Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he asked me to go get a power shake with him at a place across town. I reluctantly accepted figuring that it was innocent. We got our shakes and went to a public park where we could drink them and talk. I was a little standoffish at first but his humor and attractiveness began to break down the barriers. I was torn between casually dating a guy and keeping my relationship with Bryan intact. He had given me sort of an ultimatum. I assumed that we were going to break up so I let the conversation with Bart take on a more inquisitive tone. We shared our backgrounds and studies. It was light and not invasive. When he dropped me off at my dorm, he asked me out to a movie that weekend. Against my better judgement, I accepted.

After the movie, Bart and I went for burgers at a local hangout. When he dropped me off at the dorm, he kissed me at the door. The following week, he waited for me after practice and asked me to go bowling with him that evening. It seemed innocent enough. I would rather have done an activity with several guys and girls. This seemed too much like courtship. I felt like I should tell him about Bryan but I hesitated. We did go bowling. Neither one of us was very good but we had a good time.

Afterward, we grabbed a soft drink and headed out. Instead of going back to campus, he took me out in the country. He turned off on a dirt road and went down further until it turned into a pasture with an open gate. It was just getting dark. He stopped and kissed me. I wanted to tell him I had a boyfriend but again backed out. He was a very attractive, athletic guy and most girls would have loved to date him.

After kissing some more, he hugged me and placed his hand on my leg. I knew where this was heading. I needed to decide. He moved his hand up my leg farther. I didn't exactly melt but it felt so good to be touched. I kissed him again.

"Uh, Bart. Maybe we better stop."

He kissed me again and said, "Are you sure?"

I returned his kiss and didn't answer. He moved his hand out from under my skirt then placed it firmly on my breast. The temperature was rising. His touch was gentle but assertive. I didn't move his hand. We kissed again. He returned his attention to my skirt and touched me higher on my thigh. My pussy was responding to his touch. As he got up to my panties, I involuntarily moved my legs slightly apart. His finger went to my pussy lips and rubbed me through the panties. I was leaking my nectar. He noticed and continued to massage my sex. When I didn't resist, he reached for the elastic and pulled my panties down. I even stretched my legs to allow him to take them off.

After he moved me to a horizontal position on the car seat, he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. I saw him reach into his glove box and pull out a condom. He put it on and lifted my skirt baring my pussy. After lowering his pants, he mounted me and guided his cock into my dripping sex. He was much bigger than Bryan but not nearly as big as Louis. He was enough to hit the right spots. I had an orgasm after a short while. This led to his own orgasm. He filled the condom with his spunk and quickly pulled out. Even though I had cum, it still felt like 'Wam Bam, Thank You Ma'am. He pulled the rubber off and threw it out the window. There was not much talk after that. At least I didn't have to worry about breaking up with Bryan because of Bart. He wanted sex. He got sex. He was ready to go.

As much as I distained Bart, I felt even worse about myself. He had invested little time to reach his goal. How could I be so shallow? I was turning into Cyn. Even worse. All that soul searching and praying led to nothing. I felt like a slut. I also knew that part of the problem was that it wasn't satisfying enough. At least Bryan loved me. Louis just wanted to fuck me but he also wanted a commitment. Bart wanted to fuck me and just about every other girl he met. It was a competitive conquest for him. Enough said.

Bart asked me out again but I told him I didn't feel good about our relationship. He didn't put up much of an argument. To him, it was time to move on to the next willing girl. I thought how my parents took such comfort that their daughter was in a Christian environment. I wondered if it had been that way when they were in college. It was the same there as anywhere else. Guys just had to avoid the truly chaste girls. I needed a break from guys and sex. Yet, I needed to have sex and my fingers just didn't get me all the way there.

I managed to concentrate on my studies and building better relationships the remainder of the semester. At winter break, Bryan and I caught up on our studies and activities. I didn't know if Bryan was dating at his college. I surely wasn't going to ask. Cyn had finally broken up with Richard. She was seeing Carter on the sly when she could. She was going to a junior college near where we lived. She was smart and saving money. The freshman courses are all pretty much cut and dried. Getting electives out of the way could be done a number of ways. Bryan and I continued to have sex when we could.

