Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably new to Michael. I motioned for him to come to me as soon as Stephon had softened and rolled to the side of the bed. He looked a little apprehensive.

"Come on, Honey, it is already buttered for you."

Michael mounted me and took up where Stephon had left off. It felt so good for him to slide all the way into me. Cum was flowing around his cock as he drilled deep into my fertile regions. I remembered the story I had read about 'sloppy seconds'. I had told Bryan about this. I wondered if we could ever get to this point. Michael didn't last as long as he normally did. I guess the taboo aspect of the act was an aphrodisiac to him. It certainly was to me. I still came several times as he plowed my silken pussy.

When he added his cum to Stephon's I was completely satisfied. Michael got up, allowing Stephon to take his place. It was even more exciting the second time as his big black cock displaced a veritable swamp of cum. I talked to Michael as if he was my real cuckold.

"God, Michael, he can take me twice. You are all done after one time. Look how a real stud fucks your wife, Honey. And his cock is bigger than yours. I bet you didn't think you would ever see a bigger cock taking my pussy like this."

I kept the banter up and Stephon seemed to be emboldened by the diatribe I was heaping on my 'husband'. He banged me even harder as I 'humiliated' my 'husband'. When he came for the second time in me, he was sweating and groaning like a bull that he was. They cleaned up. Stephon left before Michael. Michael bid me farewell after I kissed him deeply thanking him for playing the cuckold for me.

I told him that I had enjoyed our little excursions but that we better cool it for a while. He agreed and said that he probably should pursue some of his more regular girlfriends. Beside, he mentioned that maybe Stephon had taken his place as my bull. I assured him that we would meet up again if he had time. He knew by now that Bryan travelled some and that I would get lonely again. He even thanked me for 'sloppy seconds'.

Later, I called Bryan and asked how he was doing. He was pretty mellow. He said that he had not visited the topless bar since we had talked and probably wouldn't. He mentioned that the girls were pretty enough but nothing compared to what he had at home.

I held my breath and mentioned that I had met Michael at the club that evening.

"Oh, yeah?" Bryan mused. "Did you end up taking him back to our house?"

"Well, not exactly, Bryan. Uh, we danced a few times and then I danced with other guys. I even joined a group dance with a bunch of girls and few guys. One guy in particular, Stephon, seemed to enjoy dancing with me. It was kind of like the first time we met Michael. One dance led to more. I told him that Michael was my husband just to make sure I was safe. Michael thought it was funny so he drove back to our house while I rode with Stephon. Isn't that wild? Michael was protecting me while you are away. Not to mention that he had helped out with our sex life a little, huh? Well, actually a lot. Anyway, Michael played you and Stephon played Michael. Since Michael and had gone all the way, uh, well, he watched while Stephon and I did it."

"Did what, Baby? The blowjob?"

"No, we actually did it. I mean, I'm sorry I didn't ask you first this time. It was just so, uh, kind of hot. He was hot for me as soon as I told him that Michael was my husband and he liked to watch. Sorry, babe. I kind of used two proxies for myself tonight. Are you angry?"

"Well, I guess not. I mean, we have already done that. I can't get over how turned on I was when you face timed me when you, uh, had sex with Michael. Watching was a whole other world. Then I realized that I was a cuckold like I had been reading about."

"Yeah, I know, Sweetie. I have been reading some of that type of story also. It makes me feel so hot and wanton. I know I shouldn't feel that way but it is so naughty. Anyway, I cuckolded you again while Michael watched. It was good. Stephon is well hung. Even bigger than Michael. He made me cum just like Michael did. Maybe even more intense. I don't know why, but some of the interracial stories are so taboo, yet so tasty."

"Interracial?"

"Yeah, didn't I say that? Stephon is black. And he is local. He gave me his phone number. I told him Michael travelled a lot now and we both got horny. He said he would be happy to fill in again if my husband was okay with it."

"Well. I wasn't quite prepared for that one. Was he nice?"

"Oh, heck yes. He was not what you might be thinking, Bryan. It is a nice club and they don't let hoodlums hang out there no matter what color skin they might have. Are you okay with that, Baby?"

"Yeah, I have read some interracial stories also. It seems to be a thing now for more black on white get togethers. I guess it is okay with me. I just don't want you to be in any danger."

"That is what was so naughty. Michael and I had fucked the other night while you watched on face time and then I cuckolded him with a black man. Isn't that ironic, Bryan. I rather enjoyed the intrigue of it all. Sorry. I will let you know next time if Stephon and I do it again. Anyway, you will be home in another week and I won't need a surrogate husband. I will have you all to myself. So, jack off or whatever. But don't be too drained when you get home. Your wife needs a good fucking."

I had invited Stephon over again later in the week. I called it my booster shot of black cock before Bryan got home. That evening after he fucked me senseless, I was relaxing. Stephon had already left and I was about to call Bryan. The idea came to me that if Bryan was going to continue to travel like he was, that I could make a cuckold video and send it to him when he was out of town. Remote cameras were not really expensive and you could connect them to a computer easily.

When I did call Bryan, we talked about regular stuff for a while. I then began telling him how horny I was and how I wished that he was home with me. He seemed to enjoy that. I didn't ask him but I imagined that he was playing with his cock. I hoped I was right. We continued talking and I asked him if he was still okay with what had happened with Michael and Stephon. I juiced it up for him, however it didn't need much adornment. The facts were erotic enough. Finally I decided to go for it.

"Uh, Honey, I was thinking since you seem to be about to travel more in the coming months, would you like a video to have when you are out of town and horny?"

"Well, uh, what did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I was just thinking how much you would have liked it if you could have seen Michael playing the cuckold and Stephon being the bull. Just thinking about that makes me all wet. I wish I had a video of that. It was so spontaneous, us picking up Stephon at the club and then Michael agreeing to play the part of cuckold. Anyway, I have Stephon's phone number. If I called him and set up a date with him for when you get back, I could get some cameras for the bedroom and have sex with him while you watched. I think it would be great if we had you wear a hood or ski mask to hide your identity. He thinks Michael is my husband. I could make up a cover story about you. He wouldn't see your face and he already has fucked me while Michael watched. He shouldn't have any problem with that. He gave me his number and asked me to call him. So, what do you think? Then we could both watch it and masturbate when you are gone again. I think it would be so hot. After that we can fuck all we want when you are home for a while."

"Oh, wow, Lynette. What made you think of that?"

"Well, mostly it was thinking about it and wishing I could see myself with Stephon. I got really excited thinking about sending it to you while you are gone. Would that have been okay?"

"Probably. But I would never get any work done thinking about the video and jacking off every night."

"Okay, then. Let's try it. I will get the cameras. Two cameras. One aimed at the bed and one aimed at you. Maybe even be able to edit it in a way to show both. When I am set up, I will call Stephon and see if he is okay with that scenario. I told Michael that he probably needed to get back to his regular girlfriends even though we aren't serious. Changing partners will keep from having any possibility of emotional attachment."

"Sounds like you have it all planned out, Baby."

"Oh, thanks, Bryan. I am really getting excited about our video premiere."

When Stephon arrived for our next date, I was especially nice to him. I sucked his cock edging him to the point of him wanting to cum. Then I stopped and began talking to him about just regular stuff. He was surprised and even wondered if that was all that we were going to do. He was not aggressive and I figured that he would play along. He seemed a little confused until I assured him that I wanted him to last a long time. His cock even began to deflate.

That is what I was waiting for. I gently asked him if he would participate in a video where I had a man watching us make love. He seemed a little reluctant. I told him that I was thinking of starting an internet site and that the pilot video would not be seen by anyone except me and my husband. I would give him access to it with the understanding that he would not post it anywhere. Then I proceeded to suck him back to life. We fucked three times that night before he left. This would remain a secret since I wanted Bryan to think that I was just waiting for him to come home.

Finally, Bryan was back from his trip. I had it set up for Stephon to come over at nine o'clock that evening. I dressed in a sexy skirt and top for dinner out with my sweet husband. I made sure that we went early enough for us to have a romantic dinner and still get back home early to get ready for our video. Bryan was really horny and felt me up quite a lot on the drive to and from the restaurant. That was fine for I kept teasing him about our special night about to happen.

