Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is just so naughty and taboo. It is something that I would never have imagined when we first met. I just can't stop thinking about my darling white conservative wife enjoying taking big cocks while I watch. Watching you with a black man is just so out there. I can't really explain it. I think about it at night when I am out of town. I can't help but masturbate to the fantasy."

"Oh, Honey. Now you have your very own video of me with Stephon. I hope you have fun watching it while you are gone. I know I will enjoy making another one for you. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. If you keep me informed. It just makes me so horny."

"When you are gone, do you think about having another woman? It is not like you don't attract plenty of attention yourself, Honey. I bet you could easily score if you want to."

"That's just it, Lynette. I don't want to make love to another woman. Well, I mean don't even want to fuck another woman. That would ruin the cuckold experience. Reading about cuckolds in denial has a special kick to it. I mean, I have read of plenty of variations to the cuckold marriage. Some of which I am not interested in."

"Oh, like what?"

"I guess, like humiliation. And some hot wives practice BDSM with their cuckolds. Some even make their cuckold wear chastity devices."

"Really? What is a chastity device?"

"Oh, you haven't read of that one? It is a cage that goes over the penis to deny an erection. That way the cuckold doesn't even have the ability to have sex with his wife."

"Oh. Well, in a way, that is what I did to you the first night you were back home. While I fucked Stephon, you could not have sex with me. That was amazing now that you mention it. It was so sweet of you to obey me especially after you had been gone so long. Yet you still waited until I let you have me. I can see why some women get off to the absolute control of their mate's cock. Maybe that is something we could look into later."

Bryan was indeed headlong into the cuckolding experience. Now that the lid was off about marital experimentation, I was tempted to tell him about my graduation night experience with Louis. I thought better of it, however. I decided I would take the role of the inexperienced one. Thinking back to my younger years I really felt like the experience of having big black cock as compared to any white cock was what I really liked the best.

Now Bryan was fully on board with this and I didn't have to keep it from him. All I had to do was tell him what I was doing when he was gone. I didn't have to flop in cheap motels. All I had to do was bring the guy home and fuck him in front of the cameras. I could tell Bryan about it either before or after. We both embraced the thought that later, we would probably phase out of the cuckold stage when we decided to have a family.

I wasn't really looking forward to Bryan leaving. I felt a little guilty about getting excited for possibly seeing Stephon again. I waited a few days holding on to my conviction that I should not be having sex while my husband was out of town working. I knew he was telling the truth about not wanting to have sex with other women. He was too open about the things that happened with the construction crews.

He also seemed to be introducing other cuckolding topics even though he said some of the categories of the stories he read didn't really appeal to him. I was still exhilarated about having Stephon the first night Bryan came back home. It made me feel a certain way that I shouldn't have felt. But inevitably, I would replay that night in my head and my pussy would get so wet and warm that I just had to masturbate.

When I did call Stephon, it was several days after Bryan had left on his trip. Stephon was happy to hear from me. I asked him over to our house but he said that he wanted to take me to a club he knew. I was to meet him there. Before we hung up, he thought it best to alert me that it was a predominantly black clientele who frequented this club. He said he didn't want me to feel like he had tricked me.

He asked if it was okay with me. I would be with Stephon, so I agreed to meet him there. Thoughts swirled through my head about more big black cock. I wondered if Stephon had some hidden plan. It really didn't matter to me at that point. Stephon was my third black lover. My other two experiences were wonderful due to the ample sized cocks that I had taken. I might be married to a white guy but there was no doubting that I really loved big black cock. I mean big. Even Michael with his big cock was no match to having a huge black cock banging into my uterus.

As instructed, I was going to the club to meet Stephon. I dressed in a really short skirt, a low-cut top, push-up bra and very high heels. I felt like such a slut. I would be walking into a club which would be predominantly black people with the swagger of a real bitch. When I got to the club, I didn't see Stephon's car anywhere. It could have been there for it looked like the parking lot was completely full. I walked in and surveyed the scene. There were both black couples and mixed couples dancing. Letting my eyes adjust, I scanned the room. I still didn't see Stephon. Almost immediately a huge black guy came over to me and asked if he could help me.

"Well, I'm meeting a friend here."

"Oh, he said. Who you meeting? His tone was very casual but I gleaned that I should answer him."

"Uh, Stephon Jackson." I answered.