My parents asked if I had met 'friends'. I knew that meant was I dating a ministerial student. I told them I had a lot of new friends and left it at that. I talked about my dormmates and roommate, keeping everything positive. I'm sure they thought it was just a matter of time until I met the right guy. They liked Bryan but he didn't fit their plan.

After the winter break, Louis began calling me again. He apologized for trying to be so possessive of me. Of course, he wanted to spend the weekend with me again. I first said no. He was persistent and eventually I caved to his wishes. We repeated the whole Friday night to Sunday afternoon weekend of non-stop sex. I had missed his thick cock. I told him again that I had to stop doing that. He could see that I didn't have the true conviction. He let the comment go for then.

We repeated the weekend long marathon twice during the spring semester. Bart asked me out again. We did the same thing that we had done the first time including sex. During spring break, Bryan and I had sex almost every day.

I continued to make good grades even though my social calendar was active. I really didn't enjoy cheerleading that much. It was more like resume building. I was seriously considering approaching my parents about transferring to another college. Every time I thought about getting it out there, I would chicken out. I decided to wait until my junior year to make the jump regardless of what they wanted. My second year was like the first. I did resign from the cheerleading squad to 'concentrate on my studies'. The summer between freshman and sophomore years I took several online courses to build my hours. I took heavy loads my second year and was well above my hours schedule.

Also, the second year, a freshman basketball player approached me and asked me out. Nathan was 6'-5" and weighed about 250#. He was coal black and very cute. I went out with him a couple of times before we had sex. He was everything that Louis was but more. I mean in stature and cock size. When I thought I was stretched by Louis, I was mistaken. Nathan had a cock that was longer and thicker than Louis. He was easily three times the total volume of Bryan. The first time we had sex, I thought I was splitting in two. By then I was on the pill. I had been to the doctor at the start of fall semester. I didn't need my parents' permission. Sex with Nathan was so much better since we didn't have to worry about pulling out in time.

The feeling of that huge cock still inside me was so thrilling after he had cum deep in my womb. I could feel him start to soften. Several times he stayed inside me then got hard again. We continued a second and maybe a third time. It was the best sex to date. I had read of multi-orgasmic females which I was. Nathan was a multi-orgasmic virile black male. I remember one night we did it three times without him ever pulling out. I probably had two orgasms for every one he had. I had to end the affair. Some of my dormmates were starting to get suspicious about my disappearing over the weekend and sometimes during the day.

At the end of my sophomore year, I was ready to tell my parents that I wanted to transfer to the college that Bryan had attended. He had graduated and had a job as a geologist with an oil company located there. Bryan wanted to get married. Weighing all my options, I agreed to marry him. My parents were somewhat relieved when Bryan asked for my hand. We had a small wedding in my dad's church. The reception was in the church fellowship hall. We didn't have a traditional honeymoon. We went back to Bryan's apartment and screwed all night. Well, not quite all night. He was spent after the second time. We decided to wait and have the honeymoon later after settling in and getting on our feet.

Having completed his apprenticeship, he was about to go on assignments. I was going to graduate at the end of the next summer having taken enough online courses. The travel was not bad at first. It was mostly domestic. The most time he spent away was about two weeks. I was able to curb my desire for big cock due mainly to my schoolwork. Also, we were settling down into a routine. Sex was decreasing anyway so I didn't feel too bad at first when he traveled.

Once on our own, we felt a burden lifted. No longer were we required to adhere to anyone else's expectations. We loved our parents but made it clear that we were independent. We didn't want any helpful support. Neither set of parents were what you would call well off. Everyone was upstanding and hard working. People over the years had alluded to the fact that my father was not a working man. I can tell you, in the sense of manual labor, they were right. But being a pastor in a small community was indeed work.

In addition to his services and sermons, he was required to perform weddings, funerals, baptisms, hospital visits and regular visits to all the church members. It was hard to sit down to a family meal without the telephone ringing. If some people thought it was a cushy job, then they should try to shoulder some of the responsibilities. Dad would have welcomed a day of hard labor as a break from the crying wives; some of whom had a God complex about the preacher and tried very hard to seduce him. My mom laughed along with Dad when he told her some of the stories about unhappy wives who wished to curry his favor.