"Umm, Bryan. You are so horny. But you can't have my pussy tonight. This pussy belongs to a big black cock. You get to watch. When we get home, we are going to check the cameras and the angles to make sure we get the right content on the video. You will want a good product when you take it on the road, so to speak. But no sharing, okay? So, we will get your ski mask on in a little while. I want you naked except for the mask. No talking to Stephon. You are to be the quiet observer. I told him you were an old boyfriend who I liked but never had sex with.

He thinks Michael is out of town. We can correct the illusion later if you still want Stephon to service your wife when you are gone. I know you want to fuck me tonight but this will make it more exciting when we finally do make love. If you are a good boy tonight, I will make it up to you tomorrow night. This tease and denial will be great for you but you can't even cum tonight. So, don't even touch yourself. I hope you took care of that before you came home. Isn't it sweet that you have only masturbated while gone and I have been having great sex?"

Of course that made Bryan even more excited. I wondered if he could watch and not cum as I had instructed him. Before Stephon arrived I had dressed in a new transparent gown that came down to mid-calf. That was all I wore except for my sexy high heels. I answered the door and immediately kissed him.

"Come on up to the bedroom, Stephon. The surrogate cuckold I told you about is ready. He is shy so don't even talk to him or look at him. I am all yours tonight. You can fuck me as much as you want. I just love your big cock. I bet the 'cuck' will be so intimidated that he won't even get hard himself."

We mounted the stairs. I led him to our bed and helped him undress. I thought that if we made another video like that, I would have Bryan undress him. I needed to make a mental note of that. So Bryan sat in the chair. His cock was sticking up but so far he wasn't touching it. I was exhilarated seeing him sitting there watching as I finally pulled Stephon's underwear down. His big black cock jumped straight out. It was hard and ready for business. I dropped to my knees and turned him sideways so Bryan could see the profile of me sucking that big tool. I took him as deep as I could. I vowed to improve on my cocksucking depth. I wondered how anyone could deep throat a cock that big.

After sucking his cock and slathering my saliva all over including his balls, I stood up and dropped the sheer gown and moved back onto the bed. Wasting no time, Stephon knelt between my legs and placed the massive head against my waiting pussy. He pushed forward exerting considerable pressure on my vaginal lips. His cock was so blunt and the head was so massive that I bet Bryan wondered if I could take him into my pussy.

Suddenly, the head popped past my opening and glided into my canal. Stephon moved back and forth fucking me deeper each stroke. He kept going until he was balls deep into me and banging against my womb as he always had done before. I gasped and came in a shuddering moan. He kept pumping into me until I came yet again. This went on for maybe fifteen minutes until he gasped and grunted. He began spraying my womb with torrents of baby making cum. I came again. Instead of slowing down, Stephon kept pounding my pussy making a foamy mess running out of our joined sex. I would not look toward Bryan. I wanted to see how he was taking it but after all, I had the cameras to record his reaction.

After a brief rest, we were at it again. Bryan was probably thinking that it was going to be just once since that was normally what he was used to. I basically ignored him. Stephon was not upset that my supposed 'surrogate' husband was watching. He seemed quite impressed with starring in a video. I was still hoping that he would honor our agreement not to share the video with anyone. I knew it was a risk even though the idea had kept me warm inside since I had started thinking about it.

The second time was a little less aggressive. Stephon was a skilled lover with impressive staying power. When he came inside me the second time, I was more muted in my orgasm. He stayed inside me for a long time but didn't pound me after cumming. I got up to get us some water. I inadvertently looked at Bryan. His cock was hard but he was honoring our agreement to not touch himself.

Another break was over and I sucked Stephon's cock. When he was ready I mounted him and rode his cock to my final orgasm of the evening. After three times, we called it quits. We rested until Stephon began stirring. I helped him on with his clothes. He still didn't acknowledge Bryan. I put back on my heels and gown. When I let him out the front door, he kissed me deeply.

"You are one hot white married woman. Can I see you again?"

"Of course." I told him. "But I don't want to lose the excitement of the experience by repeating it too regularly. I know that with your talented cock, you have plenty of women who want to be with you. I thank you for helping mine and my 'husband's' experience the up-close cuckolding scene. It is so naughty. Just fucking you would be enough. You are willing to satisfy a variety of my needs. I have your number. I will be calling you after a while. If you are not busy with other girlfriends, I hope we can do this again. Bye."

Bryan was ready for action when I got back to the bedroom. I knew he would be. But a deal is a deal. I let him come into the bathroom and watch me shower. There was still plenty of Stephon's cum leaking from my pussy. As deep as he penetrated me, I had cum soaking my panties the next morning. I told Bryan he couldn't even masturbate. He had to wait until the following evening. We spent the next day shopping, eating lunch out and then working in our yard. Bryan seemed to be waiting until I was ready.

I wasn't going to tease him during the day. I just acted normal while he was looking forward to the evening. After a light dinner, I told him that I was going to take a shower. After my shower, I did a little light makeup. I put on a babydoll nightgown and heels. He was still sitting in the living room when I made my way there. One look as my sheer nightie, he was off to the shower himself. I took a magazine and propped myself up in bed. He came out fresh and naked. He was sporting a rock hard cock. Even though he was so much smaller than what I preferred, I still liked our lovemaking. I indicated that I wanted to start with oral sex. He willingly got between my legs and skillfully brought me to two orgasms.

After that, I was all his. I sucked his cock taking care not to bring him off. He didn't last long when he mounted me. When he rolled off, I told him it was okay. We had plenty of time. Later he was able to get it up again and we made sweet love. His second orgasm was prolonged and I noticed that not much of his cum flowed out of my pussy. That was in considerable contrast to what Stephon had deposited into me the evening before. We slept naked.

The following morning, I got up and fixed some coffee which I served him in bed. I was cooking breakfast and told him to come down when it was ready. We did things together again. Often, I would kiss him and thank him for being such a considerate husband. I emphasized how diligent he was in his job. I told him that I felt comfortable talking to him each day. I wasn't laying it on thick either. I had a loving husband, a good provider and a willing cuckold. If at some point our marriage closed back up, I would still be happy with Bryan.

Being that Bryan was the one who had opened the whole topic of showing me off and encouraging me to dance with other men, he really couldn't blame it all on me if he changed his mind. However, when it was appropriate, I would ask him if he was still okay with my having other men. He never appeared to be threatened by these dalliances. I was glad to keep his confidence that I was indeed his loving wife. He even brought up the topic when we were just hanging out. The way we were both raised left all the worldly things out of our perspective. Now, we were exploring not only our own relationship but also the modern phenomenon of a cuckold marriage.

We continued to read about this type of relationship. Bryan would often tell me about a sexy story he had read. Since we had our own video, we even began exploring cuckold videos online. Neither one of us seemed intimidated by the more exaggerated physical attributes of the actors. Bryan liked the busty girls and I liked the hung black guys. I wasn't jealous of the busty girls. They were just a little different than my body type and I was much more presentable in a business setting with my full C cups. Enough to attract attention of most men but not so overt that I attracted creeps who wished to victimize women. Bryan was proud of my looks and figure. The men I had fucked were quite impressed also. If Bryan found me sexy, I was truly happy.

We continued our normal relationship doing things that most couples do. Bryan was working from the home office and I was at my regular job. We made love every night for the first week he was home. He was due to go back into the field the next month. After the first week, we made love about every other day. Then it descended into once a week. I thought that Bryan might be worn out. I didn't say anything about the lack of sex. The week before he was to go on his next assignment, he seemed a little more adventuresome. He again suggested that we watch some interracial porn online. I asked him if the interracial porn was more exciting to him than white on white porn. He waffled a little but I could tell that he was just reluctant to answer truthfully.

"I think you were a little more excited when I was with Stephon than when I was with Michael. They both had bigger penises than you so just tell me if the fact that Stephon is black turned you on more. It's okay, Baby. In fact, I really loved making it with Stephon. So, if that is your preference, then we are in perfect agreement."