"Oh, Stephon. I know Stephon. Why on earth would he let a honey like you enter a club like this without him? Anyway, I am Bubba. Some call me Big Bubba. Why don't we sit down and have a drink until Stephon arrives?"

He seemed to be a pleasant sort. I didn't really have an alternative, so I agreed. He motioned to one of the waitresses to find us a table. We were seated in a booth. I was sitting with my back to the entrance but Bubba said he would keep an eye pealed for Stephon. The waitress brought our drinks. She was a pretty black woman with huge boobs. Her bra and uniform pushed those big breasts almost out of the top. Bubba seemed to know her well.

I looked around and there were mostly black waitresses but there were at least three white ones. The white girls wore the same uniform and one tall blonde was at least as well-endowed up top as our waitress. Bubba asked if we could dance. I said why not and we made our way to the dance floor. I had swallowed half of my drink already and was becoming more at ease. While I was dancing with Bubba, we noticed that Stephon was approaching us. We both greeted him. I kissed him and they shook hands.

"I see you are moving in on my date, Bubba."

"Yeah, Bro. You should never allow such a pretty woman to go into a club without you. Everyone in here saw her enter by herself. You should be thankful that I noticed her first. Some of these cats would have already tried to get her to leave with them."

They both laughed at that. It was obvious that they were good friends. I didn't know then and still don't whether this was a sort of setup. Stephon and I danced several times. Bubba would come by occasionally and ask Stephon if he might have the honor. Stephon readily agreed. Bubba would explain to me that he and Stephon were school chums and still hung out regularly. I didn't notice that Bubba spent much time pursuing other females in the club.

When I was on the dance floor with one or the other, I noticed plenty of white females dancing with handsome black men. One lady, looking to be late forties, even winked at me while I was dancing with Bubba. The white women ranged from twenty to fifty. It appeared that none of them were accompanied by a white male. Yet, I saw plenty of wedding rings on them. I smiled inwardly when I noticed the rings, then looked down at my own hand and saw mine.

Bubba joined Stephon and me at our table. He asked Stephon how long we had been 'dating'. Stephon was perfectly subtle in finally answering him.

"I don't know about dating, Bubba. I met Lynette and her husband at a club a while back. We danced and had some drinks. Her husband doesn't care that much for dancing while Lynette loves to dance."

"Yeah." Bubba said, "I see her ring. So, what brings you out alone without Hubby this evening, Lynette?"

"Oh, he is out of town working."

"I see." Bubba replied. "So, while the cat's away, so to speak?"

"No. No. My husband knows I go out when he is out of town."

"I bet he doesn't know that you are in a mainly black club tonight." Bubba plunged on."

"Well, not right this second, he doesn't but I will call him later and tell him where I have been. So, no. But he doesn't mind as long as I am safe."

"You mean you will tell him about being with Stephon at this club?"

"Sure. He likes Stephon. We have a good time together."

"Amazing. So, anything goes when Hubby is out of town?"

"Pretty much. We have phone sex afterwards sometimes."

"Phone sex?"

"Yeah. You know sexy talk about what I have been up to."

"And you give him all the details?"

"Sure. He was there one time when Stephon and I, uh, you know."

"Freaking awesome. He is not jealous?"

"As a matter of fact, he loves to see and hear about it."

"Is he like a cuckold, then?"

"Sure. If that is how you see it. We do have a modern cuckold marriage. I give him carte blanch to see other women when he is gone but he doesn't want to. He would rather hear about what I have been doing."

"Damn, Baby. You are hot. Hey listen. My place is not far from here. Would you and Stephon like to go have some drinks with me?"

I looked at Stephon. He didn't look at all surprised that Bubba had asked us to go to his place. I don't know whether it was completely innocent on Stephon's part. He looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes. I felt comfortable having two big healthy friends to be with me, so a told Stephon that I was okay with it. I had already had about three drinks by then and was feeling loose. Stephon kissed me again and I reached for his cock which was long and hard. I was going to get fucked good that night so I might as well take my chances that there was a relief pitcher in the bullpen. I knew by then what was going to happen and my pussy was already dripping.

We arrived at Bubba's apartment. He fixed some drinks. I was already a bit tipsy. And I was horny. In just a few minutes, Stephon and I were making out. He already had my panties off before I voluntarily removed my top. He pulled me on top of him while he was still seated on the couch. I could see Bubba watching but with the alcohol already coursing through me, I didn't care. I bunched my little skirt up to my waist and mounted Stephon's big hard cock.