That being said, it was like freedom for me. I could wear what I wanted to wear, read what I wanted to read, watch whatever movie I fancied. I really started to live after I got married. I even felt guilty about having had several affairs before we got married. Being with Bryan as we both grew was rewarding. Yet, still, after the honeymoon wore off, as they say, I was sexually unfulfilled. Bryan also began changing somewhat.

Being out in the field, he was around all types of trades and oil workers. Not to mention the seasoned executives who were his mentors. I detected a certain earthiness about his manners. He was a little more aggressive in bed when he came home. We started having oral sex. I found I loved getting oral more that I enjoyed his smaller cock. I had to act like I had never heard of oral at first. I wanted him to instruct me on how to give a blow job. He didn't know that I was very well versed of sucking big black cocks. Slowly I began to take him deeper in my mouth until I rested my chin on his balls. He thought he had taught me that. I let him keep thinking.

One night we were going out to dinner. Bryan asked me to go dress shopping with him for my birthday. It seemed a little out of character but I went along with him. So, that afternoon we shopped for a while at the normal places I would go. He didn't like anything I tried on. He said he would rather see me in something sexy for a change. I thought I was sexy anyway. It became clear that he wanted me in a risqué type of dress.

I had never dressed provocatively before. We eventually went to a more upscale store and I tried on a red dress with a low cut front and a bare back. Bryan went crazy when I came out wearing that one. He insisted that I buy it and wear it out that evening. Before we got out of the store, I had sexy high heels, stockings and garter belt to go with it. The dress had a kind of harness bra that made it unnecessary to wear a bra. When I fitted my C cups into it, I showed more cleavage than I ever had before.

"Bryan, what has gotten into you lately?"

"Oh, I don't know, Honey. Just the guys in the field talk vividly about sex and going out to clubs. I thought we might try it tonight."

"Ummm. Horney guys at work, huh?"

"Well, yes, you are beautiful. I like the thought of other people seeing you and telling me with their eyes how lucky I am."

"Oh, my, Bryan. Flattery will get you everywhere. You sure you don't want to get a head start on our date, then?"

"No. There will be plenty of time for that when we get back. I bet every guy in the club will wish he was with you tonight."

"Oh, wow, Bryan. You are a little horny toad, aren't you?"

Bryan wanted to watch every step of my getting dressed. I knew how to put everything on even though I had never worn stockings and garters. I put on the ensemble and stepped into the red heels. I went to my lingerie drawer and Bryan cleared his throat.

"Uh, Hun, since you don't need a bra with that dress, why don't you go without panties too?"

"Bryan. Are you sure about this? What if my dress blows up?"

"I don't think it will but someone would surely get an eye full if it did."

"Bryan, I think you are trying to seduce me." I teased.

"I bet every guy in the club will be trying to seduce you."

"Umm. I think I like you all horny when you come back from being out of town."

I let him continue the sexy banter through dinner. I had no idea where this was leading. It did make me feel sexy even though I had never been a flirt. Yes, I had sex with a number of guys but it really didn't require any flirting on my part. When we got to the club that Bryan had heard about, we were flabbergasted by the loud music. We could barely hear each other. Neither Bryan nor I had grown up dancing. We tried and began a kind of beginner's flow with the beat. We got a table and Bryan ordered us cocktails. It would be my first taste of alcohol. It didn't take long for the alcohol to start working being I was not used to it. I started feeling giddy like I was going to sleep.

The music and activity around us was enough to stimulate me. I assume it was having a similar effect on Bryan. We started to dance again. This time felt more natural. I began noticing eyes on me as I danced. We picked up the beat and were able to blend in on the faster music. We didn't dance any slow songs at first. Then, I began noticing that most of the couples in the slow dances were just basically moving their hips while they touched each other.

