Falling Off My Pedestal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hooked on black cock. Not just any black cock although they were all good. But Bubba had taken me to a place where I had never been. I craved the pain to get to the pleasure. Every night after that I went down to Bubba's club. He had an office there inside the club with a daybed. We would fuck there for hours. Sometimes we would go back to his apartment. He also had a house further out of town. I would try to be home by eleven o'clock to talk to Bryan. I didn't tell him I was fucking Bubba every night. I fucked Stephon on some nights. He loved fucking me after Bubba. He said it was the most amazing thing since he was used to stretching the pussies of white women. Now Bubba had me so stretched out that Stephon easily fit inside my womb.

Bryan would be back the following Monday. I invited Stephon and Bubba over to have the video session where they would fuck me so I could send it to Bryan before he got home. Bubba told me that since we had done plenty of straight fucking, he wanted me to experience anal. I was flabbergasted. What would Bryan think if I had a big black cock up my ass in the video. I was afraid at first but I thought about how it felt the first time Louis had pounded me with his big black cock.

I vowed to accept what the guys were going to do to me. I took extra care to ready myself for anal. I read stories and articles before the appointed night. When the doorbell rang, I answered it in just my sexiest heels. I had applied plenty of makeup so I would look like a hooker. I did my hair a little more vampy to strengthen the illusion. Once we made it up to the bedroom, I checked the cameras to make sure they were both focused on the bed. My pussy was already wet. When both guys were naked, I sucked their cocks a little to give Bryan a good show.

The guys were dripping precum already. I lay back on the bed and Stephon entered my pussy. He sank balls deep after just a few strokes. Bubba was in the background supplying the narrative.

"That's it, Brother. Fuck that married white pussy. She will never even feel her husband's little white dicklet after this. That is some steamy white pussy that belongs to black cock only. Look at this, Little Cuckold. You are just lucky that we are not going to make you give her up permanently. She's a whore for black cock, now."

"He kept it up until Stephon seemed ready to blast my womb. I stopped him. Bubba wanted to take me before my pussy was slick with cum. Plus, he had other intentions tonight. Bubba changed places with Stephon and stuck the blunt head of his shaft into my sopping pussy. It still hurt some until I came on his cock. I seemed to loosen up after that and Bubba pounded my cervix relentlessly. I was cumming in a series of orgasms. Each one stronger that the last. I wanted Bubba to plaster my womb but he was waiting for the grand finale. As Bubba got closer, he eased up until he stroked back and left my pussy. He rolled me over and told me that Stephon was going to take my anal cherry.

Stephon mounted me from behind. I could feel a special lubricant on his cock and thankfully they had foreseen the problem with taking my ass cherry. He began teasing my bum hole with the tip of his slick cock. He kept this up while telling me that he wanted my white ass so he could own me from then on. Bubba urged him on until I felt a pain in my rectum as Stephon popped inside. My eyes watered and my ass was on fire. I cried in pain, begging him not to rip me open.

"Shhhh. Little angel. Just relax. This tight asshole feels like a vise on my cock. Just relax and let me fuck you. He pulled back a little and then added another inch into me. I screamed.

"No, Stephon. You are too big."

"Yes. Yes, Angel. Just relax. It will feel better shortly."

He was gentle but it felt like a hot poker was invading my ass. As he stroked deeper, I began to relax. The worst was over and the pain turned to something I had never felt. It was different than a big cock in my pussy. The wantonness of the act added to my euphoria and I came from the sheer fullness of my stuffed butt. As he fucked my hole, I grunted each time he went deeper. Luckily, he took some pity and pulled back. He withdrew and re-applied the anal ease lubricant.

Bubba came over and positioned me in the bed so the cameras could catch as much as possible. He lay down and had me mount his monstrous cock. My pussy was full of black cock. Stephon pushed my head toward Bubba and bent me forward. He then plunged his lubricated cock into my ass again. It was the most lewd, preposterous act I could ever have imagined. Both cocks were in me deep separated only by a thin membrane. It was so nasty. I was the embodiment of a black cock whore.

If Bryan saw that video, I imagined that he would want to leave me. I would worry about that later. Finally, Stephon pulled out and began shooting his cum all over my back. He shot so vigorously that his spurts landed in the back of my head. Bubba rolled me over and pulled back also and began blasting my frontside with his torrents of white sperm. He bathed my stomach, breasts, neck, mouth and hair, also. I was drenched with cum and my dear husband now had an erotic video to masturbate to while he was on assignment.

After that, I was too sore to fuck anymore. The guys stayed a little while to make sure I was okay. I was not going to call Bryan that evening. I trudged to the shower to wash the cum off my body. My ass was hurting and my pussy stretched. I hoped it would return to normal before my husband got back home. As big as Bubba was, I was convinced that my pussy was going to look like a cow's if I kept this up.

Since Bryan really couldn't make me cum with his cock, maybe he would not notice the difference. I fell into bed and slept soundly.

The next morning, I called Bryan and told him that I had made another video for him. He sounded excited. I always asked him if he was having second thoughts about our cuckold relationship. He always answered that it was making him horny hearing about my exploits. Since he was still excited by my slutty behavior, I told him that we were going to have lots of fun when he got back.