I wasted no time and plunged myself all the way down on him. I got to my knees and began rocking on his cock. It felt so good. I felt so full. I love Bryan but I didn't know if there would ever come a time when I wouldn't want to be filled with big black cock. Even well-endowed white guys didn't make me feel that good. I would rather fuck my husband as opposed to a well-hung white guy.

I slow fucked Stephon but it was so deep. I just loved it when he poked into my womb. The sensation in itself was not that pleasant but the fullness was nirvana. Stephon lasted a long time. Eventually I would rise to almost the tip of his cock and then lower my body slowly back down on his ebony shaft. All too soon, he began pumping my womb full of potent black cum. I still fucked him was he was softening.

I moved off his withering cock to see that Bubba was standing there naked except for his socks. If Stephon was three times the size of Bryan in total volume, Bubba was clearly twice as long and twice as thick as my white husband. Bubba had the biggest cock I had ever seen. Stephon looked over to Bubba.

"Now you see why we call him Big Bubba. We called him Monster in junior high. His cock was huge before the rest of us had pubic hair. Just look at that. Is that something you want to try. I don't want you to feel cheap and used. Do you want to fuck Bubba?"

"I don't know if I CAN fuck Bubba. I might have to go get sewn up afterwards. But I am willing to try."

That was all Bubba wanted to hear. I stood up and dropped my skirt and kicked off my heels. Bubba led me to his bedroom. He stood up with his massive organ half hanging due to the unusual weight. I dropped to my knees and began to lick the head of his cock. Even the head was too big to fit into my mouth. Instead, I licked up and down the huge shaft. I even licked his massive balls. When he lifted me up, he lay me down on the bed and propped my ass up on a firm pillow.

He kneeled between my spread legs and placed the bulbous tip onto my cum-lubricated vaginal lips. This was the only way I could have taken him. I had pussy full of Stephon's cum. Big Bubba pushed against my resistance and finally the head penetrated me. It was a shock from the very beginning. It hurt. I had taken some very big black cocks before but nothing like Bubba's. He was barely inside me. I wondered if I had taken on more than I could stand. It was not pleasurable at that point. He pushed more cock into me and it spread my vaginal canal like a donkey cock. I was almost in tears as he continued invading my virgin feeling pussy.

He kept stretching me until I felt his cock punch into my cervix. The pain gave way to pleasure as his massive cock spread me and stretched me until my clitoris felt like a throbbing nub. I exploded in a massive orgasm. My pussy gushed girl cum. Big Bubba came like a firehose. I felt my womb being flooded with his sweet white juice.

As he pumped his cum into me, I could tell that the combined contributions of Stephon's cum and Bubba's was being forced out like a pistoning plunger plowing my full pussy. Bubba began to soften and withdrew. Stephon was watching and took Bubba's place. I lost count of how many times I was fucked by each man that night. About two o'clock in the morning, both of them were fucked out and my pussy was streaming with cum and stretched beyond belief. They took me back to the club and I drove home. I crashed in bed with my stockings and garters still on.

The next morning, I awoke late. I had to shower and get to work. The sheets on my bed looked like a swamp and smelled like the barnyard. I smiled at my wanton ways. I put on my makeup and threw a dress on. I walked funny, I was so sore. I swear that even after my shower, my pussy was still leaking cum. When I got to work, one of my co-workers asked if I was sick. She said I looked pale and maybe had a bug or something. I didn't say much and implied that I was on my period.

When I finally got home from work, I crashed. I awoke later and ate a light dinner. I still felt like I was full of cock and cum. I wondered if I could ever feel my husband's cock in me after that fucking from the night before. I decided that I better call Bryan. When he answered, he asked where I had been the night before.

"Honey," I started. "I love you and I am not going to lie. Stephon took me to a club that he goes to every now and then. It is mostly black clientele. There were a good number of white women there unaccompanied by white men. I think it is mostly married white women going there to hook up with black guys. Anyway, we met a man there, Bubba, who is a friend of Stephon's. We danced a little and Bubba asked us back to his place for drinks."

"Interesting. Did you have drinks?"

"Yeah, we had drinks. I was pretty buzzed but not drunk. Stephon and I started making out and eventually had sex. Bubba was watching and when we were finished, Stephon asked if I wanted to fuck Bubba also. I was just buzzed enough and horny enough to go for it. My god, Bryan. This guy was hung like a prize donkey. He fucked me so much that my pussy is still sore. I couldn't take all of him. We all fucked until they were worn out. I was leaking cum all day today."

"I'm sorry if this upsets you, Baby. I hope you can still enjoy my pussy when you get back. I am still gapped open. My pussy feels like it has been punched by a heavyweight. I am afraid to look at myself in the mirror. Even Stephon admitted that after Bubba fucked me, he felt like his cock was in a bucket and not touching the outer walls. God, Baby, they call him Big Bubba and I now know why. I don't think I could ever take his whole cock up my pussy. He had plenty more cock when he bottomed out at my cervix."

"Oh, my, Lynette. You are making me horny. Too bad you didn't video it."

"Oh, Baby. You are the best. Would you like to see a video of me being taken by these black studs over and over?"

"Yes, Honey. Would you do that. I am stuck out here without you. That would be so hot if you sent me a video like that."

"Okay. I'll see if Big Bubba makes house calls. I bet they will stage an encore. You may never feel my pussy again after it is stretched again."

I called Bubba. He was very willing to come to my house and fuck me in front of a camera. I called Stephon. He was all in when I told him that I wanted to try Bubba's cock again to see if I could make any progress at taking it all. Bubba called me the next day while I was at work. He asked if I would meet him at a certain address. I agreed since I already felt safe with Bubba.

When I pulled up to the place, I noticed immediately it was a tattoo parlor. Bubba was standing out front. He ushered me inside and told the artist what he wanted. I was taken back and asked to strip. When I was instructed to lie face down, Bubba rubbed my naked ass and told the artist where to put the tattoo. I felt some sensation in the area just above my tailbone. It took a while but finally it was finished. The artist applied some crème and told me to look at it in the mirror. I saw a black Queen of Spades tattoo. It was rather large and went very nice above my full ass.

"Now, when you are naked, everyone will know that you are black cock only." Bubba said.

We had planned the video for the following week to allow the tattoo to be all clear and pretty. Bubba said that it wouldn't be fully healed, but that it would still be pretty in the video. He also said that he was planning on me having a smaller one done just above my pussy to show front and back that I was to be fucked only by black cock. I was a little worried about how Bryan would react but it was too late for that. I should have questioned the artist more before I allowed it. Bubba took care of the cost. I learned later that Bubba also owned the tattoo parlor. In addition to the club where we had met, Bubba owned two more nightclubs and a few bars.

We went back to my house. Bubba followed me in his car. I opened the garage door and both of us parked. We weren't going to wait for the video night before we fucked again. I took Bubba up to my bedroom and had him get in bed while I showered. I wore only a babydoll top when I came out of the bathroom. He was lying naked in the bed with his twelve-inch penis sticking straight up.

"How about sucking my big black cock, Baby?" Bubba said.

"It's more like licking your cock, Bubba. No woman could get that huge thing in her mouth."

"You might be surprised, Baby, but do your best."

I could barely get the head into my mouth but I paid homage to the massive cock as best I could. I licked him all up and down. I slobbered all over his huge plum sized balls. When he was ready, I lay down beside him and allowed him to mount me. I couldn't mount this huge pole. One wrong move and I might have to go to the emergency room. Bubba didn't show quite the tender patience this time. He plunged the huge head into my leaking pussy. It was uncomfortable at first but nothing like the first time. He began sinking into me inch by inch until he hit my uterus. He began fucking me in earnest slowly expanding my love canal with each plunge. I was already cumming.

I was just a slut for big cock. The blacker the better. There was no way I would ever be satisfied with just my husband's little dick after this. After my pussy was totally slimy with our juices, Bubba would pull almost out of me and bang all the way back in. My orgasms were so intense that I could barely make a sound. It was more like a wounded moan. The pain vanished. I was taken over by complete euphoria. As he plunged deeply into me, I began feeling the pressure of his ejaculation. Spurt after spurt blasted my cervix. I was glad I was on birth control. I would never have been able to make him pull out if I had to. I was too paralyzed with pleasure. After he was spent, he still lay inside me. His cock was still huge. Just not as rigid as before. Bubba didn't slip out of me like Bryan does. Even soft, his cock maintained a pronounced presence in my pussy.