Bryan and I tried this. I held my hands behind his neck as we pressed our bodies together and kissed. The music disappeared to us. Bryan pulled my hips into his. I felt his penis pressing up against my body. His hands were placed firmly on my butt. He began massaging my ass cheeks and moving my skirt up higher. I was turned on by this but I knew that without panties on, I would have to stop him somewhere. I whispered into his ear asking him to take me home and fuck me. He said he was having such a good time that we should stay just a bit longer. We returned to our table and had another cocktail.

At that point I was horny and a little tipsy. A good looking guy came over and asked Bryan if he could have a dance with his pretty wife. I guess he saw my wedding rings. Bryan told him it was up to me.

"Well, I am not much of a dancer," I warned him.

"From what I saw, you are a great dancer." He replied. "I'm Taylor. And you are?"

"Oh, Lynette. This is my husband, Bryan."

Taylor looked a Bryan. "Congratulations, Bryan on being with the prettiest girl in the house."

I ordinarily would have deflected a compliment like that but I was feeling tipsy and horny.

"Why thank you, Taylor. And I must say you are looking pretty good yourself. Let's go if you don't mind your feet being stepped on."

We danced a couple of songs and then Taylor thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. When I got back to our table, I asked Bryan if he was okay with me dancing like that.

"Okay? Heck, I was turned on. You looked so sexy in your red dress and heels while I pictured what you look like underneath. Garters, stockings and no panties. I almost came in my pants."

"Well, well, my horny little husband. I thought you might be jealous. Not even a little?"

"No. I am taking you home. As a matter of fact, let's go right now. I can't wait any longer."

"Oh, are you just horny or jealous? Afraid someone else might ask me to dance?"

"Oh, Baby. I bet every guy in here wants to dance with you and more. How about you go out on the dance floor by yourself and see who all wants to dance with you?"

"By myself?"

"Yeah. I can wait a little while if you don't get too wild with a guy. Just move to the music and don't look directly at anyone. You will be approached. I guarantee it."

Of course, Bryan was right. While I was dancing, a number of guys and some girls joined in. There was touching but not in an invasive way. I was getting into it. When the music finally stopped a couple of the guys gave me a hug. The girls blew air kisses so as not to smear our makeup. When I got back to the table, Bryan was all smiles.

"I told you. That was hot. Let's go home."

On the way home, Bryan kept feeling me up. I finally raised my skirt above my waist and let him finger my pussy. I kept having to remind him to watch the road. When we got home, clothes were shed on the way to the bedroom. I would say we made love but in reality, we fucked. Bryan didn't last long the first time. We settled down and talked.

"Bryan, that is so unlike you. Why did you want me to dance with other guys so badly?"

"I don't know. I guess I was so proud of how hot you looked and just wanted everyone there to see you. You are beautiful. And sexy. Since we are married, sex is more comfortable. We have come a long way since we first did it. It seems like the more comfortable we are, the more I want people to see you that way."

"Yeah, but you especially wanted to see me with other guys. You said it made you so hot you almost came in your pants. Does it turn you on that much to see other guys trying to court me?"

"I don't know about courting. I bet they all wanted to fuck you."

As he said that, I noticed his dick was rising again. He kissed me and felt my wet pussy. He got on top of me and stuck it in. I should have captured the moment but I wasn't quite versed in the terminology. It would take a while before we could enjoy that sensation.

"God, Honey. You are so wet and slimy inside." Bryan said as he entered me for the second time that night.

"Oh, my Bryan. Twice in one night. You really must have liked seeing me with other guys. And according to you they all wanted to fuck me. You are so nasty tonight, Honey."

I didn't know exactly where this was heading or even specifically where Bryan got these ideas. And much less where he got the courage to bring them up to me. I did see, however, that it might be leading to something very exciting. If he wanted other guys to lust after me, there might be a change in our sexual relationship. Already it was a change just him wanting to see me pursued by other men.

A genuine caveat was that it was all his idea. He still thought of me as the prude preacher's daughter who just happened to fall in love with him. I was indeed in love with him. All my sexual history to the contrary. I didn't know for sure whether he had had sex with any girls when he was away in college. Something in me hoped that he had. It might be the catalyst of his desire to see me close to other guys.