Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Capitalizing on this theme, I began dressing differently for school classes and just about every other activity. Bryan loved it. He especially liked it when I wore a short dress or skirt and he talked me into going without panties. Sometimes I would wear a sexy thong and flash him at home or in the car. This progressed until sometimes when we were out, he would lift my skirt and flash my thong. I kept warning him that someone might see my mostly bare ass. He didn't seem to mind. We kept going to the clubs and dancing. Bryan got to where he would drink more cocktails and get emboldened about me dancing with other guys.

Going out on the dance floor by myself seemed to be the magic ingredient for guys to come on to me. Bryan and I kept having aggressive sex each time we did this. We had gotten to where I even gave him some blowjobs in the parking lot without regard to anyone coming or going to their own cars. Bryan began mentioning that he bet the guys I was dancing with would love to change places with him. I knew that he was getting more fixated on my exhibitionism.

It came to a head on night we were out. One guy in particular, a guy name Michael, was really coming on to me. He had seen me dancing with Bryan and knew from my rings that I was married. It didn't deter him. He kept feeling up my ass as we danced closely. He walked me back to our table and Bryan suggested that he join us for a drink. Michael and Bryan talked about sports, jobs, and other mundane things. Michael was a little tipsy as was I. He told Bryan what a lucky guy he was and how he appreciated him 'sharing' his wife. There was an awkward pause when he said that.

"Oh, gosh, guys. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I meant letting her dance with me. It just came out wrong. Please. I'm sorry. Lynette, please forgive me. I am such a dunce when it comes to handing out compliments."

Bryan laughed. "No need to get that embarrassed, Michael. I knew what you meant. Lynette looks so sexy on the dance floor. Don't you think?"

"Oh, yes. Yes. She is one beautiful woman."

Bryan followed with, "I'd rather see her dance with a skilled partner than dance myself. I like watching."

Michael looked startled as Bryan said that. "You like watching her with other guys?"

"Oh," Bryan grinned. "I meant watching her dance with other guys. Now I am the one who should be embarrassed. Tell you what, why don't you and Lynette dance some more while I soak myself in another drink?"

Michael didn't need more encouragement than that. He took my hand and led me back to the dance floor. By this time, I was more comfortable dancing. I was also used to being semi-felt up by some of the guys who I danced with. When we got out on the floor, a slow song was playing. I put my arms around Michael's neck and he held me by the hips as we melded together.

He asked me, "Your husband seemed interested in my faux pas about him sharing his wife. Are you guys actually swingers?"

I tried not to cough up the lump in my throat when he said that. I blushed and told him that Bryan was getting more comfortable with me dancing with other guys.

Michael responded, "Do you think he is serious about sharing you?"

"Gosh. I don't know. He has been getting bolder in the way he talks about me with other guys. The other night, we were so hot for each other that I gave him a blowjob in the parking lot. He mentioned that he bet the guys I had been dancing with would have loved to have a blowjob from me."

"Oh, wow. You are making me hard talking like that."

"Really?"

"Feel me."

I slid my hand down between our bodies and placed it on the bulge in his pants.

"Oh, my god. You are hard."

"And you are so sexy. I can't believe you shared the blowjob story with me. Uh, do you think Bryan would let you blow ME in the parking lot?"

"Now you are stretching it. Don't you think?"

"It was just a question. After all, you got me hard talking about a blowjob in the parking lot. If Bryan wants to watch you dancing with me, who's to say he might want to watch you give me a blowjob?"

"Oh, my god. Michael. You are making me hot, now."

"Tell you what, Lynette. Let's go back to your table and I will ask him point blank if he wants to watch you give me a blowjob."

"You are kidding, right?"

"Heck no. You brought it up. You must be willing to do that. Are you?"

"I hardly know you."

"Well, you know my cock is hard and you got me that way. Come on. Let's try it. The worst that can happen if Bryan cold cocks me."

"Ummm. He won't do that. But I wonder if he would go for a blowjob."

We headed back to the table. Bryan was a couple of cocktails beyond his limit. He was smooth. He shook Michael's hand and kissed me on the lips. When I sat down, I made sure my skirt rode up enough for Michael to see my thong. He was all eyes.

"Damn, Bryan. You have one hot wife. She told me about giving you a blowjob in the parking lot."

Bryan looked at me for confirmation. I giggled. He looked back at Michael and then back at me.

"Really? She shared that little nugget? It just sort of happened. We were horny with her dancing with guys and me watching her. That short skirt didn't leave much to the imagination. I don't remember whether she was wearing panties or not. I think she is tonight. Are you, Honey?"

I lifted my skirt to show both of them my powder blue thong. Bryan smiled while Michael let out an audible sigh.

"Uh, Bryan," Michael started, "You mentioned that you like to watch you wife dance with other guys. Lynette mentioned that you said to her that you bet the guys she danced with would like a blowjob in the parking lot. Would you mind if she gave me a blowjob? Would you like to watch?"

Bryan looked at me. I tried to remain calm. He was searching for a sign. I knew we were moving to the point of no return. I cracked a slight smile. Almost imperceptibly approving the offer. Bryan gulped.

"Okay. Let's go."

Michael plopped down some bills. Plenty enough to cover our tab plus tip. He got up and held his hand out to me. I slowly rose.

"Bryan, are you sure you are okay with this?" I asked.

"I'm game if you are, Baby."

We made our way outside. It was a comfortable spring evening. Michael told us he had a Suburban with plenty of room in the back seat. He told Bryan he might want to get in the front seat and look between the bucket seats. I got in while Michael held the door for me.

"You might better take the dress off, Lynette. We don't want you getting it all messy."

I slipped the dress off easily. I was there in only my thong and stockings with garters. My boobs were on display. I could tell that my nipples and areolas were both excited. Michael pulled his pants down around his ankles. He spread his legs and displayed his thick hard cock. He was easily over eight inches long and I could not reach around his cock with my thumb and finger. I leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock. He was pouring precum already. I licked some off the tip. It tasted very good. It was a combination of tangy and salty.

I took the head in my mouth and felt him expelling more of the sweet nectar. He was making loads of lubrication. I moved my head downward as much as I could. I couldn't get that much of his length into my mouth. I wasn't that skilled at oral at that point in my life. Louis had taught me what I did know and I knew men loved getting blown. I licked up and down his length to make up for not being able to swallow more of him. I turned and looked up to Bryan. His eyes were glazed.

He seemed mesmerized to see his wife pleasuring another man. I didn't notice any sign of reluctance on his part so I returned to the task at hand. I took the base of Michael's cock in my hand and sucked his thick shaft. I began bouncing my head up and down with rapid desire as he put his hand on the back of my head. I was able to go a little deeper as he gently encouraged me. I kept this up.

He began tensing and groaning, signaling his impending orgasm. Then, suddenly, he began shooting his thick cum into my mouth. I kept swallowing, trying to keep up with the massive flow of his semen. He pumped into my mouth. Cum ran out of both sides of my mouth. Still, I swallowed as much as I could. When I finally felt his cock stop spasming, I slowed down my movement. I let him ooze the rest of his cum slowly into my mouth and I sucked gently.

"Oh, god, Lynette. That was amazing. Bryan, I can't thank you enough for this experience. You guys are wonderful. Thank you both."

Eventually he began to soften. I let him slip from my mouth. I turned to look at Bryan. His gaze was wanton looking. He got out and climbed into the back seat. He took my thong off and leaned back allowing me to straddle him. I got on top and began fucking him like a wild horse rider. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I would rather have blown Bryan and fucked Michael. But, alas, I was committed to getting off if I could. As I fucked my husband, I reached my finger between us and touched my clit. As a rubbed the hard nub, I felt my orgasm descending on me. I screamed as my whole body spasmed. When it subsided, I kissed my husband deeply without regard to having plenty of Michael's cum coating my mouth.

I put my dress back on and we all went back into the club like nothing had happened. I danced some more with both Michael and Bryan until it was getting late. When we said our goodbyes, Michael gave us his phone number. He said that he had never experienced anything like that. We assured him that we hadn't either. Since we were all relatively local, Michael hoped that we would contact him if we got ready to take another walk on the wild side. We parted as friends. Bryan and I talked on the way home about what we had done. I was interested in just how he had gotten to this point where he wanted me to be with other men.

"I don't know exactly, Lynette. Guys in the field talk about sharing their wives. They mentioned a term called cuckolding where the husband wants his wife to be with other men. I actually read up on it. I could not believe how turned on I got thinking of how beautiful and sexy you are. It seemed so counterintuitive that a man would want to share his wife. I just sort of went with the flow. When Michael mentioned the term 'sharing', it jump started the state of mind. I am sorry if I led you into something that you didn't want. However, you seemed to enjoy the whole experience."

"Well, I know you have become very adventurous with me in the clubs. Heck, I am even learning to enjoy dancing whether with you or other men. This was quite a jump to actually doing what we did tonight. It was so out there. Michael is a nice guy and he is quite well endowed. I just hope that this doesn't change our relationship. I mean, it was so, uh, erotic, I guess is the word."

"So, you liked the fact that he was 'well-endowed'. You mean he had a bigger cock than me. But you certainly didn't mind my cock when I got in the back seat with you."

"Oh, no. That was wonderful. I mean, it was hot and Michael was watching us make love. I looked over at him while I was riding you and he was touching his limp cock. It started to grow again as he watched us. Did you enjoy seeing me suck him off?"

"It was hot. I just couldn't help wanting that after you had told him about blowing me in the parking lot before. He was, I guess emboldened by your telling that story."

"Did you mind kissing me after he had cum in my mouth?"

"It just sort of happened. I didn't have a chance to think about it."

We went home and made slow love for a long time before we finally went to sleep. That seemed to cement the new experience. Bryan was really into what he called 'cuckolding'. I knew that he had been an unwitting cuckold before but this was something he seemed to want to embrace. With having Michael's phone number, I was hoping we could reverse the roles if we met up again. I was wet thinking about that much larger cock invading my married pussy. I thought back to Louis. I longed for his big black cock but I knew that was in the past.

If we were heading toward an encore with Michael, I hoped that Bryan would agree to let me fuck his much bigger and thicker cock. Bryan readily acknowledged that Michael was much bigger than him. I had to be patient and let Bryan make the next move. But it wouldn't hurt if I helped keeping him on edge so he would hopefully make it happen; and soon.

After a couple of days of cool down, I approached Bryan one evening. He had been in town for a couple of weeks. He was scheduled to go back into the field for three weeks starting the next week. I dressed in a nice gown and did a little turn and flip for him. I threw up the gown and showed him my sexy panties. He was apparently thinking back to our new experience, for he was very turned on. He spent a lot of time in foreplay running his hands under my gown and caressing my breasts. I lowered the spaghetti straps, baring my top.

I offered him my pink nipples and let him suck on my breasts. I lay back and pulled the gown up around my waist. I told him to take my panties off and kiss my wet pussy. When he did, I placed my hands behind his head and firmly guided his lips to my damp folds. I had begun shaving my pubic hair when I started wearing thongs and sexy panties. My slick pussy and puffy vaginal lips were wanting to be serviced by his mouth. I told him so.

We were just starting to experience oral sex and mostly I had given him blowjobs. I wanted to feel his tongue on my clit. He was beginning to get the idea that it was the sure way to make me orgasm. It had been a learning curve. We were starting to enjoy oral sex more as we performed it more frequently. That night, I wanted him to eat me to orgasm. It would be a sure way to make sure I came before he did.

If I came again when he fucked me, so much the better. I was more vocal than usual. I encouraged him to lick me and suck me. I told him to suck my clit. As he did, I moaned and told him to keep sucking me. I was soon cumming. I made him stay with me as I had a long, intense orgasm. Even after cumming, I asked him to lick my folds. He did well. This would be the start of more satisfying sex for me. After my first orgasm orally, I wanted him to fuck me slow and sweet until he finally came inside me.

When Bryan got ready to leave the next week, he seemed to regret the departure. He was doing well in his job. I was soon to graduate with a marketing degree. I had lined up my apprenticeship already. Near graduation, my workload was not as heavy. I had time for my studies and also time for myself.

After a few days, I was quite horny. We had not discussed cuckolding to the extent that I felt comfortable going out to find a man. I needed to wait to see if Bryan would expand our horizons. We talked each evening. On the third day he was away, I decided to see if he was spending more time reading about cuckolding.

That evening I told him, "Bryan. I wish you were here. I am still horny thinking about the other night."

"You mean with me or the night with Michael?"

"Both, Baby. You are making me so horny since you want me to show off my body to other men. "

"God, Honey. I miss you so much also. You are so hot. Do you still feel okay about what we did with Michael?"

"More than okay, Baby. I know I just gave him a blowjob but when you fucked me afterward, it was like we were of one mind about it. That is what made it so special. I don't know if I can wait another three weeks until you get home. Uh, do you relieve yourself when you are gone? Do you guys go out and cruise for women. Is that why you want me to show myself to other guys so you can fuck someone else?"

"Oh, my gosh, no. No. Honey. You have it all wrong. I mean the guys do go out to topless clubs sometimes and come back to work talking. I don't go with them. I am a geologist and I keep more distance from the crews."

"So, you don't go out with them to the clubs?"

"Nah, it is a waste of money, Baby. They end up spending too much on drinks and talking up the strippers. It might make them horny but that is all that happens. These strippers, as I understand it are pretty straightforward. They talk to the guys and get them to buy them drinks. Maybe one sits on a guys lap but that's about all I ever hear."

"You can go out with the guys if you want to, Honey."

"Are you sure, Baby?"

"Sure."

"Maybe I will one night. All I will end up doing is coming back to the hotel and jacking off thinking about you."

"How sweet."

"Uh, Honey. Uh, if you want, you can go out while I am gone. I don't mean fuck someone. Just you know go dancing like we do together."

"Really, Sweetie. You want me to go dance with other guys while you are gone?"

"Yeah, if you like. In fact, why don't you call Michael and maybe you guys can meet at the club."

"And..."

"I know what you are asking. Yeah. If you want to."

"So let me get this straight, you want me to call Michael and go dancing and then do what we did before?"

"Uh. Yeah. I guess so. If you want."

"Then I come home and call you and tell you all about it?"

"God, Lynette. That sounds so sexy. Would you do that."

"Well now that you have given me permission, why don't you go to one of the strip clubs and get all horny. Then I will blow Michael and call you afterwards so you can jerk off."

"Okay. It's a date. But no fucking, okay?"

"Agreed. And you can't fuck a stripper. Okay?"

"Deal. But you have to tell me about it afterwards."

This was all coming on rather quickly for Bryan. All that time out of town was getting to his brain. I guess masturbation wasn't doing it for him. I considered that this might be very fortunate for me. He was delivering his wife to Michael. It was only going to be a blow job. However, when Louis and I first stopped at a lover's lane, it was only to talk. That's how I began my journey to loving big cock. Big black cock specifically. I called Michael. He was surprised to hear from me. I told him that Bryan was out of town for quite a while. He was surprised that Bryan had given me permission to call him.

I asked if he wanted to meet at the same club where we had first met. He agreed readily. I was meeting him on a weeknight. There would not be a big crowd there. We would probably dance a few dances to get in the mood. Then I was going to take him home and fuck him. Bryan had only okayed a blow job so I might suck him off a little to get him to full attention. Then I was going to fuck that big, thick cock of his. My only regret was that it would not be a bigger black cock.

Michael and I met at the club. We danced a little and had some drinks. When I told him it was time to go, he readily agreed.

"Michael," I said. "We are going to my house in my car. That way I can park in the garage. If anyone sees us, they will assume it is Bryan. I will bring you back here when we are through. Oh, and if Bryan asks you about tonight, tell him that we did only what we did before. Just a blow job. Clear?"

"Does that mean we are going to do more than a blow job?"

"Yeah. I am going to enjoy having your thick cock all the way up my pussy. I'll start with a blow job. Then you can reciprocate. After that your cock is all mine."

I opened the garage door and parked inside. I held Michael's hand and took him upstairs to our bedroom. I figured I might as well bed him in the marital bed. We quickly stripped and I sank to my knees. His big thick cock was hard and ready to go. I took as much of him as I could. I decided that if I was about to start fucking big cocks again, I need to work on my oral skills. I had heard that guys were totally impressed with a woman who could deep throat them.

That would have to come later. I licked up and down his shaft and then took each of his big testicles in my mouth for good measure. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs allowing him clear access to my pussy. He knew what to do. He licked me much better than my Bryan ever had. Bryan was still learning. He brought me almost to an orgasm before I pushed his head away.