couldn't move. Ron began lowering himself onto Kelly, their bodies now lying together. Ron, still humping away at Kelly, started using more of his hips, keeping his upper body locked on top of Kelly, squishing her massive tits between them. She felt another orgasm coming on, she tried her hardest to embrace it but to her surprise, she couldn't budge. Ron's strength was too overwhelming. Her eyes began rolling back and started screaming in pleasure. Her womanly instincts caused her to lock her legs around him, further locking her in place.

"Oh my god! Ron! Holy fuck! Keep doing that! Ohhh fffffuuuck......!" Kelly began screaming.

Ron felt Kelly desperately trying to move in pleasure but she was unable to. Ron then had a thought. He began to slowly lift himself off of Kelly, still not changing his rhythm. Kelly was now able to make eye contact with him, panting heavily. Ron smiled at the work he was achieving.

"Did you enjoy that? Being helpless as I fucked you?" Ron asked.

"Holy shit Ron. That was incredible. I loved it. The feeling of being dominated like that, helpless and vulnerable. Just saying it is giving me shivers again." Kelly said, still panting.

"I'm glad to hear that. Let's change positions for a moment." Ron demanded.

"I'd love that." Kelly replied.

"Turn on your hands and knees and come to this side of the bed." Ron said.

"Like doggy style?" Kelly asked.

"Exactly." Ron added.

Feeling somewhat disappointed, she still obliged. She was directed to a different side of the bed and came near the edge. She turned over and placed her hands on the mattress and knees on the edge, letting her lower legs hang just off. Ron now stood behind her, admiring the width of Kelly's hips. Her ass now on full display to Ron. He took his big paws and began grabbing her ass, rubbing every square inch of her, occasionally feeling her hips.

"Enjoying yourself back there?" Kelly said with a grin.

"Indeed I am. You're absolutely perfect Kelly" Ron said, enjoying the view.

"How about this?" Kelly replied.

Kelly raised her hips ever so slightly, pushing out her ass even more. All of the sudden, her swollen pussy had emerged from between her legs, as if to invite Ron to enter. Ron's cock began throbbing harder at the emergence of her cunt. But he wanted to tease Kelly a little more. He grabbed his cock and placed it in the crack of her ass and began humping slowly.

"Oh Ron! Stop teasing me!" Kelly said in a slow seductive tone.

Just then, Kelly could feel Ron's swollen balls knocking at the entrance to her inflamed cunt, pressing against the lips, as if announcing its presence. Kelly bit her lips in anticipation, waiting for Ron to take her once more.

"Here I come." Ron said.

Ron grabbed his dick and aligned it once more with her womanhood. Entering her was much quicker and easier this time. He placed his hands on her wide hips and began to fuck her again. Her ass bounced in rhythm with each thrust. It was mesmerizing. Kelly was enjoying this position but not as much as the first. She laid her head on the mattress with her hands and kept her ass up for Ron to use. Suddenly, she felt Ron run his hands along her sides, still pumping away at her. He reached near her shoulders, took both his hands and began bringing both her arms back toward him. This caused her to raise up, now hovering over the mattress, her knees only touching the bed. She was helpless once again.

"Oh fuck! You got me Ron! I can't move!" She said now playing along.

Ron held her arms tight, bringing Kelly back with a pull, slamming his cock into her. He could feel her trying to escape in ecstasy. Ron wouldn't allow it. After a short moment, Ron said something to Kelly.

"Kelly, look to your left for me." Ron asked

Kelly turned her head, to find a mirror? She could see herself. She was watching herself with another man. She was watching her ass jiggle and bounce off of Ron as he slammed into her. She was watching her massive tits move in unison underneath her. She saw herself in a helpless state, unable to do anything. Another wave of ecstasy overtook her upon seeing herself, Ron still holding her in place. His plan worked.

"Look at yourself Kelly. You're taking a cock other than your boyfriends, and there's nothing you can do to stop it." Ron said in a serious tone, obviously teasing her.

"Oh fuck!! Damnit Ron!! I can't!!" Kelly cried out in orgasm.

Now feeling he succeeded in teasing her, he slowly lowered her arms back down, his cock still pumping into her. He ran his hands back down her sides as she was still recovering from that last orgasm. This time he took his hands and grabbed both her massive tits, and pulled her up close to him. Not skipping a beat, he continued to fuck her while she was pulled in close. Ron was gently squeezing her rounds globes and playing with her nipples. Kelly finally regained herself and realized the new position she was in. She reached her arm up over and around his neck to help support herself easier, also so that she could plant a kiss on him.