Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynette loses all inhibitions about taking black cock.
24.9k words
4.55
19.3k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers

Cynthia and I continued to enjoy our summer. We often laid in her back yard to tan our legs. She eventually talked me into putting on one of her bikinis. The top was way too small but she insisted that I wear it anyway. She said that I could sit down and she would loosen it and just lay it over my full boobs. Since her backyard was well fenced, we eventually shed our tops completely. She good naturedly called me a bitch for having such nice breasts. I kept telling her that her boobs were cute, also. She would just roll her eyes at me.

We talked more about our sex lives. I really wanted to stop having sex altogether being that I was going to a conservative religious college. I kept telling her that and tried to make up my mind to abstain. However, every time Bryan and I were alone, things would get heated and we would end up making love. We talked about needing to abstain until we were married. We also reconciled ourselves using the logic that our grandparents would already have been married at our ages. It was just that college and societal expectations precluded our getting married until after college. I think my mom was secretly hoping that I could hold off until I got to college where the 'godly' people there would be a positive influence; all preaching abstinence. If only she knew.

As Bryan and I continued to have sex that summer, Cyn and I managed to share all our sex secrets. She was having regular sex with Carter. She managed to keep it quiet but I overheard my parents one night talking about a rumor they had heard about Cyn. They didn't share the topic with me and I certainly didn't bring anything up. My mom knew that Cyn and I were spending some time together. I thought she might mention the gossip and try to steer me away from Cyn. Bryan and I were only going out about once a week. We didn't bother with dinner or movies. We went straight to lover's lane and screwed until it was time for me to go home. He was careful to pull out. Occasionally, he would have a condom so he could finish inside me. At least that was better for him. It didn't matter to me. I wasn't having orgasms anyway. I would get into the sex and after Bryan came, he didn't seem to notice that I never came. If I hadn't had the experience with Louis, I would have never known the difference.

Louis called me regularly and wanted to get together. I knew better than to arrange a date with him. Cyn kept encouraging me to find a way to meet him.

"You might as well enjoy it while you can, Lynette. Soon you will be at college with all those lily-white boys."

As much as I disapproved of her talking that way, it still was in my mind how different sex was with Louis. At night, I would sometimes masturbated thinking of the fullness of that big cock inside my pussy. I would touch my clitoris and cum. Even that would make me think of how much I came with Louis. It stimulated my clitoris while the massive size gave me what I now know as a vaginal orgasm. Against my best judgement, the next time Louis called me, I told him I would meet him. I talked to Cyn and she said that she would cover for me. We told my parents that we were going to visit a church with her boyfriend Richard. I told Bryan that I was home in bed with cramps and couldn't see him that evening. Cyn picked me up and we met Louis at a local hang out. Cyn went on to see Richard and was going to meet me back at the rendezvous point later that evening.

When Louis pulled up, Cyn gave me a quick peck on the cheek and re-affirmed our meeting time admonishing me not to be late. She would go have sex with Richard and say she had to get home early. Louis kissed me and then drove straight to the same secluded place we had been the night of graduation. When we stopped, there was no hesitance on his part. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. He began rubbing my breasts and shortly reached under my skirt and took hold of my panties. I thought of trying to put him off but it would have been just for show on my part. We both knew what was going to happen.

To speed things, up I removed my skirt and then my top. I let Louis unsnap my bra and there I was naked. He shed his clothes quickly. When he pulled his boxer briefs down, that magnificent black cock sprang into view. He pulled my upper body to himself and kissed me. He took hold of my hand and guided it to his thick cock. There was nothing I could compare it to. It was huge.

He separated from me and pulled my head down to his cock. I knew what this meant. I had never touched Bryan with my lips. I was about to experience my first oral sex. Something made my reluctance vanish and I kissed the bulbous head of his cock. He was already making precum and the taste was exhilarating. I could not get much of him into my mouth but he didn't seem to mind. He spread his legs wider and began to hump my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, Lynette, that's it. Suck my black cock. Umm, yeah. That feels so good. Yeah, baby."

