Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me that thick cock, Michael."

He mounted me and stuck his cock straight into me. I winced at first. I hadn't had a big cock since we had gotten married. It wasn't long until he started pounding my pussy deep. I was on the verge already from his oral and I came very quickly. He kept it up until a came twice more. With Bryan, I needed to finger my clit while he was in me. Michael was big enough to put pressure on the little love button. The fullness of his thick cock gave me additionally, a vaginal orgasm. I came so hard I leaked onto his cock with my girl cum.

After it was over, we rolled over and rested. He was concerned about going further than Bryan had given us permission.

"He will never know, Michael. It is Bryan who suggested this enhancement to our love life. It would naturally end up with me taking lovers. Bryan is really into the whole cuckold scene. I never would have thought that about him. His travels and spending time around raunchy oil field workers has opened a whole new chapter in his sexual interests. I was willing to be the faithful little wife but it has turned a different way."

Michael and I fucked again before it was time to take him back to his car. I didn't want him to spend all night. That was not the kind of relationship I wanted for Bryan. When he came home, I would leave no doubt that he was already a cuckold even though, to his knowledge, I had only given Michael blow jobs. He had certainly embraced the idea of seeing me with another guy.

The only step ahead was him seeing me actually fuck another guy in front of him. With him opening the door wide, it was up to me to keep the interest up. Also, it was making our sex life more intense. I figured the best way to get more big cock was to keep Bryan satisfied that it was him who I truly loved. I wasn't going to cheat again before he came back from his trip. That was unless he insisted. We were talking most evenings. When I would tell him about blowing Michael again, who knew what he might suggest.

The following evening, Bryan called just as I was getting out of the shower. We made small talk for a while. Finally, he asked if I had called Michael.

"Yes. I called him yesterday. I asked if he wanted to meet me at the club. Of course, he said yes."

"And?" Bryan asked.

"Well, we danced a little and had some drinks."

"Is that all?"

"Not exactly."

"Did you give him a blow job in the parking lot again?"

"No. Not in the parking lot. It was not crowded on a weeknight. Security was too close to try to risk that again. I took him home in my car. I figured we would swoop into the garage quickly and not one could tell in a quick glance that it was not you. Then I sucked his cock in the living room. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Umm. So, I hope that is all."

"Yes, Baby. That is what we discussed. Why? Did you want us to have gone further?"

"Oh, no. That's fine."

"So are you in your hotel room, Baby?"

"Yes."

"Are you naked?"

"No, why?"

"Get naked. I am going to tell you all about sucking Michael off. First, I told him to shed all his clothes. His cock was hard as could be. He had a lot of hair. I don't like pubic hair. You should think about shaving your cock, Bryan. Anyway, I took everything off except my panties. That was so we both knew the boundaries. I stood him in the middle of the floor and began teasing his cock. It was much more comfortable than in the car. I took my time and licked his balls and all up and down his cock. You know he is bigger than you so I couldn't take him very deep into my mouth. I kept trying but it kept hitting me in the back of the throat and making me gag."

"Go on."

"Are you masturbating yet?"

"UMM. Yes. But slowly."

"Well, I swirled my tongue on the head of his cock. I could taste his precum. It tasted really good. Like yours except slightly saltier. Anyway, his precum was very thick. He made a lot. I kept licking it like a popsicle. I could tell he was getting close to cumming so I lay down in the floor and had him kneel down. He shot his cum from my waist to my hair. I was a mess. He cums so much. I didn't know men could cum that much. It was more than you cum and you cum a lot. Well, I don't exactly have enough experience to know for sure."

"After he stopped dripping on me, I asked him to get me a towel out of the kitchen. I used the towel to wipe most of the cum off me. We put our clothes back on and talked for a few minutes before I took him back to the club and dropped him off."

"So, what did you guys talk about?"

"Oh, just stuff. But you know he asked if it would be all right with you if we went all the way while you were gone. I told him I would ask you but that we had already set boundaries. You wouldn't want him to fuck me, would you? I mean, he has a big cock. I don't even know if I could take it."

"Ummm, Ohh. Ohhh."

"Bryan? Are you cumming?"

There was silence. I supposed that he was indeed cumming. I could hear some low sounds. Then more silence. I thought I heard some ruffling. Maybe he was getting up to get a towel for himself. When he finally got back on the line. I asked him if he had cum. He said that he did.