I licked and sucked until he couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted to cum in my pussy like he had before. I raised up and mounted him on my own. The time before he had guided me into that position. I had missed this and I wanted him deep inside me as soon as I could. I was making my own lubrication. I moved my hips upward until my pussy was on top of the huge shaft. Without any hesitation, I thrust my hips down until I met the tip of the cock. When the head popped inside me, I moved all the way down in one motion. I began fucking him with wild abandon. All he had to do was lay back and feel my slippery pussy move up and down his shaft. I came very quickly.

"Oh, god, oh god, Louis, I am cumming. Oh, yes. Yes."

We went at it like it would be the last time for either of us. He was holding my breasts and then my ass as I bounced up and down on the monster black cock. I couldn't get enough. I had been with Bryan all summer without an orgasm. I was going to make up for it while Louis and I were together. As I came yet again, I managed to caution Louis not to cum in me.

"Don't do it Louis. Let me know when you get ready."

As we fucked violently, he began to moan signaling his approaching orgasm. I removed myself from his cock and rolled back in the seat with my head on the armrest. He moved up to his knees and grabbed his cock. He aimed that monster toward me and let go of a virtual river of cum. It hit me in the face, neck, across my stomach. I was drenched and the cum was rolling off my breasts down onto the seats. He shot spurt after spurt. I was amazed at how many times his cock ejaculated the white semen all over me.

Louis lowered himself onto my body trapping loads of cum between our heated torsos. He kissed me and told me how hot I was. In the back of my mind, I was still thinking of telling him we could not do this again. The front of my mind was telling how thrilled I was to be so vulnerable to the fantastic sensations of a big cock filling me up. Still, I had to stop this. We were already in his car and there was no chance that it would stop at just that one time. I remembered the first time. It didn't take long for him to move us back into the sitting position again. His cock was still huge but soft. Or at least semi-soft.

"Lynette, your mouth felt so good on my cock. Can you do it again?"

I had already taken the head of his cock into my mouth. I was curious about oral sex. Cyn had talked about it before. She told me that black guys loved to get sucked off but that they would not reciprocate. It seemed to be a cultural taboo for the guy to do that. I leaned over and took his cock in my hand. I placed my mouth over the head again. Since it was still mostly soft, I could get more of him in my mouth. I was feeling better about this the second time. I actually found it rather nasty and risqué. I couldn't explain it afterwards. It was like sucking cock gave me the upper hand somehow. I let it slide as far into my mouth as I could before he started getting hard again. I had to let go.

He pulled me on top of him again. I loved this position. It gave me control. I had to try this with Bryan. I took his cock in my hand and inserted him into my pussy again. He kept getting harder as we fucked. I established a more casual rhythm with my hips. Louis rested is hands on my waist. He didn't move my hips. He just let me move my body while his hands touched me. The slow rhythm without the intensity was even more satisfying than the aggressive humping I had done before. We sighed and kissed as I kept the slow rhythm up.

He started moving his hand with a firmer touch and I knew he was getting ready to cum again. I raised off his cock and moved back. I reached my hand around his throbbing black shaft and moved his foreskin up and down until he shot cum all the way up over my breasts. After having already cum once, he was still amazing in the amount of semen he shot over us. We rested and talked. He was insatiable. I was tired due to the number of times my pussy and body had orgasmed. We ended up fucking another two times until he had no more discharge. I sucked his cock back to life each time at his request.

I looked at the time and told him we had to get back to the meeting place. I didn't want to miss Cyn. She would be worried if I didn't show up. I hurriedly got back into my clothes. Semen was all over both of us. It soaked into all my clothes. It was all over my breasts and legs. My panties were a swamp before we got back to the rendezvous. Louis kissed me and I hopped out and got in Cyn's car.

"How did it go, Girl?" She asked.

"Uh, we just talked, Cyn."

"Bullshit, Lynette. You smell like a whore house. Plus, you look like you have been pulled through a pipeline. Your hair is a mess. Plus, you better brush it to get that white stuff out before you go home."

"Okay. We did it. Is that what you wanted to hear? Is it? Well, yes, we did it. I couldn't stop. He made me cum so many times. I must stop this. I can't keep doing this. But it feels so good. He came at least four times. I don't ever stop cumming when he puts that cock into me. And now I am taking it all inside my stretched pussy. I am worried that Bryan will feel the difference the next time we make love."

"I know what you mean. Richard and I made love tonight. I told him I had to get back early. God, how I wish I had called Carter. I needed to cum. With Richard, I just stop when he cums. With Carter, I cum almost as soon as he penetrates me.

I only had three weeks until I was scheduled to go to camp and then freshman orientation. I kept finding ways to get out and meet up with Louis. He was an only child. Both of his parents worked. He wanted me to come to his house so we could have sex in his bed. I knew better than to attempt that. Carter allowed him to use the cabin where he had taken Cynthia the night of graduation.

For the next three weeks, I convinced my mom that I was hanging out with all my high school friends before going off to college where I knew no one. She seemed to agree and offered to take me if I needed a ride. I managed to arrange things so if Louis picked me up, it would be when my mom was out shopping. My dad usually spent most of the day at the church. The old timey preaches used to do house visits and he did visit people in the hospital. Otherwise, the parishioners would go to his office in the church to discuss things.

We were as careful as we could be while driving to the cabin. Like Carter had promised, no one bothered us there. It was just the coming and going where we were at risk. I even got so used to the intrigue that I was excited before we even got to the cabin. Louis was amazed that I was so open with him after the first two times we had sex. In the cabin, I would suck his cock often and even let him cum in my mouth. He could go four or five times each meeting. I was addicted to his cock.

I even made excuses to Bryan so I wouldn't have to have sex with him. How we made it through those three weeks without getting caught still amazes me. I mean, a small town, you don't have to do anything bad. Someone can just see you with someone and the rumor mill starts churning. I had a sense that my mom, especially couldn't wait for school to start. She even quizzed me a few times about why I wasn't spending enough time with her before I left for school. I tried to juggle all the regular number of things I had to do with the time Louis and I spent having sex.

My dad had a great aunt who lived near the town where my college was located. She and her husband were getting older. My mom mentioned that I might visit them when I got situated in my dorm. I had little or no contact with them growing up and I thought it was not something I wanted to do. I went to camp and orientation. The following week, the fall semester started. I got settled in all my classes and was beginning to get acquainted with my roommate and the other girls in the dorm. Without a car and no contact with upper classmen, I was pretty much stuck. However, there was a city bus that ran near the college. It was especially beneficial to students who lived off campus. It ran up until midnight each day.

Louis kept calling me even when I enrolled in school. Bryan was off to college again. We talked on the phone every few days. I got comfortable with my teachers and the classes. Louis wanted to come over and get together with me. That meant sex and we both knew it. I told him it was impossible to meet. I could get kicked out of school if anyone found out. I was on scholarship along with my dad's clergy discount. I kept telling him I had too much to lose. I figured that eventually he would give up. About mid semester, he called me and told me that he would be in town that weekend. I had already visited my dad's aunt and uncle. It was more of a chore than anything but they seemed to enjoy it. I was not going to make it a regular thing, however.

Louis called me again on Friday afternoon. He said that he had a hotel room at a reasonably priced hotel on the other side of town. He had a fake ID and was able to get the room without any trouble. I told my roommate that I was going to spend the weekend with my great aunt and uncle.

I signed out of the dorm and caught the bus just off campus. I got off at a shopping center where Louis was waiting for me. We drove straight to the hotel. We barely made it inside before our clothes started coming off. We went to bed and made love for hours. We used every position we could think of. I sucked him hard over and over. When we were exhausted late that evening, Louis went out to get a pizza. We ate hungrily and then made love until we both fell asleep exhausted.

I never left that hotel room. While Louis was out picking up food, I would call my mom and Bryan just to keep in touch. I told them I was studying and getting acquainted with the small city and my fellow students. Louis would come back with food. We would eat and then have sex. By Sunday afternoon we were exhausted.