"Honey? Did you cum thinking about Michael fucking your wife?"

"Uh, no. It was just how you described the whole thing. I miss you so much. I wish I could have been there to make love to you while you were covered in his cum."

"Oh, wow, Bryan. That is so hot. I think I am going to have to get myself off tonight. You are so, so sexy when you talk like that. You know, Honey, that in a way you are already a cuckold. I have swallowed Michael's cum and then had a virtual bath with it the second time."

"Now he wants to fuck me. I don't know what to tell him. He is so sexy himself but that is not really it. You wanting me to do things with other men is something that I never could have imagined. Why don't you go to the strip club tomorrow night with the guys from work. Get all hot and bothered looking at the pretty girls and big tits and call me afterward. Okay?"

I asked Michael over the next day after work. We fucked twice before he had to go. I took a shower and dressed provocatively. When Bryan called, I was going to face time him and masturbate for him. I was not quite ready to do what I really wanted to. I thought it would be hot for me to masturbate for him while I still had Michael's cum inside me. Let him see me leaking while I played with my pussy. I knew that was not possible for he had not given his permission for Michael to fuck me. He did call around ten o'clock. I asked him if he had gone to the strip club. He admitted that he had.

"So, did all the strippers have bigger boobs than your wife?"

"No, no. Some did but I think those were augmented. I like the natural ones better."

"Like mine?"

"Definitely. Yours are perfect."

We switched to face time. I stripped naked and played with my pussy. I asked him if my show was as good as the strip club. He said it was better.

"Well, how about stroking your cock in appreciation. I miss you. Talking sexy makes me want your cock inside me."

I could tell that he was beginning to labor. His breaths were shallow and quick. I encouraged him to pound his cock while he admired my breasts. As he did, I told him to slow down and enjoy the scenery.

"God, I wish I had a cock inside me right now."

"UUUUgggh."

"I loved seeing Michael's cock spraying my whole body with his cum. I wish I had him inside me."

"UUUUUggggggghhhh."

Then silence except for a few low moans from Bryan. I knew that he had blown his load. Talking about Michael fucking me while he did it was turning him on even more. It was just a matter of time before he would tell me that it was okay to fuck Michael. I just had to keep this up. After he gave me permission, would it really matter how many times Michael had already fucked me.

We kept this up for another week. Bryan asked if Michael had called me again. I told him that I thought it would be better if I called him rather than him calling me. I mentioned that I had not talked to Michael since he had cum all over my body. This seemed to satisfy Bryan to the extent that he kept hinting that maybe I should meet Michael at the club again. Of course, I acted a bit coy until I finally agreed to go dancing.

I told Bryan I would call him after dancing the following evening. I called Michael and told him that this might be the night that Bryan gave his consent. Instead of dancing the next evening, Michael came over. We had plenty of time so I fixed a light dinner. We had several glasses of wine before we adjourned to the bedroom. I got comfortable in a sexy nightie. I texted Bryan that I was home from the club and that Michael was with me.

Bryan called soon after that.

"Hey, Baby. Did you go strip clubbing again tonight?"

"Uh, no. I was surprised that you got home so early."

"Yeah, well it seemed kind of redundant to keep dancing so we came back here to make an early night of it. Michael is here. Want to face time us?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

I flipped to face time.

"Hello, Bryan." Michael said as he got in the picture. "Lynette is really missing you. She says she is horny all the time and you have only been gone a week. You can't come home for a visit, can you?"

"No. We are working pretty hard getting the project on track. It is just too long of a trip."

"Yeah, I guess. I am lucky I don't have to travel much. I guess that means I am lucky to have found you guys by accident. I hope you are still good with what Lynette and I did the other night. Well, it was mostly what Lynette did, I guess. You are a lucky guy. And she is lucky to have you, also. It is really sweet of you to have such desire for her to have an outlet while you are out of commission, so to speak."

"Uh, she told me all about it. The way she described it was so erotic. Anyway, it is all new to us."

"Oh, are you having regrets. Because Lynette said it was all your idea."

"Uh, yes. I guess. Sort of spur of the moment thing the first time. I thought I would have second thoughts but Lynette said the second time was better since she didn't have to worry about security in the parking lot."

"Man, you are a real accommodating guy. Anyway, while I really appreciate the blow jobs, uh, well, Lynette is worried about what you are going through so far away. I, uh, I, would, uh, really like to maybe carry it a little further if you would be agreeable."

"Like, uh, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I thought since we are on face time and you really want her to be sexually satisfied, you might, uh, allow me to service her for you while you watch. I hope I am not offending you but she has pleasured me twice and I would like her to be satisfied as well."

"You want to fuck my wife while I watch?"

"Yeah, I guess that's kind of what it boils down to. Here, talk to Lynette."

"Hey, Bryan." I started. "I told you that Michael really wanted to fuck me after I gave him the blow job the other night. But it is up to you. I wish you were here, then I could blow him while you fucked me. All this has made me so horny for you that I am on edge. You could watch and masturbate while we did it; like you did the other night."

"Uh, Lynette, are you sure you are okay with this. I mean, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"No, no, Honey. I am quite excited about what we have begun. It took me by surprise at first but since it was your idea, I really began to get all turned on about it. I just can hardly wait until you get back home. I already told you that you were sort of a cuckold by what we did that night at the club. This will make it completely true. It is just so, so, uh, sexy, erotic. If you are okay with this, then get naked and settle down. I will try to enjoy it for your viewing pleasure. So, it's okay with you, then."

"Yeah, go ahead. Try to focus the phone so I can see."

"Will do, Baby. After setting the phone up, I don't think I will be able to adjust it again. I guess, I will be sort of busy. Anyway, enjoy. I love you."

Michael was already naked. I made sure we were still in the picture when I kneeled and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him a little while, then we got on the bed. I was going to make sure that Bryan got the full effect of his official cuckolding so I was more vocal than I would have been otherwise. Without much cuddling, Michael raised my hips a little and inserted his cock into my bare pussy.

"Oh, god, Bryan. He is so big. Ugggggh, he is stretching your wife, Honey. Ummm. Now that's better. He feels so good, Honey. Different than you. I feel so full. O, ohh. Oh, thank you Bryan. His cock feels so hard. Ummmm. That's it. OOOOh. OOOOHHHH. Ohhh, god, I am cumming, Baby."

I was indeed cumming on Michael's cock. It was not quite as intense as when we had been fucking by ourselves. Keeping Bryan in the loop was taking some of the enjoyment from the physical act. However, the mental aspect of Bryan watching me take a bigger cock while he watched was very, very, exhilarating. Michael kept pounding. I had another climax before I felt him begin to shoot me full of his cum. He kept shooting into me. I was feeling each spurt as he blasted my uterus. I reached my full orgasm and lost control for a minute.

As I started coming down from the intense climax, I thought of Bryan watching on face time. Michael slipped out of my fully bathed pussy. He walked toward the phone undoubtedly giving Bryan a clear shot of his long, yet softening cock. I got up and grabbed my phone.

"Did you see it, Bryan. I came so many times. Thank you, Sweetie. You are the best cuckold a girl could have. Thank you. Thank you. I wish you were here to fuck me now, Baby. That would be so hot. I read a story online that called that 'sloppy seconds'. Don't you wish you could cum in me also?"

"Oh, my god, Lynette. I came all over myself. That was the hottest thing that I have ever seen. It makes me want you more."

"Oh, that is so hot, Honey. I am glad you liked it. It was fun, knowing that you were watching me. Thank you."

I put on my robe and Michael put on his shirt. We leaned back against the headboard and I called Bryan right back.

When he answered, I told him that Michael wanted to talk to him. I handed him the phone.

"Bryan, thanks for letting us have that. She is one hot woman. Man, I envy you. I guess I should probably get back to my place and recover. I have a few girlfriends. Nothing serious, mind you, but your wife is absolutely wonderful. I wish you guys good luck. Hurry back and take care of her. I really enjoyed being your stand in. Here's Lynette back. Thanks again."

I took the phone and thanked Bryan again. I told him I would sleep much better that night since I wasn't quite so wound up after having orgasms. I bid him good night and told him I needed to lock the door behind Michael. When I hung up, Michael came back into the bed. We fucked many times before he finally left about two o'clock. I really did sleep well after that.

Michael came over a couple of nights later. I wanted to go out before we had sex. In one of the clubs there was quite an eclectic group of people. Michael and I danced a bit. I asked him if he would play the part of my husband who didn't like to dance. He gave me a 'I know what you are up to' grin. I made my way to the dance floor and began dancing by myself. It wasn't long before a girl joined me. She appeared to be multi-racial with gorgeous golden skin and big boobs. She was wearing a low-cut shirt and a short skirt with very high heels. I black man approached us and began swaying in between us. We danced like this for a while until the beautiful woman thanked us and left. I was left with the tall black man, so I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Lynette."

"Happy to meet you, Lynette. I'm Stephon. I love how you dance."

We kept dancing while we talked. He asked if I was with someone. I told him my husband was there but didn't like to dance that much. He was pleased and asked if I was okay dancing with him some more. I assured him it was a great idea. We danced several more songs until I asked him over to our table to meet my 'husband'. Thankfully Michael played along and we pretty much did the same scene that Bryan and I had done when we first met Michael. He seemed to be accommodating enough for me to pick up Stephon. We talked to get acquainted with each other until Stephon and I danced some more.

"Looks like Michael is okay with us dancing together."

"Yeah, he is a real sweetheart. He likes to watch me have a good time."

"Oh, really?" Stephon asked as he gave me a sly smile. "He likes to watch?"

We both laughed at that. There was nothing subtle about his approach. This was working out better than I ever could have imagined. I threw caution to the wind.

"You find that interesting, do you, Stephon?"

"It would be if you were serious."

"Well, let's go back to our table and you can ask Michael if he wants to watch us."

"Are you serious?"

"I am serious if you are okay with being watched."

I slid my hand between us and ran down his pants feeling a very large bulge.

"Feels like you are serious, Mister. You have balls enough to ask my husband if you can go home with us?"

"Oh, my god. You are serious. Let's go. You are not setting me up, are you?"

"I kissed him deeply. "Never know until you ask, Stephon."

We walked back to the table. Michael had some fresh drinks already for us. Stephon made small talk with Michael while I listened.

"Hey, Michael, thanks for letting me dance with your beautiful wife. She is hot. Uh, I was wondering if you minded at all sharing her on the dance floor."

"No." Michael answered. "I love to see her have a good time, like I said."

"I, uh would love to see if you would be willing to share her in, like another way?"

"Oh, I see where this if going." Michael answered with a smile. "Apparently, she has worked her magic on yet another guy. She asked you back to our house already?"

"Well, uh, yes, sort of. I mean if you are okay with that, I would love to spend some time with you guys. She is so hot."

Michael looked directly at me and said, "Lynette, you would like to spend some time with Stephon, I see. I can see why you picked him. So, yes, Stephon. Would you come back home with us so I can share Lynette with you. Dancing was a nice step but I guarantee that you will love sharing our bed with her."

"Okay. Great." Stephon said. "Uh, I don't do guys, okay?"

"Good, I don't either. So, let's go. Why don't you let Lynette ride with you so you don't get lost. I will pay the tab and meet you guys back at the house."

On the way back to our house, I felt Stephon's big cock. I kissed him on the side of the face and even put my tongue into his ear. I told him to make sure to keep his eyes on the road but I worked my skirt up to reveal my thong. I took it off and put it on his rear view mirror. We couldn't get home fast enough. I wanted this big black cock. I was already dripping my girl cum on his seat. He reached over and touched my dripping pussy with his right hand. I allowed him to rub up and down my slit until I told him to stop before we had a wreck.

We got inside and I began pulling the rest of my clothes off as I ascended the stairs. Stephon was right behind me. By the time I took off my high heels, he was slipping out of his underwear revealing a long thick black cock. Boy, I really knew how to pick them. Either that or I was just lucky. I had left the front door unlocked so Michael could come up when he got there. Stephon was already balls deep in me before Michael made it to the bedroom. He was stroking long and deep into my pussy. I had a flashback to the first time Louis had fucked me.

That made me want to get on top so I rolled Stephon over and began to ride his cock. I was cumming immediately as I thrust my body down on his huge cock. He was bigger that Michael and I thought that he might be about the size of Louis. I was now filled with black cock. It is what I wanted. I had to find a way for Bryan to suggest that we find a black guy to fuck me. I would have to work on that. When Stephon began grunting, I knew that he was about to flood my womb with his black man's seed. It felt so good as he bathed my cervix with his warm cum.