Louis was reluctant to take me back to the shopping center. The bus didn't run on Sunday so I had him drop me off a few blocks away from campus and walked the rest of the way.

During the weekend, Louis asked me if I was still dating Bryan. I was truthful with him. He wanted to know why I hadn't broken up with him yet. He kept pressing for a commitment to date only him. I kept explaining that we really had no future together. The only thing we had in common was sex. Unfortunately, Louis played the race card telling me that he was good enough to fuck me but not good enough to be seen in public with him. I couldn't really respond to that intelligently. He was correct in most ways and I understood how he felt. I decided to lay the cards on the table. I asked him if he had intentions to publicize our relationship back in our hometown.

Luckily, he was appalled that I would think of him that way. He wanted a relationship with me one on one. Not a taboo black on white type sexual relationship. I thanked him for his candor and agreed to meet up with him on occasion. I was not ready to give up an exciting sexual relationship. I knew that I should. I was young and new to sex. It was so exhilarating and forbidden. Even sex with Bryan was so naughty feeling.

I had to decide whether the excitement came from rebellion against my upbringing or a true desire to be loved. My mind kept flowing back and forth. I realized that I was still under the control of my parents and societal expectations. There had to come a time when I made my own decisions. I surely didn't want to hurt my parents. I could not foresee that my parent's perfect goal for my life was something I would remotely be interested in.

Freshmen students had to attend chapel twice a week. I didn't mind it for it gave me a chance to reflect and pray about where my life was heading. One week guilt would overcome me and I would pray for forgiveness of my sexual sin. The next week I would think of how hypocritical I, along with everyone else could be trying to place ourselves on the pedestal of perfection while wanting desperately to live life to the fullest. I kept reading Shakespeare's quotation.

GET THEE TO A NUNNERY.

But nunneries were no fun and I was young and wanted to have fun. I also wanted to help others balance their lives with truth and reality. Yes, and consequences. That was the overriding reality of what I was going through. I was not treating Bryan right. I was not treating Louis right. I could not stop having sex. I vowed to try. I called Bryan one evening and told him that we needed to examine our relationship, take a break from sex and evaluate what was left. He didn't take it very well. He suggested that maybe I had found someone else at college. Or maybe all the preaching and chapel attendance was getting to my conscience. It was the closest we had come to actual arguing. He even issued an ultimatum.

I was to make a decision. Up or down. Nothing in the middle. We ended the conversation right there. Then, I had two decisions to make. Break it off with both guys or continue on as we all were. Louis knew about Bryan but Bryan didn't know about Louis. If Bryan found out about Louis, that would be the end of our relationship. I wondered if it might be better that way.

I was in turmoil for a while until a chain of events happened out of the blue. One of the varsity cheerleaders lived on my floor in the dorm. We became friends and she said that I should try out for freshman cheerleader. I explained that I had never been a cheerleader before and wouldn't know how. She told me that in that college, it wasn't like a power five conference. She said that cheerleaders there were limited on what they could wear at school activities.

The uniforms were ultra-conservative. She added that many of the cheerleaders were selected by how much their families had contributed to the school. She suggested that the incoming squad could use someone tall and pretty like me. Still, it told her that I didn't think I had the talent nor interest. She continued on anyway and the next week the cheerleader director contacted me. She asked me to come to tryouts and see if I might be interested.

Long story short. I was accepted. I knew it was for my looks and personality because it couldn't be talent. It ended up being a good deal for me, though. I became more athletic and worked out. Several girls on the freshman squad were quite chubby. I assumed that these were some of the girls who were chosen by daddy's hip pocket. I learned to cheer and even some choreographed steps. (They would not call it dance). It helped me focus about something other than my studies and my relationships.

Over the rest of the first semester, I was around the basketball players quite a lot. Some of the practices were in the common gym where the freshman basketball players practiced. I was approached by a few of the players asking for dates. I told them that I needed to focus on my studies mostly and that I had a boyfriend back home. Later, a sophomore player named Bart began to chat me up which I considered a prelude to asking me out. He was about 6'-2" and lean like most good basketball players. He was white but the basketball team was about half and half racially.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers